Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because we can! U_U

[Sensei test] - Coyote

Greetings Coyote,

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:
    - Rei's Rules and Regulations
    - All basic elements up to your current rank are to be used.
    - You are allowed to use your KG.
    - Custom jutsu(s) and Custom element(s) are not allowed
    - You do not need to win the fight to pass but doing so will gain you bonus points.
    - Terrain: Grassy plain
    - Range Mid

I will be using a Eragon biography (You can find it in my signature, sage mode and akimichi clan techniques are updated and fully known.)

Please respond with a link to the bio you will be using and I will begin.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis may input their opinion.

Good luck!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

Re: [Sensei test] - Coyote

Hmm.
    Fourth Raikage or Gildarts?
    Well due to Gildarts being the tournament I suppose the Raikage (Genjutsu is mastered) should make his appearance. Also I'll do a little Rp to set the mood just right..
    Also thanks for conducting this test ^_^

While out upon the world - eyes widened to take in the wonders of what is yet to come, a young Ay finds himself leaving a local restaurant famous for their pork buns out in the Rain's provinces. A typical shinobi uniform is dressed on him, while over that he wears a white robe that has a drooped hood hanging over his face slightly. The sun is at high noon while few clouds linger on the painted sky - it was a pleasant day, one all wishes, a day to travel and view the mysteries of the world..

A few hours of travel have gone by and no soul has been found on the beaten roads - odd but possible. Ay for one hasn't been out in these parts before. Suddenly, a gust? Petals flow around - carried by the wind. The grass whistles..Ay looks up. A man, young, brash, looking, stares at Ay..red clouds flow around him..who is he?

"You look as if you're looking for a fight?"

Last edited by Coyote; 12-10-2012 at 02:34 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because we can! U_U

You want RP? You'll get RP!

The mission

Play music for epic jizzing as you read.

"You cannot fail this mission. Whatever the cost may be, you will succeed." is what the cloaked stranger heard from the astral projection in front of him. Surely, the target could not be this important. Eventhough the voice of the man infront of him -who was there and yet was not- was filled with a notion of amusement and at the same time had the utmost feeling of dread over it.

Knowing he had more urgent issues at hand, he was reluctant to take on this task that the mysterious leader of Akatsuki set upon him, but nonetheless he knew he had to obey. If he didn't, he knew his companion and him would never be free. Sighing upon the idea, he knew he had to make a choice, and he knew the wrong choice would cause him to end up in a much less convenient situation than he was in right now. He calculated every option, left every possible scenario open. Nothing was impossible in this organization. With his heart in his throat, the stranger replied.
    "I guess I don't have a choice, do I? Fine, I'll do it but after this mission I need to focus on my own goals." The man in the astral projection chuckled. "The goals of this group are far beyond what we can comprehend and assume. They mean much more. Once we reach those goals, your goals will be achieved as well." With that last sentence, he reassured me yet again that joining them was the right choice to make.

"Fine, I'll head out with my companion then." Said the cloaked figure as he started to turn, his robe dancing with the wind as he did. With each step he took, the earth cracked, showing his immense power and affinity with the elements around him.

As he headed out, his companion was waiting for him. It's funny how being in the presence of your life-partner can soothe a person so much. It's as if every bit of doubt, every speck of angst and every hint of hesitation disappears.
    "Are you ready, little one? Keep your mind at ease, it will be alright. We are doing this to rid the world of a great evil, and that in itself is the most noble cause we can achieve as a dragon and Rider." said the majestic blue dragon infront of the cloaked figure. "You're right Saphira, but let's just get this over with. I hate taking a life when it doesn't seem like a necessity to me." He replied as he hopped on to her. So the journey began.

The journey

As they soared through the sky, the dragon and his rider enjoyed each other's presence. It was nice to be free and in the open every now and then, not having to worry about a lot. Through the intel they got, they found out that their target - The fourth Raikage, A - was having lunch somewhere in a nearby town as it was his daily routine. They found the village on the outskirts of Kumogakure, his beloved village. They followed him as he left the ramen- eating-place-thingie, and timed out where he'd be. The cloaked figure casually jumped off Saphira as she circled down and landed in a nearby forest.

The meeting

The cloaked mystery man waited for A to walk up to him as he spotted him. Taking his surroundings into account, he smirked and used them to somewhat dramatify his persona. Gusts of wind, blowing sakura petals around him and what not. A grand entry is better than none at all. As he looked at A, he hears his voice for the first time.
    "You look as if you're looking for a fight?" said the muscular tanned man in front of him. "Fighting would imply you having a chance of victory. I am here with clear instructions, and those make it obvious that this won't be a fight. Nonetheless, you should know the name behind the last face you'll ever see. My name is Eragon." and with that he commenced his attack.

Eragon starts by performing a a single hand seal. A swamp appears underneath A. The swamp is rather deep and is about 4 meters wide in every way (it's a circular swamp around you) with A at the center of it.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

As the swamp is formed, he slams his hand into the ground, causing the water to form above your head and fall on you. While this does not actually damage you, it leaves you soaking wet. The water has the same properties (in terms of size, shape, etc) as the swamp, again with you located at the center of it.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

He then continues by summoning 2 clones to the battlefield. One to his left and one to his right.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

The cloaked man - quite mysterious. Just a simply cloth can give the persona of the beauty of unknown presences. After I speak my words - the man speaks quietly..

"Fighting would imply you having a chance of victory. I am here with clear instructions, and those make it obvious that this won't be a fight. Nonetheless, you should know the name behind the last face you'll ever see. My name is Eragon."

Eragon? A name I've not heard before - the robes seem familiar however. Akatsuki I believe. Their plan is unknown and their outcome is even more so. Ay wastes no time, he rips off the white robes revealing his battle attire - ready, eyes narrowed, sizing up the enemy that lays ahead of him. A man of mystery - he cares not! He thinks a fight won't be the outcome..Ay will have to show him the meaning of real strength and unwavering convictions! Ay clears his throat..

Ay leers at the man, watching him carefully..Eragon proceeds with one handseal. Something is coming no doubt but from where? The single seal gives no direct knowledge of attack, Ay stays caution until suddenly Ay feels it. His feet seem to sink a bit, Ay takes a quick glance down and back up noticing the change of color and feel on his feet. A quick thought of relief comes through as Ay figures his counter, he quickly releases a large amount of earth chakra into the ground below the swamp. From the view of Eragon, the swamp has been created and he's waiting for Ay to begin sinking abruptly. Surprising to him as Ay begins to rise out of the swamp in what looks to be a large stone hand, while the rest of the golems body rises just behind Ay, meaning the golems hand lifted Ay out from the swamp in a cupped hand and the hand is just slightly off the mud so he isn't high in the air. Relieve is quickly drained as Ay suddenly takes notice of darkness over his head and the sound of rushing water gets louder, by will Ay makes the Golem quickly forward his upper body and head over Ay while in the hand of the golem so as the water strikes the back of the golems head - instead rushes down the back. While this event happens, Ay uses this moment to execute a direct attack upon Eragon. Ay leaps forward off the Golems hand, due to the size of the swamp being only 13ish feet either way my golem makes up for that same size and even if a little remains Ay jumps forward enough to clear that.. however as the water is falling and Ay leaps forward, he releases chakra into Eragon successfully to mess with the mind - Eragon sees Ay jump but as he jumps darkness ensues the mind, this leaving Eragon blind to Ay..allowing Ay to land while also manipulating a compressed ball of lightning that in which Ay throws up into the air so that it falls down upon you. He does this so if you regain vision then the direct attack wouldn't be in your line of sight but rather falling down on Eragon to give him a decent shock..

Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu | Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

Kokuangyo no Jutsu | Bringer of Darkness Technique
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

Raiton: Raikyu | Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

"Let's keep this going, Eragon.."

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because we can! U_U

Sorry for being a bit later on my reply, I had a lot of mandatory classes and other stuff to take care of.

"Hmpf. That swamp alone should take care of him. He doesn't look like he's very fast anyways, just another broad fellow. Probably not the brightest either." though Eragon to himself as he had made the swamp. Against all odds, he saw that the man had as little trouble getting out of it as Eragon had had making it. The big golem popped out in existence. "Interesting, he does know how to use his brain, or what ever keeps his head running. I guess this'll be more of a challenge than I expected. Let's see what he'll do now..." Noticing Knowing his water jutsu had been useless, he sees A jump off the golem, and with that noticing the world around him was turning black rapidly. Eragon smirks as he realizes he can still hear (thus deducting this is a genjutsu, as my other senses still work) and creates a chidori (doing the hand seals very rapidly and fluent) in his hand and extends it as a spear, towards A as he jump off (little vague, as it you he does it as he lands, but you make it sound like it's as he falls). He knew A did not know, or at least had forgotten to take into account that Eragon was a sound user. He had trained vigorously with Xylon, the leader of Akatsuki, in honing his skills and making absolute use of every bit of information that he gathered through sound. With his sight blocked, this only increased him using the sound to his advantage. The swoosh of wind caused by A jumping down and the small crackling sound as he lifted off of the golem was enough. As spear launched out however, a very small spear hits Eragon in the upper thigh. Not really enough to do any actual damage to his body, but enough to cause a spike of pain to surge out through him.

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

(Happens right before you start to try and make your lightning ball, so you would be occupied a bit in terms of chakra usage).

Eragon then continues by doing a single hand seal and send a stream of high velocity infused with dirt and some blades of grass, sending it at you.

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

Following up by using the blood from his thigh and doing hand seals, summoning a large toad above you that crushes you o_o.

(Kuchiyose: Yatai Kuzushi no Jutsu) – Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user summons Gamahiro above the target, crushing whatever is beneath him when he falls to the ground.
    Note: Must know Toad Summoning contract.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

Ay notices the chirping lightning manipulation in Eragons hand - why does he do this, he thinks to himself? Perhaps it was too easy to figure out this was a genjutsu. This is no normal shinobi - he should have guessed after seeing the cloak, criminals is what they are though - nothing but ninja scum who dishonor their villages when they drape in the black and red cloth. Ay hears the snickering comment about speed, he simply smirks and responses by saying;

"Not very fast? Heh, you don't even know yet.."

Ay notices widen in the eyes of Eragon as he seems to have had broken from Ay's darkness while also a lightning spear is coming towards him. Ay whom has already gathered lightning chakra decides to continue with such. In a burst of yellow lightning throughout his entire body - nearly instant. The lightning that surrounds Ay also serves as a certain level of defense. The spears strikes the armor but proves ineffective. Due to the spear only giving the power of numbing rather then cutting or destruction the armor keeps this spear at bay - just like how Sasukes lightning sword wasn't able to pierce the defense and that was a more piercing attack rather then the spear is.

Just a tid-bit from narutopedia that proves it has defensive capabilities since there is no mention on the actual technique itself..

The armour also increases the user's defences, drastically reducing, if not completely negating, damage from incoming attacks as seen when A deflected a back attack from Sasuke's Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Katana
    Raiton no Yori | Lightning Release Armour
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography

By this time, Ay has landed on the ground and deactivates his armor - also near instant. Ay smirks at Eragon whom seems to have a look of discontent on his face hoping this would have been easier on in - however Ay is no simply foe...or prey. Ay does think that this shinobi si no normal predator - but it's time to show him the true power he commands. Eragon preforms one handseal, Ay's at the ready and the strange formation done by Eragon with his hands leaves much to be desired. Suddenly., the thin burst of wind flies from it. Ay, using his quick reflexes and knowledge of the wind weakness, gathers and releases fire from his mouth that manipulates into a large fireball. This easily rips through the wind and continues at you but more is yet to come. At the time this is happening the still intact Golem slams his hands on the ground on both sides of Ay lifting up and pushing forwards a lot of rocks and dirt that goes into the moving fireball - this gives the fireball a more lava like quality while also a large dirt storm and renegade rocks at headed towards you as well. imagine a lava like fireball plus flying rocks and a dust screen heading towards you.

Katon: Gōka no Jutsu | Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

This happens before you;re able to summon anything - for obvious reasons.

"Well isn't this becoming interesting.."

Last edited by Coyote; 12-12-2012 at 06:46 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because we can! U_U

Been a while since I enjoyed a battle like this. I even smirk a little when I read your moves. Kudos for that.

"How did he read my mind about me thinking he looks slow? O___O" said Eragon dazzled by his opponent apparent ability to read minds (note that I said I was thinking you're slow; not saying it xD.) Eragon notices his enemy being engulfed in a lightning aura and notices his spear has no effect. "Nice move you created there. Seems like you're not such a dimwit after all!" said Eragon as to taunt A. He then noticed the fire coming his way. "Oh crap, not this again. I'm too old for this stuff." he thought to himself.

Eragon did a single hand seal and 3 clones poofed in to existence. 1 next to him, 1 behind him, and 1 next to the clone behind him. The two clones at the back picked us up and threw us backwards, out of range of the lava-like fire and debris. Of course, the two clones that threw us die a horrific death. Poor lads. Should receive the medal of honor!

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

You would hardly see us flying back due to the wall of fire blocking your view of is. Eragon summons two small toads on his shoulder after doing the necessary hand seals and retrieving the blood from his leg. Guess who.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

Shima and Fukasaku - Toad Sennins
    Better known as Ma and Pa are two Toad Elders that taught Jiraiya Senjutsu in his youth.
    These two toad sennin, Shima and Fukasaku, acted as advisors to the elder toad sage. They had the ability to combine with Jiraiya to enter his "Sennin" mode. This mode changed Jiraiya's form and allowed him to access natural energy. This form also allowed him to utilize Fukasaku and Shima's jutsu.

While C1 (in flight) creates a chidori and reshapes it, sending it towards your last known position (your reaction time being optimal but you would hardly be able to view it due to the fire and debris that would have already ended, but would still leave some smoke and what not).

(Raiton: Chidori Jinrai) – Lightning Release: 1000 birds ThunderClap.
    Type: Attack
    Range: Long
    Description: After Performing chidori in mid air the user releases all of the lightning chakra within the chidori to create a Giant Thunder bolt that can be shot at the opponent.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

Well I'm glad you're enjoying yourself - a little bit of Rp can make the battle more enjoyable ^^

Ay - whom is pleased with his move watches carefully to see how this Akatsuki is capable of doing. All of a sudden, the sounds of agony are ringing on the field - yet it sounds like 2 people. Ay shakes in head in disbelief - "Clones" he thinks to himself. Ay was expecting a more direct approach but anything is possible from this predator..

"Hmph! Who's the dimwit now!?" >.<

Ay clenches his right hand while a vein emerges from his forehead - arrogant fool! Ay quickly calms when he looks into the dust, this guy must have survived. He hears voices..

"Hey boy! Why have you summoned us in this dusty haze!"
    "Pa! Leave the boy alone - look how skinny he is? He must be needing some of my cooking so he can think straight."

Now Ay is confused but there is no time to think about it since the sounds of these nagging grandparents are silenced but a loud sound of cracking and a very bright blue light is noticeable through the dust - just slightly. However, this blue light grows bigger, faster...this is strong. Obviously lightning due to the blue light and cracking sound - something Ay is very use too. Ay preforms a blazing row of seals, and exhales a highly compressed large bullet of wind after pushing on his stomach. "Whew!" The wind bullet is slightly lower as well meaning it's ripping apart the ground as it travels but it's level enough to Ay so that the lightning bolt is diffused out (both cancelled). This bullet also clears out the dust. Thinking, Ay believes that since your clones took the large impact of his fire technique then the original Eragon must have been behind them by some distance - meaning long range. Ay releases his earth chakra to raise the ground on the approx area to where you would likely be - meaning the area behind your last known location, this happening during the collision of your two forces of lightning and wind, mildly blocking our views still until the dust fully clears. While this is happening, the earth raising you at high speeds - Ay's Golem grabs two large earth chunks and launches one forward directed in the path of you rising and the other upwards to fall down on the exact location of the rising earth - meaning when you gain view of this when most of the dust has cleared one earth chunk towards you in a straight line while the other is to rain down on the location. "Oh golem, you."

Fūton: Renkuudan | Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Doton: Chidōkaku | Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

With all this commotion, Ay thinks that it;s time to take this close and personal. Ay activates his lightning armor in a burst of lightning surrounding his body. He quickly heads off to the right side of your group of misfits - unknown to you since you wouldn't be able to track Ay's speed while also dealing with the terror of large rocks. Note: At the bottom of the raised earth btw is where Ay would be standing but still far enough away to avoid any falling rocks from the collision of my golems chunks, if you know what I mean :-P

Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.

"Let's fight like men!"

Last edited by Coyote; 12-13-2012 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Added note so confusion is at minimum

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because we can! U_U

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    Well I'm glad you're enjoying yourself - a little bit of Rp can make the battle more enjoyable ^^

Ay - whom is pleased with his move watches carefully to see how this Akatsuki is capable of doing. All of a sudden, the sounds of agony are ringing on the field - yet it sounds like 2 people. Ay shakes in head in disbelief - "Clones" he thinks to himself. Ay was expecting a more direct approach but anything is possible from this predator..

Ay clenches his right hand while a vein emerges from his forehead - arrogant fool! Ay quickly calms when he looks into the dust, this guy must have survived. He hears voices..

"Pa! Leave the boy alone - look how skinny he is? He must be needing some of my cooking so he can think straight."

Now Ay is confused but there is no time to think about it since the sounds of these nagging grandparents are silenced but a loud sound of cracking and a very bright blue light is noticeable through the dust - just slightly. However, this blue light grows bigger, faster...this is strong. Obviously lightning due to the blue light and cracking sound - something Ay is very use too. Ay preforms a blazing row of seals, and exhales a highly compressed large bullet of wind after pushing on his stomach. "Whew!" The wind bullet is slightly lower as well meaning it's ripping apart the ground as it travels but it's level enough to Ay so that the lightning bolt is diffused out (both cancelled). This bullet also clears out the dust. Thinking, Ay believes that since your clones took the large impact of his fire technique then the original Eragon must have been behind them by some distance - meaning long range. Ay releases his earth chakra to raise the ground on the approx area to where you would likely be - meaning the area behind your last known location, this happening during the collision of your two forces of lightning and wind, mildly blocking our views still until the dust fully clears. While this is happening, the earth raising you at high speeds - Ay's Golem grabs two large earth chunks and launches one forward directed in the path of you rising and the other upwards to fall down on the exact location of the rising earth - meaning when you gain view of this when most of the dust has cleared one earth chunk towards you in a straight line while the other is to rain down on the location. "Oh golem, you."

Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

With all this commotion, Ay thinks that it;s time to take this close and personal. Ay activates his lightning armor in a burst of lightning surrounding his body. He quickly heads off to the right side of your group of misfits - unknown to you since you wouldn't be able to track Ay's speed while also dealing with the terror of large rocks. Note: At the bottom of the raised earth btw is where Ay would be standing but still far enough away to avoid any falling rocks from the collision of my golems chunks, if you know what I mean :-P

"Let's fight like men!"
    Eragon: Hmpf. Let's step it up then. Shima, Fukasaku, let's do it.

As the wind and lightning cancel each other out, they fuse with him(were already on his shoulders) and the instant they start to collect natural energy (which is like, extremely fast if not instantaneous) goes into sage mode.

(Senpō: Ryōsei no Jutsu) – Sage Art: Amphibian Technique
    Description: This technique is used to fuse on the shoulders of a student of the sage arts such as jiraiya. This maximizes the amount of sage chakra the person they are fused with to and allows them to also enter sage mode. This allows Fukasaku and Shima to continuously gather sage chakra for the person when they are moving, as they are stationary on top the persons shoulders thus eliminating the weakness of exhausting the users sage chakra in battle. This method however was not suitable for naruto as the 9 tailed fox rejected Fukasaku attempts to fuse with naruto during training.
    Note: Not cannot be used by Naruto Characters.

( Sennin Modo ) – Sage Mode
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to Taijutsu, + 10 Ninjutsu and Genjutsu)
    Description: The user by standing in a state of motionless (user must stay still for 1 turn) will draw in the energy of nature and inside of them blending it with their own chakra adding a new dimension of power the the sages chakra, resulting in the creation of Senjutsu chakra. This chakra cannot be seen by anyone other than those who have been trained in senjutsu. This new chakra allows the user to enter an empowered state called Sage Mode, which then drastically increases the strength of all ninjutsu, genjutsu by + 10 damage and taijutsu techniques by +20 damage. There are two ways to learn senjutsu. One must have a contract in either the Toads or Snake contract. When the user from the toad contract awakens their sage mode they gain the additional effects and features. Toad sages gain coloured pigmentation around his eyes, horizontal bar-like pupils. This is known as the Perfect sage mode. The inperfect sage mode which shown by Jirayai has some adverse affects on their physical features. They take a number of toad-like traits such as enhanced nose size with warts on their nose. They also gain the ability to change their limbs (hands and feet) to aide in combat. Their physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, and durability dramatically increase. The user can harness the natural energy surrounding them, turning it into an extension of their body, which increases the reach of their attacks through the use of Frog Kata and the user gains the ability to sense natural energy around them. The Snake sage mode gives different effects and features. The user gains yellow eyes with a black sclera. They gain further access to snake anatomy, such as their brille, which can be used to lock out some light as well as stop visual-based genjutsu from affecting them. They are also able to perform abilities that are characteristic of snakes, such as dislocating their jaw, although this is not exclusive to this mode. Their perception abilities, reflexes and speed dramatically increase along with their Ninjutsu, genjutsu by +10 damage and taijutsu techniques by +20 damage points. When Sage mode ends the user then experiences physical exhaustion reducing their capabilities the following turn no techniques above A-Rank, no Taijutsu above B-Rank. A user can prevent this by using the amphibian technique, using shadow clone to collect natural energy and dispelling them before or after sage mode ends and unique to kabuto by possessing the dna of jugo's clan he can passively absorb natural energy whilst still moving. While sage mode is active, minor wounds heal slowly as time passes and the user gains the ability to passively sense his surroundings through the natural energy, in a similar but more precise and enhanced way as normal chakra sensing. While Sage Mode is active, the user will take little damage from techniques C-Rank and below, specially Taijutsu.
    Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 5 turns, unless a clone or amphibian technique is used.
    Note: if user uses Frog Katas length of Sage mode is cut by two turns.
    Note: Can only gain sage mode through having either the snake or toad contract.

(As you know, I have enhanced sensing now and and the abilities to keep up with your speed as Naruto was able to do so against the Third Raikage who used the same technique)

At the same time, C1 lets his arms & hands grow. He runs forward and slaps the two rocks back at the rock golem, causing it to crush into it and destroying it (the force of the attack is certainly above C-rank. Only the PMS jutsu (Partial Multi Size LOL) is C-rank), considering the speed and force with which it travels.

(Bubun Baika No Jutsu) - Partial Multi-size Technique
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points: N/A (+ 7 damage to taijutsu attacks)
    Description: A practical application of the Multi-Size Technique which lets one expand their own body. The point of swelling a single part of the body is to use the weight to increase the power of one's physical attacks. Any bodily part may be augmented this way, but for ease of use the arms and legs tend to be chosen quite frequently. The speed of the expansion is exceedingly sudden, which makes it extremely difficult to avoid. Like the majority of the Akimichi clan's techniques, this one requires a considerable amount of chakra. This jutsu lasts for 2 turns.
    NOTE:Must be a member of the Akimichi Clan

Eragon himself observes A's movement. Although he might not be able to one hundred percent see him, he can sense him and hear him (sound), and with his increased reaction time and taijutsu skills (natural energy usage) he is certain he can keep up with his foe.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

Ay find himself at the bottom of the large raised earth with you at top, Ay glances at the Golem throwing the large boulders your way - Ay thinks to himself that what a pain it would be to deal with two large chunks of mother earth. Too Ays surprise he sees a massive hand swing from the top smacking both earth chunks down..

"Tricky, tricky.." o_o moment of silence for Golemy..

Without much hesitation, Ay now wrapped in his armor decides to take this in a different manner. Ay creates one handseal as the rocks are being knocked away. Slamming his hands on the ground releasing a large amount of lightning chakra sending through the earth and then proceeds up the raised earth a large bolt of lightning that as it's travelling up the raised earth - it rips it apart messing with the very structure and fountain of the raised earth. However, Ay has this bolt explode in the middle of the raised earth which blows out the very center of it causing a large explosion and causing the earth begin to fall down very uneven drastically causing Eragon to become off balanced. Ay smirks - "Now's my chance.." Ay launches off the ground towards your location on the plateau. Now, Ay launches up just before the explosion but this does happen very quickly - with Ay's armor activated even his power to travel while jumping forward is extremely heightened as well. Ay is above the location of Eragon and his clone, whom are now in the mist of the collapsing plateau causing them to be uneven. Ay also sees the new look of Eragon "How odd.." Ay not willing to try and attack Eragon straight on which also leaves him prey to the uneven collapse. His target is the clone, while above Ay forces his body downwards with the use of the armor to deliver a powerful downward kicks upon the clone - the sheer force of this kick blows out another portion of plateau. This makes the clone go poof..by now the small plateau would have fallen full down leaving just rocks and ridges while Ay and Eragon stand roughly mid-range apart, Ay has his fists raised..

"Nice nose..dork.."
    (I assume you have a frog nose - please correct me if I'm wrong )

Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai | Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

Girochin Doroppu | Guillotine Drop
    Description: After covering themselves with the lightning armour, the user jumps into the air and performs a downward kick to their opponent.
    Note: Can only be used or taught by a Raikage bio

Last edited by Coyote; 12-15-2012 at 03:50 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because we can! U_U

Feeling uncomfortable in the situation, Eragon perceives what is going on. "This dude is a monster, he took out my clone so fast. I need to watch out, eventhough I can sense his movements perfectly, I'll need to adjust my fighting style to keep up with his raw speed..." he though to himself. It had been a while since he felt the despair of battle. It was exhilarating and terrifying at the same time. Feeling the ground crack and crumble under him (sorry you were really a bit unclear on that part imo), he simply shifted his position to stay solid on his feet. He looked up and saw the electric man with the enormous metal thingies to his wrists. "Time to step up my game, I guess." he thinks to himself.

As he thinks it, he creates a powerful technique, unlike any other. Creating a Rasenshuriken that he throws at A, but also creating a second on in its shadow that is hardly able to be seen. As they are about to reach A, he let's them "bloom" and expands them, letting both of them cover a large area around A.

"Hmpf, he can avoid it all he want, I'll just expand the range and he won't know what hit him!" thought Eragon with a smile on his face.

(Senpo: Kage Rasenshuriken) - Sage Art: Shadow Spiraling shuriken technique
    Description: The user will create Sage art: Sprialling shuriken and then throw it at the enemy target. they will also create a secone sprialling shurikent technique to then hide it in the shadow of the first so that the opponent wont notice and if the first technique fails second will strike.
    Note: After use of technique Sage mode will end.

(Just a note, my sage mode won't end due to ma&pa collecting energy for me. This is only for users who aren't fused with them.)

Eragon then jump up to his left, so he is on equal grounds (in term of height) with A. He then watches and feels the radius of the rasenshurikens impact and starts to run in an arc around it towards A while doing a few hand seals and blinding him if he were to somehow survive it and pop up. He keeps this active until he somehow senses you coming close to him, so he has enough time to react to your attacks.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

How bothersome this guy is - Ay thought to himself. Ay stands stern and stoic while staring at the villain who is before him, at the ready to defend against this unusual of foes. He's different somehow - the two old toads attached at his shoulders while his eyes took a unique gleam to them. "No worries.." Ay thought, whom is wrapped in pale blue lightning increasing his overall speed and power up dramatically. We seem to be on even footing..at these Ay hopes..

"You're certainly impressive.."

As Ay is at the ready, he notices Eragon create this very interesting spinning shuriken-like projectile. "That looks like trouble.." Ay thought to himself. Eragons swings his arm forwards sending it flying towards Ay. Ay thinks to himself that it's a rather straight forward technique - a one way ability and it isn't that big. Ay using his lightning armor enhanced speed steps to the left and starts to move forward towards Eragon - enough to clear the initial size of the rasenshuriken. However, in a seemingly change in motion the rasenshuriken stops mid-air and begins to expand the spinning razor edge outwards from the center orb. Ay, by using his extremely heightened reaction sees this happen and act accordingly by jumping! "Oh shiz, that was close!" Ay thought to himself, as he drops it launches form the ground into the air successfully avoiding the hissing razors of wind. While Ay is up he also notices the second rasenshuriken expanding as well but jumping high to avoid the first was enough to also clear the second. Now as Ay is in the air, he notices Eragon jump to the left, in a quick reaction Ay releases his lightning armor - preforms a fast row of seals and releases a thick mud from his mouth towards Eragon whom by this time has looked up to see Ay. As the mud is being flown towards Eragon is begins to solidify towards Eragon is a large earth wall that creates very quickly (as shown when the 3rd Hokage, when the mud solidifies it happens very quickly, the walls creation that is). Imagine the mud solidifying into the earth wall forward towards the ground thus towards you in a quick manner (I'm just trying something different). This is turn would happen quickly, block the light if you so to continue it, and also crush Eragon. As the wall hits forward and back end falls towards the ground and Ay lands on it - the wall is fallen on the ground not vertically up but as if it fell over..

Doton: Doryuheki | Earth Release: Earth Style Wall Jutsu

Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The user will first perform the Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog and then creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can manipulate pre-existing earth to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Hizuren Sarutobi spits mud from his mouth to perform the jutsu whilst Kakashi creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.

"What a pain.."

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because we can! U_U

Very creative way of using it. The only thing I would be worried about is if you could actually spray it into a wall as due to gravity, the "bottom" (or top, depending on where you begin) would be lower since you spit it out earlier and not in a straight line if you understand what I mean.

"Oh crap, not this again >_____>." Thought Eragon. Quickly noticing the size and sheer mass of the now solidified wall, he creates a chidori in his hand and extends it into a spear, slicing through it, causing both halves to conveniently fall to his sides. He then jumps through the split that he made (which he made not far from you).

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

Jumping through the crack made, Eragon begins his assault on you. He does a spinning back kick as he jump up out of the crack (which you would have no idea of knowing about, though Eragon would know your location due to the sage mode sensing). The spin and kick happens fairly quick and with an enormous force, but as I do it, it seems to you as if the kick doesn't hit you because my feet didn't reach out far enough to hit you. As this happens though, the kick still hits you fully in your throat/neck region, cracking open your throat due to the sheer force.

(Senjutsu: Kawazu Kumite) – Sage Art: Frog Kata
    Chakra cost: 40 (doesn’t use normal chakra)
    Description: The Frog Katas is a fighting style available exclusively to those who have mastered the art of Sage mode. The natural chakra used for sage mode activates the users body in many ways, enhancing speed, power, stamina and durability. The user uses the sage chakra in frog katas to enhance their taijutsu skills and also to surround and encapsulates the user with an aura of natural energy. The user can use this aura as an extension of their body giving them longer reach within their taijutsu even if they do not directly connect. Punches that appear to have missed actually strike using the aura and sending the opponents flying.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.

I understand what you mean. It's hard to explain it that way so we have to use imagination ^^

As the large earth wall falls to the ground, Ay is falling towards the ground in confidence. Until suddenly, Ay notices a blue line going down the middle of the rock - Ay knows that this is prolly lightning due to the way the light is and that fact lightning is strong to earth. The earth wall was cut in half, Ay looking down as it breaks in two - sees Eragon who launches forward through the newly split earth. "Dammnit!" Ay thought to himself as this was bad, knowing being in mid air restricts his movements but what is he to do? Avoid or take the hit head on? Ay quickly turns his head slight and unleashes a stream of quick wind that sends him over the right enough to avoid the raged Eragon. Ay is able tp push enough over to the right to avoid the actual physical kick as well as the natural energy kick based on the distance. Also since Ay saw him coming head-on (and with ay's even it allowed him just in the nick of time to get this off the ground. Now Eragon who has just passed Ay - more then likely confused by this event of missing. Ay now has a slight advantage since Eragon is now pass Ay in the Air while Ay is more down and below - meaning Eragons back is too Ay. Using this moment in short range and his mastery of lightning, Ay creates a compressed ball of lightning in his hand releasing it all outwards in a great explosion at Eragons back at near point blank range..

Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu | Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Raiton: Sanda Appu | Lightning Release: Thunder Up
    Type: Offence
    Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand and compressing it into a ball of energy and then releases it at once, causing a huge explotion.

"Whew.."

Ay then lands on the ground - looking up towards the smoke from the explosion..

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because we can! U_U

*as you use the wind stream to move to the right, eragon simply shifts his weight (as this is a spinning kick) and spins 90° further, causing you to still be hit by the natural energy enhanced kick.*

You fly away from me and I know this is where it ends. "Saphira, come pick me up. I've seen enough. We need to report Xylon about this guy." Said Eragon to his life-partner through their telepathic link. Saphira flew to him instantly and picked him up.

"Farewell, A. You were a worthy opponent, but next time I won't let you go off so easily."
    Eragon flies away on Saphira's back, far into the horizon.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    This is where I'll end the test.

Overall, in my personal opinion you did a good job, with a minor mistake here and there (that could have occurred due to poor explaining on my side as well). The only thing I was a bit disappointed in was the fact that you did not engage me in taijutsu when I thought I made it quite clear that I wanted to engage you to check out how you performed on that field. I went in to sage mode specifically to counter your lightning armor by the way. That's a bit of a pity, but again, overall it was a very solid performance in my opinion. I'll let one of the RP-mods take a look at it, best of luck on your grading!

-Closed for grading!-

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.

Ok, lets grade this sucker! As you know, I grade sensei tests from E-rank to S-Rank, being that you need to average a grade of A-Rank to pass.

The cloaked man - quite mysterious. Just a simply cloth can give the persona of the beauty of unknown presences. After I speak my words - the man speaks quietly..

"Fighting would imply you having a chance of victory. I am here with clear instructions, and those make it obvious that this won't be a fight. Nonetheless, you should know the name behind the last face you'll ever see. My name is Eragon."

Eragon? A name I've not heard before - the robes seem familiar however. Akatsuki I believe. Their plan is unknown and their outcome is even more so. Ay wastes no time, he rips off the white robes revealing his battle attire - ready, eyes narrowed, sizing up the enemy that lays ahead of him. A man of mystery - he cares not! He thinks a fight won't be the outcome..Ay will have to show him the meaning of real strength and unwavering convictions! Ay clears his throat..

Ay leers at the man, watching him carefully..Eragon proceeds with one handseal. Something is coming no doubt but from where? The single seal gives no direct knowledge of attack, Ay stays caution until suddenly Ay feels it. His feet seem to sink a bit, Ay takes a quick glance down and back up noticing the change of color and feel on his feet. A quick thought of relief comes through as Ay figures his counter, he quickly releases a large amount of earth chakra into the ground below the swamp. From the view of Eragon, the swamp has been created and he's waiting for Ay to begin sinking abruptly. Surprising to him as Ay begins to rise out of the swamp in what looks to be a large stone hand, while the rest of the golems body rises just behind Ay, meaning the golems hand lifted Ay out from the swamp in a cupped hand and the hand is just slightly off the mud so he isn't high in the air. Relieve is quickly drained as Ay suddenly takes notice of darkness over his head and the sound of rushing water gets louder, by will Ay makes the Golem quickly forward his upper body and head over Ay while in the hand of the golem so as the water strikes the back of the golems head - instead rushes down the back. While this event happens, Ay uses this moment to execute a direct attack upon Eragon. Ay leaps forward off the Golems hand, due to the size of the swamp being only 13ish feet either way my golem makes up for that same size and even if a little remains Ay jumps forward enough to clear that.. however as the water is falling and Ay leaps forward, he releases chakra into Eragon successfully to mess with the mind - Eragon sees Ay jump but as he jumps darkness ensues the mind, this leaving Eragon blind to Ay..allowing Ay to land while also manipulating a compressed ball of lightning that in which Ay throws up into the air so that it falls down upon you. He does this so if you regain vision then the direct attack wouldn't be in your line of sight but rather falling down on Eragon to give him a decent shock..

Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu | Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

Kokuangyo no Jutsu | Bringer of Darkness Technique
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

Raiton: Raikyu | Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

"Let's keep this going, Eragon.."
    The first opening move in reply to Wesobi's. Good RP skills, nice use of the techniques and good offensive stance. A-Rank

Ay notices the chirping lightning manipulation in Eragons hand - why does he do this, he thinks to himself? Perhaps it was too easy to figure out this was a genjutsu. This is no normal shinobi - he should have guessed after seeing the cloak, criminals is what they are though - nothing but ninja scum who dishonor their villages when they drape in the black and red cloth. Ay hears the snickering comment about speed, he simply smirks and responses by saying;

"Not very fast? Heh, you don't even know yet.."

Ay notices widen in the eyes of Eragon as he seems to have had broken from Ay's darkness while also a lightning spear is coming towards him. Ay whom has already gathered lightning chakra decides to continue with such. In a burst of yellow lightning throughout his entire body - nearly instant. The lightning that surrounds Ay also serves as a certain level of defense. The spears strikes the armor but proves ineffective. Due to the spear only giving the power of numbing rather then cutting or destruction the armor keeps this spear at bay - just like how Sasukes lightning sword wasn't able to pierce the defense and that was a more piercing attack rather then the spear is.

Just a tid-bit from narutopedia that proves it has defensive capabilities since there is no mention on the actual technique itself..

By this time, Ay has landed on the ground and deactivates his armor - also near instant. Ay smirks at Eragon whom seems to have a look of discontent on his face hoping this would have been easier on in - however Ay is no simply foe...or prey. Ay does think that this shinobi si no normal predator - but it's time to show him the true power he commands. Eragon preforms one handseal, Ay's at the ready and the strange formation done by Eragon with his hands leaves much to be desired. Suddenly., the thin burst of wind flies from it. Ay, using his quick reflexes and knowledge of the wind weakness, gathers and releases fire from his mouth that manipulates into a large fireball. This easily rips through the wind and continues at you but more is yet to come. At the time this is happening the still intact Golem slams his hands on the ground on both sides of Ay lifting up and pushing forwards a lot of rocks and dirt that goes into the moving fireball - this gives the fireball a more lava like quality while also a large dirt storm and renegade rocks at headed towards you as well. imagine a lava like fireball plus flying rocks and a dust screen heading towards you.

Katon: Gōka no Jutsu | Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

This happens before you;re able to summon anything - for obvious reasons.

"Well isn't this becoming interesting.."
    Excellent move. Very good. I have no real issue to point out. For me, S-Rank

"Let's fight like men!"
    Safe, simple but effective move. No real mistake. But you could have made it more offensive. A-Rank

Ay find himself at the bottom of the large raised earth with you at top, Ay glances at the Golem throwing the large boulders your way - Ay thinks to himself that what a pain it would be to deal with two large chunks of mother earth. Too Ays surprise he sees a massive hand swing from the top smacking both earth chunks down..

"Tricky, tricky.." o_o moment of silence for Golemy..

Without much hesitation, Ay now wrapped in his armor decides to take this in a different manner. Ay creates one handseal as the rocks are being knocked away. Slamming his hands on the ground releasing a large amount of lightning chakra sending through the earth and then proceeds up the raised earth a large bolt of lightning that as it's travelling up the raised earth - it rips it apart messing with the very structure and fountain of the raised earth. However, Ay has this bolt explode in the middle of the raised earth which blows out the very center of it causing a large explosion and causing the earth begin to fall down very uneven drastically causing Eragon to become off balanced. Ay smirks - "Now's my chance.." Ay launches off the ground towards your location on the plateau. Now, Ay launches up just before the explosion but this does happen very quickly - with Ay's armor activated even his power to travel while jumping forward is extremely heightened as well. Ay is above the location of Eragon and his clone, whom are now in the mist of the collapsing plateau causing them to be uneven. Ay also sees the new look of Eragon "How odd.." Ay not willing to try and attack Eragon straight on which also leaves him prey to the uneven collapse. His target is the clone, while above Ay forces his body downwards with the use of the armor to deliver a powerful downward kicks upon the clone - the sheer force of this kick blows out another portion of plateau. This makes the clone go poof..by now the small plateau would have fallen full down leaving just rocks and ridges while Ay and Eragon stand roughly mid-range apart, Ay has his fists raised..

"Nice nose..dork.."
    (I assume you have a frog nose - please correct me if I'm wrong )

Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai | Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

Girochin Doroppu | Guillotine Drop
    Description: After covering themselves with the lightning armour, the user jumps into the air and performs a downward kick to their opponent.
    Note: Can only be used or taught by a Raikage bio
    Ah, good move again. Liked the interpretation of made of the fight and its clear yuo had a "plan" setup. Good job. A-Rank

How bothersome this guy is - Ay thought to himself. Ay stands stern and stoic while staring at the villain who is before him, at the ready to defend against this unusual of foes. He's different somehow - the two old toads attached at his shoulders while his eyes took a unique gleam to them. "No worries.." Ay thought, whom is wrapped in pale blue lightning increasing his overall speed and power up dramatically. We seem to be on even footing..at these Ay hopes..

"You're certainly impressive.."

As Ay is at the ready, he notices Eragon create this very interesting spinning shuriken-like projectile. "That looks like trouble.." Ay thought to himself. Eragons swings his arm forwards sending it flying towards Ay. Ay thinks to himself that it's a rather straight forward technique - a one way ability and it isn't that big. Ay using his lightning armor enhanced speed steps to the left and starts to move forward towards Eragon - enough to clear the initial size of the rasenshuriken. However, in a seemingly change in motion the rasenshuriken stops mid-air and begins to expand the spinning razor edge outwards from the center orb. Ay, by using his extremely heightened reaction sees this happen and act accordingly by jumping! "Oh shiz, that was close!" Ay thought to himself, as he drops it launches form the ground into the air successfully avoiding the hissing razors of wind. While Ay is up he also notices the second rasenshuriken expanding as well but jumping high to avoid the first was enough to also clear the second. Now as Ay is in the air, he notices Eragon jump to the left, in a quick reaction Ay releases his lightning armor - preforms a fast row of seals and releases a thick mud from his mouth towards Eragon whom by this time has looked up to see Ay. As the mud is being flown towards Eragon is begins to solidify towards Eragon is a large earth wall that creates very quickly (as shown when the 3rd Hokage, when the mud solidifies it happens very quickly, the walls creation that is). Imagine the mud solidifying into the earth wall forward towards the ground thus towards you in a quick manner (I'm just trying something different). This is turn would happen quickly, block the light if you so to continue it, and also crush Eragon. As the wall hits forward and back end falls towards the ground and Ay lands on it - the wall is fallen on the ground not vertically up but as if it fell over..

Doton: Doryuheki | Earth Release: Earth Style Wall Jutsu

Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The user will first perform the Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog and then creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can manipulate pre-existing earth to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Hizuren Sarutobi spits mud from his mouth to perform the jutsu whilst Kakashi creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.

"What a pain.."
    Perfect. Kudos for the move and for the use of the technique. S-Rank

I understand what you mean. It's hard to explain it that way so we have to use imagination ^^

As the large earth wall falls to the ground, Ay is falling towards the ground in confidence. Until suddenly, Ay notices a blue line going down the middle of the rock - Ay knows that this is prolly lightning due to the way the light is and that fact lightning is strong to earth. The earth wall was cut in half, Ay looking down as it breaks in two - sees Eragon who launches forward through the newly split earth. "Dammnit!" Ay thought to himself as this was bad, knowing being in mid air restricts his movements but what is he to do? Avoid or take the hit head on? Ay quickly turns his head slight and unleashes a stream of quick wind that sends him over the right enough to avoid the raged Eragon. Ay is able tp push enough over to the right to avoid the actual physical kick as well as the natural energy kick based on the distance. Also since Ay saw him coming head-on (and with ay's even it allowed him just in the nick of time to get this off the ground. Now Eragon who has just passed Ay - more then likely confused by this event of missing. Ay now has a slight advantage since Eragon is now pass Ay in the Air while Ay is more down and below - meaning Eragons back is too Ay. Using this moment in short range and his mastery of lightning, Ay creates a compressed ball of lightning in his hand releasing it all outwards in a great explosion at Eragons back at near point blank range..

Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu | Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Raiton: Sanda Appu | Lightning Release: Thunder Up
    Type: Offence
    Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand and compressing it into a ball of energy and then releases it at once, causing a huge explotion.

"Whew.."

Ay then lands on the ground - looking up towards the smoke from the explosion..
    Last move, perfect yet you could have been more offensive. A-Rank

The only thing i can point out is your lack of taijutsu use and basic skills us (like weapon play) but rest was very good. Its a clear pass with a strong A-Rank grade (5.33 average). Good job! And congratualtions, Coyote-Sensei