-1 > 2

Re: [Closed] Vasto VS MB; Rematch!

Status
    Aug 2011
    Oh my oh my.... such a
    tragedy.

Ohohoh the Hate

Ichigo begins by releasing his earth chakra into the ground beneath you thus creating a small earth tremor distracting you and throwing you off balance, immediately after releasing his chakra into the ground Ichigo exhales a large wind blast that moves in tremendous speed towards you thus cutting you and injuring you.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Ichigo then quicky claps his hands sending a surge of focused chakra through his body awakening his ability to sense and feel other people's chakra thus preparing himself for unnecessary and unwanted surprises.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ƀeedo View Post
    Ohohoh the Hate

Ichigo begins by releasing his earth chakra into the ground beneath you thus creating a small earth tremor distracting you and throwing you off balance, immediately after releasing his chakra into the ground Ichigo exhales a large wind blast that moves in tremendous speed towards you thus cutting you and injuring you.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Ichigo then quicky claps his hands sending a surge of focused chakra through his body awakening his ability to sense and feel other people's chakra thus preparing himself for unnecessary and unwanted surprises.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability
    Not sorry for the late reply, not even a bit

As Vayne feels a tremor in the ground and he begins loosing his balance he exploits this and takes it to his advantage, he begins to sway uncontrollably on his feet, he does this while simultaneously moving his hips to the left and lowering his body, as Vayne does that the sphere of wind would be approaching Vayne, so Vayne moves his legs to the right while swaying his hips to the right and raising his body, this all happens in one swift movement which allows the sphere to 'narrowly' miss the location of Vayne and continue on it's path.

Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points:15
    Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or immitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

As the sphere of wind misses Vayne, Vayne 'stops' his drunken fist state while simultaneously causing a jagged pillar of ice to emerge from the ground, the pillar will incase his opponent and trap him in a freezing hell.

Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage: 30
    Description: The user will rise up what seems like a jagged pillar of ice from the ground, encasing their opponent and freezing them in place. The user can also use this on themselves, encasing themselves in ice to defend them from jutsu. Being an ice user, however, the user will still be able to move their arms and legs fluently while in the ice.

Ps: Just started reading death note it is really nice :3

Status
    Aug 2011
    Oh my oh my.... such a
    tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by mangekyo byakugan View Post
    Not sorry for the late reply, not even a bit

As Vayne feels a tremor in the ground and he begins loosing his balance he exploits this and takes it to his advantage, he begins to sway uncontrollably on his feet, he does this while simultaneously moving his hips to the left and lowering his body, as Vayne does that the sphere of wind would be approaching Vayne, so Vayne moves his legs to the right while swaying his hips to the right and raising his body, this all happens in one swift movement which allows the sphere to 'narrowly' miss the location of Vayne and continue on it's path.

Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points:15
    Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or immitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

As the sphere of wind misses Vayne, Vayne 'stops' his drunken fist state while simultaneously causing a jagged pillar of ice to emerge from the ground, the pillar will incase his opponent and trap him in a freezing hell.

Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage: 30
    Description: The user will rise up what seems like a jagged pillar of ice from the ground, encasing their opponent and freezing them in place. The user can also use this on themselves, encasing themselves in ice to defend them from jutsu. Being an ice user, however, the user will still be able to move their arms and legs fluently while in the ice.

Ps: Just started reading death note it is really nice :3
    I don't care, not one bit

And when you come online we'll talk about that move of yours >_> The wind sphere is HUGE and FAST >_> while you're being "drunk" it's impossible to evade it!

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Re...ressure_Damage

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

You win >_> For some reason i thought that was when it exploded <_>

Status
    Aug 2011
    Oh my oh my.... such a
    tragedy.

Meh >_> it's a tie then, Make another Thread!!! Nao!

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

No I am busy >_>

Status
    Aug 2011
    Oh my oh my.... such a
    tragedy.

Fine then t(o_o t)