Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 205

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    mr sage
    Status
    sage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,198
    This user has no status.
     

    Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    I know a lot of people think its not a question that sasuke has surpassed itachi but I say the only thing sasuke has over itachi is stamina. Look at the basics sharigan. Even tho sasuke has way more chakra he can't keep his sharigan activated like itachi. Thats let's you know itachi mastery over the sharigan is still a level higher than sasukes. Now look at ms abilities. Obviously they are the same powers but different effects. Itachi tsykuomi can only be countered by another uchiha while sasuke's is probably above average at best. Next sasuke ameterasu is better but barely considering their may be 5 ninja at the most fast enough to dodge it, it doesn't really matter. Next susanno obviously goes to itachi. Now sasuke does have itachi eyes and we haven't seen fully what he can do with them but itachi does have izanami and I myself think he has izangi but I have no proof of this. Last but not least itachi does have suishi( I know I spelled it wrong) ms. Now their still is taijutsu and they are about even. But ill give it to itachi cuz of the simple fact that itachi didn't need orochimaru n his drug to get his taijutsu as good as he is. But if you guys have any REASONS why u think sasuke has surpassed itachi I would love to hear them.
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    FoxSikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,145
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by sage22 View Post
    I know a lot of people think its not a question that sasuke has surpassed itachi but I say the only thing sasuke has over itachi is stamina. Look at the basics sharigan. Even tho sasuke has way more chakra he can't keep his sharigan activated like itachi. Thats let's you know itachi mastery over the sharigan is still a level higher than sasukes. Now look at ms abilities. Obviously they are the same powers but different effects. Itachi tsykuomi can only be countered by another uchiha while sasuke's is probably above average at best. Next sasuke ameterasu is better but barely considering their may be 5 ninja at the most fast enough to dodge it, it doesn't really matter. Next susanno obviously goes to itachi. Now sasuke does have itachi eyes and we haven't seen fully what he can do with them but itachi does have izanami and I myself think he has izangi but I have no proof of this. Last but not least itachi does have suishi( I know I spelled it wrong) ms. Now their still is taijutsu and they are about even. But ill give it to itachi cuz of the simple fact that itachi didn't need orochimaru n his drug to get his taijutsu as good as he is. But if you guys have any REASONS why u think sasuke has surpassed itachi I would love to hear them.
    This thread was made twice yesterday, and 3 times the day before. Its been made oever 100 times already. Use the search bar...... /thread
     
         

  3. #3
    ★The 13thSin Of Ignorance★ Armstrong's Avatar
    Status
    Armstrong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,280
    Location
    Realm of The Heartless Colonies
    kill all fapboys who worship
    cartoon ninjas that dont even
    know they exist
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    This thread was made twice yesterday, and 3 times the day before. Its been made oever 100 times already. Use the search bar...... /thread
    dam...you must want op to kill himself...dam bro
     
         

  4. #4
    mr sage
    Status
    sage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,198
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by COLONELJJ81 View Post
    dam...you must want op to kill himself...dam bro
    Ok then tonton stronger than so6p.
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    FoxSikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,145
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by COLONELJJ81 View Post
    dam...you must want op to kill himself...dam bro

    lmao
     
         

  6. #6
    Member
    Status
    toweringogz is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    76
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Well itachi is dead and sasuke is alive so /thread
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,566
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Sorry but the number you have
    dialed has been converted to
    Lord Sasuke's Revolution.
    Please leave a message after
    this tone.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by toweringogz View Post
    Well itachi is dead and sasuke is alive so /thread
    This.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member shanee's Avatar
    Status
    shanee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,837
    Location
    Califorina
    Fearlessla.com
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by toweringogz View Post
    Well itachi is dead and sasuke is alive so /thread
    well itachi did kill himself to save sasuke twice soooo...
     
         

  9. #9
    Member
    Status
    BlackFlames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    51
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by shanee View Post
    well itachi did kill himself to save sasuke twice soooo...
    excellent point. itachi saved sasukes life 3 times. 1) Uchiha Massacre (agreement with danzo) 2) The attempt to make Sasuke a hero and to awaken Sasukes mangekyo and removal of orochimarus curse mark. 3) From the battle with kabuto and edo army to break edo tensei
     
         

  10. #10
    Sage CDT23's Avatar
    Status
    CDT23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,758
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by shanee View Post
    well itachi did kill himself to save sasuke twice soooo...
    This^
    like I say almost every time... most of the top ninjas don't get killed... they kill themselves...pretty much all the Hokage, Itachi, Nagato, and so on.

    Anyways Sasuke only has chakara over Itachi. Other than that... Itachi > Sasuke Med-High diff.
     
         

  11. #11
    mr sage
    Status
    sage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,198
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by toweringogz View Post
    Well itachi is dead and sasuke is alive so /thread
    That doesn't prove anything
     
         

  12. #12
    Greatest Hokage Naruto king of Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto king of Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    571
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by toweringogz View Post
    Well itachi is dead and sasuke is alive so /thread
    Fail, Itachi could have easily killed sasuke on more than one occasion...but itachi knew he was going to die from his illness, plus he loved sasuke anyways.
     
         

  13. #13
    ワンダラ Anti's Avatar
    Status
    Anti is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    696
    Location
    NB, Roaming the Forums.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by toweringogz View Post
    Well itachi is dead and sasuke is alive so /thread
    He only died not just because he was ill, the fact that he wanted his brother to win.
     
         

  14. #14
    Nerd November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,599
    Location
    My Room
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    itachi soloes Taka and orochimaru at the same time
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,655
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by November Nolove View Post
    itachi soloes Taka and orochimaru at the same time
    Dream on
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member roncato's Avatar
    Status
    roncato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,179
    Location
    Between Uzumaki and Uchiha
    `David.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by November Nolove View Post
    itachi soloes Taka and orochimaru at the same time
    Hahahahha, good one. I agree xD
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Uchihajin Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihajin Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,510
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Sasuke has much higher chakra reserves and better amaterasu.

    There is nothing to prove that Itachi's Susanoo is better, because Sasuke has the arrows, sword and the Enton orb that infuses his weapons with amaterasu.
     
         

  18. #18
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,596
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchihajin Sasuke View Post
    Sasuke has much higher chakra reserves and better amaterasu.

    There is nothing to prove that Itachi's Susanoo is better, because Sasuke has the arrows, sword and the Enton orb that infuses his weapons with amaterasu.
    This, Sasuke>Itachi and sasukes susanoo is better considering totsuka + yata doesnt beat susanoo blade + armor
     
         

  19. #19
    mr sage
    Status
    sage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,198
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    This, Sasuke>Itachi and sasukes susanoo is better considering totsuka + yata doesnt beat susanoo blade + armor
    You can't beat serious. If sasuke was to hit itachi with his susanno it might kill him. If itachi even touches sasuke with his susanno sword its over.
     
         

  20. #20
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,596
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by sage22 View Post
    You can't beat serious. If sasuke was to hit itachi with his susanno it might kill him. If itachi even touches sasuke with his susanno sword its over.
    considering both of their stamina i dont see Itachi being able to land a hit on sasuke, susanoo takes a huge toll on Itachi and Sasuke can literally spam it
     
         

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •