Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

CJ Training with Blizzard

(Ninjutsu: Buttai Hensa) - Ninja Arts: Projectile Deflection
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After throwing a chakra infused kunai, shuriken etc. or any other projectile upto C-Rank which is imbued with user's chakra, user focuses on that projectile's chakra which is of his own, and by hand gestures he can control/change the direction of that projectile in mid-air.
    Note: -Can only be used on 4 projectiles at max in one usage.
    -Can only be taught by Enzup.

(Doton: Kyojin Koudo Hibi) - Earth Style: Mega Earth Crack
    Type: Offense/Defense
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: User hardens both of his hands and then punches the ground with full power. The earth splits horizontally into two parts, the front part which is spilitted moves apart while the back part remains still, creating a wide crack of width 15m and also unbalancing the opponent. This technique can also be used to prevent from jutsus like tsunami, as all the water will go down in the crack.
    Note: ~This is the advanced version of "(Doton: Koudo Hibi) - Earth Style : Earth Crack".
    ~Can only be used 3 times per battle.
    ~Can only be taught by Enzup.

you can have these 2 techs. Just post ur technique so that I can add it to my list.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."

Re: CJ Training with Blizzard

You can't just add it to your list. We have to train each other according to the new rules. o_o You may go first?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzàrd View Post
    You can't just add it to your list. We have to train each other according to the new rules. o_o You may go first?
    ~_~

(Doton: Kyojin Koudo Hibi) - Earth Style: Mega Earth Crack
    Type: Offense/Defense
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: User hardens both of his hands and then punches the ground with full power. The earth splits horizontally into two parts, the front part which is spilitted moves apart while the back part remains still, creating a wide crack of width 15m and also unbalancing the opponent. This technique can also be used to prevent from jutsus like tsunami, as all the water will go down in the crack.
    Note: ~This is the advanced version of "(Doton: Koudo Hibi) - Earth Style : Earth Crack".
    ~Can only be used 3 times per battle.
    ~Can only be taught by Enzup

A technique which do not requires any hand seals, where user hardens both of his hands and punches the ground, creating an earthquake upto mid range, the earthquake is strong enough to give opponent damage, the technique gives. The moment you would punch and where you would punch, it would create a horizontal crack of 15m in the ground. The crack is good enough to take large water technique within itself, like Tsunami, as all the water would go inside it.

(Ninjutsu: Buttai Hensa) - Ninja Arts: Projectile Deflection
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After throwing a chakra infused kunai, shuriken etc. or any other projectile upto C-Rank which is imbued with user's chakra, user focuses on that projectile's chakra which is of his own, and by hand gestures he can control/change the direction of that projectile in mid-air.
    Note: -Can only be used on 4 projectiles at max in one usage.
    -Can only be taught by Enzup.

This technique allows you to throw/release any weapon, projectile (fire, water etc) upto C-rank and chnage its trajectory in mid-air.

Now tell me all cons, pros and possible uses of the above 2 techs you can think of.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    bores me."

1. Cons: Well it can be a double edge sword, if you are attacked from behind from maybe a earth flow river or something of the likes you might end up falling inside the crack and ended up being on disadvantage from your own technique. Pros: Can be really useful to "store" opponent's water technique at the same time countering them, and then later utilizing the water for your own technique. It can be also used against other liquid CJ's or something that travels on ground, maybe, multiple enemies and such.

2. Pros: An extremely strategical technique, can be used in many strategies to perform hidden weaponry attacks. More against the users who are can't be harmed with Ninjutsu, as this technique utilizes ninjutsu just for a split second and then the weapon does its trick. Cons: Again its weapon so it can be easily deflected, not really enough attack power.

Good enough?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

1. Cons: Well it can be a double edge sword, if you are attacked from behind from maybe a earth flow river or something of the likes you might end up falling inside the crack and ended up being on disadvantage from your own technique. Pros: Can be really useful to "store" opponent's water technique at the same time countering them, and then later utilizing the water for your own technique. It can be also used against other liquid CJ's or something that travels on ground, maybe, multiple enemies and such.

2. Pros: An extremely strategical technique, can be used in many strategies to perform hidden weaponry attacks. More against the users who are can't be harmed with Ninjutsu, as this technique utilizes ninjutsu just for a split second and then the weapon does its trick. Cons: Again its weapon so it can be easily deflected, not really enough attack power.

Good enough?
    You didn't get the basis behind the second technique. It can be any projectile, be it fireball, water ball or any, as long as it is projectile, you can change its direction.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    bores me."

Quote Originally Posted by Enzup View Post
    You didn't get the basis behind the second technique. It can be any projectile, be it fireball, water ball or any, as long as it is projectile, you can change its direction.
    Really, sounds fun. I understand now, moving on to my technique;

[Katon: Ira Kaen] Fire Release: Thorn Flames
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: User chooses some weapon(s) and channels his fire chakra in them, it can be done through a distance, contact with the weapon is not required. After channeling the chakra, with just one Tiger hand-seal user makes the chakra burst into flames in a shape of thorn, which reaches out half-meter in a shape of spiked orb. User can simultaneously envelop maximum of 5 weapons with thorn flames.
    Note:
    ♦ Usable 4 times per battle.
    ♦ Must be taught by Blizzard.

The technique was basically created to render FTG Kunai's useless, or kill Minato if he attempts to teleport on one of the fire thorn FTG Kunai. It is like made to be used in large battles such as in Ninja world and can really come handy when you have a troublesome opponent with a troublesome Custom Weapon. Tell me how would you use it? And what happens if used on multiple weapons at once?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Really, sounds fun. I understand now, moving on to my technique;

[Katon: Ira Kaen] Fire Release: Thorn Flames
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: User chooses some weapon(s) and channels his fire chakra in them, it can be done through a distance, contact with the weapon is not required. After channeling the chakra, with just one Tiger hand-seal user makes the chakra burst into flames in a shape of thorn, which reaches out half-meter in a shape of spiked orb. User can simultaneously envelop maximum of 5 weapons with thorn flames.
    Note:
    ♦ Usable 4 times per battle.
    ♦ Must be taught by Blizzard.

The technique was basically created to render FTG Kunai's useless, or kill Minato if he attempts to teleport on one of the fire thorn FTG Kunai. It is like made to be used in large battles such as in Ninja world and can really come handy when you have a troublesome opponent with a troublesome Custom Weapon. Tell me how would you use it? And what happens if used on multiple weapons at once?
    tbh, I like this technique only and only so that I can render my opponent's CW and other weapon useless. For example, a samurai is a kid in front of us now, coz we can burst him sword with this technique and because they are sword user, they'll be doomed Same with the other kenjutsu users.
    If used on multiple weapons then it can cover a larger and wider area to target our enemy. Meaning he can deal with 1 bursting weapon at a time but dealing with so many is a pain in the @ss.

Questions:
    -Is the intensity of the technique strong enough to turn a sword or other weapons into pieces ?
    -Is this technique strong enough to kill a person at once? Coz you said that minato will be killed if he teleports.
    -Is this technique very fast, or instantaneous coz by the time we would realize that minato is about to teleport and we start using this technique in order to burst his FTG kunais, don't you think that he would be successful in teleporting already? Or you meant something else ?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    bores me."

tbh, I like this technique only and only so that I can render my opponent's CW and other weapon useless. For example, a samurai is a kid in front of us now, coz we can burst him sword with this technique and because they are sword user, they'll be doomed Same with the other kenjutsu users.
    If used on multiple weapons then it can cover a larger and wider area to target our enemy. Meaning he can deal with 1 bursting weapon at a time but dealing with so many is a pain in the @ss.

Questions:
    -Is the intensity of the technique strong enough to turn a sword or other weapons into pieces ?
    -Is this technique strong enough to kill a person at once? Coz you said that minato will be killed if he teleports.
    -Is this technique very fast, or instantaneous coz by the time we would realize that minato is about to teleport and we start using this technique in order to burst his FTG kunais, don't you think that he would be successful in teleporting already? Or you meant something else ?
    A) It is not enough to turn weapon into pieces, instead it is used to harm the user not the weapon. It will definitely make the weapon extremely hot.
    B) That case only applies to Minato, because when he teleports half of his body will be "Inside" the technique, that means his organs will get a fatal "burning" wound all through them, it is just because he teleported ON the technique. But for other opponents, it won't be fatal if the opponent manages to avoid the spike from protruding their organs. But if the opponent is holding the CW and this technique is used it will definitely render the hands useless.
    C) No, it isn't as fast as FTG itself, but remember FTG starts when the Minato throws kunais not when he actually teleports. All you have to do is not use any jutsu when Minato throws the kunai, and then when he uses FTG use this jutsu, which will happen almost after FTG meaning when Minato appears the jutsu will be waiting for him.

And no the using on multiple weapons its not that simple answer. The more your divide it on multiple weapons the rank of the technique splits. Two weapons: B + B three; (low) B + B + C four; C + C+ C+ C five; C + C +C + D + D but one is always A-rank.

Last edited by Blizzàrd; 12-17-2012 at 03:11 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

A) It is not enough to turn weapon into pieces, instead it is used to harm the user not the weapon. It will definitely make the weapon extremely hot.
    B) That case only applies to Minato, because when he teleports half of his body will be "Inside" the technique, that means his organs will get a fatal "burning" wound all through them, it is just because he teleported ON the technique. But for other opponents, it won't be fatal if the opponent manages to avoid the spike from protruding their organs. But if the opponent is holding the CW and this technique is used it will definitely render the hands useless.
    C) No, it isn't as fast as FTG itself, but remember FTG starts when the Minato throws kunais not when he actually teleports. All you have to do is not use any jutsu when Minato throws the kunai, and then when he uses FTG use this jutsu, which will happen almost after FTG meaning when Minato appears the jutsu will be waiting for him.

And no the using on multiple weapons its not that simple answer. The more your divide it on multiple weapons the rank of the technique splits. Two weapons: B + B three; (low) B + B + C four; C + C+ C+ C five; C + C +C + D + D but one is always A-rank.
    B) What technique? He don't emerge out of the kunai just in case you mean that. He teleports within short-range of his FTG marked kunai. So that invalidates ur point, maybe.

C) Wrong I presume. Coz he can throw his kunais in first turn and teleport in 10th turn.

Correct me if I am wrong >_>

and sorry for extremely late reply ._.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    bores me."

B) What technique? He don't emerge out of the kunai just in case you mean that. He teleports within short-range of his FTG marked kunai. So that invalidates ur point, maybe.

C) Wrong I presume. Coz he can throw his kunais in first turn and teleport in 10th turn.

Correct me if I am wrong >_>

and sorry for extremely late reply ._.
    B) This technique as in the fire technique I am teaching you, he teleports in short range and where do you think this technique is? "Short Range" of the weapon.
    C) Yes, that is why I said you have to stay focused, think of strategies to dissolve the kunai, take care of them. This is just one method to do so.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

The technique was basically created to render FTG Kunai's useless, or kill Minato if he attempts to teleport on one of the fire thorn FTG Kunai.
    B) This technique as in the fire technique I am teaching you, he teleports in short range and where do you think this technique is? "Short Range" of the weapon.
    Both are in short range. Both will be attacked by A-rank fire. Both are humans. Then why the hell only Minato would die and another opponent will only lose a part of their body like hands? ~_~

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    bores me."

Both are in short range. Both will be attacked by A-rank fire. Both are humans. Then why the hell only Minato would die and another opponent will only lose a part of their body like hands? ~_~
    Well the reason is teleportation itself. Its stil unresolved with the RP but we can assume that they both will get heavily injured to avoid any arguments.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Alright then. I think we're done here. Thanks for your technique.