Page 3 of 8 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 189
  1. #51
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,258
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    i know that

    but STILL zetsu has ALL of madara's knowledge..if madara has amaterasu..

    Dude...
    ok
    Let's say you're the only one one the planet able to make things levitate

    I live far away and have never seen you levitate..
    For the sake of the argument, Somehow, I Gain all your knowledge.....
    I know of your ability to levitate, how it works, what you do..
    But does that mean I have seen you levitate something?

    no...


    knowledge of something doesn't mean you've seen it...
    Someone could have full knowledge of how the big bang happened, but still be excited to see it happen


    it's clear zetsu didn't just hear this all from a rumor..
    There aren't many rumors going around for amaterasu.... Even Jiraya one of the most informed people was clueless to it...
    Zetsu described it perfectly, how it converges, its requirements, everything.....a rumor wouldn't be so perfect in detail... a rumor would be something like
    "Itachi can shoot black flames out his eyes"

     
         

  2. #52
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    OMG

    BLACK ZETSU IS MADARA

    whatever madara knows...black zetsu knows
    whatever madara seen....black zetsu seen

    madara made this clear already
    how do you think obito know madara entire life story?
    ''Whatever Madara has seen, black zetsu has seen''=not right.

    You SEE with your EYES, not with your knowledge and not with your memory, will or whatever.
    Black zetsu cannot have SEEN it, cause Madara died a few seconds after Black zetsu his creation.
    Black zetsu wanted to actually SEE it in action.

    You have been proven wrong by several people, including myself, yet you remain stubborn.
    You wont be right unless the manga comes up with new information, that backs up what you state.
     
         

  3. #53
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,258
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    The manga EXPLICITY says "only those who control the Double Mangekyou can awaken the third power, Susanoo."

    SASUKE SAID THAT......How many times must I say, that the words that come out characters mouths aren't 100% fact.... Deidara thought sasuke's chidori was raikiri..they can be wrong..

    You are taking the words of SASUKE, the boy who literally had just got his mangekyou, who knows NOTHING about it...... as fact...
    when the databooks, and itachi both sade you need amaterasu + susanno

    /sigh
     
         

  4. #54
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by Memoria View Post
    Sealing is not Madara's weakness, if you can't defeat him then how can you seal him? lol
    totsuka blade

    reaper death seal

    both can beat madara
    stop overrating

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post

    Dude...
    ok
    Let's say you're the only one one the planet able to make things levitate

    I live far away and have never seen you levitate..
    For the sake of the argument, Somehow, I Gain all your knowledge.....
    I know of your ability to levitate, how it works, what you do..
    But does that mean I have seen you levitate something?

    no...


    knowledge of something doesn't mean you've seen it...
    Someone could have full knowledge of how the big bang happened, but still be excited to see it happen


    it's clear zetsu didn't just hear this all from a rumor..
    There aren't many rumors going around for amaterasu.... Even Jiraya one of the most informed people was clueless to it...
    Zetsu described it perfectly, how it converges, its requirements, everything.....a rumor wouldn't be so perfect in detail... a rumor would be something like
    "Itachi can shoot black flames out his eyes"

    ok

    let me ask you this
    if you transfer all your knowledge into a clone, your clone picture the moon, right?
     
         

  5. #55
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post

    SASUKE SAID THAT......How many times must I say, that the words that come out characters mouths aren't 100% fact.... Deidara thought sasuke's chidori was raikiri..they can be wrong..

    You are taking the words of SASUKE, the boy who literally had just got his mangekyou, who knows NOTHING about it...... as fact...
    when the databooks, and itachi both sade you need amaterasu + susanno

    /sigh
    how are you gonna say that sasuke is wrong?

    he has the tech and he knows what he's talking about

    if i said i can move at 100 miles per hour, how can i be wrong?? it was a statement not an answer
     
         

  6. #56
    Senior Member Memoria's Avatar
    Status
    Memoria is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In my castle, sending my minions to wipe out Narutoverse.
    Posts
    3,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    I can only say that Susanoo is connected to Amaterasu (Sun goddess) and Tsukuyomi (Moon goddess) in Japanese mythology. If Kishimoto built it up as a technique requiring Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi, he can't give it to Madara without him having said techniques.
     
         

  7. #57
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,258
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    how are you gonna say that sasuke is wrong?

    he has the tech and he knows what he's talking about

    if i said i can move at 100 miles per hour, how can i be wrong?? it was a statement not an answer
    Sasuke unlocked the mangekyou but still he doesn't know the history about it , nothing like that..

    He's a 16 year old who go the mangekyou from watching his brother die...he never did research on it,has no way of knowing whether or not you need double mangekyou or amaterasu and susanno

    As memoria said, even in the jappanese Mythology , the three of them are BROTHERS.... it's practically obvious it's a set jutsu
     
         

  8. #58
    �You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    TheTailedSage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Leaf Village
    Posts
    4,273
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    One crucial point she's forgeting is that its only the black part of zetsu that know 'everything' and he obviously doesn't know everything because the amount of shiit that guy comes out with is dispicable
     
         

  9. #59
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Memoria View Post
    I can only say that Susanoo is connected to Amaterasu (Sun goddess) and Tsukuyomi (Moon goddess) in Japanese mythology. If Kishimoto built it up as a technique requiring Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi, he can't give it to Madara without him having said techniques.
    kishi doesnt have to follow japanese mythology

    this is his manga, he can do whatever he wants

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTailedSage View Post
    One crucial point she's forgeting is that its only the black part of zetsu that know 'everything' and he obviously doesn't know everything because the amount of shiit that guy comes out with is dispicable
    what?

    im a "he" btw

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    Sasuke unlocked the mangekyou but still he doesn't know the history about it , nothing like that..

    He's a 16 year old who go the mangekyou from watching his brother die...he never did research on it,has no way of knowing whether or not you need double mangekyou or amaterasu and susanno

    As memoria said, even in the jappanese Mythology , the three of them are BROTHERS.... it's practically obvious it's a set jutsu
    congrats on 10000 post

    i ment to say it earlier lol

    sasuke? he has nothing to do with this

    this is kishi's manga...he doesnt have to follow japanese mythology
     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 12-09-2012 at 03:32 PM.

  10. #60
    Eigo no Sensei NaruGoku's Avatar
    Status
    NaruGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    902
    Post Thanks / Like
    Comfortably Numb
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post

    SASUKE SAID THAT......How many times must I say, that the words that come out characters mouths aren't 100% fact.... Deidara thought sasuke's chidori was raikiri..they can be wrong..

    You are taking the words of SASUKE, the boy who literally had just got his mangekyou, who knows NOTHING about it...... as fact...
    when the databooks, and itachi both sade you need amaterasu + susanno

    /sigh
    Please read everything i wrote... I wrote a LOT more than that AND i addressed the argument you just stated. so please, read all of it cuz there's way more than that one line. you took one little line out of context and came to your own conclusion. i wrote a whole thing, so if you'd please, could u read the whole thing? cuz i'm aware of what ur saying and i addressed it, so please read it all ok?

    i know you'll still probably disagree, but i have much stronger points than that as well as the fact that i addressed your viewpoint. so again, u just took one line you saw and jumped to a conclusion

    also, i don't remember Itachi expressly saying "you need amaterasu and tsukuyomi and then you can awaken susanoo." i just remember him saying "let me show u the third power that awakened that day" and that doesn't mean "let me show u susanoo which requires the other two first..."

    and i addressed the databook thing... and by the way, Chidori IS Raikiri... there was a whole thing on that and that was made clear. Chidori/Raikiri are in fact the same move, Kakashi and Gai discussed it in the ep where sasuke used it against gaara
     
         
    Last edited by NaruGoku; 12-09-2012 at 03:04 PM.

  11. #61
    �You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    TheTailedSage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Leaf Village
    Posts
    4,273
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    what?

    im a "he" btw



    congrats on 10000 post

    i ment to say it earlier lol

    sasuke? he has nothing to do with this

    this is kishi's manga...he doesnt have to follow japanese mythology
    I mean what I say, the white zetsu is hashi cells and black side is madara you forgot that key fact which made some of u evidence useless and kishi is the worst troller ever ABC logic sometimes doesn't work in naruto
     
         

  12. #62
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTailedSage View Post
    I mean what I say, the white zetsu is hashi cells and black side is madara you forgot that key fact which made some of u evidence useless and kishi is the worst troller ever ABC logic sometimes doesn't work in naruto
    i talked about white zetsu is the post but not in the OP

    yes, kishi contradicts himself ALOT,but i already know kishi gonna lie again and give madara amaterasu

    kishi force things to connect in the manga, like obito flashback
     
         

  13. #63
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    @NaruGoku (I am not gonna quote the the whole text , but ill reply to it of course).

    About Amaterasu, just as you use possibly, I use words like most likely, probably ,
    so I havent made a claim or anything.

    About Tsukiyomi, true that was indeed a spare, but the guy wants to use Mugen Tsukuyomi and we have been told how it works, by projecting your eyes on the moon. Being able to use such a technique without your own eyes is pretty impressive in itself. This one is most likely a given dont you think?

    About Susanoo, I just listed that one, to have all three written down there, no special reason. Just in a ''and he has Susanoo, but we already know that'' kind of thing. Maybe I should have left the word ''perfect'' out, due to the discussion about the Rinnegan having maybe influence on the perfect state.

    About Susanoo being a rarity.
    I agree fully with what you say in this part.
    We dont differ to much tbh, it is a bit of a possibly here, maybe there, most likely here, probably etc .
    We are both aware of the possibilities.
    and if the OP turns out to be right, than it is indeed like you say, for the wrong reasons.
     
         

  14. #64
    Senior Member zinescience's Avatar
    Status
    zinescience is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,907
    Post Thanks / Like
    all my bit2hes love me nd i
    love my bit2hes
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    u may be right.
     
         

  15. #65
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by NaruGoku View Post
    Chidori/Raikiri are in fact the same move, Kakashi and Gai discussed it in the ep where sasuke used it against gaara
    I was under this impression at first as well, but than someone showed me Chidori being A rank and Raikiri being S
    rank. Apparently Raikiri is an improved Chidori.
     
         

  16. #66
    �You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    TheTailedSage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Leaf Village
    Posts
    4,273
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    i talked about white zetsu is the post but not in the OP

    yes, kishi contradicts himself ALOT,but i already know kishi gonna lie again and give madara amaterasu

    kishi force things to connect in the manga, like obito flashback
    Then you should know most of the fights that zetsu is at its not the black part but the white ppart, he as a half hasn't got that knowledge u of all shud know this and madara alreadu HAS amatarasu!! Why can't u just accept that he's got it
     
         

  17. #67
    Senior Member Memoria's Avatar
    Status
    Memoria is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In my castle, sending my minions to wipe out Narutoverse.
    Posts
    3,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    kishi doesnt have to follow japanese mythology

    this is his manga, he can do whatever he wants
    Will you be disappointed to know that many elements in Kishimoto's manga are from Japanese mythology?
    He doesn't have to follow Japanese mythology, he follows foreign mythologies sometimes. Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orchimaru are all characters based off of Japanese mythology, read this an you will understand.
    Itachi with his Susanoo defeating Orochimaru in his Eight Branch form is also based off of Japanese mythology, where Susanoo kills the the Yamato-no-Orochi. There are many examples, don't really feel like talking about them now.
     
         

  18. #68
    Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Charles is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    #3hunna
    Posts
    11,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Actually sakuxnaru has a point, black zetsu should logically have some of madaras memories/images since hes basically a clone of madaras will.

    When.naruto does kage bushin hes clones basically share the same memories as the original does

    Just saying.
     
         
    Last edited by Prince Charles; 12-09-2012 at 03:22 PM.

  19. #69
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Memoria View Post
    Will you be disappointed to know that many elements in Kishimoto's manga are from Japanese mythology?
    He doesn't have to follow Japanese mythology, he follows foreign mythologies sometimes. Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orchimaru are all characters based off of Japanese mythology, read this an you will understand.
    Itachi with his Susanoo defeating Orochimaru in his Eight Branch form is also based off of Japanese mythology, where Susanoo kills the the Yamato-no-Orochi. There are many examples, don't really feel like talking about them now.
    i dont really care to be honest...naruto is a cartoon/anime whatever, why be dissappointed??????

    like i said kishi doesnt have to follow japanese mythology

    ill just wait until i get manga proof

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Charles View Post
    Actually sakuxnaru has a point, black zetsu should logically have some of madaras memories/images since hes basically a clone of madaras will.

    When.naruto does kage bushin hes clones basically share the same memories as the original xoes

    Just saying.
    EXACTLY

    i think we all know madara will get amaterasu BUt only because kishi is forced to give it to madara...if madara doesnt get it, it'll f*ck up the plot/things he set up

    but people dont pay attention to the fact that kishi contradicts himself in order to keep the plot going
     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 12-09-2012 at 03:31 PM.

  20. #70
    Eigo no Sensei NaruGoku's Avatar
    Status
    NaruGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    902
    Post Thanks / Like
    Comfortably Numb
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    I was under this impression at first as well, but than someone showed me Chidori being A rank and Raikiri being S
    rank. Apparently Raikiri is an improved Chidori.
    hm... do u know where that is? cuz i've never heard of that. I mean.... it's the same move... i don't understand. do u know where there's an explanation? i'd appreciate it cuz i've heard no such thing
     
         

  21. #71
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,258
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Chidori IS Raikiri... there was a whole thing on that and that was made clear. Chidori/Raikiri are in fact the same move, Kakashi and Gai discussed it in the ep where sasuke used it against gaara
    Not the same according to kishi
     
         

  22. #72
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by NaruGoku View Post
    hm... do u know where that is? cuz i've never heard of that. I mean.... it's the same move... i don't understand. do u know where there's an explanation? i'd appreciate it cuz i've heard no such thing
    I was in the same boat.

    I cannot find that conversation I had right now, (ill edit when I come across), however I can provide this though:
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Lightning_Cutter
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Chidori
    It says Chidori=A rank and how Kakashi improved it to an S rank version.
    Raikiri=S Rank (better chakra control and color, among the reasons).
     
         

  23. #73
    Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Charles is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    #3hunna
    Posts
    11,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    @meowverse



    There BASICALLY the same thing
     
         

  24. #74
    Senior Member Memoria's Avatar
    Status
    Memoria is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In my castle, sending my minions to wipe out Narutoverse.
    Posts
    3,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    i dont really care to be honest...naruto is a cartoon/anime whatever, why be dissappointed??????

    like i said kishi doesnt have to follow japanese mythology

    ill just wait until i get manga proof
    I was teasing you, don't take it seriously.
    Susanoo, Amaterasu, and Tsukuyomi being brothers in Japanese mythology is not a proof then? Okay, dismiss the fact that Kishimoto usually follows Japanese mythology in his manga. Databook literally stated that Susanoo can only be used by those possessing Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi, read the underlined:



    Well, if that's not a proof for you either then it's clear that you're in denial.
     
         

  25. #75
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Charles View Post
    @meowverse



    There BASICALLY the same thing
    I thought so too and I think I even linked this page as well. However someone linked what I liked above in post #76.
    The A rank S rank thing and other little differences.
    So apparently the two jutsus have differences and not only the name.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •