Page 2 of 22 « First 12345612 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 542
  1. #26
    Senior Member Sasunarufan13's Avatar
    Status
    Sasunarufan13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In my own fantasy world
    Posts
    3,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Yey, here starts the war...
    A while since this particular war happened, right?

    OT: while it's clear Hinata likes him a lot, Naruto has never given a real indication that he returns her feelings. So unless he suddenly realizes that he likes Hinata more as a friend, I don't know if this pairing has any chance of happening.

    Similar to NaruSaku: while it was clear Naruto had a crush on her (not sure if he still has one), Sakura is still crushing on Sasuke. She may tell herself she's over him, but it's clear that she's not. As long as she doesn't completely give him up as a romantic interest, there is little chance of NaruSaku happening. And even then it's not clear because I think Naruto would always be a bit wary about Sakura's feelings and thinking he's just second choice if she did choose him - and if he still wants her.

    Plus at the moment she only considers him as a really good friend I think - which is more than at the beginning
     
         

  2. #27
    Mikasa es mi casa . Ackerman-'s Avatar
    Status
    Ackerman- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    27,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    i actually hope hinata dies now, so all the naruhina fans lose all their hopes! NâruSaku FTW!! sakura started loving naruto a long time ago, whithout realising and naruto has always loved her
    hinata wont die , she's protected by plot now ..
     
         

  3. #28
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    its not about forcing, naruto has to realize that sakura never loved him , she lied to him about liking him & to be sorry after all she did and ending up with him its a bad example , hinata was the first one to acknowledge him , believed in him & the first one to say i love you to him ...

    either sakura or hinata has to die & the other ends up with him

    or have sakura with sauske & naruto with hinata ... but naruto need to end up with hinata , why the hell was she revived in the first place ..
    Sakura "lied" to him to relieve him of his burden so he wouldn't have to live in pain for the rest of his life. She did it for him.. not for anybody else but for him.

    Hinata was the first 1 to acknowledge him. so what.. Kushina took time to acknowledge Minato, is that pairing a bad example?

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    hinata wont die , she's protected by plot now ..
    what plot? side characters don't have plot shields.. the plot won't be effected at all if she dies lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    you must consider the following: she is just 16 and doent know how to handle her feelings..her feelings towards sasuke are not really love but obsession...but her feeling towards naruto on the other hand come from deep within^^ its just a matter of time untill she realises what she feels. well thats my opinion at least
    I agree.
     
         
    Last edited by Fanta; 12-09-2012 at 02:48 PM.

  4. #29
    Member
    Status
    mrsaphens is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    hinata wont die , she's protected by plot now ..
    LOL. If Hinata dies the plot won't change. She hasn't a plotshield
     
         

  5. #30
    Mikasa es mi casa . Ackerman-'s Avatar
    Status
    Ackerman- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    27,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasunarufan13 View Post
    A while since this particular war happened, right?

    OT: while it's clear Hinata likes him a lot, Naruto has never given a real indication that he returns her feelings. So unless he suddenly realizes that he likes Hinata more as a friend, I don't know if this pairing has any chance of happening.

    Similar to NaruSaku: while it was clear Naruto had a crush on her (not sure if he still has one), Sakura is still crushing on Sasuke. She may tell herself she's over him, but it's clear that she's not. As long as she doesn't completely give him up as a romantic interest, there is little chance of NaruSaku happening. And even then it's not clear because I think Naruto would always be a bit wary about Sakura's feelings and thinking he's just second choice if she did choose him - and if he still wants her.

    Plus at the moment she only considers him as a really good friend I think - which is more than at the beginning
    naruto needs to come up to the conclusion that sakura never loved him that way & never will
     
         

  6. #31
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    naruto needs to come up to the conclusion that sakura never loved him that way & never will
    thanks Kishi..

    since when did you predict the future?
     
         

  7. #32
    Mikasa es mi casa . Ackerman-'s Avatar
    Status
    Ackerman- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    27,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Sakura "lied" to him to relieve him of his burden so he wouldn't have to live in pain for the rest of his life. She did it for him.. not for anybody else but for him.

    Hinata was the first 1 to acknowledge him. so what.. Kushina took time to acknowledge Minato, is that pairing a bad example?



    what plot? side characters don't have plot shields.. the plot won't be effected at all if she dies lol



    I agree.
    then why the hell bring her back , after the attack with pain , it wouldn't make sense to kill her off again
     
         

  8. #33
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    naruto needs to come up to the conclusion that sakura never loved him that way & never will
    How do you know she never loved him if Kishi himself said he wanted to portray an honest girl?
     
         

  9. #34
    Mikasa es mi casa . Ackerman-'s Avatar
    Status
    Ackerman- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    27,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    thanks Kishi..

    since when did you predict the future?
    look bro you're just a hinata hater , there's no reason in talking to you ...
     
         

  10. #35
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    then why the hell bring her back , after the attack with pain , it wouldn't make sense to kill her off again
    I'm not saying she is going to die but she doesn't have a plot shield. Tsunade "died" twice.

    The plot wouldn't change whatsoever..

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    look bro you're just a hinata hater , there's no reason in talking to you ...
    I'm not hating. Just voicing my opinion. I never bashed on her or insulted you.
     
         

  11. #36
    Mikasa es mi casa . Ackerman-'s Avatar
    Status
    Ackerman- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    27,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    How do you know she never loved him if Kishi himself said he wanted to portray an honest girl?
    there's nothing honest about sakura & kishi said that sakura loves sauske , sauske loves naruto & naruto loves sauske m thats their brotherly triangle
     
         

  12. #37
    Senior Member Sasunarufan13's Avatar
    Status
    Sasunarufan13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In my own fantasy world
    Posts
    3,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    naruto needs to come up to the conclusion that sakura never loved him that way & never will
    I wouldn't say that for certain. Mind you, I dislike this particular pairing, but I can see Kishimoto-sensei doing something which results in Naruto and Sakura getting together in the end.

    But as of now, she's still too much hung up about Sasuke, for Naruto to believe any of her confessions.
     
         

  13. #38
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    there's nothing honest about sakura & kishi said that sakura loves sauske , sauske loves naruto & naruto loves sauske m thats their brotherly triangle
    That's complete BS.

    In a legit interview Kishi said he was portraying an honest girl.
     
         

  14. #39
    Mikasa es mi casa . Ackerman-'s Avatar
    Status
    Ackerman- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    27,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasunarufan13 View Post
    I wouldn't say that for certain. Mind you, I dislike this particular pairing, but I can see Kishimoto-sensei doing something which results in Naruto and Sakura getting together in the end.

    But as of now, she's still too much hung up about Sasuke, for Naruto to believe any of her confessions.
    sauske needs to die , its the only way i see that happening
     
         

  15. #40
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    there's nothing honest about sakura & kishi said that sakura loves sauske , sauske loves naruto & naruto loves sauske m thats their brotherly triangle
    Brotherly? Hmm... I don't blush when I tell my brother I love you.
    Actually, it is speculated that Kishi said loved.

    How do you see right in the translation where supposedly Kishi said 'loves' with Sakura's reaction to Naruto potrayed as a honest girl with stubborn determination?

    Doesn't smell fishy to you the translation?

    How an 's' changed by an 'd' contradicts 80% of Kishi's statement?
     
         

  16. #41
    Banned
    Status
    XpliCiTe is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    seriously who cares about that romance in an action manga.... I hope Naruto ends up with no one.... or ends up with Sasuke just to piss fangirls off D
     
         

  17. #42
    Mikasa es mi casa . Ackerman-'s Avatar
    Status
    Ackerman- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    27,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    That's complete BS.

    In a legit interview Kishi said he was portraying an honest girl.
    i know , he said that , that was just my opinion ....
     
         

  18. #43
    Member Regina's Avatar
    Status
    Regina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Naruto is so going to end up with hinata. The whole "pick someone like your mother" thing its already been said naruto acts just like his mom so It wouldn't make any sense for him to be with someone like his mom they wouldn't balance each other out, just look at who kushina ended up with he was calm and collected so he was a good balance for her, hinata would be a would be a good balance for naruto.
     
         

  19. #44
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    i know , he said that , that was just my opinion ....
    Kishi's words > your opinion.
     
         

  20. #45
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by Regina View Post
    Naruto is so going to end up with hinata. The whole "pick someone like your mother" thing its already been said naruto acts just like his mom so It wouldn't make any sense for him to be with someone like his mom they wouldn't balance each other out, just look at who kushina ended up with he was calm and collected so he was a good balance for her, hinata would be a would be a good balance for naruto.
    The thing is Sakura is his balance.
    She's been the one calming him down all along when he went crazy.
    Hinata is too kind and reserved and I honestly don't see her holding up with his perverted ways, his crazyness, everything that means Naruto, whereas Sakura has been doing this all along.
     
         

  21. #46
    Mikasa es mi casa . Ackerman-'s Avatar
    Status
    Ackerman- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    27,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Brotherly? Hmm... I don't blush when I tell my brother I love you.
    Actually, it is speculated that Kishi said loved.

    How do you see right in the translation where supposedly Kishi said 'loves' with Sakura's reaction to Naruto potrayed as a honest girl with stubborn determination?

    Doesn't smell fishy to you the translation?

    How an 's' changed by an 'd' contradicts 80% of Kishi's statement?
    kishi said they;re more like brother & sister
     
         

  22. #47
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    kishi said they;re more like brother & sister
    proof?

    That hug didn't look brotherly to me.
     
         
    Last edited by Fanta; 12-09-2012 at 03:02 PM.

  23. #48
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    kishi said they;re more like brother & sister
    Where?
    If that would be true, he wouldn't draw her body language like that.

    That interview I told you about was targeted with Sakura's confession.
     
         

  24. #49
    Senior Member Sasunarufan13's Avatar
    Status
    Sasunarufan13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In my own fantasy world
    Posts
    3,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    sauske needs to die , its the only way i see that happening
    It's not because he would be dead that Sakura would suddenly give up her love for him. There are a lot of people who keep loving the person who died and who never move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Brotherly? Hmm... I don't blush when I tell my brother I love you.
    Actually, it is speculated that Kishi said loved.

    How do you see right in the translation where supposedly Kishi said 'loves' with Sakura's reaction to Naruto potrayed as a honest girl with stubborn determination?

    Doesn't smell fishy to you the translation?

    How an 's' changed by an 'd' contradicts 80% of Kishi's statement?
    When did Naruto blush? LOL
    Thing is, I don't know the Japanese version of Naruto, but if they use "sukidesu" then they can either mean real love, or just liking somebody. But it would be clear if it was past tense or not (for example it would have been "sukideshita" then).
    But you're right that the translation can make a huge difference when it comes to certain statements.

    Quote Originally Posted by XpliCiTe View Post
    seriously who cares about that romance in an action manga.... I hope Naruto ends up with no one.... or ends up with Sasuke just to piss fangirls off D
    I'm one fangirl, who wouldn't be pissed off if that happened D

    Heh, I wonder how many pages this thread is going to reach
     
         

  25. #50
    Mikasa es mi casa . Ackerman-'s Avatar
    Status
    Ackerman- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    27,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    proof?

    and how do you know that won't change even if he did say that?
    haha im not going searching for that , i saw the interview in another forum last year ..
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •