Page 23 of 28 « First ... 13192021222324252627 ... Last»
Results 441 to 460 of 542
  1. #441
    こんにちは!♥ MrsJDepp's Avatar
    Status
    MrsJDepp is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    467
    Location
    Germany
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by elxdark View Post
    lol bad argument xD.
    "LOL" unnecessary comment sweetie.
     
         

  2. #442
    こんにちは!♥ MrsJDepp's Avatar
    Status
    MrsJDepp is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    467
    Location
    Germany
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    there are soooo many more NaruSaku moments throughout the entire series. Including through the war.
    Oh my! haha really? NARUSAKU? HAHA JUST NO! SAKURA LOVES SASUKE please accept these fact. She will NEVER EVER EVER loves Naruto. BUT Naruto will someday loves Hinata. Because she was there from the beginning. She was one of the first who belived in Naruto. She helped him for the chunnin exams and she saved him from pain. Sakura would never do all these things for Naruto but for Sasuke. She couldn't even kill him. Isn't that enough proof for you? Kishi decided to let Sakura think about sasuke in the war and hinata about naruto. WHY SHOULD HE DO THIS IF IT HAS NOTHING TO MEAN? GOSCH! Just think logically.
     
         

  3. #443
    Member Spitfire421's Avatar
    Status
    Spitfire421 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    678
    Location
    USA
    Haters gonna hate
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    I love NaruHina and SasuSaku, and I always will! I hope these couples happen in the end! Although, I don't mind if NaruSaku and KibaHina happen! Personally, I like almost all Naruto couples because they each have something unique and interesting to bring! :D
     
         

  4. #444
    Ino>Sakura Amaterasuice's Avatar
    Status
    Amaterasuice is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,443
    Location
    Otogakure
    This user has no ****s
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    We don't know if Naruhina, Narusaku, or Sasunaru will happen or not.

    19 pages of the same repeated crap. I'm done.

    p.s. Why did Nathoman get banned
     
         

  5. #445
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasuice View Post
    We don't know if Naruhina, Narusaku, or Sasunaru will happen or not.

    19 pages of the same repeated crap. I'm done.

    p.s. Why did Nathoman get banned
    Well because he and others keep flamed eachother on another thread.
    Told him to keep it low...
     
         

  6. #446
    こんにちは!♥ MrsJDepp's Avatar
    Status
    MrsJDepp is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    467
    Location
    Germany
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Really? Were there any narusaku moments in during the war?

    Since you guys considered Kiba's words as naruHina, so can thers consider Naruto's interaction with Sakura first, as NS.
    Simple as that.
    And there were also other moments, but anyway.
    Yeah... Okay..you know it's not because Kiba say it, it's because that Kishi decides to put this comment in a Situation like this. Anyway!
     
         

  7. #447
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsJDepp View Post
    Yeah... Okay..you know it's not because Kiba say it, it's because that Kishi decides to put this comment in a Situation like this. Anyway!
    Ok, so we must consider Kiba by your logic, right?
    Than let's consider Sai's comment... "Sakura, you lately seem...how should I put it? Very gentle to Naruto".
    Or Yamato's comment about "In fact, I can tell by just looking at you, you really..."

    Both talked about Sakura's feelings, the one everyone keeps yelling she has no feelings about.

    So if you want to go on a fight, NaruSaku weights more than NaruHina for starters.

    Look, ship whoever you want, since when NaruSaku fandom has stopped you to ship NaruHina?
    But from this to deny every NaruSaku evidence is a long road.
     
         

  8. #448
    Senior Member DaVe14's Avatar
    Status
    DaVe14 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,027
    Location
    None of your damn business...
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    I hope Hinata gets Naruto at the end of the day also, there hasnt been any romantic development between the two. Yes Hinata has always been there for Naruto throughout the whole series but it hasnt been mutual though. I mean she confused her love for the man and saved his life and after they still didnt get any screen time or time together after that. Maybe Kishi has something up his sleeve for this one but to be real i dont see him with anybody anytime soon.
     
         

  9. #449
    Living in a World without elxdark's Avatar
    Status
    elxdark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    549
    Location
    In my bed
    BEST THIEF NA
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsJDepp View Post
    Oh my! haha really? NARUSAKU? HAHA JUST NO! SAKURA LOVES SASUKE please accept these fact. She will NEVER EVER EVER loves Naruto. BUT Naruto will someday loves Hinata. Because she was there from the beginning. She was one of the first who belived in Naruto. She helped him for the chunnin exams and she saved him from pain. Sakura would never do all these things for Naruto but for Sasuke. She couldn't even kill him. Isn't that enough proof for you? Kishi decided to let Sakura think about sasuke in the war and hinata about naruto. WHY SHOULD HE DO THIS IF IT HAS NOTHING TO MEAN? GOSCH! Just think logically.
    my friend you're blinded.

    re-read the manga again please.
    This manga is not for kids, we need to think about it.
    it is not like " hinata: i love you naruto" hell yeah naruto will be with hinata or, sakura : " i love you sasuke", oh sakura's getting sasuke.
    There are so many things deeper in this manga, and many of you don't know and just say logic.
    If you say logic then you should know that naruto and sakura will end up, 'cuz it's pretty obvious.

    Oh my! haha really? NARUSAKU? HAHA JUST NO! SAKURA LOVES SASUKE please accept these fact. She will NEVER EVER EVER loves Naruto.

    you see? you're absolutely blinded, sakura doesn't and won't love naruto? gosh, I even don't want to comment this beacuse it's false.

    "BUT Naruto will someday loves Hinata."

    And yeah the most phrase used by naruhina fans.
     
         

  10. #450
    Love is the Key Nami Usagi's Avatar
    Status
    Nami Usagi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    942
    Location
    Guess?
    Dream by night. Wish by day.
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by DaVe14 View Post
    I hope Hinata gets Naruto at the end of the day also, there hasnt been any romantic development between the two. Yes Hinata has always been there for Naruto throughout the whole series but it hasnt been mutual though. I mean she confused her love for the man and saved his life and after they still didnt get any screen time or time together after that. Maybe Kishi has something up his sleeve for this one but to be real i dont see him with anybody anytime soon.
    Yeah it's true they don't have many gigantic moments together... but it's the small, meaningful, moments that really make the mark imo. Like the first time he was noticed by the entire village in his fight against Neji. Hinata was one of the people who gave him the confidence to do that. It may not be super romantic or dramatic, but it's sweet and special. The reason I like naruhina is because it's a simple, yet beautiful couple.
    Who knows?
     
         
    Last edited by Nami Usagi; 12-11-2012 at 02:27 AM.

  11. #451
    S-Rank Criminal Kiiszame's Avatar
    Status
    Kiiszame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,137
    Location
    City Of Angels
    *Amat Victoria Curam*
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    . Still a better love story than twilight!
     
         

  12. #452
    Member Harusaki Tsukiko's Avatar
    Status
    Harusaki Tsukiko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    236
    Location
    Under the sky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by elxdark View Post
    my friend you're blinded.

    re-read the manga again please.
    This manga is not for kids, we need to think about it.
    it is not like " hinata: i love you naruto" hell yeah naruto will be with hinata or, sakura : " i love you sasuke", oh sakura's getting sasuke.
    There are so many things deeper in this manga, and many of you don't know and just say logic.
    If you say logic then you should know that naruto and sakura will end up, 'cuz it's pretty obvious.

    Oh my! haha really? NARUSAKU? HAHA JUST NO! SAKURA LOVES SASUKE please accept these fact. She will NEVER EVER EVER loves Naruto.

    you see? you're absolutely blinded, sakura doesn't and won't love naruto? gosh, I even don't want to comment this beacuse it's false.

    "BUT Naruto will someday loves Hinata."

    And yeah the most phrase used by naruhina fans.
    All of us are aware of Sakura's still there but wavering feelings for Sasuke but you can't ignore the fact that Sakura and Naruto had also grown closer over the times he's been gone. It maybe not what Sakura feels about Sasuke but it's still something and she indeed love Naruto, even if we're not sure if it's in a romantic or siblings way. It's obviously wrong that she won't love Naruto.
    "But Naruto will someday love Hinata" is the phrase that are kept repeating by the Naruhina fans because it could happen. You can't deny the fact that there's a possibility to everything. Because we know now that Naruto cares about Hinata and it's not impossible for it not to happen. But there are always two sides to everything. It just depends on Kishimoto to write however he wants.
     
         

  13. #453
    Member jme's Avatar
    Status
    jme is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    35
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    I agree Hinata seems like its more sense but come on guys, you can't deny that it would be pretty satisfying if Naruto got Sakura. I mean he's been chasing after her sense day one. It's kinda like how he's chasing after sasuke to make him notice he's stronger than him. If he got Sakura, it might feel more like he deserved it imo.
     
         

  14. #454
    Academy Student Mikeuhsomething's Avatar
    Status
    Mikeuhsomething is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    It doesn't matter to me heck he could end up with INO for all I care as long as he's happy. But if you guys want I could point it out naruto's mom wanted her son to marry someone like her sakura seems to represent his mother's tough tomboyish spirit. pink and red are also relative colors naruto's dad seemed to like this type of girl they both have long hair. (Sakura constantly cuts her hair when she was young due to a rumor that sasuke likes girls with short hair she still can grow long hair but it's a mystery why she still cuts it). Basicallly sakura shares more features with naruto's mom than hinata. BUT hinata has long hair like naruto's mom and shares her kind, and shyish (At first for naruto's mom when she was little), and strong spirit , but that's just me there probably is more to it.
     
         

  15. #455
    NaruHina FTW Dr Dark Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Dr Dark Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,451
    Location
    Akatsuki Hideout
    SSssmokinn
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata



    naruhina FTW
     
         

  16. #456
    Easily Startled AaaaNinja's Avatar
    Status
    AaaaNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,025
    Location
    Oregon
    Drawing stuff.
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    I hope the manga doesn't end the same way Harry Potter did. The story wrapped up with basically a summary of who ended up with who as if that was a very important thing to leave us with. People in Harry Potter got hitched at a greater ratio than possibly happens in the real world, it was too fairytale. Being single and happy, dating, married and unhappy, a reflection of how things really work, is just unacceptable. I love that Kishimoto cited 500 Days of Summer as one of his favorite movies.
     
         
    Last edited by AaaaNinja; 12-11-2012 at 05:21 PM.

  17. #457
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,331
    Location
    World That Never Was
    I See The Truth
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeuhsomething View Post
    It doesn't matter to me heck he could end up with INO for all I care as long as he's happy. But if you guys want I could point it out naruto's mom wanted her son to marry someone like her sakura seems to represent his mother's tough tomboyish spirit. pink and red are also relative colors naruto's dad seemed to like this type of girl they both have long hair. (Sakura constantly cuts her hair when she was young due to a rumor that sasuke likes girls with short hair she still can grow long hair but it's a mystery why she still cuts it). Basicallly sakura shares more features with naruto's mom than hinata. BUT hinata has long hair like naruto's mom and shares her kind, and shyish (At first for naruto's mom when she was little), and strong spirit , but that's just me there probably is more to it.
    then he most likely is gonna end up with karui then or anko anyways who wants to be with a girl like ur own mother a little creepy
     
         

  18. #458
    Member Namikaze Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    360
    I rule empires nd legions
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    we dont know kishi's mind but i hope it is naruto and hinata
     
         

  19. #459
    Shadowclone Master tristan's Avatar
    Status
    tristan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,452
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    when it is a thread for itachi
    it's all good...when it is a
    thread for minato...it gets
    closed...
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    naruto ends up with sasuke...period...
     
         

  20. #460
    Member CeeRock Damigro's Avatar
    Status
    CeeRock Damigro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    763
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto must end up with Hinata

    I just hope Hinata and Sakura won't fight over Naruto, just like Ino and Sakura did with Sasuke.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •