Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Re: Come at me ~Korra~ O_o

Good you also make a wall that is fast to block it or use a lightning jutsu that you spit out to break it before it hits you

(Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Release: Stone Lodging Destruction
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Descripton: This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.

Use your chakra to take control of stone/rocks near you to loosen the rocks in the cave near us causing it to cave in trapping and destroying my clone.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds

Okay.

I start to focus and then i start to gather my earth chakra. Once i have gathered enough earth chakra, i start to take control of the rocks/stones nearby. The rocks in the cave start to loosen up. The clone gets trapped inside and then the rocks fall on him, destroying him.

Advantages: This jutsu is good to use when the opponent is standing in the cliff or if he is standing below the cliff.

Disadvantages: If there is no cave or cliffs then this jutsu is useless.

I would defend myself from this jutsu by using this jutsu. (If i'm inside a cave)

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Range: Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Of course i would have do it quickly. After that i would move underground and surprise my enemy from behind.

Last edited by Kuroh; 12-24-2012 at 10:08 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Good we gonna do 2 together since they work together

(Doton: Doryū Taiga) - Earth Release: Earth Flow River
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: After forming the needed hand sealTiger, the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.

Do the Tiget sign and cause the ground uner my clone to turn into mud to throw her off balance.

(Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, the user will then perform the Ram → Horse → Dragon they can create a dragon-like head to fire concentrated mud at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent.

Use the mud you create to have a Dragon head to form and fire mud at my clone. You can use a fire jutsu to have the mud turn into lava so it hits my clone.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds

Okay.

1)I start to focus and then i perform the Tiger hand seal. I then put my hands with force into the ground, making it turn into mud, throwing the clone off balance.

2)I then start to manipulate the mud to form a dragon head. I then perform this.

( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
    Type: Offensive
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

To turn the mud into lava. so that it hits the clone.

Advantages: It's a great and quick combination. It can throw the opponent off balance.

Disadvantages: the opponent could boost himself into the air to avoid it. Using a high level lightning technique into the ground to brake the jutsu.

I would defend myself from this jutsu by boosting myself into the air and then performing a lightning technique once i fall in the ground.

Last edited by Kuroh; 12-28-2012 at 02:13 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Good^^

(Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique
    Type: Defence/supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like thicket of rock.

Do the signs and create large rock pillars from the ground to trap my clone in place.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds

Okay.

*Looks at clone*
    I start to focus and then i perform the Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake hand seals and put my hands with force on the ground, creating rock pillars. I then control them and i send it to the clone, surrounding him.

Advantages: Good to trap and the opponent and it gives you time to prepare another attack.

Disadvantages: It's useless against a high lightning technique. Just like most of the other jutsus.

I would defend myself from this by using chidori nagashi.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Good

(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Release: Earth Shore Return
    Type: Defence
    Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user creates a large wall of earth in front of him/her. The defence is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Also, since this technique only guards frontal attacks, the enemy can easily attack from the side or even from above.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you

Boooooooooooo korra sucks :P

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds

I start to focus and i start to gather my earth chakra. I then strike the ground with my hands, creating a large wall of earth in front of me.

Advantages: it can protect you against a really week attack.

Disadvantages: Like the description says hard impact can puncture the wall. the technique only guards the front of you.

I would destroy this wall by using a water jutsu thus making the wall soft.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Quote Originally Posted by ~xtsukune~ View Post
    Boooooooooooo korra sucks :P
    Cant wait till your a senpai so I can get you back >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroh.. View Post
    I start to focus and i start to gather my earth chakra. I then strike the ground with my hands, creating a large wall of earth in front of me.

Advantages: it can protect you against a really week attack.

Disadvantages: Like the description says hard impact can puncture the wall. the technique only guards the front of you.

I would destroy this wall by using a water jutsu thus making the wall soft.
    Good sorry for my lateness was dealing on my view of life and to make it up we will be doing two jutsus for now on.

(Doton: Doro Hōshi) - Earth Release: Mud Spore
    Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud infront of them. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

This jutsu is more of a distraction and a jutsu use to throw the them off balance. It can also be used for the Dragon Bullet jutsu from early.

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

What this jutsu does is like Antlion but instead it causes the ground to start spiraling inwards causing enemies to be burying or crushed alive.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds

No problemo!

1. I start to gather my Earth chakra and after that i put my hands with force onto the ground, creating mud in front of me.

Advantages: This technique is great distraction as the opponent has to dodge this if not they would get stuck in the mud. You can also add water to make it move faster.

Disadvantages: It's only a distraction, so it can't defend you from the opponent.

I would defend myself from this jutsu by using a lightning technique into the ground or by going underground and striking the opponent from behind.

2. I get on my stand and i start to gather my earth chakra, while performing the Boar → Ox hand seals and then placing my hand on the ground. I make the area surrounding the tree to spiral inwards crushing the tree.

Advantages: This technique can make a lot of damage if you catch the opponent. Makes a lot damage to the area.

Disadvantages: This technique does more damage if you are fighting in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Good

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Merge your body into the ground by covering your body in Earth chakra so you can emerge out of the ground behind my clone to strike her.

(Doton: Doryūkatsu) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide
    Description: The user will first perform the required hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake and then by flowing concentrated chakra from one's palms into the Dragon Veins flowing underground, one can tear the earth apart, creating large chasms by firstly raising the earth in the desired location and then splitting that peice of earth through the center. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and even to attack.
    Note: This does not split the earth appart directly to cause opponents to fall in the fissure.

Use your chakra to control the dragon veins in the ground to cause the ground to rip apart. This is the jutsu Yamato use so that they can avoid Amaterasu so they can get to Sauske tho they didnt

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds

1. I start to focus and i begin to gather my earth chakra. After that i hide underground. I then begin to merge from underground without making any sound and behind the clone and i hit the clone with a kunai making the clone go poof.

Advantages: I can use this jutsu as an attack and to defend myself.

Disadvantages: If the opponent notices me he can use a lightning jutsu on the ground.

I would defend my self by using chidori nagashi.

2. I get on my stand and i perform the Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake hand seals while gathering my earth chakra into my palms and then flowing concentrated chakra from my palms into the Dragon Veins flowing underground, tearing the earth apart.

Advantages: You can use this justsu to divide the space between you and the opponent. one can also use this as an attack.

Disadvantages: This does not split the earth appart directly to cause opponents to fall in the fissure.

Can you please tell me a way to defend against this technique.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Good

(Doton: Tsuchi Douyou no Hira) – Earth Release: Earth Shaking Palm
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: After performing snake hand seal the user slams their hand on the ground. The result is that the ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This technique is used as a means to distract opponents to either create an escape or follow through with a surprise attack.

Do the snake sign and by using your chakra to cause the ground to turned up with chunks of rocks and stone to come out the ground to distract my clone and then do any attack on her.

(Doton: Kengan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Fist Rock Technique
    Description: After performing the snake → Seal of Confrontation and then by encasing their arm in rock, the user can deal a powerful hardened punch against an opponent while being protected from direct contact with their target. If necessary, the weight of the rock can be increased to further increase the punch's destructive power through the Earth Release: Added Weight Technique or the Earth Release: Super Added Weight Technique.

Use your chakra to cause rock to encase your arm and deliever a strong punch to my clone to cause her to be sent flying and then poof.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds

1 and 2. I get on my stand and i perform the snake hand seal. After performing the hand seal i slam my hand on the ground. The ground becomes turned up with chunks of rubble popping out, as the clone gets distracted, i get on my stand and i perform the the snake → Seal of Confrontation and i encase my my arm in rock and quickly run to the clones direction and i punch him in the heart, sending him flying and going poof!

1. Advantages: It's a good technique to distract the opponent and it gives you time to prepare another attack.
    1. Disadvantages: It's only used to distract an opponent, it can't be used for offense.

I would defend myself from this technique by using chidori nagashi, penetrating the ground and stopping the ground from popping up.

2. Advantages: You can combine this technique with another one to increase the power.
    2. Disadvantages: It only works in close range.

I would defend myself from this technique by using a technique that would make him stop coming to my direction, for example using a technique that shakes the ground.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

(Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Tunneling Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
    Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.

Use your chakra to create a tunnel in the ground to allow my clones to travel.

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshin) - Earth Release: Violent Heavenly Earth Needle
    Damage point: 30
    Description: The user after after using earth release: earth flow wave, will perform the snake hand seal and then will create a large needle out of it to impale the opponent.
    Note: Must use Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave before hand

Do Earth Flow Wave then use your chakra and do the Snake sign to make a large needle out of the wave to imaple my clone when the wave is about to hit my clone

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds

1. I perform the Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird, while gathering my earth chakra. I then use my chakra to create a tunnel in the ground. The clones begin to travel through the tunnel.

Advantages: Great technique to allow your team to travel underground and to be protected.

Disadvantages: This technique doesn't work on rock.

I would use a strong raiton jutsu onto the ground, to brake the ground, and the make the rocks fall down on the people traveling underground.

2. I perform the Rat → Snake → Tiger, creating a wave of earth and ride it.Once i get close to the clone, I then quickly perform the snake hand seal, and i use shape manipulation, creating a large needle and striking the clone, making it go poof!

Advantages: a good technique because you travel with the jutsu, so it protects you, while the opponent gets ready to dodge it.

Disadvantages: You have to perform another jutsu to be able to use this technique. Meaning that it takes time.

I would defend myself by using chidori nagashi.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

(Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Mid
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.

Do the signs just to make two walls of earth that trap my clone between them.

(Doton: Hokoriheki no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Dust Wall Technique
    Type: Supplementary, Defense
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra releasing it into the ground and with a wave of their arm or through the application of a weapon can cause a small wall of dust particles and sand to rise up from the ground and thrusting forwards. This technique can be used to push back enemy targets or defend against thrown projectiles.

Channel your chakra in the ground and wave your arm and have a small wall of dust to rise up and thrust forward to push my clone back.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds

1. I begin to gather my Doton chakra and as the clone begins to run, i perform the snake hand seal and i manipulate my chakra, creating two walls of earth trapping the clone and making it go poof!

Advantages: This technique could work as a distraction and then use a jutsu to attack the opponent.

Disadvantages: The opponent could easily break the two walls by using a B-rank Lightning jutsu.

I would defend myself from this jutsu by using a B-rank lightning jutsu, breaking the walls.

2. I would start to gather my doton chakra and then i would manipulate my chakra, and then releasing it into the ground.I then quickly wave my arm, making sand/dust to rise up, and then i thrust my arm forward, pushing the clone back.

Advantages: Good to push back the opponent and to defend against thrown weapons.

Disadvantages: You can push the sand/dust back by using a wind jutsu.

I would defend myself by using a wind jutsu thus pushing back the sand/dust at the opponent.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

( Doton: Rokkuhanmā ) - Earth Release: Rock Hammer
    Description: The user manipulates their chakra and creates a huge rock from the ground that will rise up, hammering the opponent by slamming it down from above them.

Use your chakra to make a huge rock from the ground to rise up and have it slam down on my clone from above.

( Doton: Iwa Dangan ) - Earth Release: Rock Bullet
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user manipulating their chakra creates and sends a huge rock at the opponent, causing them to fall back.

Send a huge rock at my clone and knock her on her back.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds

1. I to gather my doton chakra and then i release it onto the ground,i manipulate the chakra to create a huge rock, to rise up. I then slam it down from above to crush the clone, the clone goes poof.

Advantages: This is a good technique to distract the opponent. He would be concentrating on the rock, while i attack him.

Disadvantages: A B-rank and above raiton jutsu would brake the rock.

I would defend myself by using a B-rank raiton jutsu to brake the rock or by pushing myself back, using a wind jutsu.

2. I start to gather my doton chakra and i manipulate to create a huge to rock. I then send the rock at the clone, and the clones fall Back.

Advantages: Good technique to make the opponent fall on his back, meaning it gives you a chance to prepare another attack, while the opponent is on his/her back.

Disadvantages: This technique doesn't make too much damage and it can easily be broken by a C-rank raiton jutsu.

I would defend myself by using Chidori nagashi.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Good

( Doton: Jōshō Iwa ) - Earth Release: Rising Rocks
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: The user claps their hands together and then unleashes two huge rocks from the ground on either side of the enemy to send the opponent flying backwards.

Clap your hands together and unleash 2 huge rocks from either side of my clone and send it at her to hit her.

( Doton: Gizagiza no Iwajin ) - Earth Release: Jagged Rock Formation
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and stomps the ground. By doing so, he causes small fractures to rip through the ground, which will then force fragments of earth and rock to rise up from the ground like protruding rock formations to then deal blunt force damage to the opponent and raising them up into the air.

Stomp the ground to channel your chakra and create a small fracture to rip through the ground so rocks and earth rise up to hurt my clone and sending her into the air.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds

There's so many earth jutsu. -__-

1. I begin to gather my doton chakra and once i have gathered enough, i look at the clone and i clap my hands together, unleashing two huge rocks from the ground. One from the left side and the other from the right side, and the clone is in the middle. I then send the rocks to hit her, the rocks hit her, sending her flying backwards.

Advantages: I good jutsu to make the opponent lose his ground, meaning it can send the opponent backwards and make him/her fall on his/her butt, thus giving you an advantage because it would be hard for him/her to defend him/herself.

Disadvantages: This jutsu could be easily broken by a B-rank raiton jutsu.

I would denfend myself by releasing raiton onto the ground, thus breaking the two rocks apart before they hit me.

2. I start to gather my doton chakra. I then manipulate my chakra and i jump, stomping the ground. Small fractures start coming from the ground, ripping through the ground. It then starts to force fragments of earth and rock to rise up from the ground , where the clone is, hurting her and then sending her flying onto the air.

Advantages: This jutsu sends the opponent flying onto the air, giving you a great chance to attack him/her because it's hard to defend when you are in the air.

Disadvantages: It seems this jutsu takes a while to start, so the opponent has time to stop this jutsu by using lightning onto the ground.

I would defend by using chidori nagashi, breaking the rocks/earth.

Last edited by Kuroh; 02-08-2013 at 12:07 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Thats why I hate training earth ~_~

(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user creates their clone out of stone. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person.

Just like any other clone use your chakra to have stone turn into a mirror image of yourself. Then fight the clone till it starts to crumble away.

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
    Type: Defensive
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

Surround yourself with earth by making a formation of rock to protect by making a dome around you.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds

1. I begin to concentrate on a image of myself, while gathering earth chakra. I then release my doton chakra onto the ground, creating a clone that looks exactly like me. I go after the clone and i start fighting it, using my taijutsu skills. Then the clone starts to crumble away.

Advantages: This clones don't disappear like the shadow clones. You can also copy the image of someone else.

Disadvantages: The opponent could break the clone easily by using a lightning jutsu.

I would defend myself bu using chidori nagashi.

2. I begin to gather my doton chakra. I release my chakra on the ground, surrounding myself with earth that looks like a dome. I then manipulate the dome to create some openings, to see outside.

Advantages: This jutsu protects me and it can also be used to protect others.

Disadvantages: a A-rank lightning jutsu would break this easily.

I would use a A-rank lightning jutsu to break the dome. Or cause an earthquake, making the dome fall on the people inside.