Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

[Raiton Training]

This is were I stopped http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=265261
    (learned all D-Ranks and only 2 C-Ranks)

*Mamoru waits for his sempai...*

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status or
    wealth

Re: [Raiton Training]

I'll be a little demanding, so I hope you don't mind it.
    I'll be explaining how you can perform the jutsu, and link you to its wiki page "if one is available". And you'll perform it, and mention any interesting fact about it. The fact can be a weakness, a strength, a possible use, you name it!

Now, for out jutsu. It's called Lightning Strike Armour, and its name says it all. What you'll do is surround your body in a layer of high frequency chakra. It's essential that you make the chakra vibration of a high frequency so that it doesn't only electrocute your opponent, but also defend you against their incoming attack.
    You can see this jutsu in action here
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Lightning_Strike_Armour
    Don't forget to mention anything interesting you find about it!

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

Okay am gonna perform the techniques...

I begin concentrating by turning my chakra into raiton charka, after that, I start spreading it all over my body.
    Then what I do is to emit that chakra outwardly, forming a thin but sharp lightning shield around my entire body.I make the chakra vibrate in a high frequency so that it can electrocute my opponents and at the same time protect me against their incomming attacks. I had to be careful because I needed to constantly keep in mind that I have to control that shield, if not, it could damage me.

This jutus is quite useful to use when our opponent is attacking us with any type of attack (almost) and specially attacks made out of the earth element since it's weak against lightning.

It can also be used offensively in order to electrocute our opponent(s) and make them take a step backwards or maybe make them numb (just like we see Sasuke doing to Yamato in the anime).

However, you will get yourself in trouble if you are wet or someone is using a water technique against you, you would then harm yourself.

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

Quote Originally Posted by -Tsuki View Post
    Okay am gonna perform the techniques...

I begin concentrating by turning my chakra into raiton charka, after that, I start spreading it all over my body.
    Then what I do is to emit that chakra outwardly, forming a thin but sharp lightning shield around my entire body.I make the chakra vibrate in a high frequency so that it can electrocute my opponents and at the same time protect me against their incomming attacks. I had to be careful because I needed to constantly keep in mind that I have to control that shield, if not, it could damage me.

This jutus is quite useful to use when our opponent is attacking us with any type of attack (almost) and specially attacks made out of the earth element since it's weak against lightning.

It can also be used offensively in order to electrocute our opponent(s) and make them take a step backwards or maybe make them numb (just like we see Sasuke doing to Yamato in the anime).

However, you will get yourself in trouble if you are wet or someone is using a water technique against you, you would then harm yourself.
    Couldn't have put it better!
    Also, this jutsu is quite useful for trolling against a taijutsu move. But if you use it too much to counter tai, people will think less of you. Besides, it's quite an creativeness move. But you should keep it in mind for wars and such stuff where fun isn't sought anymore.

You've learnt:
    (Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

Our next jutsu is quite confusing. I've always had trouble explaining how its a raiton jutsu, especially since more than one source seem to categorize it otherwise. But since it's raiton here, we'll just deal with it.
    Climb the plateau I'm about to make while sending a strong surge of lightning through it, the top of the plateau will be the most effected by the impact and will crumble, causing huge chunks of rock to fall down. Because you're so close to the wall, the rocks will fall behind you. *Makes the ground besides us rise using doton*

Jutsu can be seen here, but the text seems to be in some European language.
    http://de.naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Ninpou:_Iwa_Nadare

I wonder what will happen if I blow a strong gust of air up the wall you're climbing... I wonder which direction it will blow in.

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

Hehe, your right about it being confusing... I first thought it would be a doton technique (from your explanation) but now I get it >_O

You make the ground besides me to rise up, this is the the plateau I'm about to use the next jutsu on while climbing it.

I start by having some chakra concentrated in my feet as I start climbing the plateau as we would normally do. Then, when getting halfways towards the top, I just stand still. While keeping the chakra concentrated into my feet, I turn it to raiton chakra and start and sends a strong surge or chakra into the plateau which as a result causes the top of the plateau to get crumbled.

Ugh... what's going on?..

Seeing some rocks falling down form the top of the plateau I get kinda worried but soon realises that they are falling behind me.
    I turn to see the rocks falling down onto the ground. After it has calmed down, I jump down to the ground staring at the rocks that were on the ground...

This technique would be great to use in order to evade the opponent, it causes much ruckus as it also can damage the opponents if the rocks hit them. It will probably form some dust aswell so it would me more difficult to find your exact location.

I think you can use it will keeping on climbing up the wall meaning that you can just infuse your raiton chakra while running upwards which is the most effective thing to do if we are running away.

The rocks that are falling down can also be tools that you could use in order to jump to another location.

Hm.. the only disadvantages I find with this technique is that it might be troublesome to use if you have comrades with so since it would harm them aswell.

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

I myself wouldn't want to be trapped between a wall and falling rocks during a fight, but I'm a boring non-risk taking person. o-o
    You've learnt:
    (Raiton: Iwa Nadare) - Lightning Style: Stone Avalanche
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: By forming hand seals Snake → Upside down Tiger → Hands clapped together and running up a cliff face, the user causes stone and rock above him to become dislodged and rain down past him onto his opponents below by releasing a wave of electrical energy. However, this is extremely location-based and needs to be done uphill of a mountain for it to work.

Our next jutsu has a lightly misleading name. Unlike it name suggests, Lightning Strike Horn Technique is actually a number of lightning bolts that spread out to hit multiple targets. So make sure to make your chakra less focused and vibrant.
    Keep in mind that not each single bolt will have the power of a C-rank, so this jutsu is best for use against clones for more than one reason.
    This jutsu doesn't seem to have a wiki page.

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

I concentrate on focusing my lighning chakra to both of my hands which were both opened as my arm was stretched right in front of me, aiming at whatever that was there (no worries, not aiming at you).

First, I made sure that my chakra wouldn't be too focused and vibrant. Then released a burst of lighning chakra outwardly from both my hands which turned out becoming a number of lightning bolts which were spread out aiming randomly but were still aiming at the the main intended location.

This jutsu is useful when it comes to dealing with multiple opponents, it can hit all of them at the same time. It could also be useful in order to break through earth made walls by sending these lightning bolts to it.

What I think might be bad while using this technique is if we're standing on top of water cose we might risk electrocuting ourselves (since water is an electricity conductor). Could also be risky to use when aiming at a place where there's an ally standing there aswell.

If there's much wind then I don't think this technique would be effective since the wind would ruin the electricity.

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

I concentrate on focusing my lighning chakra to both of my hands which were both opened as my arm was stretched right in front of me, aiming at whatever that was there (no worries, not aiming at you).

First, I made sure that my chakra wouldn't be too focused and vibrant. Then released a burst of lighning chakra outwardly from both my hands which turned out becoming a number of lightning bolts which were spread out aiming randomly but were still aiming at the the main intended location.

This jutsu is useful when it comes to dealing with multiple opponents, it can hit all of them at the same time. It could also be useful in order to break through earth made walls by sending these lightning bolts to it.

What I think might be bad while using this technique is if we're standing on top of water cose we might risk electrocuting ourselves (since water is an electricity conductor). Could also be risky to use when aiming at a place where there's an ally standing there aswell.

If there's much wind then I don't think this technique would be effective since the wind would ruin the electricity.
    Good job, treeboy.
    You've learnt:
    (Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

Next jutsu has two uses. You can either simply make your sword stronger by infusing it with lightning, or create two throwable blades from the channeled chakra. Its name is Lightning Blades Levitation
    Channel your raiton chakra into your blade, making it as sharp as possible and as vibrant as it can be. Once you have a steady outer stream, split the chakra into two sides and throw in a rotating fashion.
    This jutsu can come in handy in sword fights, as you can step backwards to take a distance and attack at the same time and keep your sword infused for protection.
    Couldn't find a wiki page for this jutsu.

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

>.> Treeboy?

I draw out my katana with my right hand while turning my chakra to raiton chakra. I focus it to my right hand and then sends my chakra outwardly while making sure that it's as sharp as possible and as vibrant as it can be to the katana making sure to spread it all over the katana.

Having the stream of raiton chakra vibrating around my katana I focus on splitting it to two sides, then turning away from Sandpie...

Yosh...

Keeping the lightning in the same manner as it was in my katana, I wave my katana with my right hand towards my left shoulder and then wave it back to my right while having my arm stretched forwards in a faster manner. While doing that movement, I was releasing the vibrating lightning chakra from my blade in the form of an arc in front of me which then advance forward.
    derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp
    I'm a swordsman fan so I love this technique as it will allows me to fight with a katana in a more fancy way (if we can call it like that ). And since it's lightning, it can maybe make our opponent numb for a little bit and ofc it will eletrocute them.

The only disadvantage I can think of is if we are wet then this would affect us aswell ~_~
    Else, if the opponent is using wind then it would easily stop our lightning >.>

Last edited by Tsūki; 12-13-2012 at 09:49 PM.

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

>.> Treeboy?

I draw out my katana with my right hand while turning my chakra to raiton chakra. I focus it to my right hand and then sends my chakra outwardly while making sure that it's as sharp as possible and as vibrant as it can be to the katana making sure to spread it all over the katana.

Having the stream of raiton chakra vibrating around my katana I focus on splitting it to two sides, then turning away from Sandpie...

Yosh...

Keeping the lightning in the same manner as it was in my katana, I wave my katana with my right hand towards my left shoulder and then wave it back to my right while having my arm stretched forwards in a faster manner. While doing that movement, I was releasing the vibrating lightning chakra from my blade in the form of an arc in front of me which then advance forward.
    derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp
    I'm a swordsman fan so I love this technique as it will allows me to fight with a katana in a more fancy way (if we can call it like that ). And since it's lightning, it can maybe make our opponent numb for a little bit and ofc it will eletrocute them.

The only disadvantage I can think of is if we are wet then this would affect us aswell ~_~
    Else, if the opponent is using wind then it would easily stop our lightning >.>
    Sorry about the delay.
    You've learnt:
    ( Raiton: Inazuma ken Fudou ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blades Levitation
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will channel their lightning chakra into their sword to increase its cutting capabilities, and then levitate it in front of them. They will then multiply the sword creating two extra physical copies which are then all manipulated to spin rapidly and are controlled to fly towards and cut through the opponent/s.

Our next technique, Electric Discharge Palm, has no wiki page, so we can't be sure how it looks exactly.
    Using your raiton chakra, charge your hand with electric bolts. Make sure the lightning is sharp enough and that you've gathered enough then jump into the air, when landing, do so while slamming your hand unto the ground. This will send the bolts through the ground up to 5 meters.
    I don't like this jutsu myself. It requires too many steps and has too short of a range, and leaves you wide open.

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

No problem :D

I focus some lightning chakra onto my right palm and then releasing it carefully by forming some electric bolts on my palm. I then run forward and jump, landing on my right hand which is slammed to the ground, I release all the electric bolts of lightning I've gathered to spreak around me in 5 meters. That attack woudl electrocute everything on its passage.

This technique is nice to use when you have multiple targets around you. (Btw, it reminds me of a technique in a game called Jak and Daxter... dunno if you've played it >.>)
    And also great if there's someone sending an attack from all around you.

But it has its bad sides since it leaves you wide open while being in mid air and also they can make a trap at your landing location ._.
    And it's just stupid to use if you're surrounded by water ~_~

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

No problem :D

I focus some lightning chakra onto my right palm and then releasing it carefully by forming some electric bolts on my palm. I then run forward and jump, landing on my right hand which is slammed to the ground, I release all the electric bolts of lightning I've gathered to spreak around me in 5 meters. That attack woudl electrocute everything on its passage.

This technique is nice to use when you have multiple targets around you. (Btw, it reminds me of a technique in a game called Jak and Daxter... dunno if you've played it >.>)
    And also great if there's someone sending an attack from all around you.

But it has its bad sides since it leaves you wide open while being in mid air and also they can make a trap at your landing location ._.
    And it's just stupid to use if you're surrounded by water ~_~
    I'm not sure if using this on water would harm you, but I do think only unfocused currents can. I'll look more into it. Also, it's actually not very common to find yourself in water or generally wet places.

You've learnt:
    ( Raiton: Denki Railanshō ) - Lightning Release: Electric Discharge Palm
    Range: Short – Mid (Short range for the discharge)
    Description: The user will manipulate their lightning chakra in their dominant hand generating electrical bolts of lightning around their forearm and they then jump into the air. The user will then land slamming their palm onto the ground causing the electrical energy to become discharged sending out bolts of lightning into the ground and around them up to 5 meters.

This next jutsu is quite underpowered, so I'd suggest that you use it as you throw a kunai towards an opponent rushing towards you. Maybe it would be useful against opponents who can move at high speeds. Bonus points if you can think of more uses!
    Channel your raiton chakra into the area infront of you in a flat shape. Strengthen the electricity and increase its vibrance until it reaches the point where it's apparent and visible. Keep your chakra flowing in a stream through the wall that goes outwords so that incoming objects would be propelled.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/File:Li...elease_Wall.pn

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

Alright then :D
    I raise both my hands in front of me and start focusing my raiton chakra into my hands. I then start releasing it outside of my hand while shaping it into a wall of lightning, by strengthening the electricity and increasing its vibrance, I start seeing the wall in front of me.
    That done, I make sure to keep my chakra flowing in a stream through the wall so it will keep strong.

This technique can be nice to use against someon who's intending to attack you with taijutsu since they would easily get electrocuted, also opponents attacking you with earth, most of their earth techniques would be useless. It's generally a nice way of defending yourself with lightning from your front.

What might be a negative point for this jutsu is that it doesn't shield you from everywhere around you but only one particular place. Someone throwing a wind technique against your wall would most probably break it easily.

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

Alright then :D
    I raise both my hands in front of me and start focusing my raiton chakra into my hands. I then start releasing it outside of my hand while shaping it into a wall of lightning, by strengthening the electricity and increasing its vibrance, I start seeing the wall in front of me.
    That done, I make sure to keep my chakra flowing in a stream through the wall so it will keep strong.

This technique can be nice to use against someon who's intending to attack you with taijutsu since they would easily get electrocuted, also opponents attacking you with earth, most of their earth techniques would be useless. It's generally a nice way of defending yourself with lightning from your front.

What might be a negative point for this jutsu is that it doesn't shield you from everywhere around you but only one particular place. Someone throwing a wind technique against your wall would most probably break it easily.
    Nicely said!
    You've learnt:
    ( Raiton no Heki ) – Lightning Release Wall
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user manipulates their chakra and then releases it in front of them whilst holding their hands out and they generate a wall of lightning energy that can defend against certain techniques. The user can use this defence to shock enemy targets who attempt close range combat and deliver a small electrical shock that can temporarily reduce their physical capabilities.

We're now officially done with the C-ranks. I want you to make up an attack based on one of the jutsu's we've learnt. Then counter that attack with any jutsus you can find in the jutsu list.
    Once we're learning the B-ranks, we'll be doing 2 jutsus per post. ^^

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

Yaaay :overjoy: that's awesome! :D

As I'm standing where we were training, I turn towards my opponent who's at mid-range from me while taking out a kunai. I also take out a paper bomb with another hand and place it on the kunai. Then aiming at my opponent, I throw the kunai but when it reaches the center between both of us, I form a handsign which causes the paper bomb to explode preventing my opponent to see because of the smoke.

I immediately take out my Katana with my right hand from the scabbard on my left side. I release my raiton chakra into it, waving my katana diagonally from bottom left to top right while releasing the lightning in my katana towards the opponent. Since there's smoke, the opponent is unable to see the attack coming in time.

Description: The user will channel their lightning chakra into their sword to increase its cutting capabilities, and then levitate it in front of them. They will then multiply the sword creating two extra physical copies which are then all manipulated to spin rapidly and are controlled to fly towards and cut through the opponent/s.

In the meantime, I start running diagonally forward to the left so I can see from the other side of the smoke while getting a bit more closer to the opponent.

When I'm able to see my opponent's location I then immediately spit out 2 mudshots at him, aiming the first one at his chest and the second one at his head so he would get chocked.

x2 (Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

The mudshot aimed at his head prevents him from breathing and seeing so he won't be able to do anything.

Counter Attack:
    Seeing a someone staring at me for a while, I start to get suspicious and I rise one of my eyebrow when looking at him as to say "yo dawg, what's wrong?" but he didn't reply.

Instead, he threw a kunai at my location which made me prepare myself in a fighting position ready to prepare a counter. I was preparing to draw out my sword to strike the kunai back but then it suddenly exploded between me and the mysterious man, causing me to be unable to see him.

As he couldn't see me aswell, I took it as an opportunity to sneak out whithout him noticing so I channelled some chakra to the ground turning it into fine sand and started digging my way through the ground. That allowed me to escape the lightning attack.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Being able to sense what's happening on the surface I noticed that the one who attacked my was rushing diagonally so I decided to dig towards his location. I then pull him down from underneath the ground so that only his head if above the ground.
    (Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

Now my opponent is unable to move and is glaring at me in a mocking manner, I stare back at him while putting my left hand over my hat.

You're a rude man, aren't you?

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

Yaaay :overjoy: that's awesome! :D

As I'm standing where we were training, I turn towards my opponent who's at mid-range from me while taking out a kunai. I also take out a paper bomb with another hand and place it on the kunai. Then aiming at my opponent, I throw the kunai but when it reaches the center between both of us, I form a handsign which causes the paper bomb to explode preventing my opponent to see because of the smoke.

I immediately take out my Katana with my right hand from the scabbard on my left side. I release my raiton chakra into it, waving my katana diagonally from bottom left to top right while releasing the lightning in my katana towards the opponent. Since there's smoke, the opponent is unable to see the attack coming in time.

In the meantime, I start running diagonally forward to the left so I can see from the other side of the smoke while getting a bit more closer to the opponent.

When I'm able to see my opponent's location I then immediately spit out 2 mudshots at him, aiming the first one at his chest and the second one at his head so he would get chocked.

x2 (Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

The mudshot aimed at his head prevents him from breathing and seeing so he won't be able to do anything.

Counter Attack:
    Seeing a someone staring at me for a while, I start to get suspicious and I rise one of my eyebrow when looking at him as to say "yo dawg, what's wrong?" but he didn't reply.

Instead, he threw a kunai at my location which made me prepare myself in a fighting position ready to prepare a counter. I was preparing to draw out my sword to strike the kunai back but then it suddenly exploded between me and the mysterious man, causing me to be unable to see him.

As he couldn't see me aswell, I took it as an opportunity to sneak out whithout him noticing so I channelled some chakra to the ground turning it into fine sand and started digging my way through the ground. That allowed me to escape the lightning attack.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Range: Long
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Being able to sense what's happening on the surface I noticed that the one who attacked my was rushing diagonally so I decided to dig towards his location. I then pull him down from underneath the ground so that only his head if above the ground.
    (Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

Now my opponent is unable to move and is glaring at me in a mocking manner, I stare back at him while putting my left hand over my hat.

You're a rude man, aren't you?

I like your counter!

First Jutsu in the B-ranks is Lightning Fang. It's kind of confusing as the template somewhat contradicts the wiki page and the picture it provides. The template says it uses clouds, while wiki says it is released from two swords. We'll have to follow the template.
    Channel your chakra into the sky, charging the clouds with your raiton chakra. Still having a grip over the energy, make the clouds release lightning strike(s) directed at any spot.
    Notice how strikes comes in plural. Try to take advantage of that.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Lightni...Lightning_Fang

Next jutsu is very popular, it's a large scale raiton jutsu which changes the landscape by making four gigantic rock pillar and shooting lighting from them. A lot of people miss counter the jutsu by only destroying one pillar, which doesn't stop the other three.
    We'll explain the rocks as either a summon or doton manipulation, but either way, after they are present, channel your raiton chakra through your feet into the ground and up the pillars. From the top of the each pillar your chakra will be released in the form of lightning bolts striking whatever is inside the pillars.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Lightni...ur_Pillar_Bind

Last edited by 'Kurapika; 01-18-2013 at 05:51 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

The sky was cloudy... I start by forming some raiton chakra inside my body then releasing it towards the sky. I manipulate it so it would reach the clouds and then fuse with them, allowing me to have control over them.

What I do is to get the clouds closer to eachother and also compress them a bit more, and then, focusing the raiton chakra in particular places in the clouds I release them by sending them in the form of lightning strikes at the ground. I make sure to avoid targeting myself and you so that we don't get hurt by the strikes.

The compressed and vibrating lightning strikes the ground in a strong manner, which breaks through anything that it strikes leaving burning marks.

This is a great technique to use in a large area of combat, since it can attack multiple targets. If the opponent is trying to bring rain then they would probably need to first make sure to form clouds... you can take advantage of that and let them spend a move on helping you to perform that jutsu in a larger scale.

It would probably take some time until you can manage to release some lightning from the clouds. Also you'll have to guide the lightning strikes and make sure that they don't hit an unwanted target.

I start by summoning 4 large pillars of earth forming a square (if we link the pillars together). As that is done, I form some raiton chakra inside of me and then focusing it to me left foot, I slam it onto the ground while releasing my raiton chakra. The raiton chakra travels under the ground to reach the 4 pillars, travelling each one of them to their top.

After that, each pillar has the lightning chakra focused at its top and you start to manipulate it so it gets released in the form of lightning bolts that randomly strikes whatever is inside the pillars.

It is a great inprisonment technique, from the picture in the wiki, it seems like it can capture something as big a one of Pein's summons. Then electrocuting the target(s) inside the pillars, you'll make them unable to move and maybe also kill them.

This is a quite large jutsu and would perferably be used at large target(s). The jutsu itself is quite noticable so it would give the chance to the opponent(s) to react to it or at least counter it.

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

The sky was cloudy... I start by forming some raiton chakra inside my body then releasing it towards the sky. I manipulate it so it would reach the clouds and then fuse with them, allowing me to have control over them.

What I do is to get the clouds closer to eachother and also compress them a bit more, and then, focusing the raiton chakra in particular places in the clouds I release them by sending them in the form of lightning strikes at the ground. I make sure to avoid targeting myself and you so that we don't get hurt by the strikes.

The compressed and vibrating lightning strikes the ground in a strong manner, which breaks through anything that it strikes leaving burning marks.

This is a great technique to use in a large area of combat, since it can attack multiple targets. If the opponent is trying to bring rain then they would probably need to first make sure to form clouds... you can take advantage of that and let them spend a move on helping you to perform that jutsu in a larger scale.

It would probably take some time until you can manage to release some lightning from the clouds. Also you'll have to guide the lightning strikes and make sure that they don't hit an unwanted target.
    I don't think any mod or sensei would consider a technique of this rank and this vogue description to be capable of gathering clouds, especially since the template kinda messed up on the clouds part. I'd personally stick to considering this technique to be only usable when clouds are already only present.
    I like your use of it as a counter to rain involving jutsu!
    I start by summoning 4 large pillars of earth forming a square (if we link the pillars together). As that is done, I form some raiton chakra inside of me and then focusing it to me left foot, I slam it onto the ground while releasing my raiton chakra. The raiton chakra travels under the ground to reach the 4 pillars, travelling each one of them to their top.

After that, each pillar has the lightning chakra focused at its top and you start to manipulate it so it gets released in the form of lightning bolts that randomly strikes whatever is inside the pillars.

It is a great inprisonment technique, from the picture in the wiki, it seems like it can capture something as big a one of Pein's summons. Then electrocuting the target(s) inside the pillars, you'll make them unable to move and maybe also kill them.

This is a quite large jutsu and would perferably be used at large target(s). The jutsu itself is quite noticable so it would give the chance to the opponent(s) to react to it or at least counter it.
    A tip from me; I find this jutsu ideal for usage right after a suiton and katon jutsu collide. A lot of people overlook the smoke and simply attack the pillars as if they can see them, while they obviously can't. And attacking one pillar but the others based on the "shaking" or "sound" is futile, and if a proper jutsu used for attacking all four at the same time, then your opponent is godmodding, since he can't really realize how many pillars there are without eyesight.

Now our jutsu. First we'll be learning Wave of Inspiration. This is one of the most useful and most used Raiton jutsu, because contains this in it's descriptions "The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.".
    Seems to me like all you need to do is perform the required handseals as you release an unfocused wave of lightning. Keep it up so it can travel through a conductor and turn into a current.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Lightni...of_Inspiration

Next jutsu is called Banquet of Lightning, it's not very popular due to it requiring slamming your hands unto the ground.
    Simply charge your body with raiton chakra as you slam your hands together, as you then slam them to the ground, release the chakra in a very strong, vibrant current.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Lightni...t_of_Lightning

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

Ah alright :D then I'll skip the "forming clouds" part
    For the jutsu with the pillars, I can see how water and fire can be used in a good manner before this technique.

Wave of Inspiration:

I start by turning my chakra to raiton chakra and then I perform the required handseals. A current of lightning leaves my body in an unfocused manner, however, I manipulate is to it will always be heading to a specific destination. The unfocused lightning keeps on advancing in what we can call a spinning manner until it reaches its target.

(sorry, seeing the picture in the wiki page made me feel like I should've performed a water jutsu aswell but I ended up doing it without it ~_~)

This technique is quite good to use in combination with another technqiue which would be a lightning conductor such as water.
    It is generally used because it can be used in conjunction with the previous technique we've performed in a battle.

Even though it's a B-rank, I wouldn't say that it's that powerful if used alone, it's mainly use in combination with another technique to make the previous one more effective/damaging.

Banquet of Lightning:

I focus lightning chakra to my hands and when there's an alright amount of it, I slam my hands to the ground while releasing the lightning chakra and forming it to lightning. I make it travel under the ground while making sure to keep it as a strong and vibrant current so it would electrocute the opponent unpon contact.

This technique is used in a 360 degree right? If so, then it's very good to use if your field of vision is limited. That would allow you to hit your opponent without even seeing him/her if they are close enough to the jutsu's range limit. Using it might also force the opponent to jump to the air or form a pillar in which to stand on, so you can almost predict what the opponent would do.

It requires you to slam both of your hands to the ground which would leave you open to be attacks which is a great disadvantage.

Last edited by Tsūki; 01-19-2013 at 10:36 PM.

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

Wave of Inspiration:

I start by turning my chakra to raiton chakra and then I perform the required handseals. A current of lightning leaves my body in an unfocused manner, however, I manipulate is to it will always be heading to a specific destination. The unfocused lightning keeps on advancing in what we can call a spinning manner until it reaches its target.

(sorry, seeing the picture in the wiki page made me feel like I should've performed a water jutsu aswell but I ended up doing it without it ~_~)

This technique is quite good to use in combination with another technqiue which would be a lightning conductor such as water.
    It is generally used because it can be used in conjunction with the previous technique we've performed in a battle.

Even though it's a B-rank, I wouldn't say that it's that powerful if used alone, it's mainly use in combination with another technique to make the previous one more effective/damaging.
    This jutsu is a technique onto its own. In no way does it need water. Adding it to water increased its damage points from 30 to 50, but that's simply an option. It's still a deadly B-rank without the water.
    You've learnt:
    (Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Banquet of Lightning:

I focus lightning chakra to my hands and when there's an alright amount of it, I slam my hands to the ground while releasing the lightning chakra and forming it to lightning. I make it travel under the ground while making sure to keep it as a strong and vibrant current so it would electrocute the opponent unpon contact.

This technique is used in a 360 degree right? If so, then it's very good to use if your field of vision is limited. That would allow you to hit your opponent without even seeing him/her if they are close enough to the jutsu's range limit. Using it might also force the opponent to jump to the air or form a pillar in which to stand on, so you can almost predict what the opponent would do.

It requires you to slam both of your hands to the ground which would leave you open to be attacks which is a great disadvantage.
    I'd assume it can be used that way, since the lightning can be split into multiple directions when it approaches its target, so it could be split from start. I'd say it's best to use if your opponent just went underground.
    You've learnt:
    (Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

This next jutsu confused me for quite some time. It's called Flying Thunder God and a lot of people seem to think that it allows you to shoot the enemy with lightning from the sky. But to me it seems like you collect the lightning from the sky, it comes down to your body, then you shoot it from your body towards the enemy.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Lightni..._Lightning_Rod

The way this next jutsu works (in the game) is that two different users will work together, one make the water and the other would use the lightning. Perhaps a clone can help though. However, in our jutsu template, the same user does the two one after another. So utilize your suiton chakra into the ground to suddenly make a puddle of water then quickly channel your raiton chakra into the area as bolts of lightning that will electrify your opponent.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Dischar...mity_Technique

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»