Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Re: Obito Seeks Out Madara

As I am on the ground now, I turn to see what you are doing and notice you swinging the Gunbai to release back the chakra. I turn myself intangible and phase through the ground. When I become intangible and phase through the ground, my chakra is unnoticed and can not be detected. I come back up behind you. I do a knee to your spin and sends you flying while I take out three kunais with explosive tags on them, aimed at your head(one) and chest(two). I stand in the forest looking at you.

(Dojutsu: Isō Idō) - Eye Technique: Phasing Migration
    Type: Supplementary, Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40 (-5 per turn)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: A variation of his Kamui, using this technique, Obito is also able to render himself intangible, through the use of his 3 Tomoe Sharingan or MS, to allow other objects to pass harmlessly through his own body, which he employs primarily to avoid incurring injury from incoming attacks. In reality, this is but another extension of his space–time ninjutsu, where Obito instead teleports any part of his body that occupies the same space as another object to a separate dimension. As the transported portions of his body are always obscured by the other objects, Obito appears completely whole to those observing him. By overlapping his entire body with a sufficiently large object, such as the ground, he can not only conceal himself from view, but also erase all traces of his chakra. Obito often exploits this characteristic to ambush his opponents from below. Though unable to establish any physical contact while intangible, Obito can move while phased at great speeds and can trigger the technique on instinct alone, relying on his Sharingan to perceive and calculate attacks and how to activate the technique in the most precise manner. He also seemingly possesses the capability to extend this intangibility to whatever he's presently touching, as long as he is able to maintain some form of contact with at least part of the desired item. Described as a perfect defense, Obito is able to phase through anything, avoiding damage completely.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times
    Note: Can only be used by Obito Uchiha bios and must have the Sharingan active.

Last edited by Izumō; 12-14-2012 at 04:18 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

As Madara releases the raw burst of chakra from his Gunbai he watches Obito closes as he sees Obito disappear to advoid the blast of chakra Madara notices Obito can no longer be seen so Madara quickly formalates a plan with a instance Madara makes one Handsign creating 3 clones as the clones are created one is created behind Madara one is created to the left of Madara and ones created to the right of Madara as the clones are created with no smoke Madara faces remains blank as always as he yells to where ever Obito may be

YOU KNOW OBITO THERE IS NO WAY FOR YOU TO BEAT ME YOUR NOT STRONG ENOUGH

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

As Madaras clones are created Obito appears behind Madaras clone who is stand close behind Madara as Obito appears behind Madara between him and his clone that was created behind him so as Obito appears there Madaras clones using his instant reflexes grabs Obito by the back of his neck lifting him up into the air as Madaras clone lifts Obito into the air the clone with great force slams Obito into the ground causing a small imprint of Obito in the ground Madara then turns around quickly with his hair flicking around as he turns looks a Obito and says

It's over now

As he says this Madaras clone lifts a drozy Obito back up as the clone does this Madara controls his breathing as he does this Madara charge his fist with chakra to increase the striking power as he charges his fist Madara punches at Obitos throat performing a triple knuckle shot to Obitos throat which causes Obito to start breathing Heavily almost passing out from the lost of breath

(Fenikkusu Boshi Genkotsu) � Phoenix Eye Fist
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short � Mid
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 40
    Description: the phoenix eye fist is from the Bak Mei Kung Fu fighting style. The user carefully controls their breathing and charges there fists with chakra to maximize power in their attacks and then they deal a triple knuckle shot to the throat causing the enemies breathing to become heavy.

As Madara does this he stares at the very injuried Obito looking deep into his eyes Madara with his ties still charged with chakra delievers a very powerful blow to Obitos Collarbone with a immediate breaking of it causing one of Obitos arms useless as He delivers this blow Madara Performs a very powerful kick to Obitos face knocking him out Madaras clone then drops Obitos body on the ground and then disappear and Madara says out loud

It all over now

Madara then walks through the Forest to a secret hideout where he lays down deactivating his Sharingan and goes to sleep

Status
    Jan 2009

As one of your clones grab me and throws me to the ground, I phase back into the ground and pops up in the middle of the forest. I stand there looking at Madara and how individual his chakra it is meaning he still has clones on the field. I place both of my hands on the ground and all throughout the forest silicon white sand forms from the ground. Since you are in the forest the sand will form under you also. As it starts forming I lean on my knees still with my eye on panting.

(thinking)Damn, to think he made me pull this out. It is time to get serious and take his eyes from him. I cannot just play around with him anymore. I know he will try to blow this stuff away so I will keep and eye on his chakra and see what happens.

(Dojutsu: Isō Idō) - Eye Technique: Phasing Migration
    Type: Supplementary, Defensive
    Chakra cost: 40 (-5 per turn)
    Description: A variation of his Kamui, using this technique, Obito is also able to render himself intangible, through the use of his 3 Tomoe Sharingan or MS, to allow other objects to pass harmlessly through his own body, which he employs primarily to avoid incurring injury from incoming attacks. In reality, this is but another extension of his space–time ninjutsu, where Obito instead teleports any part of his body that occupies the same space as another object to a separate dimension. As the transported portions of his body are always obscured by the other objects, Obito appears completely whole to those observing him. By overlapping his entire body with a sufficiently large object, such as the ground, he can not only conceal himself from view, but also erase all traces of his chakra. Obito often exploits this characteristic to ambush his opponents from below. Though unable to establish any physical contact while intangible, Obito can move while phased at great speeds and can trigger the technique on instinct alone, relying on his Sharingan to perceive and calculate attacks and how to activate the technique in the most precise manner. He also seemingly possesses the capability to extend this intangibility to whatever he's presently touching, as long as he is able to maintain some form of contact with at least part of the desired item. Described as a perfect defense, Obito is able to phase through anything, avoiding damage completely.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times
    Note: Can only be used by Obito Uchiha bios and must have the Sharingan active.

Silicone Release: Extract (Shirikon: Ekisu)
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: The user slams his hand on the ground extracting silicone powder from the ground. This makes a layer of silicone sand all over the ground of the battlefield. This jutsu renders any earth jutsus that require the ground to be unuseble. Also the user can manipulate the silicone sand for jutsus.
    -Only used twice per battle

___
    Your clone grab me and throws me to the ground. I phase through his hand and through the ground. I come up in the middle of the forest and makes silicon sand all over.

Last edited by Izumō; 12-15-2012 at 10:48 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

You never stated your range so I'm assuming mid range
    ______

Obito just give up there no way for you to win I promise you a swift death it you just give up now

As Madaras clone slams you into the ground the clone sees you merge with the ground as he sees this he alerts Madara and the other clones that Obito has once again disappeared so each clone looks in a certain direction to see if they can find Obitos where abouts Madara looking straight ahead of him once he starts to see traces of Obitos chakra re appearing with his Sharingan the clones get alerted by Madara as Madara releases pulls out a scroll and unleashes a power fire tiger that heads at Obito with great speed since this happens as soon as Obitos Chakra Signture is becoming visible again he won't have time to pull of his second technquie cause if he does the fire would hit him by the time he finishes it as the tiger hits Obito it denotates causing great damage which happens as it attaches itself to Obito

(Katon Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hitora Bakufu) - Fire Release Summoning Technique: Fire Tiger Explosion
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user summons a tiger made of flames from a scroll, directing it towards the target, and attaching itself onto the target and explode causing massive damage on detonation making it similar to a paper bomb.

At the same time Madra releases this attack with the clones being alerted by Madara the clone behind Madara laughs and does two handsigns to which he creates the ground around Obtio to become mud like the pit is 5 meters deep and cover everything up to short range behind and infront of Obito as the swamp is from this should take Ibitos attention of the fight and distract him from what the real Madaras doing

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

As the clone behind Madara does this at the same time the clone to Madaras right quickly does two handsigns and inserts chakra into Obitos mind as he does this Madaras clone traps Obito in a genjutsu to where he believes he's in a forest and hears someone snap their fingers as Obito hears this dozens of arrows comes out of the trees and pins Obito to the ground Obito then Obito can see the explosive tags on the arrows start to catch on fire but never do they hiss loudly this causes Obito to be immobile in reality

(Genjutsu: Kōseina Gēmu) - Illusion Technique: Fair Game
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: After forming the handseals Ram -> Snake, the user inserts chakra into the target's brain and creates an illusion in his mind where he finds himself in the middle of a forest and hears someone snap his fingers. When the sound is heard, dozens of arrows fly out of the trees and almost instantly pin the target to the ground or nearby tree. The target can see ignited exploding tags on the arrows that hiss loudly but never explode which may cause him to panic. In reality he feels like he cannot move his body and is standing still, leaving him open for an attack.

Last edited by Ryuko; 12-16-2012 at 03:01 AM.

Status
    Jan 2009

Okay even though I did say middle of the forest which is long range from you and your clones I will continue on either way.
    ___
    As I come up facing y'all. I notice your chakra starting to come my way. As it touches the ground and I am placed in a genjutsu which is detected by my sharingan, I channel earth chakra throughout my body making a surge of chakra allowing me to escape the genjutsu(Scorps already stated this many times to countless times). This wouldn't even take two seconds thx to my chakra control and sharingan. I notice your chakra under and around me and the fire dragon coming at me, I make wings on my back and flips up through the trees looking down on you and your clones. I fly towards you and your clones and releases a large ball of wind down onto you as I travel back to the Hideout but I go around y'all so I can tell what y'all are doing. I stand on the hideout and looks at yall while I release the wings and say

So we are taking this serious now that you have clones, huh? What a ***** move to keep your clones on the field. Why can't you fight me by myself? I can fight you by myself. Are you scared or what?

(Doton: Chōkeijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Release: Super Light-Weight Rock Technique
    Damage poitns: N/A
    Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically decreases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight.
    Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

(Fuuton: uyoku enzeru) - Wind Release: Take Flight
    Damage: 60
    Description: the user gathers a lot of wind chakra into his back creating 2 large wings and 2 small wings made out of wind , the 2 large wind wings can be used to fly or to guard the user against incoming attacks, and the 2 small wings are made to increase the speed of the user while he's flying in the air, when the user activates this technique , he's pushed into the air upwards from the thrust of the wind that comes out of his back.
    - 4 times per battle.
    - as long as this technique is active the user cannot use any fire based techniques
    - Can Only be used by ~Crow~

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

____
    As the genjutsu takes affect I lower my weight and the swamp is forming I make the wings. This takes not even 5 seconds. Two seconds to escape the genjutsu and three to make the wings and fly up avoiding the dragon. I come at yall and releases a ball of wind and I go towards the hideout and stands onto of it looking down to you yall. Now we are mid range.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

As you create the wings and take off into flight Madara causes his Clones to disappear after deciding that he can handle this one by himself so Madara watches Obito closely as he goes flying through the forest and towards Madara with this happening Madara stares at Obito with his Sharingan and a grin on his face due to the pure enjoyment Madara is getting out of this fight and the fact that Obito has lasted this long so with these thoughts processed Madara speaks to Obito a few words of Kindness which is weird and has hardly ever been heard from Madara

Obito you are a delightful opponent and to my surprise you have lasted quite a while against me the only one I have ever fought this hard against is Hashirama Senju and that battle was historic and just like him you have gained my respecf

As he says this and while still watching Obios location he sees Obito flying above him Madara watches Obitos every movement as he is watching he sees Obito start to release a very powerful burst of chakra of the Wind affinity so as Madara sees this start to happen he quickly kneads chakra inside his body and covers the chakra into flames as the chakra is covered into flames Madara quickly expelles the chakra from his mouth and releases a very powerful stream if fire towards the wind and with the fire being so large and powerful it it takes out the wind with no problem

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

As Madara destroys the wind he quickly with his great memory and intelligence remembers Obito last path he was traveling and looks at hideout to which Obito is standing on top of Madara stares down Obito with great emotions exchanging only a look knowing that two Shinobi who are fighting as equals can understand each other without speaking a single word with this look Madara is telling Obito that he can not allow Obito to take control of this world and that Ibitos time in this fight is almost up with this look Madara stares deep into Obitos eyes as Obito makes his wing disappear with this Madara starts to suck in a large amount of air which causes a vacuum like effect that starts to pull Obito in towards Madara so as Obito is drawn into this vacuum pull and off the hideout Madara kneads the chakra inside his mouth converting it into wind chakra as he does this Madara releases a large blast of wind chakra which hits Obito sending him flying away

( Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.

Status
    Jan 2009

I forgot I even have my boots still activated.
    ___
    As I start getting sucked in, I stopped getting sucked in and falls to the ground as the ball of wind is sent up and not in my way anymore. Thx to gravity it helps me escape the ball of wind without using any jutsus. I fall to the ground and rolls on it. I get up slowly

(thinks(Shit, to think I would have died then if mother nature didn't help me.

I finally get up looking at you. I start walking towards you and lift my mask up and makes three hand seals. I spit a few balls of silicon sand at you. As I continue on walking I put my mask back on and I raise silicon sand from the ground all around me and have it become a storm of silicon sand. This would happen as you are defending against the balls of silicon sand. I start running at you with my sharingan fixed on you and thx to this being made of my chakra I can still see yours. I run around you silent with my CW and cuts your head off from right to left(your right to left which means I am behind you). Thx to the storm of silicon sand and its ability to allow me to detect where you are, I use the homicide technique to sneak up behind you and cut your head off. I grab your head and runs to the nearest hosipital.

Silicone Release: Sand Sphere Spit (Shirikon: Suna Tama Kushi
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user makes three hand seals and spits out four large(around the size of a basketball) balls of silicone sand. The balls are compressed and feel as if the target was getting hit by four rocks the same size as the sphere of silicone sand.

Silicon Release: Powder Storm (Shirikon: Kona Arashi)
    Description: The user raises silicone sand from the ground or an existing source of silicone sand. This creates a storm of silicone sand, which whirls around like a sand storm would. The storm makes it harder for the opponent to move, because of the great amounts of Silicon constantly hitting his body and slowing him/her down one rank. The storm makes it much harder for the opponent to use any of his senses, because of the masses amount of sand constantly disturbing every action. The silicone sand will not come any closer than half a meter to the user because of the chakra connection they share. The user can track the opponent and all beings inside the storm by using the chakra infused with the silicone sand to detect movements. The storm also acts as the Hidden Mist jutsu. The user has more visibility in the storm. The opponent[s] and 3T sharingan sers can`t see through the storm because of all the chakra inside the strom.
    -The storm lasts for four turns
    -This technique can only be used three times per battle.

(Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense.
    Tactic:Best used with Hidden Mist jutsu.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

As Obito falls off he roof and Madara releases the blast of wind Madara realizes that due to gravity Obito had fallen to the ground and the bullet missed him Madara shows no care about his attacking missing but instead just stares at Obito waiting to see what happens Obito stands up and the two meet eyes once again reading each others thoughts while his is happening Madara using his Sharingan watches Obitos every body movement so as this happens Madara see Obito releasing a sphere of silicone sand at Madara to which Madara grins and gathers earth chakra beneath his feet while he gathering the chakra underneath him he says to Obito

Nice try but yet again your attack has failed

With this being said Madara using the earth chakra he had gathered up underneath his feet causes a pillar of earth to arise from the ground at 105 degree angle the pillar coming out at this angle causes Madara to be Slighty shot into the air giving him enough force to be pushed into Long range which would only take him a second to reach and with this having happened Madara would escape all your planned attacks

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

As Madara lands in long rangehe stares down Slighty at Obito grinning from the though of his next attack so as he lands on the ground Madara forms a large pool of water underneath Obito as the water is formed Madara laughs as he already knows what's gonna happen next so as the water forms it gushes upwards lifting Obito into the air as Obito is lifted into the air Madara using his great chakra control causes the water in the pool to turn into bullets of water that Madara shots at Obito while still grinning cause the next part of his attack is what Madara was really waiting for so as the water bullets are shot Madara still using his great control of his chakra turns the bullets in a Water dragon as the Water dragon is formed and madara watches it attack you and watches it send you flying into the ground

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

As this happens Madara thinks to himself

is it finally over?

Last edited by Ryuko; 12-17-2012 at 11:58 AM.

Status
    Jan 2009

As I have expel the silicon balls I notice you jumping back so I change of my plans and using my sharingan notice where you will land. I make two hand seals and releases chakra throughout long range around me. As it start forming I look at you and takes my mask off and takes out a few(five) explosive tags and face three on my face and two on my heart. I make one hand seal and explode my face and head and chest off and even my eyes mouth ears nose and chin, heart also. This would take you by surprise that I would do this.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by
    changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and
    creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into
    the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's
    body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and
    escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp
    depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if
    the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to
    make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a
    great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures

_____
    The swamp is deep enough to swallow Gamabunta

Explosive would happen while you are defending against the swamp.

Last edited by Izumō; 12-18-2012 at 01:37 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

As Madara is sent backwards he notices a swamp forming so he use wind stream to blow him to the left he then grabs on to a nearby tree tree and jumps with great speed circling around to your backside where I then you see blow yourself up Madara then thinks to himself

It's all over Now i can finally rest

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12