Status
    Sep 2012

Re: Earth- korra

We are starting fresh

Status
    Apr 2011

Okay Earth time!

My format we will be using during the training.

Template:
    How you perform it (note: do not just copy what I did).
    Advantages & Disadvantages.
    How would you defend yourself from this jutsu.
    The picture of the technique and/or anything else that you find interesting.
    Questions?

There is also rules to me training you which are

First of all, if you don't understand something or have any other questions please ask them either here or via vm and I'll try to answer them as good as I can
    Secondly, try to reply in your own words, thus not simply copy me nor anyone else. It does not matter if you get something wrong. "A smooth sea never made a skilful mariner."
    Thirdly, if you do not reply within one month, I will drop your training without further notice.
    Fourthly, please try to use proper English. It is very annoying for both you and me if I do not understand what you say and I tell you to redo the jutsu over and over again until I understand you
    Also do not ask what pace we learn jutsu we will go whatever pace I choose to keep you at :3

Any questions before we begin?

:3 okay so tell me everything about earth. Strengths and weaknesses, users, some jutsus, which country specializes in it, some KGs that use Earth. Everything about Earth.

Status
    Sep 2012

strengths: water because the earth dries up the water to mud.
    weakness: lighting because lightning can destroy earth very easy.
    KG: Wood release and lava release.
    Kekki tota: Dust release
    users: Iwagakure ninja
    The ground of the earth is made out of earth .
    jutsus:
    (Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
    Note: Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

Status
    Apr 2011

Good now dig a hole a sit in it and Ill put some first on you while you mediate. I want you to explain you mediating and you combining your chakra into the Earth. Before you learn how to use Earth you must be one with the Earth.

Status
    Sep 2012

Hiruzen digs a 20ft deep hole and jumps in and lands on his butt .

Hiruzen closes his eyes and starts to meditate. Hiruzen channels his chakra , but when channelling it he thinks about the smooth cool earth and how when you pick it up it can not only crumble out of your hand, but can also blow out of your hand in the form of dirt. As hiruzen also
    Thinks about how dense earth can be and how light earth can be, and changes his chakra to match the hardness of the earth.

Status
    Apr 2011

Good now lets begin with the first one ^^

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Status
    Sep 2012

I peform this jutsu by first channeling my earth chakra to my hands, than i press my hands to the ground and unleash my earth chakra creating pillars of earth.

Advantage: I can use this to defend my self from weaker attacks, because the earth pillar could act as a little shield.

Disadvantage: Anyone who knows a lightning attack could easily get through the pillar shocking me.

I would defend myself from this by using any lightning attack

Pic: Note: Closest pic i could find

Status
    Apr 2011

The pic is fine

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Section Cane
    Type: Supplementary/Offense
    Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

Status
    Sep 2012

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

I perform this jutsu by first chanleing my earht chakra in a way to get underground, than i suddenly pop out from underneath my opponent and pull them into the earth.

Strength: I could use this to by myself some time

Weakness: Alls the opponent needs to do is channel lightning chakra to break out.

As stated in the weakness, alls i have to do to counter this is channel lighting chakra.

Pic:

(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Section Cane
    Type: Supplementary/Offense
    Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

I peform this by first channeling my earth chakra, than i take a chunk of earth and make it into a can by expanding its particle.

Strength: I could use this as a weapon to attack the opponent from a range.
    Weaknes: Like all earth attacks, the opponent just needs to throw some type of weapon/attack that is of the lightning element.

As stated in the weaness, i would channel lightning chackra into a weapon and throw it at the staff, or just peform any lightning attack.

Pic:

Status
    Apr 2011

Nice and this is your last D rank Earth^^

( Doton: Iwa Rendan ) - Earth Release: Rock Barrage
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra into their arm and then release their chakra creating a ring of rocks that are then flung at the opponent.

Status
    Sep 2012

I first imagine an army of boulders, the density of boulders, and the sharp edges boulders can have. I than concentrate earth chakra into my right hand and smack the ground forming a barrage of boulders.

Strength being I use each individual rock to deflect enemy attacks
    Weakness being as usual a lightning attack could destroy it

I would defend my self with chidori stream

In on my phone so no pic atm

Last edited by Ero-Sennin; 12-16-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011

Be a little descriptive in your explanation on how your doing it

Status
    Sep 2012

I first imagine an army of boulders, the density of boulders, and the sharp edges boulders can have. I than concentrate earth chakra into my right hand and smack the ground forming a barrage of boulders.

Strength being I use each individual rock to deflect enemy attacks
    Weakness being as usual a lightning attack could destroy it

I would defend my self with chidori stream

In on my phone so no pic atm

Status
    Apr 2011

Good^^ now lets do C rank :3

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Status
    Sep 2012

okay, so after making a rat hand sign, hiruzen closes his eyes and places his hand on some boulders. He than focuses his earth chakra into the rocks making them float around in a circle. He than make two rocks collide into each other with a flick of a finger.

Strangths: I can set the rocks on fire adding more dammage.
    Weakness: The opponent can counter with and lightning strike.

I personally would defend myself with chidori stream, or a higher ranked earth wall.

Pic: sorry on phone aggain

Status
    Apr 2011

Nice and sorry for my lateness :3

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Use your chakra and channel it into the ground and change the ground into fine sand and dig a hole through the ground and come up through the hole you made behind my clone so strike her stealthily. *My clone goes into hiding* Remember by using your chakra you sense my clone through the ground while you dig through it.

Status
    Sep 2012

Hiruzen channels his earth chakra into the ground and starts to burrow through it. H than uses his chakra to sense where Lora's clone is and he burrows quietly and than pops out behind he very silently, and than slits her throat with a kunai.

Strength: I can sense people above ground
    Weakness the opponent can sense me with a sensor jutsu and than counter with lightning

I would just use the lightning move Karin on his ass

Status
    Apr 2011

Good though you also forgot if someone use Swamp of the Underworld or Earth Antlion and your using this jutsu they would kill you since you would be trapped underground. So be careful^^

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Use your Earth chakra to manipulate tthe ground underneath my clone to cause earth spikes to come up and hit my clone. *creates a clone*

Status
    Sep 2012

hiruzen focuses earth chakra in the form of spikes, he than releases this chakra under your clone, which than impales her and makes her fly into the air. Just in case, hiruzen than focuses his earth chakra once again on the spot where your clone will land killing it completly.

Strength. I could make it seem like i am doing another jutsu, but than i use this and suprise them with a quick death.

Weaknes: Someone could neutrilize the spikes with any higher ranked lightning jutsu, or higher ranked earth jutsu.

I would dodge this by simply channeling a higher ranked earth wall underneath me, than if i get pushed up into the air, id use a wind jutsu that would allow me to fly.

Status
    Apr 2011

Good dont forget the always used counter Nagashi

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

By slamming your fist on the ground and releasing chakra cause a temer to throw me off balance

Status
    Sep 2012

Hiruzen channeles his earth chakra into his hand and thinks about the last earth quake that happend, he than drives his it's into the ground causing his own earth quake throwing Korra onto her as*.

Strength: I can use this to throw people off balance to than follow up with a deadly hit.

Weakness: anyone could use a fire attack and channel it to where I'm standing to burn it to a crisp.

I would dodge it with fire stream or a higher ranke earth attack

Status
    Apr 2011

Also by using lightning attacks that hit the ground or use the ground to travel it will stop it.

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

Channel your chakra in your mouth and release a thick globule of mud at my clone so she is blind then chokes and disperse.

Status
    Sep 2012

Hiruzen starts channeling his earth chakra almost I'm the shape of a hot marshmallow minus the hot part.(because hot marshmallows are like napalm s and almost impossible to get off right away) and than he spits it at your clones whole face, suffocating her to death.

Strengths: I could spit this behind a fire attack as if to conceal it, and than I would follow up with a finishing attack.
    Weakness: the opponent could dodge this by simply rolling or shooting a lightning bolt through it.

I would dodge this by throwing many kunai s with lightning chakra, or by simply cutting through it with a sword that I have channeled lightning through

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»