Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

And another awakened Sharingan...

Reason for injury: Wesobi did the work to awaken my Sharingan.
    Description of Injury Uh, well, he created too many clones that broke my bones and kicked me half to death. <.<
    Link to the thread injury occurred in: Sharingan Awakening.
    Link to the biography that is injured: Kiritsugu Uchiha.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    I hate you all :|

Re: And another awakened Sharingan...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
    Reason for injury: Wesobi did the work to awaken my Sharingan.
    Description of Injury Uh, well, he created too many clones that broke my bones and kicked me half to death. <.<
    Link to the thread injury occurred in: Sharingan Awakening.
    Link to the biography that is injured: Kiritsugu Uchiha.
    *Bald nurse rushes to the next patient, who's lying on a bed, unconscious, having just awoken his Sharingan*

Immediately, I place my palms close to the patient's body and send my chakra into the patient's body, willing it to look around the body, being used as a medium to procure information on the patient's wounds. Once my chakra has circulated around the entire patient's body, it returns to my palms with the information I needed, allowing me to get the information about the patient's wounds.

"Had quite a Taijutsu brawl, was on the receiving end of the hits and took quite a few while we're at it. Received punches and kicks all over his body, simultaneously as if done by multiple enemies. Several broken bones and has bruises all over his body as well. Bleeding in multiple places. Right, now to tell the doctors..."

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy.. View Post
    *Bald nurse rushes to the next patient, who's lying on a bed, unconscious, having just awoken his Sharingan*

Immediately, I place my palms close to the patient's body and send my chakra into the patient's body, willing it to look around the body, being used as a medium to procure information on the patient's wounds. Once my chakra has circulated around the entire patient's body, it returns to my palms with the information I needed, allowing me to get the information about the patient's wounds.

"Had quite a Taijutsu brawl, was on the receiving end of the hits and took quite a few while we're at it. Received punches and kicks all over his body, simultaneously as if done by multiple enemies. Several broken bones and has bruises all over his body as well. Bleeding in multiple places. Right, now to tell the doctors..."
    Is...it Baldy?!
    :overjoy:

Status
    Aug 2010
    Leaf's one and only <3

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy.. View Post

Upon arriving to the patient i cleanse my hands of infectious material:

(Kirei Tomo) - I clean all of me
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: On touch
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean of any microorganisms. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

And proceed to sterilize the cuts on the patient:

(Kirei Itto) - I clean all of him
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with moderate amounts of semi-aggressive chakra and runs them over any areas of the patient’s body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, controlling the chakra flow constantly so it doesn't becomes too lethal. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

once this is done, i place my hands on the patient, pouring my chakra into the body to assess the damage myself and stimulate coagulation in the lacerations over the patients body and pour my chakra into the patient to heal the broken bones:

Chiyute no Jutsu (Bone Healer Technique)
    Type: Medical Ninjutsu
    Range: On-Contact
    Chakra: 25
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user uses the Medical nature of his chakra to influence the osteocytes to start releasing their calcium, which then creates a welded suture between two ends of a broken bone. After that the osteocytes lock the calcium back into their structure and the bone is healed.
    Note: This technique takes 2 turns to completely heal a bone, taking 25 chakra for one turn (making the bone half-way healed) and another 25 the other turn to heal it completely, meaning it actually takes 50 chakra.

once this is done, i place my hands over each wounds gently, healing it:

(Shousen No Jutsu) Mystical Palm Technique
    Chakra:N/A
    Range:Close
    Description:A basic medical jutsu used to heal another shinobi or the medical-nin after being inflicted a basic outer or internal injury Heals both minor internal and external wounds // Chakra Drain 2% per 3% stamina healed for external injuries // Chakra Drain 2% per 1% stamina healed for internal injuries
    [Up to a maximum of 100% chakra per post]

I'd suggest 2 days bed rest

(you may use this bio again 2 days from this post)

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Quote Originally Posted by -Minato- View Post
    Upon arriving to the patient i cleanse my hands of infectious material:

(Kirei Tomo) - I clean all of me
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean of any microorganisms. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

And proceed to sterilize the cuts on the patient:

(Kirei Itto) - I clean all of him
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with moderate amounts of semi-aggressive chakra and runs them over any areas of the patient’s body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, controlling the chakra flow constantly so it doesn't becomes too lethal. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

once this is done, i place my hands on the patient, pouring my chakra into the body to assess the damage myself and stimulate coagulation in the lacerations over the patients body and pour my chakra into the patient to heal the broken bones:

Chiyute no Jutsu (Bone Healer Technique)
    Type: Medical Ninjutsu
    Range: On-Contact
    Chakra: 25
    Description: The user uses the Medical nature of his chakra to influence the osteocytes to start releasing their calcium, which then creates a welded suture between two ends of a broken bone. After that the osteocytes lock the calcium back into their structure and the bone is healed.
    Note: This technique takes 2 turns to completely heal a bone, taking 25 chakra for one turn (making the bone half-way healed) and another 25 the other turn to heal it completely, meaning it actually takes 50 chakra.

once this is done, i place my hands over each wounds gently, healing it:

(Shousen No Jutsu) Mystical Palm Technique
    Chakra:N/A
    Range:Close
    Description:A basic medical jutsu used to heal another shinobi or the medical-nin after being inflicted a basic outer or internal injury Heals both minor internal and external wounds // Chakra Drain 2% per 3% stamina healed for external injuries // Chakra Drain 2% per 1% stamina healed for internal injuries
    [Up to a maximum of 100% chakra per post]

I'd suggest 2 days bed rest

(you may use this bio again 2 days from this post)
    Thanks, Minato! o_o'

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Alright. Also Kiritsugu, when those 2 days are over, you need to post a reminder here to release your bio from care/make it usable again.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

*wakes up feeling much better*
    Thanks for the care. <.<
    (Sadly, just caught a cold in real life.)