Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 34
  1. #1
    Member Walking Zodiac's Avatar
    Status
    Walking Zodiac is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    145
    Location
    Shiawasena Tengoku
    This user has no status.
     

    Sasuke's Amaterasu vs. Madara

    Really people assume Madara has amaterasu, but so far if he had it the whole battlefield would be wiped clean right now. If current Sasuke were to fight current Madara, would Sasuke nessascarily get fodderized? Could Madara dispell amaterasu? Propose situations in which Sasuke would beat Madara.
     
         

  2. #2
    Member LordHokage22's Avatar
    Status
    LordHokage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    874
    Location
    California!
    Welcome to the power of the
    dark sideeeeee
     

    Re: Sasuke's Amaterasu vs. Madara

    I dont think he is strong enough. I think he would put it out somehow
     
         

  3. #3
    Shazam! Black Adam's Avatar
    Status
    Black Adam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,019
    Location
    ????
    Diabolical
     

    Re: Sasuke's Amaterasu vs. Madara

    an Edo Madara? or Prime alive one?
     
         

  4. #4
    Member LordHokage22's Avatar
    Status
    LordHokage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    874
    Location
    California!
    Welcome to the power of the
    dark sideeeeee
     

    Re: Sasuke's Amaterasu vs. Madara

    or nothing would happen. he would just need an icy hot after the battle. he cant be killed
     
         

  5. #5
      Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    10,008
    __
     

    Re: Sasuke's Amaterasu vs. Madara

    Well ive seen a lot of posts saying you need Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi to unlock Sussano if this is true I don't see why he wouldn't have it

    Sasuke cant defeat Madara imo he has nothing on him lol
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Dre Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Dre Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    321
    Am a die hard naruto fan
     

    Re: Sasuke's Amaterasu vs. Madara

    If tobi could figure out one way to put out amaterasu,,lets expect nothing less from uchiha madara..And 4 those who think sasuke cant surpass madara,,,WATCH OUT...Ull b shocked.....
     
         

  7. #7
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,099
    Location
    Very close to your death
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: Sasuke's Amaterasu vs. Madara

    I feel madara will wipe out sasuke, the only way sasuke can win is with the help of naruto
     
         

  8. #8
    Traveler Jukain's Avatar
    Status
    Jukain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,017
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Amaterasu vs. Madara

    Preta path absorbs it, are you all dumb?
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Fluffyman's Avatar
    Status
    Fluffyman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,229
    "Death is not the end.
    Loss of conviction is the
    end."
     

    Re: Sasuke's Amaterasu vs. Madara

    Yep you cant Amaterasu a Rinnegan user. One Shinra Tensei and it gets deflected.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member
    Status
    ThEpRoMiSeDlAnD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    481
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Amaterasu vs. Madara

    Don't you remember what negato did when he was hit by AMA and he was using madaras eyes on shinra tensi will take cars of it
     
         

  11. #11
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,317
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Amaterasu vs. Madara

    Amatersu and Tsukiyomi are required for Sussano. So Madara obviously has Amatersu as we have already seen his use his Tsukiyomi on A. It's hard to say what is his level of control on Amatersu. It should be the same as Sasuke, as the latter - it seems - has mastered this part of his kaleidoscope techniques. So Amatersu on Amatersu would be a dud in this fight. Same is the case with Tsukiyomi.

    The thing that will decide the battle is Sussano itself, and Madara's sussano is a level above his. While it only seems like the balanaced form of CS, the difference is pretty vast. I'll say Madara takes this battle mid-difference max - IF we are talking about EMS only here - based on his PS alone. Sasuke's sussano is the 5th level, so it would be reduced to the final layer or in complete with that one sword slash but the second one will wipe it out along with Sasuke. This is my take on the situation. Add Rinnegan to the mix and the match is purely one-sided. Madara wins this easily.

    P.s: Petra Path can't absorb Amatersu, otherwise Nagato wouldn't have died and then reborn while trying to dispel it with Shinra Tentai. It means it can't be absorbed as it eats chakra as well, but can only be dispelled.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    10,096
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Amaterasu vs. Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Amatersu and Tsukiyomi are required for Sussano. So Madara obviously has Amatersu as we have already seen his use his Tsukiyomi on A. It's hard to say what is his level of control on Amatersu. It should be the same as Sasuke, as the latter - it seems - has mastered this part of his kaleidoscope techniques. So Amatersu on Amatersu would be a dud in this fight. Same is the case with Tsukiyomi.

    The thing that will decide the battle is Sussano itself, and Madara's sussano is a level above his. While it only seems like the balanaced form of CS, the difference is pretty vast. I'll say Madara takes this battle mid-difference max - IF we are talking about EMS only here - based on his PS alone. Sasuke's sussano is the 5th level, so it would be reduced to the final layer or in complete with that one sword slash but the second one will wipe it out along with Sasuke. This is my take on the situation. Add Rinnegan to the mix and the match is purely one-sided. Madara wins this easily.

    P.s: Petra Path can't absorb Amatersu, otherwise Nagato wouldn't have died and then reborn while trying to dispel it with Shinra Tentai. It means it can't be absorbed as it eats chakra as well, but can only be dispelled.
    Actually it can.

    Kabuto was incontroll of Nagato, If nagato used perta path befor Amaterasu lands it will be absorbed. it's no different from anyother katon based Ninjutsu.
     
         

  13. #13
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,317
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Amaterasu vs. Madara

    ^ Why did Kabuto didn't go for Petra Path then? Any manga proof that it can absorb it, and it was a blunder on Kabuto's part? If there isn't any, then it's safe to assume that it can't be absorbed But dispelled with Shinra Tensai.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    10,096
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Amaterasu vs. Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    ^ Why did Kabuto didn't go for Petra Path then? Any manga proof that it can absorb it, and it was a blunder on Kabuto's part? If there isn't any, then it's safe to assume that it can't be absorbed But dispelled with Shinra Tensai.
    1. Because Kabuto is a rinnegan noob
    2. kabuto didn't really expect Itachi to attacks his own Edo's
    3. Nagato clearly Sensed it, Yet kabuto still did nothing about it.
     
         

  15. #15
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,317
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Amaterasu vs. Madara

    ^ Are these assumptions? Kabuto thoroughly planned out everything. As you have nothing to back up your claim, then it's false. Amatersu can't be absorbed, but can be dispelled. This is my last post on the matter. Believe whatever you want.
     
         

  16. #16
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,210
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Sasuke's Amaterasu vs. Madara

    Amaterasu like every ninjutsu is useless against Preta Path
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    10,096
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Amaterasu vs. Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    ^ Are these assumptions? Kabuto thoroughly planned out everything. As you have nothing to back up your claim, then it's false. Amatersu can't be absorbed, but can be dispelled. This is my last post on the matter. Believe whatever you want.
    It's more Logic really.

    Amaterasu isn't any different from a Normal Katon (apart from Heat and so on), It still follows the same principles as other Ninjutsu based techs being created from Chakra and so on.

    Also from Viz
     
         

  18. #18
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,317
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Amaterasu vs. Madara

    @Exaar I would also like to point out that Amatersu is a doujutsu and the highest form of blaze release. It goes beyond the confines of a ninjustu, as it eats chakra, can't be put out by any means with any technique, let it be water even, contimues to burn for 7 days and nights straight. So this 'just like any ninjutsu' is false.

    Since it isn't chakra itself, it's not getting absorbed.

    Coming back to the discussion; it will be interesting to see Madara's Amatersu, as he mastered the sharingen in a very young age.
     
         

  19. #19
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,091
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Sasuke's Amaterasu vs. Madara

    Obito seems to be the only one who can take Madara in a 1v1
     
         

  20. #20
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,317
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Amaterasu vs. Madara

    No different from the normal Katon? So he was already using Petra Path? But it never occurred to Kabuto to use it for Amatersu as well? That question has a rhetoric implication. It doesn't mean, 'what else can he do?' See the difference? It seems like he is recalling the techniques he wants to use.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    10,096
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Amaterasu vs. Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    @Exaar I would also like to point out that Amatersu is a doujutsu and the highest form of blaze release. It goes beyond the confines of a ninjustu, as it eats chakra, can't be put out by any means with any technique, let it be water even, contimues to burn for 7 days and nights straight. So this 'just like any ninjutsu' is false.

    Since it isn't chakra itself, it's not getting absorbed.

    Coming back to the discussion; it will be interesting to see Madara's Amatersu, as he mastered the sharingen in a very young age.
    Just because it's a Dojutsu tech doesn't mean it cannot be absorbed. Chakra is chakra, No matter where it come from.

    Even the databooks put it under Fire style (ninjutsu)


    Just like tsukuyomi falls under Genjutsu and not "Dojutsu"
     
         
    Last edited by Exaar; 12-11-2012 at 08:04 PM.

  22. #22
    ... Strict's Avatar
    Status
    Strict is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,803
    Location
    Germany
    The world is mine.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Amaterasu vs. Madara

    The perfect Susanoo would fodderize all Uchihas along.
     
         

  23. #23
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,317
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Amaterasu vs. Madara

    Just because it's a Dojutsu tech doesn't mean it cannot be absorbed. Chakra is chakra, No matter where it come from.

    Even the databooks put it under Fire style (ninjutsu)
    It's the highest form of Blaze Release. All fire style jutsus can be put out with water. Amatersu can't be, it even eats fire itself. How is it like a 'fire style' then, when it has completely different properties? My point still stands; Kabuto was exploiting Madara as well, by having sufficient prior knowledge about him and the rinnegan. He could have easily absorbed Amatersu with Petra like he did to Naruto's life force. He didn't, which means Amatersu can't be absorbed. Until Manga doesn't prove otherwise, I will stick to my opinion.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    10,096
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Amaterasu vs. Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    It's the highest form of Blaze Release. All fire style jutsus can be put out with water. Amatersu can't be, it even eats fire itself. How is it like a 'fire style' then, when it has completely different properties? My point still stands; Kabuto was exploiting Madara as well, by having sufficient prior knowledge about him and the rinnegan. He could have easily absorbed Amatersu with Petra like he did to Naruto's life force. He didn't, which means Amatersu can't be absorbed. Until Manga doesn't prove otherwise, I will stick to my opinion.
    It's the highest form of Katon, As it said in the Databook i posted.
    It being the Strongest Fire style tech is no surprise it cannot be put out by water.

    It's properties arn't that different, It's Fire, It's Hot, It burns, Like every other fire tech, All that is different is that You need a Dojutsu to use it and it cannot be Put out.
    The whole logic of "It isn't wasn't done in the manga so he cannot do it" is stupid, especially since logic says it can Since amaterasu falls under Ninjutsu and preta path absorbs any form of Ninjutsu.

    Also the scan i posted from Viz proves he doesn't know Everything about the rinnegan nor can he use it as well as Nagato could.

    You seem to completely Ignore the databooks and the Manga scan i have given you.
     
         

  25. #25
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,317
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Amaterasu vs. Madara

    ^ That manga scan offers a rhetoric question, you need to understand English first and foremost. As well as Nagato implies what? Uses Petra Path would require something special on his part? Your entire post is pointless as Kabuto knew a lot about Madara himself, including his Rinnegan. Your points hold no value on this fact alone.

    It doesn't have different properties? It can't be put out by anything, it continues to burn for 7 days and nights if left alone, it eats fire and chakra, its temperature is hotter than the surface of the sun according to manga? These are five differences already. The fact is the manga showed the use of Amatersu on him, and Kabuto chose to go with Shinra Tensai instead. This holds an infinite more value than your rebuttals. Keep at it.

    You haven't proved me wrong at all. You are just assuming it.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •