Page 8 of 8 « First ... 45678
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    where does it say sasuke can have 3 abilities?

what if sasuke was tired after the bee fight, maybe thats why he held his eye

read my post on #175
    Where does it say he cannot have the 3 abilities?.

I do love how you used the excuse "he was tired" to fit your argument. When he clearly was Fit enough to Dodge Bee with the Chakra cloak, Fit enough to Use amaterasu, Fit enough to put out the black flames, Fit enough to use chirodi Spear to cut off a tail and so on.

The reason he looked tired was because he used tsukuyomi, In the scan you saw "Pant", Using Ms techs take alot out of you, Thats why he was tired after using it.

if it was a basic genjutsu he wouldn't of been panting or holding his eyes, Plus being "Tired" doesn't make your eyes hurt.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke has amaterasu and kagutsuchi

prove to me that sasuke is capable of have 2 abilities in one eye

manga>databook
    Manga doesn't > Databook, They are equal.

Also Proved that he cannot?, Your arugment it pathetic as best.

~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Where does it say he cannot have the 3 abilities?.

I do love how you used the excuse "he was tired" to fit your argument. When he clearly was Fit enough to Dodge Bee with the Chakra cloak, Fit enough to Use amaterasu, Fit enough to put out the black flames, Fit enough to use chirodi Spear to cut off a tail and so on.

The reason he looked tired was because he used tsukuyomi, In the scan you saw "Pant", Using Ms techs take alot out of you, Thats why he was tired after using it.

if it was a basic genjutsu he wouldn't of been panting or holding his eyes, Plus being "Tired" doesn't make your eyes hurt.
    are you stupid? remember bee was hiding behind the rocks and karin found his so that mean sasuke was resting

and then sasuke tried to activate sharingan genjutsu AFTER he already got owned by killer bee the first time

@bold: im not the one that make that assumption...backup what the hell YOU assume

so AGAIN, where does it say sasuke is capable of have 2 abilities in one eye?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes i believe he has Two Ms abilities in one Eye, Overall he has 3, The Two basic ones and his own unique one.

as you pointed out, he used a basic genjutsu that seemed to be Powered by Ms

Yet he had no Pain from using it, meaning it was a normal genjutsu

But he did when he used it against bee. This means this was different from the one he used against that "Fodder".

Thanks a lot, I think I will be making a thread on something like this very soon, the overall idea is to somewhat justify that the 2 abilities Sasuke is seen using with 1 eye, is in fact the same ability, the ability to alter shape and time. How else can he extinguish amaterasu? It is clearly said it can't be extinguished, but if you alter time forward on the flame alone it would end it. So Sasuke and Itachis MS ability is in fact the ability to alter time of your own jutsu itself. This works perfectly for tsukuyomi as well, since it is a genjutsu altered through time as well. Though it might be a long shot I will give it a try

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Manga doesn't > Databook, They are equal.

Also Proved that he cannot?, Your arugment it pathetic as best.
    naruto has a 3.5 in speed according to databook

i guess thats right huh?

manga>databook

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i guess thats right huh?

manga>databook
    .... Own goal.

Cause the newest databook is from before Naruto has SM......................

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

are you stupid? remember bee was hiding behind the rocks and karin found his so that mean sasuke was resting

and then sasuke tried to activate sharingan genjutsu AFTER he already got owned by killer bee the first time

@bold: im not the one that make that assumption...backup what the hell YOU assume

so AGAIN, where does it say sasuke is capable of have 2 abilities in one eye?
    Again, Being Tired/Low on chakra does not Cause a Sharingan user Eye pain, only using Ms jutsu's does this, This is what you fail to understand.
    Sasuke's fatigue puts no stress on his Eyes.

Also sasuke was Fit and well enough to Dodge Bee, No panting or anything.

He only started panting after he used Genjutsu (tsukuyomi) on bee, Because tsukuyomi takes alot out of you as proven by itachi many a time. Sasuke wouldn't be panting after a simple Genjutsu.
    As someone posted sasuke using a Simple Genjutsu powered by Ms on some fodder ninja, He had no Draw backs, No Pain, Not even a sign of any chakra loss, But he had all of these when he hit bee with Genjutsu (tsukuyomi).

I'm not making an assumption I'm using Facts written in the databooks by Kishi himself. Going By kishi's words sasuke has 3 Ms techs.

The Databook post backs up what i'm saying, Your just to ignorant to see it.

tsukuyomi and amaterasu both needed for susanoo (as stated by kishi), and Enton (as stated by kishi)

i guess thats right huh?

manga>databook
    That databook stat was befor naruto obtained SM or KM, So yes Base naruto has 3.5 in speed.

Your pathetic attempt to downplay the databook is simply because it proves you wrong. Both the Manga and Databook are the same, Both written by Kishi himself.

If kishi Gives Naurot 3.5 in speed, then thats what he has, if kishi say's Tenten will surpass all hokage Then she will.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Again, Being Tired/Low on chakra does not Cause a Sharingan user Eye pain, only using Ms jutsu's does this, This is what you fail to understand.
    Sasuke's fatigue puts no stress on his Eyes.

Also sasuke was Fit and well enough to Dodge Bee, No panting or anything.

He only started panting after he used Genjutsu (tsukuyomi) on bee, Because tsukuyomi takes alot out of you as proven by itachi many a time. Sasuke wouldn't be panting after a simple Genjutsu.
    As someone posted sasuke using a Simple Genjutsu powered by Ms on some fodder ninja, He had no Draw backs, No Pain, Not even a sign of any chakra loss, But he had all of these when he hit bee with Genjutsu (tsukuyomi).

I'm not making an assumption I'm using Facts written in the databooks by Kishi himself. Going By kishi's words sasuke has 3 Ms techs.

The Databook post backs up what i'm saying, Your just to ignorant to see it.

tsukuyomi and amaterasu both needed for susanoo (as stated by kishi), and Enton (as stated by kishi)

That databook stat was befor naruto obtained SM or KM, So yes Base naruto has 3.5 in speed.

Your pathetic attempt to downplay the databook is simply because it proves you wrong. Both the Manga and Databook are the same, Both written by Kishi himself.

If kishi Gives Naurot 3.5 in speed, then thats what he has, if kishi say's Tenten will surpass all hokage Then she will.
    im not about to keep arguing the same thing

im done with this thread

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im done with this thread
    Good because you know your wrong, Just to thick headed to admit it.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow

are you reading?

if black zetsu has madara's knowledge, zetsu could use madara's knowledge to see how amaterasu looks

but obviously zetsu only knows details of what it does
    Even if he see's it in his memory, SEEING IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES IS A DIFFERENT STORY.

I can have the memory of someone, but seeing it with my OWN EYES, is different than seeing it in my memory.

He wanted to see the real thing in action. He wanted to see it LIVE.

and he said WE, cause he spoke for both, black and white.
    explain to me how zetsu knows about amaterasu but white zetsu doesnt
    White zetsu is not Hashirama's will. White zetsu has been made with the cells of Hashirama and with the power of the gedo mazo. White zetsu has not seen Amaterasu, nor has knowledge of it.

Black zetsu has been made with the rikudo no jutsu that Madara used.
    He is the physical manifestation of Madara his will. He has Madara's knowledge and thus has knowledge about amaterasu.

Last edited by Meowazziel; 12-11-2012 at 03:56 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no ****s

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Him saying "We might actually get to see it" doesn't mean that he has never seen it before, he is just wondering if they will be able to see it in the current battle.
    What he said^.

You're wrong. Everyone already explained why.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im done with this thread
    So you ready to admit your wrong? You didn't stand a chance as you were arguing against Kishi's word in the first place.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Numbing the passing days...

Black Zetsu are Madara memories, he wouldn't have to have seen it before, as long as Madara had he would know... Black Zetsu knows everything and has seen everything Madara did. And he had never seen Amaterasu, he clearly states "or so I've heard." Meaning that his information is hear said, and not actual witness.

Page 8 of 8 « First ... 45678