Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Obito Seeks Out Madara

A man with a black cloak on walking in the rain.

So he wants to meet me at the hide out. I hope he is there.

The man eyes turn red with black dots. The man continues on walking through the rain.

Hours apart

The man shows up at a huge building. The sighs and walks in.
    ______
    Official battle
    Rei R&R
    Mid range
    Rping type of battle.
    Uchiha Hideout
    All out
    Stealing and killing allowed

Obito

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

Re: Obito Seeks Out Madara

Madara in Signture
    Also lets have a little general rp for a few posts just to make it more epic

As Obito arrives through the front of the hide out he can see at the end of the long hallway leading into a large room a man sitting in the throne at the back of the room the man is sealing red arm with black under clothing and black gloves as Obito approaches closer the man lowers his head with his long black hair moving fluently the man places his arms on the arms of the chair as Obito looks at the man Madaras Gunbai can be seen on the left side of the chair resting there the Man in the Chair looks up opening his eyes to as his eyes open the mans eyes turn red and gain three Tomoes in each eye

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

As Madara looks up revealing his Sharingan to the other Uchiha with a blank expression on his face he stares down his opponent and begins to speak

So Obito you must be here from my eyes why else would you have asked to meet with me at a time like this

Madara awaits a answer as he sites in his throne not moving a muscle

Last edited by Ryuko; 12-10-2012 at 11:47 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009

Yes I am here for those eyes and I will get them even if it takes all of my chakra to get it.

Obito looks at Madara and they meet eye contact and he starts how move off by making a few quick hand seals but you can follow them of course. I make a circle with my index and thumb and exhale fire that takes the shape of a large sphere of fire. The fire growl towards you while I leap on to the roof hanging upside down looking at you with my mask on of course.

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse →
    Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy
    away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

Madara watching you make the handseals tracking them with his Sharingan and already knowing the technquie you are going to use by predicting it gains a small grin on his face from the simple though that you think you can phase him with such a attack not wanting to get serious Madara simply says

Nice try... But you still have alot to learn

As Madara says this you release the Giant fireball with this Madara in not even a second of though already ran through all his possible counters to your move and has already decided on one so without moving from his throne Madara simple leans forward and in a instance releases a sphere of spiraling water from his mouth which collides with your giant fire ball cancling out both attacks

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water release: Water Bullet
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

After Madara releases the Water bullet and the two attacks cancel out Madara looks at the roof seeing his opponent standing upside down starring at him Madara not being phased decides to give his opponent a kind lession in the form of words so as the two stare at each other Madara starts to speak

You know Obito it's not Violences that sets men apart it's the distance they are will to go... So now I must ask you how far are you willing to go?... And at least wait for me to stand up before you attack me again

Madara remains sitting as him and his opponent begin to exchange words removing a Kunia from his pouch and setting it in his lap

Status
    Jan 2009

Obito looks down at Madara gazing at him with anger. Obito notices Madara isn't taking him serious.

I will kill violence once I get your eyes. I am willing to just that to make my plans complete. Now get up and face me like a mad.

As finish talking, he bends his knees and leaps off the roof. I move my body around shifting my weight from down to up. My head shift upwards and my legs back towards the ground. I take a kunai out of my cloak and sees you still sitting there in your throne. I land on the ground and starts talking again.

So you think you are god sitting in that throne? While, that will no longer be your throne or anyone throne. This world will become more then evil and good. More then winning and losing. This world will become one. With this eye

I point at my eye

And those eyes.

I point at your eyes.

I will complete my plan and no one will stop me. Not even the great Madara Uchiha. I Obito Uchiha will take down this great evil and turn its power into good. Now feel my pain.

I take the kunai and holds it in my right hand. I hold tight to the kunai and runs towards you. I activate my boots and does a dash towards you but of course you can see this but can your body keep up is the question since I am a taijutsu master and one rank higher then you so that is something to take into fact. I dash towards you and throws the kunai at you while jumping up but of course I have to slow down to jump up. I jump up but still moving towards you and does a front flip with my right leg coming down over the stairs and down aimed at the top of the throne but still dealing damage to you.

(ZX Basutā: Hienkyaku) ZX Buster: Flying Swallow Feet
    Range: Short to Mid
    Damage: N/A
    Description: A movement based technique, Flying Swallow Feet works by focusing chakra into the soles of the user’s feet, super-charging the chakra-metal present in their shoes. Since there is less of the chakra pathway focused in the user’s feet than other locations on the body, this helps the chakra metal amplify any chakra passed through it that’s used for the ZX Buster style. More specifically, Flying Swallow Feet allows bursts of chakra to be fired from the user’s feet that can be used to accelerate short distances (known as “dashing”). Dashing can be done either in the air or on the ground and helps as it allows the user to put more momentum behind their strikes. When dashing, a visible burst of chakra is seen from the user’s feet, and they tend to have an “afterimage”; this comes about simply a trick of the eye, and is nothing special. As the chakra metal will retain its “super-charge,” and once activated, this technique does not deactivate. The user, although moving in a fast pace/burst of speed is still trackable by normal eyesight.

___
    I run at you then does dash(using the jutsu) which is like a faster run
    then I throw the kunai
    slows down
    and jumps and does a front flip with my right leg strech out
    I am going over the stairs and coming down to the throne and still wanting to hit you also.

Last edited by Izumō; 12-11-2012 at 04:04 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

Madara listening to Obitos words gains another small grin on his face through the words of Obito speaking about changing the world Madara begins thinking back to when he though the same way closing his eyes to absorb his opponents words deep in his mind Madara just listens as Obito says the word Eyes for the first time Madara re opens his eyes starring at his opponent remaining his blank expression and begins to grips the Kunia in his lap tighter as Obito starts talking about defeating him Madara speaks

You plan to change this world huh? Well let me inform you gaining my eyes will prove difficult... This world is not going to be yours to control Obito

As Madara says this Obito starts running at him and then doing his dash releasing the Kunai Madara having his Sharingan fixed on Obito can track his movements and tell slightly before he throws the Kunia so as the Kunai is thrown at Madara and is about to reach him Madara using the Kunai that he was gripping in his lap deflects Obitos Kunai and remains watching Obito as he watches he witnesses obito reaching the stairs infront of the throne and then slowing down Madara having his Sharingan fixed on Obito remains tracking his movements as Obito begins his flip Madara tracks his movements and predicts he will try to slam his foot onto Madara so Madara using a great reaction time the second Obito starts his flip grabs his Gunbai from the side of the throne and does a barrel roll straight forward underneath Obito after this barrel roll has gained Madara a decent space and completing the barrel roll Madara flips his body back around starring at Obitos back with his Sharingan as this happens Madara speaks once more

you must do better then that if you want these eyes Obito

Last edited by Ryuko; 12-11-2012 at 04:32 AM.

Status
    Jan 2009

As I come down and notices you rolling under me, I adjust my foot so that it hits the throne where your back goes and pushes off it using my boots so it destories the throne back. I adjust my body turning around and still going towards you but over you instead. As I am in the air and hears your voice and reading your lips, I breath our fire that shapes into a larger sphere and heads straight down to you. Since we are short range distance, this technique would work fine. As I do this, I smile but you can't see it because of my mask and say

If you like I could kill you know but what fun is that? Those eyes will be mines.

I continue through the air and adjust my body and lands on the ground sliding just a little. I stand up looking.

With the power of fire burning in my chest and this eye gazing down your throat, I will win this battle and rip your eyes out.

I breath out another sphere of fire but this sphere is more different then the last two. This sphere bursts towards you even faster. I stand there looking.

( Katon: Hiendan ) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
    Type: Offense, Deffence
    Range: Short
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fireball technique.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

___
    I breath the first fire jutsu a few seconds after going over you current location.

Last edited by Izumō; 12-11-2012 at 04:57 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

As Madara finishes his barrel roll he watches you placing your foot on the throne destroying it an launching yourself in the air as He speaks Madara keeps a close eye on your location the whole time so as he is speaking he sees you above him high in the air and witnesses you begin to to release the fire Madara not being pleased that he now has to start getting serious Madara reaches his hands above him and unleashes a spiraling torrent of water this Torrent destroys the fire you released on Madara and allows him to then continue tracking your movements

( Suiton: Seiryūshō ) - Water Release: Azure Dragon Palm
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user unleashes a spiralling torrent of water from his hands.

You handle yourself very well let's see how you handle being attacked

As the torrent of water takes out Obitos fire Madara watches Obito land on the Ground as Obito starts to Slide back Madara decides to take charge and put Obito on the defensive so while Obito slides backwards Madara begins to smile at Obito while smiling Madara creates a water Vortex in one hand and a wind style wind rasengan in the other as he creates these two he smashes the two together creating a powerful wind water combonation that travels at Obito with great speed

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

I'm done with the games time to step this up a notch

Last edited by Ryuko; 12-11-2012 at 05:32 AM.

Status
    Jan 2009

While I slide against the ground and looks up I already see you have started your next assault so I don't do the last fire jutsu. I look at your movements with my chakra and notices the wind in one and water in the other. I then make a few quick hand seals and spit out an earthly like substance from my mouth. The earthly substance forms into a wall as you launch your attack. The wall has the 3T sharingan on it in the front where you can see it. I run off behind the wall on the right and runs straight at you passing your attack. But as I was there I left another me behind the wall. I continue on running and the wall holds up to the attack but the wall starts cracking and after the attack ends the wall brakes apart. I run at you looking at you with my sharingan. But as I am running at you and the wall starts to crack, my clone drops down in the ground below us. He spreads our chakra out making it hard for you to notice where he is.

Madara, you say you done with the games then? How about I just kill you. Would that be better?

(Doton: Doryuheki) - Earth Release: Earth Style Wall Jutsu
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform the Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog and then creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can manipulate pre-existing earth to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Hizuren Sarutobi spits mud from his mouth to perform the jutsu whilst Kakashi creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Last edited by Izumō; 12-11-2012 at 10:39 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

As you create the earth wall Madara throws down a smoke bomb as he throws the smoke bomb Madara does one Handsign and creates a clone of his own the clone being a exact copy of Madara also posses the three tomoe Sharingan the clone is create to stand right next to Madara only about 2 feet away and is used to confuse you on which Madara is the real Madara as the clone is created from which would be after Madara releases his attack and after you make the earth wall you hear Madara from behind your wall of earth say

The only death here will be yours

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

As the smoke begins to clears Madara and his clone switch spots and witness you running at them Madara stands still while his clone charges at you as well while running at you Madaras clone charges his fists with earth chakra as he charges his fists with earth chakra he jumps into the air as he jumps into the air he bombardes Obito with ten punches to the face and upperbody

(Assai Kuma Kobushi) - Crushing Bear fist
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will concentrate into their fists earth chakra and by jumping up into the air the user will strike down at the opponent dealing a bombardment of 10 punches dealing them to the face and upper body.

As Madaras clone strikes you down Madara sees a abnormal amount if chakra underground not Taking any chances dashes to his right Obitos left gaining some space from Obito Madara does a fast small row of handseals and slams his hands on the ground releasing a large surge of ligthning that's large and in the shape of a triangle with the base facing the user the Ligthning destroys the ground and everything underneath it and anything else the ligthning comes in contact with this happens at the same time my clone is attacking Obito

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

Is this all you got Obito if you want my eyes you must earn them

Status
    Jan 2009

As your clone runs at me, I channel a large amount of lightning chakra in my body increasing my speed. But your clone jumps towards me launching one of his fist(I need details next time), I dodge it by jumping up and does 8 quick kicks to the back of his head sending him straight to the ground making him disappear. As I do this I use my boots to reach the top of the roof. I touch it and and blend in with it. I come out on top of hit and stands there and places my hand on the ground. The ground in front of me starts ripping and cracking making it cave in. The only section left is my side. I look down at your chakra signature and notice you while the rocks are coming down. My clone is of course dead but I never stated how deep he was so he could be alive but let us say he is dead.

(Ikazuchi Raikou Hirameki Dageki) � Thunder Lightning Flash Strike
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: This is taken form a form of Chinese martial arts southern style. The user chargers their body with chakra and discharges it through their feet to give them a speed boost towards the enemy and then the user charges their fists with lightning chakra and hits the enemy 8 times around the shoulders, chest and stomach and discharges the electrical chakra to numb the points of contact. This causes temporary paralysis and makes the enemies movements slow from the electrical currents retracting the muscles.
    Note: Affect lasts for 1 turn
    Note: Can only be used twice per battle.

(Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: This is a technique that allows its user to blend into rocks and then move in and out of other rocks undetected.
    Note: Can only blend through on B rank and below Earth Techniques

(Doton: Iwayado Kuzushi) - Earth Style: Rock Lodging Destruction
    Description: The user performs the required hand seals Tiger → Rat → Snake and they then causes a cave-in by destroying the equilibrium that holds the cave together. Just removing a single vital stone throws off the balance of the cave, making it unexpectedly fragile and causing a domino effect that destroys the entire cave. The shinobi from Iwagakure use this technique in their pride tactic, luring several enemies into a cave to kill them all at once.

__
    I jump up to dodge your clone hit towards me and does eight quick kicks to his head(my speed is still faster then yours and thx to lightning it is even faster)

I then use my boots again which are still activate and burst up to the roof and blend with it.

I then make the hand seals and touch the roof and makes it cave in but only in front of me that is caving in.

Last edited by Izumō; 12-12-2012 at 04:17 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

As Madara destroys the source of chakra underneath the ground he looks back over to see his clone getting kicked in the Head so Madara grows angry about the fight not going the way he planned Madara Stands up and as Obito is going towards the roof Madara manipulates his chakra and releases a large fireball that travels towards Obito making it hard for Obito to finish through with his plans

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

I shall not allow you to defeat me

The fire happens as you destroy my clone and are just beginning to use your boots

Status
    Jan 2009

As I have burst towards the roof with no return, I hear a sound behind but on the side of me. I turn and notice a large amount of fire coming at me. With quick thinking and using my sharingan and my one rank above you, I make eight quick hand seals and 12 black saws form around me. I arrange them to block the attack but also stop me from going to the roof. So I use four saws to block the fire ball and uses two saws to stand on and four saws to stop me from moving in the direction I was going. The four saws are able to block an attack of the same rank. I stand on the two saws and looks down at you. I throw off the barrel on my back and manipulate the saws to my steps so I can hop on to get to the ground. Once I reach the ground, I stand beside barrel and is mid range from you.

Madara, give me your eyes and the Uchiha name will last forever. If you don't give them to me then, I will take them by force.

As I say these words, the saws spin around me like the planets and the sun is me.

(Kuro Nokogiri)- Black Saws
    Type: Attack/Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: After performing a string of 8 handseals the user creates up to 12 black saw blades of made of chakra that can be controlled to spin and quickly orbit the user. They are 3 ft in diameter and can be turned vertically to block attacks or sent at the opponent like a shuriken. They can also be used as a platform to stand on.
    -Usable once per battle
    -It takes 4 of them to block an attack of the same rank.
    -Lasts as long as the user doesn't use another jutsu.
    -Can only be taught by Katonpwnz

Last edited by Izumō; 12-12-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

Like I said Obito you must earn them

As Madara Stands there watching you with the Saws spinning around you Madara begins to smile Slighty as he has created a plan to defeat you so as the two Uchihas lock eyes Madara takes this chances to turn the tide of battle Madara inserts his chakra into your mind effecting your senses of sight by doing this Madara traps you in a genjutsu that causes you to believe you have been trapped in a world of infant darkness this happens as Madara does one Handsign

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

Immediately after trapping you in the genjutsu Madara performs two hand signs as he performs the two handsigns as he does these two handsigns Madaras smile grows bigger Madara releases his fire Chkara and creates a huge fire spirit the size of Gamabunta the spirit is made of fire and stands behind Madara with this being complete Madara thinks to himself

It's time for things to get really serious

Ninja Arts: Spirit arts - Great Fire spirit. = Ninpou: Supiritto Gijutsu - Kyousei Ho Supiritto
    Range: short - long
    Description: The user first performs a row of 2 handseals and then he will create a huge fire spirit with the size of Gamabunta. This is one of the 5 great spirits and he is able to use fire jutsus up to S rank that doesnt require hand seals, however he can only use 3 jutsus by the time he is on the battle ground. This spirit is extremly volnerable to watter attacks and he would immediatly die once being hit by B rank water or above. Every jutsu the spirit does counts as a single move.*

Can only be taught by PowerOfDarkness
    Ryuji is the co-creator of this jutsu
    While any of the great spirits is on the field, the user can only have up to 2 clones in use. No taijutsu and genjutsu attacks while the spirit is on the field

As the fire Spirit is creates Madara starts to laugh as he laughs he takes off the the left as he starts to run the giant fire spirit releases a large stream of fire from its mouth at Obito since this technquie requires no handsigns the spirit is able to use it the fire travels with great sipped at Obito and catches him on fire Madara thoe while running keeps his eye on Obito to make sure that Obito doesn't try and attack Madara while he's running

( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

Status
    Jan 2009

As you start putting me in a Genjutsu, my sharingan can tell I am in one by the infusion of your chakra and my chakra system is irregular. Now at my current skill level of my sharingan, I can not peirce through the genjutsu so I use another method. I make one hand seal and release myself out of the genjutsu. As I am released from the genjutsu, I notice a mysterious figure starting to form. The spirt can not be formed instantly it has to take time seeing as it takes a lot of chakra and focus to shape it. As it starts forming, I don't even waste no type of time, the saws around me as already disappeared and the spirit is forming, I make six hand seals and a snake like form shapes into exist on my right made of water. The snake bolts towards your location as you focus on your spirit. If you continue on focusing on the spirit the snake will get you and knock you back. As the snake goes towards you, I make another five hand seals, and slams my hands on the ground and summons Odin. He appears and crushes the roof of the building and around it. He stands there and releases a pulse of water straight down as you are defending against the snake and if you do defend against the snake the spirit will not be fully formed and if it is half way done then it will half of its abilities. The pulses of water are powered by wind from behind it. Also you have the roof caving in on you so the roof is coming down on you too while a pulse of water is coming and a snake of water is coming also.

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
    Chakra Cost: 15-40
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. A Sage rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

(Suiton: Ja No Kuchi) - Water Release: Water Snakes Mouth
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon it then allows the user to generate a spinning column of water which will take the form of a snake with a gaping jaw. This snake can twist and follow its targets and swallow them. After it has swallowed them, it turns into a river that carries the enemy away.

(Kuchiyose : Odin Hokkyokuguma) Summoning: Polar Bear Odin
    Range: Short- Long
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 85
    Description: User summons Odin, a huge polar bear,twice the size of Manda, with his right eye missing. Odin can create ice with his breath, shoot out pulses of water that are propel by wind currents. As well as use his fierce claws to destroy whole forest.

__
    I release from the genjutsu as you are starting on the spirit

I make a snake of water and heads towards you

after making the snake, I summon Odin who destroyes most of the hideout and the roof caves in so you have rocks flying down on you while a water snake is heading towards you

Also as Odin appears, he releases a pulse of water that is powered by a wind current.

I am protected by Odin from the roof and the rest of the building is caving in. I am basically standing in between his legs as he appears.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

Well it seems the course of this fight is changing huh Obito? Shall we take this out side?

As Madara traps you in the genjutsu and starts his Spirit jutsu he sees you create a Handsign watchning your chakra with his Sharingan he sees its no longer irregular and also he knows all to well about the Kai technquie that allows Shinobi to be released from Genjutsu so Madara Smerk as you use the Kai as he excepted no less from a opponent of your level so Madara cancels his Spirit from forming and instead takes a deep breath in and does the horse hand sign as he does the horse Handsign Madara releases a massive wall of intense flames that covers a large area covering both vertical and Horizantal making the fire extremely hard to advoide the fire travels at you with great speed as the fire Travels at you Madaras hair is blown away from his face from the pure force of the technquie

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

As the intense flames are released Madara wastes no time at all in continuing the assault in Ibito once again smiles as he releases Fuuton chakra as he releases his Fuuton chakra Madara creates a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a opponent back and cause cuts on their body at Obito the wind is released only a second after the fire is released making it follow close behind the fire as he releases the wind Madara thinks to himself

I need some fresh air if this is to continue

So as Madara thinks this he throws two Explosive Kunias into the roof between Madara and Obito as he throws the Kunias and they stick into the Roof Madara laughs a little bit and detonates them causing the roof between Obito and Madara to Be destroyed and even a little extra roof above Madara and Obito both to be destroyed but nothing effects either of the two and Madara jumps through the hole and onto the actually roof of the hideout and awaits Obito to join him in the rai

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
    Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

Status
    Jan 2009

As I am released from the genjutsu(I swear I have been here before lol), I notice you making a hand seal and releases a fire that is getting larger, I make one clone with no smoke(we seen this happen in the anime and manga before) on my right. We both at the same time release a large wall of water straight out in front of us. The walls of water pushes the fire back and makes it shrink in size and power till it is gone. But as the fire is gone the water gets stronger by some unknown force. As we are releasing the water, we notice you throwing the kunais and a big blast on the roof. As we hear the blast, we notice you jumping through the hole on the roof. I jump after you as my clone stays on the ground where a large amount of water is being spreaded all over the place. I make it to the roof and climb up on to it. I stand before you on one side and looks at. My clone disappears.

This is where the fun will begin. I have no barrel no more so my plans has changed, I can't keep you alive anymore. You are to powerful and the world will never be in peace with you around. We stand on this roof as our last battle terrain. I will beat you even if I have to be reborn again.

I rub my neck and looks at you while the rain hits my mask and we stand mid range from each other.

( Suiton: Suijinchū ) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
    Type: Defence
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.
    x2

Last edited by Izumō; 12-13-2012 at 05:39 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

As you jump onto the roof after Madara a big gust of wind blows by as the rain is pouring down on us Madaras hair soaking down on his head with Sharingan glows through the rain the two opponent stare each other down Madara stands there listening to Obitos words as Obito finishes his speach Madara lowers his head and smiles and begins to speak to Obito

Well tell me what do you know about peace Obito? And me being around has no effect... There will never be true peace as long as there is Shinobi in this world there will always be violence and war... You can't defeat every last Shinobi in the world

Having said this Madara rushes his left as he takes off running he does one Handsign as he does this one Handsign Madara spits out a large amount of fire that quickly forms into a Koy fish that is ten times Madaras size the Koy fish being huge moves with great speed and heads towards Obito also blocking Obitos view of Madara... Madara laughs inside his head thinking to himself quickly

This isn't going to be easy and love this fact

(Katonrirīsu:-Hi koi no sakana) Katon Release: Fire Coy Fish
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: The User will do one Handsign and and spit a Giant Coy Fish Fire Ball at there oppoent .. The coy fish itself is about 10 times the users size and covers a very large area
    *Note: Can only be taught by -Itachi-
    *Note: Can't use any S-Ranked fire tech's for one turn after using this
    *Note: Can only Be used twice a battle

After releasing the fire Madara Quickly Stops his path as he reaches a point we he can see Obitos side Madara using this quickly focuses his Doton chakra and moves it to be behind Obito as he Focuses his Doton chakra behind Obito Madara slams his hands on the ground as he slams his hands on the ground Madara causes spikes to shoot up at a 45 degree angel this meaning the Spikes would be aimed to impale Obito through the back killing him instantly

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

It's all over now Obito

Last edited by Ryuko; 12-13-2012 at 06:34 AM.

Status
    Jan 2009

As you make the hand seal and then start to expel fire, I place you into an genjutsu that makes you see a shadow figure behind me but I put you in another genjutsu on top of this genjutsu that makes everything place to your eyes. So as you see me the figure your sight fades away. Since the first genjutsu as been placed on you, your throat muscles are paralysis when the figure grabs you. This makes your fire jutsu useless since it can not be completed but you have started it and it is not a time break at all since I let you start to exhale the fire which is a hostile attempt towards me. As you are under this genjutsu, I throw a scroll in front of me that opens. As it opens a dragon erupts out of it. The dragon volts towards you. It swallows the fire you have made before the Genjutsu too effect and continues towards you. After throwing the scroll I run off the building. I run into the forest that is around the hideout. I stand in the forest looking up at the building seeing If you made it.

(Doujutsu: Chuubo no Yuuku) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
    Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear infront of them bearing the Sharingan and then the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time. (This was shown by sasuke against Shi)
    Note: Must have tomoe 3 to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

(Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a
    large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and
    explodes upon impact.

_________
    The fire you expel isn't a lot and is around C or d rank nothing major.

Last edited by Izumō; 12-13-2012 at 09:09 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

Madara while looking at you as he starts to release the fire quickly finds himself trapped in a Genjutsu from Obito where he sees a shadow figure appear Madara begins to laugh at this though him already knowing it a genjutsu due to his Mastery over Sharingan genjutsu and the Sharingan in general also knowing you never did anything to summon such a thing in anyway Madara uses his Sharingan which easily pierces through the genjutsu Madara the. Thinks to himself

This is getting bad I must hurry up and end this

Madara thinking this automatically gets trapped in another genjutsu where everything turns blacks Madara having used this genjutsu only moments ago knows its a genjutsu and due to the fact again you did nothing to blind him Madara simply performs one Handsign using the technquie Madara is able to quickly break out of genjutsus up to A rank and takes no effort to do for Madara since he is a genjutsu master

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
    Chakra Cost: 15-40
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. A Sage rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

As he Breaks out of the Genjutsu Madara sees Obito jumping off the roof and releasing a dragon from a scroll Madara takes off running with great speed while he takes off running Madara removes his Gunbai from his back as he removes the Gunbai the fire travels closer to Madara as the fire travels close enough to Madara he swings his Gunbai at the fire deflecting the Fire with the Gunbai as the fire is deflected Madara using his Gunbai he absorbs the fire as the Fire is Absorbed Madara jumps into the air off the ledge of the roof looking down on Obito as he looks at Obito Madara yells die

DIE OBITO!!!!!

As Madara yells this he releases the fire back at Obito as a Raw blunt burst of Chakra from his Gunbai this happens as Madara is coming down from the roof the burst of chakra travels at Obito which great speed and force hitting him and almost killing him within a instance

(Uchihagaeshi) Uchiha's Return
    Type: Defensive/Offensive
    Chakra: 10-40
    Damage: 20-80
    Description: Using his Gunbai as a medium, Madara blocks an incoming attack and absorbs it, nulifying its effects. Not only that but upon demand, Madara is able to deflect the attack back at the enemy as a raw burst of chakra. As this redirection occurs both suddenly and unexpectedly, the reflected attack can prove difficult for opponents to evade. However, the technique, while powerful, can only be used against attacks that can be intercepted by the Gunbai and mainly against "energy-like" techniques. The redirected attack is not the technique initially used against the user but rather a raw blunt version from it.
    Note: Can only be used once every 2 turns by Madara Uchiha or Obito Uchiha through his Gunbai.

Madara then lands in the Forest looking at Obitos location with a blank expression on his face

Status
    Jan 2009

As I am on the ground now, I turn to see what you are doing and notice you swinging the Gunbai to release back the chakra. I turn myself intangible and phase through the ground. When I become intangible and phase through the ground, my chakra is unnoticed and can not be detected. I come back up behind you. I do a knee to your spin and sends you flying while I take out three kunais with explosive tags on them, aimed at your head(one) and chest(two). I stand in the forest looking at you.

(Dojutsu: Isō Idō) - Eye Technique: Phasing Migration
    Type: Supplementary, Defensive
    Chakra cost: 40 (-5 per turn)
    Description: A variation of his Kamui, using this technique, Obito is also able to render himself intangible, through the use of his 3 Tomoe Sharingan or MS, to allow other objects to pass harmlessly through his own body, which he employs primarily to avoid incurring injury from incoming attacks. In reality, this is but another extension of his space–time ninjutsu, where Obito instead teleports any part of his body that occupies the same space as another object to a separate dimension. As the transported portions of his body are always obscured by the other objects, Obito appears completely whole to those observing him. By overlapping his entire body with a sufficiently large object, such as the ground, he can not only conceal himself from view, but also erase all traces of his chakra. Obito often exploits this characteristic to ambush his opponents from below. Though unable to establish any physical contact while intangible, Obito can move while phased at great speeds and can trigger the technique on instinct alone, relying on his Sharingan to perceive and calculate attacks and how to activate the technique in the most precise manner. He also seemingly possesses the capability to extend this intangibility to whatever he's presently touching, as long as he is able to maintain some form of contact with at least part of the desired item. Described as a perfect defense, Obito is able to phase through anything, avoiding damage completely.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times
    Note: Can only be used by Obito Uchiha bios and must have the Sharingan active.

Last edited by Izumō; 12-14-2012 at 04:18 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

As Madara releases the raw burst of chakra from his Gunbai he watches Obito closes as he sees Obito disappear to advoid the blast of chakra Madara notices Obito can no longer be seen so Madara quickly formalates a plan with a instance Madara makes one Handsign creating 3 clones as the clones are created one is created behind Madara one is created to the left of Madara and ones created to the right of Madara as the clones are created with no smoke Madara faces remains blank as always as he yells to where ever Obito may be

YOU KNOW OBITO THERE IS NO WAY FOR YOU TO BEAT ME YOUR NOT STRONG ENOUGH

As Madaras clones are created Obito appears behind Madaras clone who is stand close behind Madara as Obito appears behind Madara between him and his clone that was created behind him so as Obito appears there Madaras clones using his instant reflexes grabs Obito by the back of his neck lifting him up into the air as Madaras clone lifts Obito into the air the clone with great force slams Obito into the ground causing a small imprint of Obito in the ground Madara then turns around quickly with his hair flicking around as he turns looks a Obito and says

It's over now

As he says this Madaras clone lifts a drozy Obito back up as the clone does this Madara controls his breathing as he does this Madara charge his fist with chakra to increase the striking power as he charges his fist Madara punches at Obitos throat performing a triple knuckle shot to Obitos throat which causes Obito to start breathing Heavily almost passing out from the lost of breath

(Fenikkusu Boshi Genkotsu) � Phoenix Eye Fist
    Range: Short � Mid
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Description: the phoenix eye fist is from the Bak Mei Kung Fu fighting style. The user carefully controls their breathing and charges there fists with chakra to maximize power in their attacks and then they deal a triple knuckle shot to the throat causing the enemies breathing to become heavy.

As Madara does this he stares at the very injuried Obito looking deep into his eyes Madara with his ties still charged with chakra delievers a very powerful blow to Obitos Collarbone with a immediate breaking of it causing one of Obitos arms useless as He delivers this blow Madara Performs a very powerful kick to Obitos face knocking him out Madaras clone then drops Obitos body on the ground and then disappear and Madara says out loud

It all over now

Madara then walks through the Forest to a secret hideout where he lays down deactivating his Sharingan and goes to sleep

Status
    Jan 2009

As one of your clones grab me and throws me to the ground, I phase back into the ground and pops up in the middle of the forest. I stand there looking at Madara and how individual his chakra it is meaning he still has clones on the field. I place both of my hands on the ground and all throughout the forest silicon white sand forms from the ground. Since you are in the forest the sand will form under you also. As it starts forming I lean on my knees still with my eye on panting.

(thinking)Damn, to think he made me pull this out. It is time to get serious and take his eyes from him. I cannot just play around with him anymore. I know he will try to blow this stuff away so I will keep and eye on his chakra and see what happens.

(Dojutsu: Isō Idō) - Eye Technique: Phasing Migration
    Type: Supplementary, Defensive
    Chakra cost: 40 (-5 per turn)
    Description: A variation of his Kamui, using this technique, Obito is also able to render himself intangible, through the use of his 3 Tomoe Sharingan or MS, to allow other objects to pass harmlessly through his own body, which he employs primarily to avoid incurring injury from incoming attacks. In reality, this is but another extension of his space–time ninjutsu, where Obito instead teleports any part of his body that occupies the same space as another object to a separate dimension. As the transported portions of his body are always obscured by the other objects, Obito appears completely whole to those observing him. By overlapping his entire body with a sufficiently large object, such as the ground, he can not only conceal himself from view, but also erase all traces of his chakra. Obito often exploits this characteristic to ambush his opponents from below. Though unable to establish any physical contact while intangible, Obito can move while phased at great speeds and can trigger the technique on instinct alone, relying on his Sharingan to perceive and calculate attacks and how to activate the technique in the most precise manner. He also seemingly possesses the capability to extend this intangibility to whatever he's presently touching, as long as he is able to maintain some form of contact with at least part of the desired item. Described as a perfect defense, Obito is able to phase through anything, avoiding damage completely.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times
    Note: Can only be used by Obito Uchiha bios and must have the Sharingan active.

Silicone Release: Extract (Shirikon: Ekisu)
    Description: The user slams his hand on the ground extracting silicone powder from the ground. This makes a layer of silicone sand all over the ground of the battlefield. This jutsu renders any earth jutsus that require the ground to be unuseble. Also the user can manipulate the silicone sand for jutsus.
    -Only used twice per battle

___
    Your clone grab me and throws me to the ground. I phase through his hand and through the ground. I come up in the middle of the forest and makes silicon sand all over.

Last edited by Izumō; 12-15-2012 at 10:48 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

You never stated your range so I'm assuming mid range
    ______

Obito just give up there no way for you to win I promise you a swift death it you just give up now

As Madaras clone slams you into the ground the clone sees you merge with the ground as he sees this he alerts Madara and the other clones that Obito has once again disappeared so each clone looks in a certain direction to see if they can find Obitos where abouts Madara looking straight ahead of him once he starts to see traces of Obitos chakra re appearing with his Sharingan the clones get alerted by Madara as Madara releases pulls out a scroll and unleashes a power fire tiger that heads at Obito with great speed since this happens as soon as Obitos Chakra Signture is becoming visible again he won't have time to pull of his second technquie cause if he does the fire would hit him by the time he finishes it as the tiger hits Obito it denotates causing great damage which happens as it attaches itself to Obito

(Katon Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hitora Bakufu) - Fire Release Summoning Technique: Fire Tiger Explosion
    Description: The user summons a tiger made of flames from a scroll, directing it towards the target, and attaching itself onto the target and explode causing massive damage on detonation making it similar to a paper bomb.

At the same time Madra releases this attack with the clones being alerted by Madara the clone behind Madara laughs and does two handsigns to which he creates the ground around Obtio to become mud like the pit is 5 meters deep and cover everything up to short range behind and infront of Obito as the swamp is from this should take Ibitos attention of the fight and distract him from what the real Madaras doing

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

As the clone behind Madara does this at the same time the clone to Madaras right quickly does two handsigns and inserts chakra into Obitos mind as he does this Madaras clone traps Obito in a genjutsu to where he believes he's in a forest and hears someone snap their fingers as Obito hears this dozens of arrows comes out of the trees and pins Obito to the ground Obito then Obito can see the explosive tags on the arrows start to catch on fire but never do they hiss loudly this causes Obito to be immobile in reality

(Genjutsu: Kōseina Gēmu) - Illusion Technique: Fair Game
    Description: After forming the handseals Ram -> Snake, the user inserts chakra into the target's brain and creates an illusion in his mind where he finds himself in the middle of a forest and hears someone snap his fingers. When the sound is heard, dozens of arrows fly out of the trees and almost instantly pin the target to the ground or nearby tree. The target can see ignited exploding tags on the arrows that hiss loudly but never explode which may cause him to panic. In reality he feels like he cannot move his body and is standing still, leaving him open for an attack.

Last edited by Ryuko; 12-16-2012 at 03:01 AM.

Status
    Jan 2009

Okay even though I did say middle of the forest which is long range from you and your clones I will continue on either way.
    ___
    As I come up facing y'all. I notice your chakra starting to come my way. As it touches the ground and I am placed in a genjutsu which is detected by my sharingan, I channel earth chakra throughout my body making a surge of chakra allowing me to escape the genjutsu(Scorps already stated this many times to countless times). This wouldn't even take two seconds thx to my chakra control and sharingan. I notice your chakra under and around me and the fire dragon coming at me, I make wings on my back and flips up through the trees looking down on you and your clones. I fly towards you and your clones and releases a large ball of wind down onto you as I travel back to the Hideout but I go around y'all so I can tell what y'all are doing. I stand on the hideout and looks at yall while I release the wings and say

So we are taking this serious now that you have clones, huh? What a ***** move to keep your clones on the field. Why can't you fight me by myself? I can fight you by myself. Are you scared or what?

(Doton: Chōkeijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Release: Super Light-Weight Rock Technique
    Damage poitns: N/A
    Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically decreases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight.
    Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

(Fuuton: uyoku enzeru) - Wind Release: Take Flight
    Damage: 60
    Description: the user gathers a lot of wind chakra into his back creating 2 large wings and 2 small wings made out of wind , the 2 large wind wings can be used to fly or to guard the user against incoming attacks, and the 2 small wings are made to increase the speed of the user while he's flying in the air, when the user activates this technique , he's pushed into the air upwards from the thrust of the wind that comes out of his back.
    - 4 times per battle.
    - as long as this technique is active the user cannot use any fire based techniques
    - Can Only be used by ~Crow~

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

____
    As the genjutsu takes affect I lower my weight and the swamp is forming I make the wings. This takes not even 5 seconds. Two seconds to escape the genjutsu and three to make the wings and fly up avoiding the dragon. I come at yall and releases a ball of wind and I go towards the hideout and stands onto of it looking down to you yall. Now we are mid range.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»