Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status or
    wealth

Re: [Raiton Training]

Did I mention that you can make the false darkness spear split and hit multiple targets?
    You've learnt:
    (Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

Next jutsu is simple, release your raiton chakra into a blade with added vibrance. This will give the blade extra cutting power allowing it overcome standard wind techniques.
    Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Supervi...Release_Swords

Next, channel your raiton chakra into your dominant hand and release it as giant bolt towards the sky. The raiton chakra will trigger an electrical discharge that will shock the opponent. This jutsu is long range, and being shot from the sky, it can't be blocked by normal means.
    Large Electrical Discharge Technique http://narutosh1ppuden.wikia.com/wik...arge_Technique

Status
    Apr 2012
    #Janaisthebest #Albelisemo

Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword:

I grab my katana with my right hand and then start focusing my raiton chakra into it. Then allowing it to surround the katana filling it with raiton chakra, I add to the lightning some more vibrance in order for it to be sharper and be able to overcome standard wind techniques.

This technique is great for close combat as you can now numb/electrocute your opponent where you successfully slice them and you have some persistance against wind techniques. I guess the slashed you'll be doing will be more damaging.

I cannot really think of a disadvantages other than the one of water being released at your while your body is in contact with the lightning *shrugs*

Large Electrical Discharge Technique:

I start by focusing my raiton chakra into my dominant hand which is the right hand. I then raise my hand to the sky and release the raiton chakra while turning it into big stream that travels to the sky. When it reaches the clouds, it triggers an electrical discharge which is released by the clouds at the opponent.

This technique is hardly avoidable unless you recognise it and have enough time to do something about it while the user is channelling it towards the clouds. I believe this electrical discharge would be enough to finish off an opponent (it kinda reminds me of Kirin that Sasuke used in his fight against Itachi).

I honestly don't know what disadvantages this technique can have exept the one of having your hand more easily chopped off when you raise your hand towards the sky :lmao:

I wonder if the technique can be used by the opponent at the same time and cause the entire thing to be cancelled... or not cancelled but simply avoid being targeted by the electrical discharge coming from the sky.

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

The disadvantage of the Discharge technique would be its preparations. No one will wait for you to send your chakra into the sky. It's nice for when the line of sight breaks and your opponent doesn't change location.
    You've learnt:
    (Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
    Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

Next jutsu's name is Shuriken Control Technique. Apparently, you throw two shuriken that you're connected to through a cable. Through the cable, channel your raiton chakra steadily in an amount that is enough to numb your opponent.
    Seems like one of those techniques. No wiki also.

Next jutsu is from a game, with no pics or sense. Channel your raiton chakra into your palms and release it in an unfocused burst infront of you.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Lightni...ng_Quake_Flash

Btw, another student will be joining us here.

Status
    Apr 2012

Shuriken Control Technique:

As a mean of preparation, I have 2 shurikens and a cable connected to them which is also connected to me. Throwing the shurikens towards the opponent I start to prepare my raiton chakra focusing it to both my hands and start to make it travel the cable. When the spinning shurikens reaches its target, the lightning that was going through the cable reached the spinning shurikens and so when it slices the opponent it also numbs him.

First of all, this sharpens the blade thanks to the raiton infused chakra and also causes the opponent to get numb. Since we have cables then we are able to bring the shurikens back towards your location after having them sent flying forward.

When infusing the lightning, it is connected from the weapon to you which means that you'll have trouble if a water technique gets you. You also might not be able to perform handseals since you are keeping hold of the cable.

2nd Jutsu (whatever it's called):

I start by channelling my raiton chakra into my palms, then raising my palms towards the opponent's direction, I release the raiton chakra in an unfocused burst in front of me.

Well it's like a weaker version of shidori stream so I wouldn't really like to use it. Since it's an unfocused burst then it would be somewhat of a blast or something? (like... not a line of focused lightning but it spreads out).

Sorry I don't really have much to say about this technique ._.

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

Waiting for PresidentBush.

Status
    Apr 2012

*Waiting for PresidentBush*

Status
    Jul 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome!

Arrives :scorps: sorrry for the late reply

-I take two shuriken from my pouch and throw them while at the sametime focus raiton chakra. I flow the raiton chakra through the wire and into the shuriken. This increases the shurikens cutting power and overall usefulness. I can control the shurikens movement through the wire.-

You could use this technique along with the dragon fire technique that sasuke used in the Chuunin exams.

If I was to counter this, I would simply cut the wire.

Next Jutsu.

-I concentrate raiton chakra into my palms and build it up. I then focus and release it all out from my palm aimed directly at the midsection of a tree nearby. As the lightning hits the tree, it immediately tears into it and burns it and destroys it until there is almost nothing left there except for a small stump.-

Well this is sort of the sterotypical lightning jutsu. Nothing much to say just counter it with wind.

Also it doesent require handseals so it can be performed quickly.

Status
    Apr 2012

Welcome to da training field!

Let me give you a warm welcome, habibi!

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

Good, you guys learnt:
    (Raiton: Shuriken Seigyo no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Shuriken Control Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will take out two large shuriken or Windmill Shuriken and channel their raiton chakra into them. They will then throw them at their target to pin them down and maintain a connection with the shuriken through a electrical cable that delivers a numbing shock to paralyse the target and restrict their movements.
    Note: Numbing Effect lasts for one turn.

( Raiton: Rakurai Senkou ) - Lightning Release: Thunderbolt Flash
    Description: The user releases a current of purplish lightning from their hands forward, damaging and knocking away enemies. The range of this technique is, however, limited.

From now on, I'm changing my methods for my own connivance. I'll be posting the jutsu before you perform it and we'll be doing three jutsu per post. ^^

( Raiton: Purazuma Bōru ) - Lightning Release: Plasma Ball
    Type: Offensive, Defence
    Chakra cost: 20 (+5 per turn active)
    Damage points: 40 (-15 if target comes into contact with the barrier)
    Description: The user manipulating their chakra generates a plasma barrier around them to serve as a defence which protects them from incoming attacks, even from something as wide-ranged as the Quicksand Waterfall Flow however the user cannot use other techniques besides lightning release or physical based techniques. The user can rush at their opponents even if the barrier is active. The shield can be used offensively, by discharging the electricity in the direction of their choice in a wave resulting in using the energy of the barrier and ending its effects.
    Note: Technique remains active for 3 turns.

This jutsu is a shield, and a useful one too. Its advantage over the more common doton shields is that it doesn't restrict your movement, and you can even use it offensively if you wish. However, you can only use Raiton while it's active.
    Channel your raiton chakra all around your bodies, releasing it steadily into the air around you, giving it charge. Keep it molded into an orb shape while strengthening it. If you no longer need it, you can send all the lighting in a wave ahead, which will result in the end of the technique.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Plasma_Ball

( Raiton: Kaminari no Shōgeki Ame ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shock Rain
    Description: The user manipulates their lightning chakra condensing into a orb of chakra and then releasing it into mid air. The lightning orb will then remain in the air for several seconds releasing a continous rain of lightning bolts shocking any enemy within the radius of the attack.

This one is slightly vogue in its description, which can be exactly what you need at times. It's a lightning ball that rains down lightning bolts. My understanding is that you create it at short range but then it can travel to mid. Either way, delayed effect jutsu are always nice. (I mean by that, you can probably mold other chakra types while the lightning is raining)
    Channel your raiton chakra into a orb shaped area, increase frequency and vibrancy of it while maintaining the same shape. after it's condensed well enough, send it into the air. Use your raiton chakra to trigger the release of bolts which will continue for a few seconds.
    Can't find a wiki page for this jutsu.

( Raiton: Fusei Shuriken Chidori Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Rigged Shuriken One Thousand Birds Style
    Description: The user will utilize a large shuriken and channel a chidori into it. The user will then throw the shuriken charged with chidori towards the opponent resulting in paralysing them on impact. (paralysis lasts for 1 turn)
    Note: Must Know Chidori

This jutsu you won't be able to perform now, but keep in mind, it's extremely useful. Chidori's downside is that it's very close ranged, with this jutsu you overcome the difficult.
    You don't need to respond to this one, I'll make you do it when learning Chidori.
    Couldn't find a wiki page for this jutsu.

Status
    Apr 2012

( Raiton: Purazuma Bōru ) - Lightning Release: Plasma Ball:
    I beggin with spreading my raiton chakra all around my body and then releasing it steadily from everywhere in order to surround me. I keep concentrating on forming it into an orb of lightning and maintaining it so that it will shield me from incoming attacks. Now I want to release it so I can attack my opponent, in order to do that, I focus all of the lightning in front of me to a wave that goes straight forwards to my target.

It is a great technique because it shields you from incoming attack for 3 turn which is quite good. The shield can later on be turned into an attack (I hope it doesn't count as an extra move?)

However, we won't be able to use any other techniques except for lightning techniques and physical based techniques.

( Raiton: Kaminari no Shōgeki Ame ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shock Rain:

Imagining the shape of an orb, I release some of my raiton chakra in front of me to form an orb of lightning. I try to compress the lightning as much as I can while also increasing its frequency and vibranced but making sure that it maintains its shape. When I feel that it's condensed well enough, I send that orb to the air in a higher level than where it was before. Finally I use my raiton chakra to trigger it to release many lightning bolts at my opponent which hits him and the ground surrounding him.

Nice to use it while releasing another jutsu from yourself after you've send the orb to mid air. If it does not hit your opponent then it will at least make him step backwards or hide somewhere.

It is not something that can travel to long range a so one has to be attentive when using the justu so they can know there the opponent's current location is.

( Raiton: Fusei Shuriken Chidori Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Rigged Shuriken One Thousand Birds Style:

*will do it later on*

Status
    Jul 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome!

-I first concentrate raiton chakra into my body. I then flow it outwards as a shield made completely of focused lightning energy that protects me from harm. The raiton in the shield is powerful, and I note that if someone touches it they would be electrocuted. I then concentrate on the shield again and make it rush forward as a wall of pure electric energy to harm my opponent. The lightning hits a tree, and it uproots it while simultaneously burning and scorching it with such force that it gets burned beyond recognition.-

This jutsu can be used for both offense and defense making it very versatile. The plasma ball itself I have a question, does the protection protect you under the ground as well? Like could someone use HLM jutsu and appear in the Plasma ball with you?

-I concentrate my raiton chakra, and condense it into the shape of a small ball. I release the ball into the air (mid ranged) and it stays there for some seconds. The orb rains down lightning bolts that hit the ground hard. While this is happening, I have ample time to use some other jutsu to further surprise the opponent.-

I have one question about this jutsu is the lightning that rains down natural lightning?

The lightning would rain down, I don't know ANYONE that would not be affected by several lightning bolts hitting the area around them. While they are disrupted with their fear, you are free to use another jutsu!

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

A nice use of the lightning rain jutsu would be combining it with Swamp of the Underworld. ^^

Now we're officially done with B-ranks. I want each of you to make up an attack based on one of the Raiton B-ranks, One jutsu has to be a b-rank raiton, the other two can be any other canon jutsu you see fit. ^^

Status
    Jul 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome!

Err well okay I'll try :ghehe:

-I quickly channel raiton chakra into my dominant hand and fire it off in the form of a giant dog/beast aimed at you. The moment it's done, I begin to make the ground shake to make you stumble, and even fall distracting you from the opposing jutsu. Finally, I make a single handseal (lightning specialty) and cause 4 pillars to erupt out of the ground and surround you. Lightning comes out of the pillars and binds you in place while I throw several explosive tagged kunai aimed at the pillars so that they collapse. The resulting rubble barries you underneth rendering you unable to move with several broken bones if you are still alive.-

(Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
    Range: Short/Mid
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

Status
    Apr 2012

I start by performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger and then spit out of my mouth a high viscosity, chakra infused water which I aim at the opponent. I aim it at him so that just in case he would flee, the water would disperse on the ground which would still have a chance to trapping him.

Right after I start spitting out this water technique which traps my opponent, I also release a lightning attack which electrocutes the water. That causes the opponent to also get electrocuted since the sticky water is touching him while also preventing him from moving.

Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it

Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

I finally cause stone spikes to rise up from the ground underneath my opponent to finish him off.

Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

@PB: I think it would've been better if you made the ground shake before sending the beasts. Also, explosive kunai aren't strong enough to destroy the pillars.
    @Tsuki: Wave of inspiration can be sent towards an opponent with or without water, so I'd use that to hint towards the lightning being able to reach the opponent regardless of the water.

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
    Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.

Concentrate on keeping your chakra held in your palm as you channel it, release it in a continues sharp and vibrant flow. Make sure the lightning is as vibrant as you can make it. The lightning will have an extremely and somewhat annoying noise.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Chidori
    Yeah, a short range jutsu that occupies a hand, obvious flaws. But luckily, we can attach a chidori unto a kunai with
    ( Raiton: Fusei Shuriken Chidori Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Rigged Shuriken One Thousand Birds Style
    Description: The user will utilize a large shuriken and channel a chidori into it. The user will then throw the shuriken charged with chidori towards the opponent resulting in paralysing them on impact. (paralysis lasts for 1 turn)
    Note: Must Know Chidori
    So simply channel your chakra into a kunai instead of your palm. This does have a weaker impact.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Gather your raiton chakra and sharpen it, then release it outwards in an focused current spreading outwards through the air or through a conductor.
    One of the most used and convenient jutsu out there, it can release from gen, attack and defend, and is powerful enough to break wood logs.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Chidori_Current

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

After performing the needed handseals, place your hands on the ground and channel your raiton chakra in a triangle shape. Send it forwards as you sharpen it and increase its vibrance.
    Cuts through the earth so it should be effective against hiding in the rocks and such jutsu.
    http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Lightning_Destruction

Status
    Apr 2012

@Feedback: alright! :D

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds:
    I start by forming the required handseals and then channelling some of my raiton chakra to my right hand as I concentrate on keeping it there. Then releasing it outwardly but keeping it around my hand, if forms some lightning that has a sharp and vibrant flow with an annoying noise.

Bich please it's chidori, do I need to say more? jk

Chidori is useful in many manner but mainly for piercing through a target/object and is preferably used alongside sharingan in order to have greater accuracy. It also allows you to perform other longer ranged techniques and combine it with a weapon such as a katana.

(Raiton: Fusei Shuriken Chidori Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Rigged Shuriken One Thousand Birds Style:
    I grab a kunai an then focus my raiton chakra to the hand holding the kunai. Then releasing it to the kunai I keep it surrounding it making it sharp and vibrant.

Pretty much the same thing as chidori except that it has a weaker inpact. However it probably has longer range since you'll be using a weapon and I believe it will numb the target just like Sasuke did to Yamato.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current:
    I start by spreading my raiton chakra across my whole body and then I release it out in an unfocused manner letting it go as it please.

The technique is quite often used as a mean of releasing ourselves from a genjutsu technique as it also allows you to defend yourself (basically from doton attack) and also can be used offensively as it numbs the surrounding opponents.
    What is baws about it is that it can reach mid range, that causes the opponent to feel the need to making some distance from you.
    Pretty much what you said!

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction:
    I perform a few hand seals and then focusing my chakra to my hands, I slam them to the ground while releasing the raiton chakra underneath the ground. I shape the raiton chakra in the from of a triangle which has its tip pointed at the enemy target and then make it travel underneath the ground until it reaches him/her/it. I make sure to keep it sharp and with great vibrance.

This is a great jutsu to use against incoming attack from underneath the ground and also opponents travelling through the ground. It is shaped in the form of a triangle so it can travel faster under the ground and also cause more damage thanks to its tip.

Status
    Jul 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome!

- I begin by making the Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey handseals. I then focus raiton chakra into my hand, and make it vibrate. The lightning chakra severeley increases the sharpness of my hand and makes a chirping sound. I then rush your clone and impale it through the stomach with the chidori causing it to disperse.-

Chidori is the signature move used by sasuke uchiha and it is basically unfocused lightning in the palm of your hand. It's short ranged and mainly used for assassination. This means that you have to get close to use it. If you touch water with this in your hand, you will electrocute yourself and most likely die.

- I take a shuriken, and I channel raiton chakra into it. The raiton chakra makes the shuriken much sharper and more powerful. I then throw the shuriken at your clone. The shuriken numbs it and buries itself in your clones chest causing it to disperse.-

Not much to say here, use this to channel lightning through a ninja tool. If I was to counter this, I would use a wind jutsu to blow away the shuriken as it was thrown.

-I concentrate the chakra all over my body. I then cause it to vibrate and become raiton chakra. I then release it in every direction, causing widespread destruction. The raiton is a full body surge, and is enough to release me from any genjutsu.-

Like you said, this can release you from gen. But I believe it's only from B rank and below gen.

-I perform some handseals, and place my hands on the ground. I focus raiton chakra into my hands, and cause it to move underground. I mould the chakra in the shape of a triangle, and make it travel forward and zap your clone. The lightning electrocutes and disperses your clone.-

This can be great if your opponent has some sort of earthern defense. It would destroy it easily and continue with almost no interference.

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

Good, good.
    @PB: Water doesn't always mean an instant kill with raiton. If your arm is the source of the current, connecting it to a stronger conductor doesn't in any way mean your arm get shocked. In any case, the current flows from your arm outwards. Being within a lake is another thing though.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

Manipulate the lightning that is in your palm as a result of performing a chidori, mold it into very thin and relatively long disks, creating several pointy needles. Swing your arm sending these needles flying.
    It's great many situation, as there are countless needles, a beam or bullet wouldn't suffice for blocking them. Being needles, they resistance to wind is very low, meaning a normal gust of wind won't effect them.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Chidori_Senbon

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
    Type: Offence
    Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand and compressing it into a ball of energy and then releases it at once, causing a huge explotion.

Channel your raiton chakra into your hand, and keep storing it there as you condense it and concentrate it. Compress all the lightning into a ball then release it all, causing a huge explosion.
    A shortrange explosion.. lolwat. But regardless of that, it's short range and occupies an arm. Not my favorite kind of jutsu.
    Can't find a wiki page.

(Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger the user will create a even more powerful version of lightning release: four pillar bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.

In preperation, channel your doton chakra into the ground to cause the rising of 16 flat pillars that form an oven like box. Once formed, channel your raiton chakra into it in high vibrance, creating a current that will be released into the inside of the oven, shocking anything within.
    It's best part is that it works as both, a trapping technique, and an offensive one, in a sense. You can also use it in the same combo as done in the anime, or be creative and create your own.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Lightni...en_Pillar_Bind

Status
    Apr 2012

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle:

As a result of performing chidori, I begin to manipulate the lightning in my palm as I mold it into very thin and long disks. I then raise up my arm and swing it horizontally as I release these needles at high speed in a form ressembling an arc.

As seen in the manga/anime, they are quite effective against Deidara's clay techniques as they seem to cancel them.
    Else, they are quite effective against earth techniques and are nice to use from mid-range. They are capable to aiming at multiple targets which is also an advantage.

I believe they would be quite weak against wind techniques since they are thin disks so they would easily dissapear on impact.

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up:

I begin by channelling lightning chakra into my right hand. Keeping it stored there while I channel more, I start to condense it and concentrate it. I then gather all that lightning and focus all of it in order to become a ball. That being done, I now raise my hand towards the opponent and release everything I had gathered causing a short ranged explosion in front of me.

Sounds like a short ranged lightning-rasengan that can eplode in front of you
    I think it would be a nice technique to use against opponents that are jumping towards you, or just something to use instead of a punch during a close ranged fight.
    I dunno why but I personally hope to make good use of this technique during my future fights even though it's only a short range technique.

(Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind:

I perform the required handseals and then slam my hand onto the ground, sending my chakra to make 16 flat pillars forming an oven-like box. Now I focus my lightning chakra and channel it while making sure to keep a high vibrance towards the oven-like box. That lightning electrocutes everything that is inside of that box while keeping them imprisonned inside of it.

I never thought of making my own combination out of it so thank you very much for giving me the idea
    Hmm... first of all, it is a nice technique to trap the opponent with. I believe it can also trap an averagely large summon inside of it? I would've also use that earth spike technique that is specially used against summon on that box to impale everyone who's inside of it.

Status
    Jul 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome!

-I concentrate chakra in my hands, and begin to vibrate it at fast speeds so that it forms chidori. This time, I focus it at the tips of my fingers. I then release it as needles that fly towards your clone striking it in several body parts. It easily cuts through the clothing, and numbs your clone. It then disperses.-

This jutsu numbs the body, so a few harmless needles could do more damage then expected. There are also quite a few of the needles making this jutsu a pain to avoid.

-I channel raiton chakra into my right hand and allow it to build up. The raiton then becomes very condensed, into the shape of a ball. I then put my hand out and release all the raiton chakra at once in a giant (short range :confused explosion which hits your clone and makes it go flying back.-

The explosion is short range so you might hurt yourself, I honestly cannot find any good uses for this technique. Just seems like an unstable lightning rasengan.

-I concentrate doton chakra into the ground and cause 16 large pillars to form around your clone in an oven trapping him on every side. I then concentrate my raiton chakra into the oven causing your clone inside to be shocked an bound within unable to move. Your clone then dispereses from the lightning.-

This is a great jutsu, you can use it to trap your opponent and attack him at the same time. Also, the opponent cannot see outside the oven so you can use that to your advantage.

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

Channel a vibrant unfocused stream of lightning chakra to your palm to create a chidori. As the lightning starts to crackle in your palm, manipulate its shape, lengthening it and keeping it compressed in a narrow and long pillar, creating a spear. You can further manipulate the end of the spear to make it split into a bunch of smaller spears, which would make it harder for your opponent to avoid it.
    As seen in the anime, this spear can be kept in your hand for a long time, and you can swing it like a sword. As any other jutsu, it has a downside, this one's would be occupying an arm. But it's still a very good technique.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Chidori_Sharp_Spear

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

This is a raiton + fuuton combo. Use your fuuton chakra to create a vortex infront of you and channel your raiton chakra into it then shape it into a dragon. Even if the dragon doesn't reach the opponent, the lightning can.
    Good for trying to pull your opponent's leg into making a mistake.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Lightning_Dragon_Tornado

(Chidori Kireme) - One thousand Birds Breaker
    Description: The user will deliver several punches and kicks to the opponent sending them into the air where the user will then strike a Chidori into their back.

I seriously have no idea what the point of this jutsu is. Anyways, deliver several punches and kicks to your opponent to send him into sky, then jump after them as you channel your raiton chakra into your hand and release it in a violent, vibrant stream. Simply strike them with the chidori when close enough.
    Very impractical.

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

Well, done so far. However, I'm afraid I'm no longer a senpai. Best of luck in your roleplaying journey. ^^
    It's been an honor.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12