Page 2 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 133
  1. #26
    Member Abura Malakinos's Avatar
    Status
    Abura Malakinos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Floating on a cloud (in my mind) x)
    Posts
    929
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Movie series that you would like to see continued.

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    yeah& you call yourself a fan hahaha , i not a fan & i know that haha , they're making 7 & 8 already on the works
    yeah I don't study much up on it cause I thought they were done after Episode 3. But those movies are probably not gonna be at expectations to some viewers.:shrug:
     
         

  2. #27
    Akatsuki Member Uchiha Levant's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Levant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Inside my house putting on my new Akatsuki cloak!!!
    Posts
    224
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Movie series that you would like to see continued.

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    it the clown movie .....
    i'll hve 2 force my bro 2 watch it, of course i'll need 2 tie him down so he wont run away. steven king movies like it will giv him nightmares, hell he doesnt even like resident evil games. it should be sumwut amusing lol
     
         

  3. #28
    Member Typhon Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Typhon Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Driving my Rx7
    Posts
    554
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Movie series that you would like to see continued.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSyren View Post
    I didn't like how arya and Eragon ended up. They needed to be together
    The inheritance quartet were dope, but if Eragon hadnt been made so terribly, we would have the rest of them lol. Needed Peter jacksons brilliance to make those movies.
     
         

  4. #29
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    24,832
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Movie series that you would like to see continued.

    Quote Originally Posted by AfflictionCause View Post
    yeah I don't study much up on it cause I thought they were done after Episode 3. But those movies are probably not gonna be at expectations to some viewers.:shrug:
    i heard the fans are exited to see them since the prequels kinda destroy star was ..... but who know they might be good
     
         

  5. #30
    Just as Planned Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    With Lawd Kira
    Posts
    6,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    __
     

    Re: Movie series that you would like to see continued.

    Friday, How High, Undisputed, Blood and Bone and a sequel to Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift im sick of the prequels already and Avatar would be good not the one with lame blue people the one based of the cartoon.
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a 3DS and Animal
    Crossing New Leaf.
     

    Re: Movie series that you would like to see continued.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahama View Post
    So what direction do you think they're gonna take in the new movies? & what would you like to see happen?
    I heard rumors. I don't want to know anything about it. Like. I'm respective.

    Another movie. Lion King 4, Toy story 4, Finding Nemo 2, Up 2, Wallee 2 and FMA legend of zelda
     
         

  7. #32
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    24,832
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Movie series that you would like to see continued.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Levant View Post
    i'll hve 2 force my bro 2 watch it, of course i'll need 2 tie him down so he wont run away. steven king movies like it will giv him nightmares, hell he doesnt even like resident evil games. it should be sumwut amusing lol
    haha im 22 & im afraid of that fool .... but the movies where awesome & scary for me ..... i heard they're rebooting it , but i dont know what;s taking so long
     
         

  8. #33
    Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    CurseSealofEarth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In a cage. As you observed.
    Posts
    5,105
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?
     

    Re: Movie series that you would like to see continued.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahama View Post
    So what direction do you think they're gonna take in the new movies? & what would you like to see happen?
    Well they're wanting to make ANOTHER trilogy. So I say they build another Death Star. I really don't think the first two were enough.
     
         

  9. #34
    Member Abura Malakinos's Avatar
    Status
    Abura Malakinos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Floating on a cloud (in my mind) x)
    Posts
    929
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Movie series that you would like to see continued.

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    i heard the fans are exited to see them since the prequels kinda destroy star was ..... but who know they might be good
    Yeah they could possibly, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up to much so that my life don't get destroyed haha.
     
         

  10. #35
    Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    CurseSealofEarth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In a cage. As you observed.
    Posts
    5,105
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?
     

    Re: Movie series that you would like to see continued.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cqwnt View Post
    Friday, How High, Undisputed, Blood and Bone and a sequel to Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift im sick of the prequels already and Avatar would be good not the one with lame blue people the one based of the cartoon.
    Like the one M. Night. Shymalan destroyed?
     
         

  11. #36
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    24,832
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Movie series that you would like to see continued.

    ohh this is a good one , i heard MORTAL KOMBAT its getting a reboot or whatever ... im exited about that one , since the last movie sucked
     
         

  12. #37
    Member Bahama's Avatar
    Status
    Bahama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Deadman Wonderland
    Posts
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    Armin - This is what it feels
    like
     

    Re: Movie series that you would like to see continued.

    Quote Originally Posted by theRPGdude View Post
    I heard rumors. I don't want to know anything about it. Like. I'm respective.

    Another movie. Lion King 4, Toy story 4, Finding Nemo 2, Up 2, Wallee 2 and FMA legend of zelda
    Omggg haha when Toy Story 3 ended, I was honestly about to cry. It sucks thinking about how much of your childhood is over because of a couple of movies.
     
         

  13. #38
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    24,832
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Movie series that you would like to see continued.

    Quote Originally Posted by AfflictionCause View Post
    Yeah they could possibly, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up to much so that my life don't get destroyed haha.
    yeah i know what you mean , im glad im not a fan of star wars , but if dysney destroys the avenger i'll RIOT :mad:
     
         

  14. #39
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Very close to your death
    Posts
    5,990
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: Movie series that you would like to see continued.

    Star wars, matrix reloaded,
     
         

  15. #40
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a 3DS and Animal
    Crossing New Leaf.
     

    Re: Movie series that you would like to see continued.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahama View Post
    Omggg haha when Toy Story 3 ended, I was honestly about to cry. It sucks thinking about how much of your childhood is over because of a couple of movies.
    Same here girl/boy. That dumpster scene.
     
         

  16. #41
    Member Abura Malakinos's Avatar
    Status
    Abura Malakinos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Floating on a cloud (in my mind) x)
    Posts
    929
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Movie series that you would like to see continued.

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    yeah i know what you mean , im glad im not a fan of star wars , but if dysney destroys the avenger i'll RIOT :mad:
    It would suck if the follow up of Avengers fails.. That would ruin everything about Marvel in General. But Iron Man 3 should makr up for it. :D Cause that movie looks better than the First Avengers honestly.
     
         

  17. #42
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    24,832
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Movie series that you would like to see continued.

    Quote Originally Posted by kenzi View Post
    Uglies by Scott Westerfeld would be an awesome idea for a movie.
    ?
    hmmm i heard that name before ..... what is it about
     
         

  18. #43
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a 3DS and Animal
    Crossing New Leaf.
     

    Re: Movie series that you would like to see continued.

    Quote Originally Posted by AfflictionCause View Post
    It would suck if the follow up of Avengers fails.. That would ruin everything about Marvel in General. But Iron Man 3 should makr up for it. :D Cause that movie looks better than the First Avengers honestly.
    Iron man 2 suck. 3 better be good. I hope they remake dark knight returns with Heath Ledger as the joker. RIP
     
         

  19. #44
    Just as Planned Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    With Lawd Kira
    Posts
    6,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    __
     

    Re: Movie series that you would like to see continued.

    They should continue a Serbian Film, hahaha nastiest movie ever.
     
         

  20. #45
    Member Abura Malakinos's Avatar
    Status
    Abura Malakinos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Floating on a cloud (in my mind) x)
    Posts
    929
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Movie series that you would like to see continued.

    Quote Originally Posted by theRPGdude View Post
    Iron man 2 suck. 3 better be good. I hope they remake dark knight returns with Heath Ledger as the joker. RIP
    I know.. Ledger was a good Joker. But I don't think they'll make another, perhaps a side story of John Blake? And I heard in 2016 They're gonna remake the Batman series.
     
         

  21. #46
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    24,832
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Movie series that you would like to see continued.

    Quote Originally Posted by AfflictionCause View Post
    It would suck if the follow up of Avengers fails.. That would ruin everything about Marvel in General. But Iron Man 3 should makr up for it. :D Cause that movie looks better than the First Avengers honestly.
    yeah they only have one chance , they cant F*ck it up ..... or everything would be destroy :mad: & iron man looks amazing hail mr downey
     
         

  22. #47
    Member
    Status
    Hakuun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Grand Labyrinth
    Posts
    262
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Movie series that you would like to see continued.

    The Black Adder , James Bond to return to good old charismatic, gadget using womanizer - Daniel Craig sux.
     
         

  23. #48
    Member Abura Malakinos's Avatar
    Status
    Abura Malakinos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Floating on a cloud (in my mind) x)
    Posts
    929
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Movie series that you would like to see continued.

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    yeah they only have one chance , they cant F*ck it up ..... or everything would be destroy :mad: & iron man looks amazing hail mr downey
    yeah! I have veeerrryyy high expectations for Iron Man 3, it's like the one movie I'm wanting to see right now haha.
     
         

  24. #49
    Akatsuki Member Uchiha Levant's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Levant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Inside my house putting on my new Akatsuki cloak!!!
    Posts
    224
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Movie series that you would like to see continued.

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    ohh this is a good one , i heard MORTAL KOMBAT its getting a reboot or whatever ... im exited about that one , since the last movie sucked
    hve u seen the trailer? dunno if its official but it looks kinda off, the char arent based off of the original story for example reptile's background build i mean c'mon

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfR-fYhCaz8

    also note the resident evil theme is sort of a hint 2 being a fake trailer
     
         
    Last edited by Uchiha Levant; 12-11-2012 at 06:05 AM.

  25. #50
    Member Bahama's Avatar
    Status
    Bahama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Deadman Wonderland
    Posts
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    Armin - This is what it feels
    like
     

    Re: Movie series that you would like to see continued.

    Those Fast and Furious movies tho :3 I'll also throw in the Avengers.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •