May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

[OPEN] Spar

Unofficial
    Rei's R&R
    CJs: Not Allowed
    CEs: Not Allowed
    Range: Long Range
    Terrain: An empty field with a lake to my right your left.

Note: I would like to fight some one that doesn't have all elements mastered but it really doesn't matter though haah

I will be using roxas in sig. Post your bio and you can have the first move, we start mid range from each other.

SPAM WILL BE REPORTED, Would prefer if my opponent was my jounin rank or above thanks.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [OPEN] Spar

May I test you? since it is unofficial. Alright lets take it nice and slow. Oh and let's have fun too. Cauis Inuzuka. Bio needs updates.
    *I take note of my opponent and find something a bit odd.*
    That attire......no matter.
    *I pull out several kunai from my pouch and channel chakra into them. I then release my hold on the kunai and you see them levitate. I then launch them towards you by manipulating the kunai with my chakra.*
    (Soushuuha) - Manipulate Advancing Blades
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique allows a shinobi to hover multiple kunai in the air while they approach a target. The technique allows a ninja to unleash a torrent of kunai, shuriken, or other weapons much more quickly than if each was thrown individually.

*I get on all-fours and channel chakra althroughout my body to enhance all my physical attributes. My teeth and nails grow longer and sharper. I also gain slits in my pupils.*
    (Shikyaku No Jutsu) - 4 Legged Technique
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: This technique grants animal-like accelerated fighting instinct and reflexes to the user. By enveloping their entire body in chakra and moving on all fours, they can obtain high speed movement and reflexes like that of a wild animal. Taught only to the members of the Inuzuka clan, this technique forms the basis of a Inuzuka clan member's taijutsu fighting style, and will add even more to their feral-like appearances; their canine teeth, their finger and toenails grow to claw-like length, their eyes also become more wild with their pupils becoming slits. When under the effects of this technique, an Inuzuka will display great feats of physical strength, speed, agility and endurance. The form is best suited for using and supporting the ferocious "hit-and-run" tactics that the clan is well known for, leaving the enemy barely any time to launch a counter attack.
    Note: Can only be used by a member of the Inuzuka Clan

* I then, perform the necessary handsigns and place my hand on Aika's head, channeling onto him. A cloud of smoke envelopes Aika and emerging from the smoke a perfect copy of myself emerges.*
    (Juujin Bunshin) - Beast Human Clone
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A modified version/mix of the Transformation Technique and clone technique, which is unique to the Inuzuka clan, allows a canine-user to transform their animal companion into a perfect copy of themselves. When combined with the Four Legs Technique, the user and the animal become virtually impossible to tell apart, since both act equally animalistic. Like any transformation, the technique can be broken by identifying and attacking the animal, thus dispelling the transformation. (lasts for 3 turns).
    NOTE:Must have a dog companion and be of the Inuzuka Clan.

Cauis: okay Aika, lets see how this guy operates.

Last edited by demon fang; 02-08-2013 at 06:26 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

As i see you start of by launching kunai at me i quickly grab out a lighter while simultaneously lightning i throw it down in front of myself then add my fire chakra into the flame causing it expand and create a shield of sorts that deflects your kunais off into different directions, i then see you get on all fours and start to grow longer nails and more domant k9 teeth Ah, so your an inuzuka huh? Well this shouldn't be to difficult for me. I then run over to the lake and start performing the Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird hand seals and release my suiton chakra into the water i then take control over the water mixed with my chakra and form it into a huge dragon i then direct the water dragon towards you and your ninken quickly i then focus my lightning chakra into my hands then send a powerful stream of lightning at the water dragon boosting its attack power once the dragon hits you it causes you and your ninken to heel over in pain and get electrocuted sending you both flying backwards.

Jutsu Used:
    ( Katon: Kimuchi Amura ) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
    Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
    Note: Requires a water source to use.

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*We see the lightning/water dragon coming toward us and without wasting time we use our enhanced reflexes to quickly spin feriously upward towards the sky and we combine our spins into one piercing drilling spin then we go down but, straightforward towards you from the sky and bypassing the dragon, using evasive manuevers to avoid its attempts of striking us with its charges and bites. As soon as we get to you we impale you with the giant piercing fang, drive you straight into the ground, and digging a tunnel deep into the ground creating a large deep hole in the process.*
    (Jūjin Taijutsu Ougi: Tensōga) - Beast Human Martial Arts Secret Technique: Heaven Twin Fang
    Type: Offensive, Defensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 35
    Description: The user and their dog companion jump into the air performing a Double Piercing Fang where they come into contact, forming a giant Piercing Fang. They then tunnel far into the ground creating a large, deep hole in that can break through most defenses.
    Note: Requires dog companion and be a member of the Inuzuka clan.

*The technique ends and I'm standing over your body with Aika. Before you regain conciousness I use my enhanced animalistic strength to punch you hard into your stomach leaving a cracks behind you and I have Aika pee on your face to blind you and keep to track of your scent. Since we hit you with the large piercing fang the dragon should turn back into water with no shape or form, ending the technique.*
    Caius: Stay put. While we get ready. Heh...
    (Dainamikku Maakingu) - Dynamic Marking
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This technique involves a Ninken urinating on a target, marking it with a strong odour that allows both them and their Inuzuka Partner to easily track it by scent. This is a prerequisite for using the Fang Wolf Fang, as the speed of the technique makes it impossible for the user to track targets by sight while using it. The urine can also be useful for temporarily blinding the target if it hits their eyes.
    Note: Must be a member of the Inukuka Clan to use.

*Using our animalistic speed and reflexes, we begin to climb outta the hole at alarming speeds. By the time you shake off the hit from the giant piercing fang, my punch, and the pee. impact. We made it outta of the hole completely. We jump back a bit to create space between us and we both stay close to each other so we don't separate. I release the manbeast transformation on aika then, I crouch down and form the reverse tiger handsign. I call aika to provide the chakra by placing his paws on my back while I concentrate on the image that I want. Once I obtain the image, I activate the jutsu and a large explosion of smoke envelopes us. Emerging from the cloud od smoke a wolf/human hybrid or werewolf whatever appears .*
    (Konbi Henge) - Combination Transformation
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:The user and either there summon or a partner combine into one transformation.
    NOTE:Must have a summoning or partner to use this jutsu.

Favorite animal:

*through thought*
    Caius: Lets get ready Aika for the next step.
    Aika: ggggrrrr!!!!
    Caius: Something tells me he's just getting started.

Last edited by demon fang; 02-08-2013 at 10:42 PM.