knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass

Kuroi Shikaku

Basic Information
    Name: Kuroi Shikaku
    Nickname: Raven, Dark Talon of Death
    Clan: Unknown

Looks: A tall dark skinned man, Raven has a strong build though he is very light on is feet. He has platinum blonde hair, wears dark shades, has a tattoo on his left shoulder, and sports an X shaped scar. He is commonly seen wearing black pants, a black shirt with cut off sleeves with a curious gold symbol on the front (presumably the symbol of his family), black leather shoes, and black leather gauntlets. He carries a vast array of weapons such as the standard Kunai, Shuriken, multiple scrolls, a katana and short sword, and a pair of Nunchaku.

Personality: Raven is both quiet and reserved. Constantly thinking of stratagems even in the heat of battle. He is a fierce shinobi who shows little emotion, hardening his heart whilst performing his duties. Yet he is an honorable man when honor is due, showing respect to his opponents even if they are far weaker(except when it comes to Kumogakure Shinobi whom he despises wholeheartedly). He despises cruelty, dispatching lethal force quickly to his victims.

Village Info.
    Village of Birth: Amegakure
    Village of Alliance: Kirigakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
    Ninja Rank: Chuunin
    Specialty:
    Elements: Lightning (training), Wind (training)
    Your ninjutsu:

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique
    Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
    Chakra:5
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill
    Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).

(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique
    Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

Background Info.

History:
    Little is known about Kuroi's parents who died when he was but a child while fleeing the war that had invaded their small village of Amegakure. Kuroi was but four years old when a band of kumogakure ninja assailed the small band of fleeing villagers, killing all those present. Yet Kuroi survived though he received a gruesome X shaped scar from one of the Shinobi's blades after trying to protect his mother. He was found weeping over the body of his dead mother by a band of Kirigakure shinobi, and fate it seemed would finally take him into the next life, yet he was spared because he stood fast, neither making a move to flee nor showing any fear. He was taken back to Kirigakure and trained in the ways of the Shinobi arts becoming a genin at the age of six and seeing his first battle at seven. During the waning years of the Third Shinobi War he was a part of the espionage and assassin corp of Kirigakure known as the Oinen Butai, or Hunter Nin corp, and is an expert assassin who was responsible for many elite shinobis deaths during the war. After the Third Shinobi war had ended he left the Hunter Nin corp, and decided to venture back to his home village of Amegakure, though he remains in the service and at the behest of the Mizukage of Kirigakure.
    Other
    Reputed to be the greatest assassin of his age, Raven has had but one of his targets survive, the equally as famous Kakashi of Konohagakure. Though both of them were young men during the Third Shinobi war being mere teenagers the battle that ensued between them was fierce, pushing each to his very limit and ending in a stalemate. It was this battle that got them recognized by every other village making them two of the most famous shinobi after the War had ended.

Picture[s]:

Theme Song and Background Music: http://youtu.be/cqjoOKXrDn4
    Battles

Won: 0
    Lost: 0

~Approved~ have fun RPing

Last edited by The Alchemist; 12-20-2012 at 04:54 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

Re: Kuroi Shikaku

I missed seeing these bio's , now they're all fancy and shit -_-' , nice Bio and welcome to the RP :3

PS: Add "needs training" next to Lightning.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.

Great bio.u need to put pic in ur picture[s] section too.and its better as ur 1st bio.did u have made another a/c before this? U're good at it.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    leave yo ass

Quote Originally Posted by Paintry4 View Post
    Great bio.u need to put pic in ur picture[s] section too.and its better as ur 1st bio.did u have made another a/c before this? U're good at it.
    I helped one of my friends before I got hooked on Narutobase. Thanks for the compliment.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    leave yo ass

Quote Originally Posted by Paintry4 View Post
    I can't click on the img link from my photobucket account. Do you know what could be wrong?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    leave yo ass

Dropping bio for Hiei bio if approved.