Dont Bother Me

Re: Come at me ~Korra~ O_o

Good

(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description:The user creates a dome of earth, which protects them from external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls. That creates a half face dome.

Using earth chakra cause earth to rise up and create a half face dome around you to protect you from my clones attack.

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

Like the mudshot jutsus but this time release multiple mud shots.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds

Re: Come at me ~Korra~ O_o

After hearing my senpai's instructions i simply begin by gathering doton chakra. Once i have gathered enough i slam my hands onto the ground, causing earth to rise from the ground. As earth rises up, i use shape manipulation to create a half face dome around me, just in the time to defend me against the clone's attack.

The advantage of this jutsu/technique is that it can guard multiple people. It protects you from external attacks as seen in the jutsu description.

The disadvantage of this jutsu/technique is that it can easily be broken by a A-rank lightning jutsu, making the rocks fall on you.

I would use a A-rank lightning jutsu to break the dome. Kirin comes to mind.

Once Korra senpai has finished telling me what to do, i scream "Yesh" after that i begin to gather doton chakra. When i feel the chakra flowing i begin to release multiple mudshots at random trees.

The advantage of this jutsu/technique is that it can hit multiple targets which is good if multiple people are coming at you, you can hit them in the face, and blind them because the mud gets in their eyes.

The disadvantge of this jutsu/technique is that i don't think it makes a lot of damage.

I would defend myself by releasing a strong stream of wind, pushing the mudshots back at my opponent.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123