Page 5 of 9 « First 123456789 Last»
Results 101 to 125 of 205
  1. #101
    mr sage
    Status
    sage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,198
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darksharinnegan View Post
    itachis amaterasu is better than sasukes
    He's joking.
     
         

  2. #102
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,155
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    I've got a war in my mind.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by sage22 View Post
    So ur tryna tell me sakura words isn't more proof than u have?
    Like I said before, she said it was a possibility. She was just very suprised that Sasuke brcame so strong and she didnt think there was no other way. Also Sasuke was barely even near Kabuto and Oro.
     
         

  3. #103
    Member
    Status
    BlackFlames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    51
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by shanee View Post
    well itachi did kill himself to save sasuke twice soooo...
    excellent point. itachi saved sasukes life 3 times. 1) Uchiha Massacre (agreement with danzo) 2) The attempt to make Sasuke a hero and to awaken Sasukes mangekyo and removal of orochimarus curse mark. 3) From the battle with kabuto and edo army to break edo tensei
     
         

  4. #104
    mr sage
    Status
    sage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,198
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    Like I said before, she said it was a possibility. She was just very suprised that Sasuke brcame so strong and she didnt think there was no other way. Also Sasuke was barely even near Kabuto and Oro.
    Ok yea u can leave
     
         

  5. #105
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,155
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    I've got a war in my mind.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by sage22 View Post
    Ok yea u can leave
    lol, again you want me to leave cause you know you've lost
     
         

  6. #106
    mr sage
    Status
    sage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,198
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    lol, again you want me to leave cause you know you've lost
    I want you to leave cuz your tryna troll me. You just said sasuke hardly spent time with the people who he lived with for 2 n s half years. You haven't proved anything to make anyone think sakura would be wrong.
     
         

  7. #107
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,747
    Location
    England
    スピード
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by sage22 View Post
    What does sasuke have that can compete with izanami totasku blade yata mirror and shusui ms
    Izanami is said to only work against those who act lik someone else and those who don't accept themselve kind like how Kabuto thought he was Oro while Sasuke on the other hand accepted himself as an Uchiha and as an Avenger so Izanami is useless aginst Sasuke or Naruto.

    Totasuka Blade has to pierce throw the person in order to seal, but Sasuke has Susanoo to protect himself in other words Totsuka Blade is useless against Sasuke as long as Susanoo is there to defend him.

    It's true Yata Mirror is a great defense aginst all move except for Kamui and Amaterasu....Sasuke has show he can use Amaterasu even in Susanoo meaning Amaterasu can be in front of Itahi without Yata Mirror defending him.

    Itachi can't use Kotoamatsukami to the level of Shisui or Danzo his only way of using it is throw someone else like how he used it throw Naruto.
     
         

  8. #108
    Member Llsssss's Avatar
    Status
    Llsssss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    81
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Eevn i know itachi is not winning this battle sasuke knows about 98% of Itachi 's arsenal and how he fights itachi knows about 50% due to the fact that we havent seen the ems full abilities plus sasuke has better stamina also could spamm techs with few drawbacks and totsuka or enton blade cannot penetrate susanoo

    this comes down to a battle of outlasting witch we know who takes this.

    Itachi and uchiha's are a bad match up because his fighting style is genjutsu also using Ka as an argument is poor just like saying sasuke has cm2 also we have no proof ka could work on an ems user
     
         

  9. #109
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,155
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    I've got a war in my mind.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by sage22 View Post
    I want you to leave cuz your tryna troll me. You just said sasuke hardly spent time with the people who he lived with for 2 n s half years. You haven't proved anything to make anyone think sakura would be wrong.


    Read the top right panel.
     
         

  10. #110
    ♫Minato★Sensei♫ MinatoSensei's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoSensei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    96
    Location
    London, England.
    The real Minato.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Ton-Ton > So6P, Sasuke, Edo-Madara, Hashirama, Itachi, Naruto etc etc.
     
         

  11. #111
    Member buddy2soul's Avatar
    Status
    buddy2soul is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    74
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    I have a good question..Why are people still arguing over this!? How many times have people on this website reposted this topic over and over again!? This website is not to make enemies! Peace and love...
     
         

  12. #112
    mr sage
    Status
    sage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,198
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    Izanami is said to only work against those who act lik someone else and those who don't accept themselve kind like how Kabuto thought he was Oro while Sasuke on the other hand accepted himself as an Uchiha and as an Avenger so Izanami is useless aginst Sasuke or Naruto.

    Totasuka Blade has to pierce throw the person in order to seal, but Sasuke has Susanoo to protect himself in other words Totsuka Blade is useless against Sasuke as long as Susanoo is there to defend him.

    It's true Yata Mirror is a great defense aginst all move except for Kamui and Amaterasu....Sasuke has show he can use Amaterasu even in Susanoo meaning Amaterasu can be in front of Itahi without Yata Mirror defending him.

    Itachi can't use Kotoamatsukami to the level of Shisui or Danzo his only way of using it is throw someone else like how he used it throw Naruto.
    Susanoo is a spirit warrior. The totasuka blade isn't a physical attack. Susanoo will get sealed.
     
         

  13. #113
    Premium User KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    23,991
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by sage22 View Post
    Susanoo is a spirit warrior. The totasuka blade isn't a physical attack. Susanoo will get sealed.
    , you don't seal a bunch of chakra with Totsuka, it is a chakra manifest coming from the user's body, and I doubt it will pierce Sasuke's Susanoo anyway.
     
         

  14. #114
    mr sage
    Status
    sage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,198
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Llsssss View Post
    Eevn i know itachi is not winning this battle sasuke knows about 98% of Itachi 's arsenal and how he fights itachi knows about 50% due to the fact that we havent seen the ems full abilities plus sasuke has better stamina also could spamm techs with few drawbacks and totsuka or enton blade cannot penetrate susanoo

    this comes down to a battle of outlasting witch we know who takes this.

    Itachi and uchiha's are a bad match up because his fighting style is genjutsu also using Ka as an argument is poor just like saying sasuke has cm2 also we have no proof ka could work on an ems user
    Ka is the ultimate genjutsu the user will never know he's in it so that alone makes itachi better. Ok let's say we take ka away. Totasuka blade will seal susanoo and sasuke
     
         

  15. #115
    mr sage
    Status
    sage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,198
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    , you don't seal a bunch of chakra with Totsuka, it is a chakra manifest coming from the user's body, and I doubt it will pierce Sasuke's Susanoo anyway.
    Totasuka blade isn't physical it would phase right thru susanoo
     
         

  16. #116
    Premium User KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    23,991
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by sage22 View Post
    Totasuka blade isn't physical it would phase right thru susanoo
    Did it phase right through Orochimaru? No it didn't, blood came out of his back.
     
         

  17. #117
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,747
    Location
    England
    スピード
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by sage22 View Post
    Susanoo is a spirit warrior. The totasuka blade isn't a physical attack. Susanoo will get sealed.
    No, Totasuka Blade is physical attak......when Itachi fought Oro 8 head snakes Oro started bleeding.
     
         

  18. #118
    mr sage
    Status
    sage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,198
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    No, Totasuka Blade is physical attak......when Itachi fought Oro 8 head snakes Oro started bleeding.
    He did use it to cut oro snakes head but as big as the sword was it should have split oro body in half
     
         

  19. #119
    Premium User KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    23,991
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by sage22 View Post
    He did use it to cut oro snakes head but as big as the sword was it should have split oro body in half
    It didn't split Oro in half cause it simply wasn't big enough....and he bled so that destroys your whole "Totsuka isn't a physical attack" belief, and Nagato was regenerating when he got hit by it.
     
         

  20. #120
    mr sage
    Status
    sage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,198
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    It didn't split Oro in half cause it simply wasn't big enough....and he bled so that destroys your whole "Totsuka isn't a physical attack" belief, and Nagato was regenerating when he got hit by it.
    U know the blade is made of liquid right.
     
         

  21. #121
    Premium User KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    23,991
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by sage22 View Post
    U know the blade is made of liquid right.
    You do know it made Orochimaru bleed right? You do know that this shows it is a physical hit right? You do know if you say it isn't a physical hit you are disagreeing with the manga right?
     
         

  22. #122
    Member Llsssss's Avatar
    Status
    Llsssss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    81
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by sage22 View Post
    Ka is the ultimate genjutsu the user will never know he's in it so that alone makes itachi better. Ok let's say we take ka away. Totasuka blade will seal susanoo and sasuke
    Ems is best sharingan of all time and only been used twice in the entire series also in like 80 years of a difference ms was said basically impossible to gain ems is even more rair totsuka is a physical weapon it would not be able to cut those snakes head off
     
         

  23. #123
    Senior Member suzano's Avatar
    Status
    suzano is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,475
    #MAVSNATION✔
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    what drugs oro gave sasuke?
     
         

  24. #124
    mr sage
    Status
    sage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,198
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    You do know it made Orochimaru bleed right? You do know that this shows it is a physical hit right? You do know if you say it isn't a physical hit you are disagreeing with the manga right?
    FOR ALL U WHO THINK I'M WRONG ZETSU CLEARLY STATES "A SPIRITUAL WEAPON WITH NO REAL PHYSICAL FORM http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/392/14
     
         

  25. #125
    Premium User KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    23,991
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Has sasuke truely surpassed itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by sage22 View Post
    FOR ALL U WHO THINK I'M WRONG ZETSU CLEARLY STATES "A SPIRITUAL WEAPON WITH NO REAL PHYSICAL FORM http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/392/14
    Yet it caused Orochimaru to bleed...
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •