Page 8 of 10 « First ... 45678910 Last»
Results 141 to 160 of 189
  1. #141
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,704
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    sasuke simply didnt use it, how stupid is that? he just didnt have it

    you make up too many excuses man, you havent backed up anything with the manga
    Most of the stuff I need as backup has been posted already...you just need to go find it in this thread.
     
         

  2. #142
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,704
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    sasuke simply didnt use it, how stupid is that? he just didnt have it

    you make up too many excuses man, you havent backed up anything with the manga
    Most of the stuff I need as backup has been posted already...you just need to go find it in this thread.
     
         

  3. #143
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    He didn't use it during the Kabuto fight because his version is weak, why cast a Genjutsu with more power (more chakra) when a weaker one will get the job done.

    You assume they can't use Tsukuyomi just because they didn't even though in BOTH situations a normal Sharingan Genjutsu would be enough.

    And he used it against Bee.

    Databook is all the proof I need since it is Kishimoto's direct words.

    Manga is a story, not Kishimoto's direct words.

    Databook is Kishimoto's direct words.

    Databook>Manga.
    sasuke didnt use tsukuyomi with itachi because he simply doesnt have it

    i just showed you that sasuke's moves are amaterasu and kagutsuchi

    how can sasuke have tsukuyomi AND kagutsuchi IN THE SAME EYE????

    give me a link of sasuke saying tsukuyomi when he fought killer bee, that was the genjutsu he used with itachi, SHARINGAN GENJUTSU

    databook>>manga?? IM DONE
     
         

  4. #144
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,704
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    sasuke didnt use tsukuyomi with itachi because he simply doesnt have it

    give me a link of sasuke saying tsukuyomi when he fought killer bee, that was the genjutsu he used with itachi, SHARINGAN GENJUTSU

    databook>>manga?? IM DONE
    That's all you have to say? No logical reply? Figures..

    He didn't say anything when he used Tsukuyomi on Bee, so that "he didn't say anything BS isn't valid here"

    My bad, I meant that Databook=Manga, not Databook>Manga.

    Manga didn't disprove the Databook, Kishimoto never said that Sasuke doesn't have Tsukuyomi, in fact he said the opposite by saying it is necessary for Susanoo.

    Author>Fan Opinions.
     
         

  5. #145
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    That's all you have to say? No logical reply? Figures..

    He didn't say anything when he used Tsukuyomi on Bee, so that "he didn't say anything BS isn't valid here"

    My bad, I meant that Databook=Manga, not Databook>Manga.

    Manga didn't disprove the Databook, Kishimoto never said that Sasuke doesn't have Tsukuyomi, in fact he said the opposite by saying it is necessary for Susanoo.

    Author>Fan Opinions.
    figures? lol, you still didnt answer me, how can sasuke have tsukuyomi AND kagutsuchi IN THE SAME EYE???


    (against kabuto) why didnt itachi use sharingan genjutsu too then???????????????????????????????

    sasuke couldnt use tsukuyomi so he used the next best thing SHARINGAN GENJUTSU

    sasuke used sharingan genjutsu on killer bee unless you can give me a link of sasuke saying it was tsukuyomi

    you're right author>fan opinions BUT im the one giving MANGA links

    manga>>databook, why? because the databook can be out of date and it comes every couple years, while the manga is every week
     
         

  6. #146
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,704
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    figures? lol, you still didnt answer me, how can sasuke have tsukuyomi AND kagutsuchi IN THE SAME EYE???


    (against kabuto) why didnt itachi use sharingan genjutsu too then???????????????????????????????

    sasuke couldnt use tsukuyomi so he used the next best thing SHARINGAN GENJUTSU

    sasuke used sharingan genjutsu on killer bee unless you can give me a link of sasuke saying it was tsukuyomi

    you're right author>fan opinions BUT im the one giving MANGA links

    manga>>databook, why? because the databook can be out of date and it comes every couple years, while the manga is every week
    Did they ever say it was impossbile to have Kagutsuchi and Tsukuyomi in the same eye? as Enton is simply an add on of Amaterasu.

    Sasuke didn't need to use Tsukuyomi so he just used lesser Sharingan Genjutsu, why use more than whats necessary.

    Do you have a link of Sasuke saying it was Sharingan Genjutsu? Cause it was Tsukuyomi (Inverted colors, strained right eye).

    I gave a databook page which proves you wrong, but you are too stubborn to admit it.

    , that out of date bs argument only applies to the stats of characters, not to stuff like this.
     
         

  7. #147
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Did they ever say it was impossbile to have Kagutsuchi and Tsukuyomi in the same eye? as Enton is simply an add on of Amaterasu.

    Sasuke didn't need to use Tsukuyomi so he just used lesser Sharingan Genjutsu, why use more than whats necessary.

    Do you have a link of Sasuke saying it was Sharingan Genjutsu? Cause it was Tsukuyomi (Inverted colors, strained right eye).

    I gave a databook page which proves you wrong, but you are too stubborn to admit it.

    , that out of date bs argument only applies to the stats of characters, not to stuff like this.
    do you have proof that one eye can have two abilities??? give me a link that says so

    sasuke never said tsukuyomi, so he didnt use it, WHERE IS YOU'RE LINKS?? arent you the one that JUST said author>fans opinions, you're assuming sasuke used tsukuyomi without proof

    why didnt sasuke use tsukuyomi with itachi????

    sasuke used sharingan genjutsu while itachi used tsukuyomi

    the only thing you have is databook but clearly it doesnt add up according to the PROOF im giving,
     
         

  8. #148
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,704
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    do you have proof that one eye can have two abilities??? give me a link that says so

    sasuke never said tsukuyomi, so he didnt use it, WHERE IS YOU'RE LINKS?? arent you the one that JUST said author>fans opinions, you're assuming sasuke used tsukuyomi without proof

    why didnt sasuke use tsukuyomi with itachi????

    sasuke used sharingan genjutsu while itachi used tsukuyomi

    the only thing you have is databook but clearly it doesnt add up according to the PROOF im giving,

    Show me where they say it is impossible

    , you know how stupid your logic is? Cause he didn't say it he didn't use it? I've given evidence on why he used it, im not gonna repeat myself. and like I said, the link have been posted by others, take your lazy ass through the thread and find them.

    Already answered this question, and im not gonna repeat myself.

    Databook is all I need, as it smashes everything you can bring as "proof" to the table, the only way you can ever prove me wrong is if you bring a databook or manga scan that says Sasuke can't use Tsukuyomi..then I'll come back and reply to you.

    As many others have said, I've wasted my time on you, as I've give clear proof from the databook that he can use Tsukuyomi but you say its outdated...lol bs excuse.

    Sasuke can use Tsukuyomi until the manga or future databooks state otherwise...
     
         

  9. #149
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Show me where they say it is impossible

    , you know how stupid your logic is? Cause he didn't say it he didn't use it? I've given evidence on why he used it, im not gonna repeat myself. and like I said, the link have been posted by others, take your lazy ass through the thread and find them.

    Already answered this question, and im not gonna repeat myself.

    Databook is all I need, as it smashes everything you can bring as "proof" to the table, the only way you can ever prove me wrong is if you bring a databook or manga scan that says Sasuke can't use Tsukuyomi..then I'll come back and reply to you.

    As many others have said, I've wasted my time on you, as I've give clear proof from the databook that he can use Tsukuyomi but you say its outdated...lol bs excuse.

    Sasuke can use Tsukuyomi until the manga or future databooks state otherwise...
    did i say it was impossible??? dont put words in my mouth...you cant make an assumption and not back it up....you said he can have both in the same eye....PROVE IT

    im not gonna keep repeating myself either

    but i noticed you STILL didnt answer my question lol

    why did itachi use tsukuyomi, when he could've used sharingan genjutsu like sasuke??????

    sasuke didnt use sharingan genjutsu because it was all he needed, he used it because it was his best genjutsu....sasuke didnt use tsukuyomi with itachi because he doesnt have it, kagutsuchi is his second ability
     
         

  10. #150
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,704
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    did i say it was impossible??? dont put words in my mouth...you cant make an assumption and not back it up....you said he can have both in the same eye....PROVE IT

    im not gonna keep repeating myself either

    but i noticed you STILL didnt answer my question lol

    why did itachi use tsukuyomi, when he could've used sharingan genjutsu like sasuke??????

    sasuke didnt use sharingan genjutsu because it was all he needed, he used it because it was his best genjutsu....sasuke didnt use tsukuyomi with itachi because he doesnt have it, kagutsuchi is his second ability
    , I just said it wasn't impossible...it was never stated he couldn't. Simple as that.

    Why would he use his weak Tsukuyomi when he could just cast a simple Sharingan Genjutsu...his best Genjutsu wasn't needed to break out of Mugen Onsa.

    @bold: Databook disagrees. Amaterasu+Tsukuyomi=Susanoo, Enton is an add on just like Time Manipulation is an add on for Itachi's Tsukuyomi.
     
         

  11. #151
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    , I just said it wasn't impossible...it was never stated he couldn't. Simple as that.

    Why would he use his weak Tsukuyomi when he could just cast a simple Sharingan Genjutsu...his best Genjutsu wasn't needed to break out of Mugen Onsa.

    @bold: Databook disagrees. Amaterasu+Tsukuyomi=Susanoo, Enton is an add on just like Time Manipulation is an add on for Itachi's Tsukuyomi.
    if you cant prove that sasuke can have two ablities in the same eye, WHY MENTION IT?????

    :sy::sy::sy: you're steady talking around my question lol

    why didnt ITACHI use sharingan genjutsu, since tsukuyomi wasnt required???? sasuke was forced to use sharigan genjutsu because it was all he had

    if sasuke had tsukuyomi, he would have used it, im pretty sure weak tsukuyomi is still better than a regular sharingan genjutsu

    once again you bring up databook because you have no answer for me, BUT manga>databook

    likke i said before

    " sasuke doesnt have tsukuyomi

    his powers are kagutsuchi and amaterasu
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Blaze_Release:_Kagutsuchi

    ""While Amaterasu is cast from Sasuke's left eye, he uses his right eye to manipulate the flames""
    "
     
         

  12. #152
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,704
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    if you cant prove that sasuke can have two ablities in the same eye, WHY MENTION IT?????

    :sy::sy::sy: you're steady talking around my question lol

    why didnt ITACHI use sharingan genjutsu, since tsukuyomi wasnt required???? sasuke was forced to use sharigan genjutsu because it was all he had

    if sasuke had tsukuyomi, he would have used it, im pretty sure weak tsukuyomi is still better than a regular sharingan genjutsu

    once again you bring up databook because you have no answer for me, BUT manga>databook

    likke i said before

    " sasuke doesnt have tsukuyomi

    his powers are kagutsuchi and amaterasu
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Blaze_Release:_Kagutsuchi

    ""While Amaterasu is cast from Sasuke's left eye, he uses his right eye to manipulate the flames""
    "
    Itachi can spam his Mangekyo techniques in Edo form so why would he need to conserve.

    Why would Sasuke need to use Tsukuyomi? Answer that quesiton....cause he wouldn't need it to break Mugen Onsa, why waste chakra like that for no reason?

    Again, Databook disagrees...Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi=Susanoo.
     
         

  13. #153
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Itachi can spam his Mangekyo techniques in Edo form so why would he need to conserve.

    Why would Sasuke need to use Tsukuyomi? Answer that quesiton....cause he wouldn't need it to break Mugen Onsa, why waste chakra like that for no reason?

    Again, Databook disagrees...Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi=Susanoo.
    sasuke didnt use it because he doesnt have it

    answer this: if sasuke was trying to save chakra why did he waste chakra using amaterasu RIGHT BEFORE THAT?????
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/585/5
    itachi couldve did it on his own

    once again stop making excuses

    sasuke doesnt have tsukuyomi

    his powers are kagutsuchi and amaterasu
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Blaze_Release:_Kagutsuchi

    ""While Amaterasu is cast from Sasuke's left eye, he uses his right eye to manipulate the flames""

    manga>databook
     
         

  14. #154
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,858
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    i was looking at itachi vs sasuke fight and i noticed this

    zetsu is watching the entire fight, and he said this
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/388/17

    ^^^^why dont zetsu recognize amaterasu????????

    REMEMBER ZETSU KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT MADARA
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/606/14
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/606/15


    this PROVES madara doesnt have amaterasu because zetsu would have known about it already unless kishi contradicts his manga

    and since madara can use susano without amaterasu, this proves susano doesnt require amaterasu

    this proves the databook wrong too......unless the databook is talking about just ITACHI's susano

    agree?

    EDIT: here is my thread other thread about susano requirements
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=258665
    zetsu also didn't recognize susanoo.....besides zetsu never saw Madara fight because he was created when Madara was old.

     
         

  15. #155
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    zetsu also didn't recognize susanoo.....besides zetsu never saw Madara fight because he was created when Madara was old.

    i answered this previously
     
         

  16. #156
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,858
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    i answered this previously
    which was what? There are 7 pages in this thread.
     
         

  17. #157
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    i think page 5 or 6
     
         

  18. #158
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,858
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    i think page 5 or 6
    I read it and I have to agree with the other people. Zetsu is Madara's will, not his knowledge. If he was an exact clone of Madara, then he would be the leader of Akatsuki and not Obito.

    How does zetsu have knowledge of amaterasu if they've never seen it before? They know Itachi has it, which means they've already seen him use it but only on a rare occasion. They didn't know he had a susanoo or the legendary weapons which is why they were shocked.

    but you should check my thread on Uchiha abilities, it's a bit of a read.

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=281634
     
         

  19. #159
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    :sy:

    its obvious that anyone who has double mangekyou can use susano

    zetsu was shocked because itachi's susano looks different as you can see
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/588/16
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v59/c560/11.html
    At least you reply and defend your thread, but one should know, when to give up. Your explanation for this is bad. Surprised how it looks? That ain't like Kishi, if you know the author, you know how to interpret his art

    besides how do you know double mangekyo equals susanoo? Shisui has shown no sign of having it. And how would he lose an eye to Danzo, if he had Susanoo? Don't make up things from assumptions, you have no proof of.

    You are yet to provide a single solid evidence, for why you don't need ama and tsu to get susanoo. The only valid proof, is that Madara didn't use any of it in his fight with the kages, which isn't very logical, since he had chances to take out raikage/tsunade with tsukuyomi, and he had chance to take down the rest with amaterasu... Several times.. But there is no proof in that scene you talk about
     
         

  20. #160
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,704
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Susano DOESNT require Ama and tsu (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    sasuke didnt use it because he doesnt have it

    answer this: if sasuke was trying to save chakra why did he waste chakra using amaterasu RIGHT BEFORE THAT?????
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/585/5
    itachi couldve did it on his own

    once again stop making excuses

    sasuke doesnt have tsukuyomi

    his powers are kagutsuchi and amaterasu
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Blaze_Release:_Kagutsuchi

    ""While Amaterasu is cast from Sasuke's left eye, he uses his right eye to manipulate the flames""

    manga>databook
    The point wasn't to try an conserve on chakra, the point is, why use the strongest version of what you have when a weaker version will cut it, which is completely different from what Amaterasu was used for.]

    Stop denying facts, Sasuke used it on Bee.

    And you keep saying manga>databook, even though the manga shows him using Tsukuyomi and the Databook confirms that he has it since he has Susanoo.....not my problem if you don't want to believe it.

    Kishimoto>You.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •