Page 8 of 10 « First ... 45678910 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    sasuke simply didnt use it, how stupid is that? he just didnt have it

you make up too many excuses man, you havent backed up anything with the manga
    Most of the stuff I need as backup has been posted already...you just need to go find it in this thread.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

sasuke simply didnt use it, how stupid is that? he just didnt have it

you make up too many excuses man, you havent backed up anything with the manga
    Most of the stuff I need as backup has been posted already...you just need to go find it in this thread.

~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    He didn't use it during the Kabuto fight because his version is weak, why cast a Genjutsu with more power (more chakra) when a weaker one will get the job done.

You assume they can't use Tsukuyomi just because they didn't even though in BOTH situations a normal Sharingan Genjutsu would be enough.

And he used it against Bee.

Databook is all the proof I need since it is Kishimoto's direct words.

Manga is a story, not Kishimoto's direct words.

Databook is Kishimoto's direct words.

Databook>Manga.
    sasuke didnt use tsukuyomi with itachi because he simply doesnt have it

i just showed you that sasuke's moves are amaterasu and kagutsuchi

how can sasuke have tsukuyomi AND kagutsuchi IN THE SAME EYE????

give me a link of sasuke saying tsukuyomi when he fought killer bee, that was the genjutsu he used with itachi, SHARINGAN GENJUTSU

databook>>manga?? IM DONE

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

sasuke didnt use tsukuyomi with itachi because he simply doesnt have it

give me a link of sasuke saying tsukuyomi when he fought killer bee, that was the genjutsu he used with itachi, SHARINGAN GENJUTSU

databook>>manga?? IM DONE
    That's all you have to say? No logical reply? Figures..

He didn't say anything when he used Tsukuyomi on Bee, so that "he didn't say anything BS isn't valid here"

My bad, I meant that Databook=Manga, not Databook>Manga.

Manga didn't disprove the Databook, Kishimoto never said that Sasuke doesn't have Tsukuyomi, in fact he said the opposite by saying it is necessary for Susanoo.

Author>Fan Opinions.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

That's all you have to say? No logical reply? Figures..

He didn't say anything when he used Tsukuyomi on Bee, so that "he didn't say anything BS isn't valid here"

My bad, I meant that Databook=Manga, not Databook>Manga.

Manga didn't disprove the Databook, Kishimoto never said that Sasuke doesn't have Tsukuyomi, in fact he said the opposite by saying it is necessary for Susanoo.

Author>Fan Opinions.
    figures? lol, you still didnt answer me, how can sasuke have tsukuyomi AND kagutsuchi IN THE SAME EYE???

(against kabuto) why didnt itachi use sharingan genjutsu too then???????????????????????????????

sasuke couldnt use tsukuyomi so he used the next best thing SHARINGAN GENJUTSU

sasuke used sharingan genjutsu on killer bee unless you can give me a link of sasuke saying it was tsukuyomi

you're right author>fan opinions BUT im the one giving MANGA links

manga>>databook, why? because the databook can be out of date and it comes every couple years, while the manga is every week

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

figures? lol, you still didnt answer me, how can sasuke have tsukuyomi AND kagutsuchi IN THE SAME EYE???

(against kabuto) why didnt itachi use sharingan genjutsu too then???????????????????????????????

sasuke couldnt use tsukuyomi so he used the next best thing SHARINGAN GENJUTSU

sasuke used sharingan genjutsu on killer bee unless you can give me a link of sasuke saying it was tsukuyomi

you're right author>fan opinions BUT im the one giving MANGA links

manga>>databook, why? because the databook can be out of date and it comes every couple years, while the manga is every week
    Did they ever say it was impossbile to have Kagutsuchi and Tsukuyomi in the same eye? as Enton is simply an add on of Amaterasu.

Sasuke didn't need to use Tsukuyomi so he just used lesser Sharingan Genjutsu, why use more than whats necessary.

Do you have a link of Sasuke saying it was Sharingan Genjutsu? Cause it was Tsukuyomi (Inverted colors, strained right eye).

I gave a databook page which proves you wrong, but you are too stubborn to admit it.

, that out of date bs argument only applies to the stats of characters, not to stuff like this.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

Did they ever say it was impossbile to have Kagutsuchi and Tsukuyomi in the same eye? as Enton is simply an add on of Amaterasu.

Sasuke didn't need to use Tsukuyomi so he just used lesser Sharingan Genjutsu, why use more than whats necessary.

Do you have a link of Sasuke saying it was Sharingan Genjutsu? Cause it was Tsukuyomi (Inverted colors, strained right eye).

I gave a databook page which proves you wrong, but you are too stubborn to admit it.

, that out of date bs argument only applies to the stats of characters, not to stuff like this.
    do you have proof that one eye can have two abilities??? give me a link that says so

sasuke never said tsukuyomi, so he didnt use it, WHERE IS YOU'RE LINKS?? arent you the one that JUST said author>fans opinions, you're assuming sasuke used tsukuyomi without proof

why didnt sasuke use tsukuyomi with itachi????

sasuke used sharingan genjutsu while itachi used tsukuyomi

the only thing you have is databook but clearly it doesnt add up according to the PROOF im giving,

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

do you have proof that one eye can have two abilities??? give me a link that says so

sasuke never said tsukuyomi, so he didnt use it, WHERE IS YOU'RE LINKS?? arent you the one that JUST said author>fans opinions, you're assuming sasuke used tsukuyomi without proof

why didnt sasuke use tsukuyomi with itachi????

sasuke used sharingan genjutsu while itachi used tsukuyomi

the only thing you have is databook but clearly it doesnt add up according to the PROOF im giving,

Show me where they say it is impossible

, you know how stupid your logic is? Cause he didn't say it he didn't use it? I've given evidence on why he used it, im not gonna repeat myself. and like I said, the link have been posted by others, take your lazy ass through the thread and find them.

Already answered this question, and im not gonna repeat myself.

Databook is all I need, as it smashes everything you can bring as "proof" to the table, the only way you can ever prove me wrong is if you bring a databook or manga scan that says Sasuke can't use Tsukuyomi..then I'll come back and reply to you.

As many others have said, I've wasted my time on you, as I've give clear proof from the databook that he can use Tsukuyomi but you say its outdated...lol bs excuse.

Sasuke can use Tsukuyomi until the manga or future databooks state otherwise...

Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

Show me where they say it is impossible

, you know how stupid your logic is? Cause he didn't say it he didn't use it? I've given evidence on why he used it, im not gonna repeat myself. and like I said, the link have been posted by others, take your lazy ass through the thread and find them.

Already answered this question, and im not gonna repeat myself.

Databook is all I need, as it smashes everything you can bring as "proof" to the table, the only way you can ever prove me wrong is if you bring a databook or manga scan that says Sasuke can't use Tsukuyomi..then I'll come back and reply to you.

As many others have said, I've wasted my time on you, as I've give clear proof from the databook that he can use Tsukuyomi but you say its outdated...lol bs excuse.

Sasuke can use Tsukuyomi until the manga or future databooks state otherwise...
    did i say it was impossible??? dont put words in my mouth...you cant make an assumption and not back it up....you said he can have both in the same eye....PROVE IT

im not gonna keep repeating myself either

but i noticed you STILL didnt answer my question lol

why did itachi use tsukuyomi, when he could've used sharingan genjutsu like sasuke??????

sasuke didnt use sharingan genjutsu because it was all he needed, he used it because it was his best genjutsu....sasuke didnt use tsukuyomi with itachi because he doesnt have it, kagutsuchi is his second ability

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

did i say it was impossible??? dont put words in my mouth...you cant make an assumption and not back it up....you said he can have both in the same eye....PROVE IT

im not gonna keep repeating myself either

but i noticed you STILL didnt answer my question lol

why did itachi use tsukuyomi, when he could've used sharingan genjutsu like sasuke??????

sasuke didnt use sharingan genjutsu because it was all he needed, he used it because it was his best genjutsu....sasuke didnt use tsukuyomi with itachi because he doesnt have it, kagutsuchi is his second ability
    , I just said it wasn't impossible...it was never stated he couldn't. Simple as that.

Why would he use his weak Tsukuyomi when he could just cast a simple Sharingan Genjutsu...his best Genjutsu wasn't needed to break out of Mugen Onsa.

@bold: Databook disagrees. Amaterasu+Tsukuyomi=Susanoo, Enton is an add on just like Time Manipulation is an add on for Itachi's Tsukuyomi.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

, I just said it wasn't impossible...it was never stated he couldn't. Simple as that.

Why would he use his weak Tsukuyomi when he could just cast a simple Sharingan Genjutsu...his best Genjutsu wasn't needed to break out of Mugen Onsa.

@bold: Databook disagrees. Amaterasu+Tsukuyomi=Susanoo, Enton is an add on just like Time Manipulation is an add on for Itachi's Tsukuyomi.
    if you cant prove that sasuke can have two ablities in the same eye, WHY MENTION IT?????

:sy::sy::sy: you're steady talking around my question lol

why didnt ITACHI use sharingan genjutsu, since tsukuyomi wasnt required???? sasuke was forced to use sharigan genjutsu because it was all he had

if sasuke had tsukuyomi, he would have used it, im pretty sure weak tsukuyomi is still better than a regular sharingan genjutsu

once again you bring up databook because you have no answer for me, BUT manga>databook

likke i said before

" sasuke doesnt have tsukuyomi

his powers are kagutsuchi and amaterasu
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Blaze_Release:_Kagutsuchi

""While Amaterasu is cast from Sasuke's left eye, he uses his right eye to manipulate the flames""
    "

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

if you cant prove that sasuke can have two ablities in the same eye, WHY MENTION IT?????

:sy::sy::sy: you're steady talking around my question lol

why didnt ITACHI use sharingan genjutsu, since tsukuyomi wasnt required???? sasuke was forced to use sharigan genjutsu because it was all he had

if sasuke had tsukuyomi, he would have used it, im pretty sure weak tsukuyomi is still better than a regular sharingan genjutsu

once again you bring up databook because you have no answer for me, BUT manga>databook

likke i said before

" sasuke doesnt have tsukuyomi

""While Amaterasu is cast from Sasuke's left eye, he uses his right eye to manipulate the flames""
    "
    Itachi can spam his Mangekyo techniques in Edo form so why would he need to conserve.

Why would Sasuke need to use Tsukuyomi? Answer that quesiton....cause he wouldn't need it to break Mugen Onsa, why waste chakra like that for no reason?

Again, Databook disagrees...Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi=Susanoo.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

Itachi can spam his Mangekyo techniques in Edo form so why would he need to conserve.

Why would Sasuke need to use Tsukuyomi? Answer that quesiton....cause he wouldn't need it to break Mugen Onsa, why waste chakra like that for no reason?

Again, Databook disagrees...Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi=Susanoo.
    sasuke didnt use it because he doesnt have it

answer this: if sasuke was trying to save chakra why did he waste chakra using amaterasu RIGHT BEFORE THAT?????
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/585/5
    itachi couldve did it on his own

once again stop making excuses

sasuke doesnt have tsukuyomi

manga>databook

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

i was looking at itachi vs sasuke fight and i noticed this

zetsu is watching the entire fight, and he said this
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/388/17

^^^^why dont zetsu recognize amaterasu????????

REMEMBER ZETSU KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT MADARA
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/606/14
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/606/15

this PROVES madara doesnt have amaterasu because zetsu would have known about it already unless kishi contradicts his manga

and since madara can use susano without amaterasu, this proves susano doesnt require amaterasu

this proves the databook wrong too......unless the databook is talking about just ITACHI's susano

agree?

EDIT: here is my thread other thread about susano requirements
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=258665
    zetsu also didn't recognize susanoo.....besides zetsu never saw Madara fight because he was created when Madara was old.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    zetsu also didn't recognize susanoo.....besides zetsu never saw Madara fight because he was created when Madara was old.

i answered this previously

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

i answered this previously
    which was what? There are 7 pages in this thread.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

i think page 5 or 6

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

i think page 5 or 6
    I read it and I have to agree with the other people. Zetsu is Madara's will, not his knowledge. If he was an exact clone of Madara, then he would be the leader of Akatsuki and not Obito.

How does zetsu have knowledge of amaterasu if they've never seen it before? They know Itachi has it, which means they've already seen him use it but only on a rare occasion. They didn't know he had a susanoo or the legendary weapons which is why they were shocked.

but you should check my thread on Uchiha abilities, it's a bit of a read.

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=281634

Status
    This user has no status.

:sy:

its obvious that anyone who has double mangekyou can use susano

zetsu was shocked because itachi's susano looks different as you can see
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/588/16
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v59/c560/11.html
    At least you reply and defend your thread, but one should know, when to give up. Your explanation for this is bad. Surprised how it looks? That ain't like Kishi, if you know the author, you know how to interpret his art

besides how do you know double mangekyo equals susanoo? Shisui has shown no sign of having it. And how would he lose an eye to Danzo, if he had Susanoo? Don't make up things from assumptions, you have no proof of.

You are yet to provide a single solid evidence, for why you don't need ama and tsu to get susanoo. The only valid proof, is that Madara didn't use any of it in his fight with the kages, which isn't very logical, since he had chances to take out raikage/tsunade with tsukuyomi, and he had chance to take down the rest with amaterasu... Several times.. But there is no proof in that scene you talk about

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

sasuke didnt use it because he doesnt have it

answer this: if sasuke was trying to save chakra why did he waste chakra using amaterasu RIGHT BEFORE THAT?????
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/585/5
    itachi couldve did it on his own

once again stop making excuses

sasuke doesnt have tsukuyomi

manga>databook
    The point wasn't to try an conserve on chakra, the point is, why use the strongest version of what you have when a weaker version will cut it, which is completely different from what Amaterasu was used for.]

Stop denying facts, Sasuke used it on Bee.

And you keep saying manga>databook, even though the manga shows him using Tsukuyomi and the Databook confirms that he has it since he has Susanoo.....not my problem if you don't want to believe it.

Kishimoto>You.