Status
    Apr 2011

Re: Come at me ~Korra~ O_o

(Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Tunneling Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
    Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.

Use your chakra to create a tunnel in the ground to allow my clones to travel.

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshin) - Earth Release: Violent Heavenly Earth Needle
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Damage point: 30
    Description: The user after after using earth release: earth flow wave, will perform the snake hand seal and then will create a large needle out of it to impale the opponent.
    Note: Must use Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave before hand

Do Earth Flow Wave then use your chakra and do the Snake sign to make a large needle out of the wave to imaple my clone when the wave is about to hit my clone

Status
    May 2012
    I hate to complain, but
    lately, all I see is days are
    the same

1. I perform the Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird, while gathering my earth chakra. I then use my chakra to create a tunnel in the ground. The clones begin to travel through the tunnel.

Advantages: Great technique to allow your team to travel underground and to be protected.

Disadvantages: This technique doesn't work on rock.

I would use a strong raiton jutsu onto the ground, to brake the ground, and the make the rocks fall down on the people traveling underground.

2. I perform the Rat → Snake → Tiger, creating a wave of earth and ride it.Once i get close to the clone, I then quickly perform the snake hand seal, and i use shape manipulation, creating a large needle and striking the clone, making it go poof!

Advantages: a good technique because you travel with the jutsu, so it protects you, while the opponent gets ready to dodge it.

Disadvantages: You have to perform another jutsu to be able to use this technique. Meaning that it takes time.

I would defend myself by using chidori nagashi.

Status
    Apr 2011

(Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Mid
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.

Do the signs just to make two walls of earth that trap my clone between them.

(Doton: Hokoriheki no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Dust Wall Technique
    Type: Supplementary, Defense
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra releasing it into the ground and with a wave of their arm or through the application of a weapon can cause a small wall of dust particles and sand to rise up from the ground and thrusting forwards. This technique can be used to push back enemy targets or defend against thrown projectiles.

Channel your chakra in the ground and wave your arm and have a small wall of dust to rise up and thrust forward to push my clone back.

Status
    May 2012
    I hate to complain, but
    the same

1. I begin to gather my Doton chakra and as the clone begins to run, i perform the snake hand seal and i manipulate my chakra, creating two walls of earth trapping the clone and making it go poof!

Advantages: This technique could work as a distraction and then use a jutsu to attack the opponent.

Disadvantages: The opponent could easily break the two walls by using a B-rank Lightning jutsu.

I would defend myself from this jutsu by using a B-rank lightning jutsu, breaking the walls.

2. I would start to gather my doton chakra and then i would manipulate my chakra, and then releasing it into the ground.I then quickly wave my arm, making sand/dust to rise up, and then i thrust my arm forward, pushing the clone back.

Advantages: Good to push back the opponent and to defend against thrown weapons.

Disadvantages: You can push the sand/dust back by using a wind jutsu.

I would defend myself by using a wind jutsu thus pushing back the sand/dust at the opponent.

Status
    Apr 2011

( Doton: Rokkuhanmā ) - Earth Release: Rock Hammer
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user manipulates their chakra and creates a huge rock from the ground that will rise up, hammering the opponent by slamming it down from above them.

Use your chakra to make a huge rock from the ground to rise up and have it slam down on my clone from above.

( Doton: Iwa Dangan ) - Earth Release: Rock Bullet
    Description: The user manipulating their chakra creates and sends a huge rock at the opponent, causing them to fall back.

Send a huge rock at my clone and knock her on her back.

Status
    May 2012
    I hate to complain, but
    the same

1. I to gather my doton chakra and then i release it onto the ground,i manipulate the chakra to create a huge rock, to rise up. I then slam it down from above to crush the clone, the clone goes poof.

Advantages: This is a good technique to distract the opponent. He would be concentrating on the rock, while i attack him.

Disadvantages: A B-rank and above raiton jutsu would brake the rock.

I would defend myself by using a B-rank raiton jutsu to brake the rock or by pushing myself back, using a wind jutsu.

2. I start to gather my doton chakra and i manipulate to create a huge to rock. I then send the rock at the clone, and the clones fall Back.

Advantages: Good technique to make the opponent fall on his back, meaning it gives you a chance to prepare another attack, while the opponent is on his/her back.

Disadvantages: This technique doesn't make too much damage and it can easily be broken by a C-rank raiton jutsu.

I would defend myself by using Chidori nagashi.

Status
    Apr 2011

Good

( Doton: Jōshō Iwa ) - Earth Release: Rising Rocks
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: The user claps their hands together and then unleashes two huge rocks from the ground on either side of the enemy to send the opponent flying backwards.

Clap your hands together and unleash 2 huge rocks from either side of my clone and send it at her to hit her.

( Doton: Gizagiza no Iwajin ) - Earth Release: Jagged Rock Formation
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and stomps the ground. By doing so, he causes small fractures to rip through the ground, which will then force fragments of earth and rock to rise up from the ground like protruding rock formations to then deal blunt force damage to the opponent and raising them up into the air.

Stomp the ground to channel your chakra and create a small fracture to rip through the ground so rocks and earth rise up to hurt my clone and sending her into the air.

Status
    May 2012
    I hate to complain, but
    the same

There's so many earth jutsu. -__-

1. I begin to gather my doton chakra and once i have gathered enough, i look at the clone and i clap my hands together, unleashing two huge rocks from the ground. One from the left side and the other from the right side, and the clone is in the middle. I then send the rocks to hit her, the rocks hit her, sending her flying backwards.

Advantages: I good jutsu to make the opponent lose his ground, meaning it can send the opponent backwards and make him/her fall on his/her butt, thus giving you an advantage because it would be hard for him/her to defend him/herself.

Disadvantages: This jutsu could be easily broken by a B-rank raiton jutsu.

I would denfend myself by releasing raiton onto the ground, thus breaking the two rocks apart before they hit me.

2. I start to gather my doton chakra. I then manipulate my chakra and i jump, stomping the ground. Small fractures start coming from the ground, ripping through the ground. It then starts to force fragments of earth and rock to rise up from the ground , where the clone is, hurting her and then sending her flying onto the air.

Advantages: This jutsu sends the opponent flying onto the air, giving you a great chance to attack him/her because it's hard to defend when you are in the air.

Disadvantages: It seems this jutsu takes a while to start, so the opponent has time to stop this jutsu by using lightning onto the ground.

I would defend by using chidori nagashi, breaking the rocks/earth.

Last edited by Kuroh; 02-08-2013 at 01:07 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011

Thats why I hate training earth ~_~

(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user creates their clone out of stone. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person.

Just like any other clone use your chakra to have stone turn into a mirror image of yourself. Then fight the clone till it starts to crumble away.

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
    Type: Defensive
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

Surround yourself with earth by making a formation of rock to protect by making a dome around you.

Status
    May 2012
    I hate to complain, but
    the same

1. I begin to concentrate on a image of myself, while gathering earth chakra. I then release my doton chakra onto the ground, creating a clone that looks exactly like me. I go after the clone and i start fighting it, using my taijutsu skills. Then the clone starts to crumble away.

Advantages: This clones don't disappear like the shadow clones. You can also copy the image of someone else.

Disadvantages: The opponent could break the clone easily by using a lightning jutsu.

I would defend myself bu using chidori nagashi.

2. I begin to gather my doton chakra. I release my chakra on the ground, surrounding myself with earth that looks like a dome. I then manipulate the dome to create some openings, to see outside.

Advantages: This jutsu protects me and it can also be used to protect others.

Disadvantages: a A-rank lightning jutsu would break this easily.

I would use a A-rank lightning jutsu to break the dome. Or cause an earthquake, making the dome fall on the people inside.

Status
    Apr 2011

Good

(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Description:The user creates a dome of earth, which protects them from external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls. That creates a half face dome.

Using earth chakra cause earth to rise up and create a half face dome around you to protect you from my clones attack.

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

Like the mudshot jutsus but this time release multiple mud shots.

Status
    May 2012
    I hate to complain, but
    the same

After hearing my senpai's instructions i simply begin by gathering doton chakra. Once i have gathered enough i slam my hands onto the ground, causing earth to rise from the ground. As earth rises up, i use shape manipulation to create a half face dome around me, just in the time to defend me against the clone's attack.

The advantage of this jutsu/technique is that it can guard multiple people. It protects you from external attacks as seen in the jutsu description.

The disadvantage of this jutsu/technique is that it can easily be broken by a A-rank lightning jutsu, making the rocks fall on you.

I would use a A-rank lightning jutsu to break the dome. Kirin comes to mind.

Once Korra senpai has finished telling me what to do, i scream "Yesh" after that i begin to gather doton chakra. When i feel the chakra flowing i begin to release multiple mudshots at random trees.

The advantage of this jutsu/technique is that it can hit multiple targets which is good if multiple people are coming at you, you can hit them in the face, and blind them because the mud gets in their eyes.

The disadvantge of this jutsu/technique is that i don't think it makes a lot of damage.

I would defend myself by releasing a strong stream of wind, pushing the mudshots back at my opponent.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123