Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

Re: What You See..Is an Illusion

i weave the ram handseal to focus my chakra, and inject iinto the clone. While the clone is moving through a forest. He begin to wonder in the same place over and over again. Repeatedly running in circles, without even knowing. He does this for an exstended peirod of time. Getting exhsusted running and cant find his enemy. And also leading to frustration.

One, alone. Two, survive. Adachi's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Truth be told, I am but a
    liar...

Good, so let's talk about a scenario.
    Say that your opponent wishes to advance towards you with a weapon, running a straight line, wishing to cut you down.
    How might you use this Genjutsu in such a situation then?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

-The genjutsu would be utilized to make the opponet seem like he is running toward me but taking exstended time to get to me without him even noticing. When he would really just be running in circles. Never actually reaching the target. Which would leave the opponet open for counter attack.-

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

Excellent. Thus, the reasoning would be harder to grasp.
    ( Kori Shinchū no Jutsu ) - Sly Mind Affect Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion on the opponent that makes them believe they are travelling in a straight line, when instead they are moving in circles. This is only effective on moving opponents. If the opponent travels in the circle for hours, they will be exhausted.

This next jutsu is pretty straightforward.
    Release your chakra from your body to take over my clone's five senses.
    Then have him believe that a huge ball of fire is coming from the sky, ready to burn him into a crisp!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

I then focus my chakra and inject it into your clone to manipulate his senses. I keep manipulating making the sky become suddenly dark, as a re ld color begins to cover the sky in a oragish crimson color. And with each passing second the area getting hotter and hotter until a menacing sized metor is seen fallin right on top of the clone. Making it feel like he would incinerate before it even touches him, it then is the only thing he sees in the sky. The ball of fire then the swallows him and burns him to ash.

This genjutsu would lead to the clone feeling almost sufficated by the by the heat as it feel like his throat my catch fire. And also feel the fear of it looking like the end of the world with a gargatuan meteor falling upon him. Leading him to become captivated almost, and start starrig at it. Knowing there is no escape.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

A perfect response, and completely logical, however, there is another use of this jutsu. Let's say that your opponent thought the meteor was an actual fire jutsu.
    How would your opponent respond to it and how could you take advantage of such a situation?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

My opponet would try to attempt a Suiton jutsu in vain because the fireball wouldnt be really be there. And while they are making the hand seals for the jutsu i could counter with one of my own . Maybe Chidori for a quick kill. Or maybe a an attempt at a doton jutsu to go underground. I would then a raitin tech to hit them from under.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

Well done, that was what I was looking for. Genjutsu is all about playing with the mind of your opponent to get them to react the way you want them to.
    ( Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

Now, proceed to take over my clone's five senses once more.
    Have him believe that you have just created a clone, and that very clone is walking towards him. However, when he gets close, he suddenly jumps, exploding into a cloud of cherry blossom petals.
    Describe the impact of this and the purpose of surprising your opponent.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

I inject my chakra into your clone making him perceive the sight of a clone. He then sees me nod my head at the clone signaling a full speed charge at the clone. At the very last minute, when the clone is in your clones face, it busts into bright pink cherry blossoms that spread and continnually fall over my opponet's area. This would leave the opponet the try react to the fake clone thus preparing the wrong counter. This would also leave him dissoreinted, making them scrabble to find sight of me. As i would then attack with a technique he opppnet would not exspect.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

Well said, along with the more negative aspects of Genjutsu such as fear or stress, surprise also plays a pretty huge role.
    • Surprising people is basically catching them off guard, and it inflicts shock, which makes them vulnerable for usually a short amount of time, and in that moment, allows you to pull off moves.
    • Surprising people can also be a short timeframe in your moves, as your opponent is human and has feelings, and should react to your jutsus. Hesitation and shock usually give you time to plan and think.

Keep these in mind please. <.<
    ( Genjutsu: Kasumi no Jutsu ) - Illusion Technique: Mist Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates an illusionary clone that charges towards the enemy, jumps, then explodes in a cloud of cherry blossom petals which results in confusing the opponent and obscuring their vision, leaving them open for attack.

Now, you are on to B-Ranks, congratulations!

Okay, eh, for this next jutsu, take this sword and start swinging it at my clone in a hypnotic manner.
    What happens to him and what do you think the purpose of this is?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

I Will :D and Thanks

I begin to take out katanna on my back, and swing it with a method hypnosis.
    This can be taken by the opponet as a distraction or even mistake it for a sort of sword style. But at the same time, catch them off gaurd as they involitarily whatch the sword and its movements. Leading to lack of focus.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

Hm, good point, however, do you remember what a pendulum is usually used for? Treat it much like the sword's movements...and tell me what might be some psychological effects of hypnosis?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

Ahhh Yes, the pendulum motion. This hypnotic movement is used as the basis for the technique, being used to draw te opponet into the jutsu. Psycological effects, being maybe over reactiveness if the opponet is not experienced. Once the opponet sees the hypnotic motion, if used correctly they could not tell when their opponet started the technique since it can be used to a degree of subtlety. This could also lead to Worry, "worrying" if the opponet can react in time before the technique starts. But then worry turning into anxiety and having a feeling of Rushed Reacting when they figured that the jutsu has started.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

I wouldn't necessarily say that this technique worries an opponent, but more like inflicting a certain degree of confusion. But yeah, the subtle part makes sense as well.
    This technique also has another aspect to it, known as double vision.
    Proceed to inflict my clone's system and multiple the amount of arms swinging before him. That would cause quite the psychological damage...take advantage of this and strike him down.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

I proceed in furthering the illusion. Taking advanatage of my opponets sight sense then making him see quadruple of the same arm swinging the sword. Further confusing my opponet, i then take advantage of the confusion by having a clone stab him in the back while i yet swing the sword in front of him.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

Well done.
    ( Konoha-Ryū: Yanagi ) - Leaf Ninja Art: Willow
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 35
    Description: The user waves their sword back and forth, which when seen by the target locks them in a genjutsu which causes them to hallucinate multiple waving arms. The movement resembles that of a willow tree blowing in the wind. With the enemy off guard, the user is free to cut them down.

Now, for this next jutsu, for creattivvittyyy!
    Take over all five senses of my clone and then have him believe that several vines are immobilizing him, lifting him into the air. Then, YOU RISE FROM A BEAN POD...*dramatic drum roll*...READY TO SEND HIM TO HIS DEMISE!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

I concentrate my chakra into your clone, taking over its senses. He then sees me dissapear. And starts to witness the rapidly growing of vines shooting up out if the ground. These vines then grow long enough to constrict my opponet and lift them a few feet into the air. A significantly sized bean sprout, grows aside of the vines. Revealing me, ready to strike my opponet down with two kunai in hand.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

Perfect.
    ( Genjutsu: Ingemame Ketsugō Sakkaku ) - Illusion Technique String Bean Binding Illusion
    Description: Similar to Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Death, where the user first disappears, while the target sees several bean vines growing from the ground. These vines bind the target body, lifting them into the air. Then a bean pod rises from the ground to reveal the user, ready to strike. In reality, the opponent is immobilized by the illusion, allowing the user to strike.

Now, for this next jutsu, take over my clone's senses once more, but have him believe that a flower has come up from the ground and bit him in the arse, trapping him.
    Then proceed to have the flower EXPLODE! <- Be specific when you do this and describe the impact it has on my clone.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

I concentrate my chakra into your clone, taking over its senses. Manipualiting his sense of sight, i make the clone see flower petal that out of nowhere comes out of the ground and begins to envelope him. When the flower and its petals completely envelope the clone, i then make him believe that detonate the whole flower with him inside.Causing extream trauma and stress on the brain which would probanly lead tothe clone passing out, In the real world.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

O_O Well done.
    ( Genjutsu: Ingemame Ketsugō Sakkaku ) - Illusion Technique String Bean Binding Illusion
    Description: Similar to Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Death, where the user first disappears, while the target sees several bean vines growing from the ground. These vines bind the target body, lifting them into the air. Then a bean pod rises from the ground to reveal the user, ready to strike. In reality, the opponent is immobilized by the illusion, allowing the user to strike.

Now, for this next jutsu, take over my clone's senses once more, but have him believe that a flower has come up from the ground and bit him in the arse, trapping him.
    Then proceed to have the flower EXPLODE! <- Be specific when you do this and describe the impact it has on my clone.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
    O_O Well done.

We just did this , didnt we?

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

Did we?
    Oh, I just realized I posted that on the wrong thread. =_=
    ( Magen: Hanarasui ) - Demonic Illusion: Flower Head Death
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Range: Short- Mid
    Damage points: 40 due to stress on the mind
    Description: The user will trap the target within an illusion where the opponent appears to be trapped in a large flower bud which then explodes. The opponent is made to believe that an explosion actually occurred and collapses, believing himself to be injured. The resulting stress on his mind causes damage.

Now, for this next jutsu, take over my clone's five senses.
    Then, have him believe you have dissolved into mist, but in reality, you are now creeping up to him like a stalker as you have a tree wind up around my clone, immobilizing him. Then, make your head appear from the tree, along with your arm, and then strike him down! It's quite straightforward.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

I focus my chakra, and then inject it into you to take control of your 5 senses. Manipulating his sight having him believe i have evaporated into a mist. In reality i swiftly sneak up behind him to trying my best to conceal my preseance. I then manipulate his senses of touch, having him to beleive a tree has risen from the ground to constrict and bind him. From the tree, my hands comes, out in making my fingers into a claw shape. And strike.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

>.> You might as well turn yourself into a tiger.
    ( Magen: Jubaku Satsu ) - Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death
    Range: Short
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes five handseals, and appears to dissolve into a mist. Once they stealthily approach the target and get within short-range, the opponent feels completely immobilized, and believes they have been bound by a fast-growing tree and are unable to move. The user then appears as if they emerge from the tree to attack the target. In reality, the target is immobilized, allowing the user to strike or interrogate them.

The next one is similar, however, this time, instead of a tree, make my clone believe that a snake came out of the ground to first...
    - Constrict his movement.
    - Crush him on your command.

Now, say you were trapped in this jutsu. How would you get out of it and what would be your reasoning?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

I inject my chakra into my opponet taking over his senses. And then manipulating them to believe he's is seeing a menacing snake, i then go even further controling the snake. Making it go all around his body while hissing, it moves quickly. All of sudden it begins to swiftly constrict him, growing tighter and tigher with each passing second while finally i make the snake look directly into his eyes. . . . Finally controlling to where it crushes my opponets entire body!