Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Uchiha Clan Shinobi Shunsin no Shisui's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forever Blessed...

If Shisui followed the 'Curse of Hatred'......

If Shisui followed the 'Curse of Hatred', he would've easily been in the Top 10 and Itachi would've been fodderized. Considering this is quite obvious, I would still get swarmed by ignorant Itachi fanboys on this thread. Although, I want you to know that I have deep respect for Itachi and he still remains a very talented and powerful shinobi. But anyway, I will explain the purpose of this thread as we go along.

Shisui Uchiha うちはシスイ
    Shisui Uchiha, was a talented shinobi from Konohagakure. A noted member of the Uchiha Clan; one of the two most powerful clans of the Naruto World. He was famed for possessing the ability to control any being from his sharingan, Kotoamtsukami known as the most powerful genjutsu and as a result was feared for possessing such an ability. Shisui also had another ability known as Shunshin no jutsu in which he was able to transport himself to another location within a blink of an eye. Similar to Minato's Flying Thunder God jutsu, he was also able to use this really well. He was a dear friend of Itachi Uchiha's and revered as an older brother by him. Shisui initially followed the 'Will of Fire' ideal and sacrificed himself by entrusting his remaining eye to Itachi to protect the village, showing sincere devotion and loyalty after his other eye was stolen by Danzo.

However, during the time when he was about to give his sharingan to Itachi, there is no doubt that if Shisui was following the 'Curse of Hatred', he would've manipulated Itachi with ease rather than giving him his sharingan.

We all know that the 'Curse of Hatred' ideal is different to the 'Will of Fire' ideal and it's very clear since both ideals were passed down from the sons of Rikudo Sennin. The 'Will of Fire' descending from the Younger son who was sincere and chose to lead the world through Love and Peace while the 'Curse of Hatred' was descended from the Elder son who opposed his brother, the Younger son and intended to lead the world through Strength and Bitterness. As a result, two clans were formed that became feared as the two most powerful clans; the Uchiha Clan and the Senju Clan. After the sons of Rikudo Sennin were no longer in existance, two illustrious shinobi became the new leaders of the two mighty clans. Madara became the leader of the Uchiha Clan and Hashirama became the leader of the Senju Clan. Each clan contrasting and still carrying the ideals that were initiated by the two sons of Rikudo Sennin. :scorps:

If Shisui Uchiha followed the Uchiha Clan's ideal, the 'Curse of Hatred' he would've been a more recognized shinobi, more powerful and likely to be more feared due to the ideal that he would follow. The ideal which focuses on choosing Might to be the key to Peace. He would be considered baleful and would probably put the same amount of fear in every person's heart as much as Madara Uchiha has done.

As for Kotomatsukami, it appears that there is no known counter for it. It is the most powerful genjutsu. No one would know that they have fallen prey to becoming the pet or slave of the user of such a powerful technique. It is far more powerful than Tsukyomi, another powerful genjutsu technique. The reason for this is simple, Tsukyomi requires direct eye-contact whereas Kotoamsukami does not. All that a ninja against the Tsukyomi needs to do is, just not take a glimpse or gaze into the eye that contains Tsukyomi. Unlike Kotoamsukami, it does not require direct eye-contact as we saw Danzo manipulate Mifune which was not officially said until Ao suspected. It is also theorized that Obito may have already borrowed Shisui's sharingan in the past to build his trust with Itachi, please see this for more info: Obito already used Shisui's eye!?

To conclude, if Itachi and Shisui were to fight, Shisui would win the match before it would even start if he followed the 'Curse of Hatred'. And thanks to the manipulation powers of Kotoamtsukami, Itachi would be under Shisui's control and Shisui would have access to Susano, Totsuka Sword, Yata Mirror and a bunch of other things like Amaterasu and Tsukyomi. Lucky for Itachi and the rest of the shinobi, Shisui had to follow the 'Will of Fire' ideal and make an honorable sacifice to protect the village from within the shadows in which he also did indirectly. When Itachi escaped the Edo Tensei and ended the Edo Tensei, it was all thanks to Shisui through his sharingan. Did anyone realize this?

EDIT: I forgot to add, if Shisui were to somehow obtain Senju DNA(maybe if he were to meet Obito or Orochimaru), he would be essentially invincible and would easily be in the Top 5 nevermind Top 10

Thoughts??

Last edited by Shunsin no Shisui; 12-12-2012 at 05:57 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer

Re: If Shisui followed the 'Curse of Hatred'......

I disagree but nice job

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meh

Hmm I want to ask you; how could some one steal you're eye? Ofc he is not gonna come take you're eye and run away...that's kinda retarded for a Specialy according to you a guy that can get 10 top easily..

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forever Blessed...

Quote Originally Posted by Braveknight View Post
    Hmm I want to ask you; how could some one steal you're eye? Ofc he is not gonna come take you're eye and run away...that's kinda retarded for a Specialy according to you a guy that can get 10 top easily..
    Even I don't know how his eye got stolen but hey, I follow the manga Maybe Danzo had a special power that was no shown?? :shrug:

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mangekyo'n'stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Braveknight View Post
    that ALWAYS would be retarded yo^^

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Chilling

Im an Itachi and shisui fans but Itachi dont stand a chance if shisui did

Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of Kamuiland

He's by far better than those with "curse of hatred"... After all, there isn't only power and power. Shisui and Itachi proved that even in a lowly clan like Uchiha, good men can also be born...

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Low-Key

shisui was more powerful than itachi wen he was alive

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ehh, I think he would be more cold, like Sasuke was at the Five Kage Summit. I'm also an Shisui and Itachi fan, and I agree Itachi wouldn't stand a chance against Shisui if that happened.

Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooler than the other side of
    the pillow!

I agree, only extremely skilled Uchiha such as himself contain techniques like Inzanami, Inzanagi, and his main move Kotoamatsukami, which is regarded as a genjutsu of the highest class. It literally controls a persons mind, and body by making them believe they are experiencing something they're not. This is the technique everybody wanted. From Danzo, to Itachi, and even Obito. This technique could have literally turned Sasuke into a good guy, and make him believe his clan was never murdered by the orders of the Hokage, or even ever murdered at all. I believe Shisui was the best of his clan in Genjutsu, he even possessed the Body Flicker Technique, which is similar to the Thunder God Technique. He was probably the strongest of his clan, just under Madara, Obito, and I believe he even rivals with Itachi. At the point Sasuke's at now, and before the time of his death I believe he would be above Sasuke as far as skills go, though I can't state this as a fact, it's my opinion. To pocess the Mangekyō Sharingan, and have his level of Genjutsu he obviously had to have been extremely powerful. He's no ordinary Uchiha.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    the pillow!

Quote Originally Posted by AfflictionCause View Post
    Ehh, I think he would be more cold, like Sasuke was at the Five Kage Summit. I'm also an Shisui and Itachi fan, and I agree Itachi wouldn't stand a chance against Shisui if that happened.
    The only reason I believe he wasn't above Itachi is because if he was he wouldn't have given him his eye. He would've helped defeat the clan. Obviously before his death he was stronger, but I think he knew Itachi pocessed the capability of surpassing him. Otherwise he would've kept the one eye he had left.

EDIT: Shisui was not able to use FTG, but Body Flicker Technique, which is similar, it's a technique that makes the user appear as if though they have teleported. Flying Thunder God Technique, is actual teleportation that combines both the Body Flicker Technique, and Lightning Armour Release.

Last edited by a banned cartoon; 12-11-2012 at 02:58 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forever Blessed...

Quote Originally Posted by Carlhens View Post
    Im an Itachi and shisui fans but Itachi dont stand a chance if shisui did
    Quote Originally Posted by AfflictionCause View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by a banned cartoon View Post
    I agree, only extremely skilled Uchiha such as himself contain techniques like Inzanami, Inzanagi, and his main move Kotoamatsukami, which is regarded as a genjutsu of the highest class. It literally controls a persons mind, and body by making them believe they are experiencing something they're not. This is the technique everybody wanted. From Danzo, to Itachi, and even Obito. This technique could have literally turned Sasuke into a good guy, and make him believe his clan was never murdered by the orders of the Hokage, or even ever murdered at all. I believe Shisui was the best of his clan in Genjutsu, he even possessed the Body Flicker Technique, which is similar to the Thunder God Technique. He was probably the strongest of his clan, just under Madara, Obito, and I believe he even rivals with Itachi. At the point Sasuke's at now, and before the time of his death I believe he would be above Sasuke as far as skills go, though I can't state this as a fact, it's my opinion. To pocess the Mangekyō Sharingan, and have his level of Genjutsu he obviously had to have been extremely powerful. He's no ordinary Uchiha.
    Thank you, glad to see some people understand

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFang View Post
    He's by far better than those with "curse of hatred"... After all, there isn't only power and power. Shisui and Itachi proved that even in a lowly clan like Uchiha, good men can also be born...
    I see what you mean, but this is not to do with his personality, rather it's to do with how he would change as a fighter and appear to be more all out rather than showing mercy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chibakuu Tensei View Post
    shisui was more powerful than itachi wen he was alive
    Yah we now that but he didn't use the power of Kotoamatsukami against Itachi due to the 'Will of Fire'. What I'm saying is, if he followed the 'Curse of Hatred', he would've had the urge to use it on Itachi, his best friend.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    meh

First of all,how could Danzo stole an eye while Shisui was awake?

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    the pillow!

Quote Originally Posted by Senpai1507 View Post
    First of all,how could Danzo stole an eye while Shisui was awake?
    He didn't steal it Shisui gave it to him in order for him to serve a greater good. He knew Danzo was getting the cells of the first Hokage implanted in him, which would allow him to use Shisui's signature move Kotoamatsukami every two hours as posed to every ten years. It's kinda funny Uchiha eyes work better in a Senju body.

Last edited by a banned cartoon; 12-11-2012 at 03:03 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shout out to all the new
    members, may some older more
    experienced nb member guide
    you through your journey on
    nb.

I believe ShiSui was more powerful than Itachi when he was alive but that genjutsu takes up to ten years for re use. To say itachi didn't stand a chance when Danzo clearly whooped ShiSui ass and took his other eye. If that genjutsu alone was all he needed than he would have been the most powerful shinobi in konoha but he wasn't he could have manipulated the clan leader or the village elders but he didn't because he couldn't

Last edited by Da Best Ever; 12-11-2012 at 03:18 PM. Reason: spelling

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forever Blessed...

Quote Originally Posted by Da Best Ever View Post
    I believe ShiSui was more powerful than Itachi when he was alive but that genjutsu takes up to ten years for re use. To say itachi didn't stand a chance when Danzo clearly whooped ShiSui ass and took his other eye. If that genjutsu alone was all he needed than he would have been the most powerful shinobi in Monogamy but he wasn't he could have manipulated the clan leader or the village elders but he didn't because he couldn't
    No dude, read the above posts. I said that it is not specifically stated anywhere how Danzo managed to steal Shisui's eye. Maybe Danzo possessed a secret technique that was not shown. But this thread is about IF Shisui followed the 'Curse of Hatred'. Shisui was sincere and a bit too soft and courteous I assume, so as a result of this he got his eye stolen. However, if he was following the 'Curse of Hatred' he would be untouched and feared by all, probably by Madara himself if he was alive. You really think Shisui would've allowed anyone to touch him if he were following the 'Curse of Hatred?' Even if Danzo managed to take his eye then, Shisui would manipulate him and say "Give back my eye, *****!" Then Danzo would have a heck alot to pay while tasting Shisui's honorable back side

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do the ends always justify the
    means?

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Danz%C5%8D%27s_Juinjutsu

It's likely that Danzo binded Shisui with his juinjutsu to steal his sharingan.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forever Blessed...

Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased King View Post
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Danz%C5%8D%27s_Juinjutsu

It's likely that Danzo binded Shisui with his juinjutsu to steal his sharingan.
    You know I was going to disagree since Danzo's juinjutsu prevents the person from saying anything about Danzo or his organization but then I remember when it was secretly placed on Sasuke during their battle, paralyzing him but eventually he managed to break free. So yah, you could be right. Maybe the same thing which happened to Sasuke must've happened to Shisui but because he was following the 'Will of Fire', he let Danzo escape otherwise he would've just got hold of Danzo with the help of Shunshin no jutsu and use Kotoamatsukami to retrieve his eye if he followed the 'Curse of Hatred'. Who knows he probably would've killed Danzo since he didn't have all of those sharingans in his arm at the time. :shrug:

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

"Curse of hatred DOESN'T exist". Seriously?. Tobi talking out of his ass and you guys listening to him

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.

Then he shallbear the pain of hatred...

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillin

So how did he lose his eyeeye

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

KA active once every 10 years. Okay.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forever Blessed...

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    "Curse of hatred DOESN'T exist". Seriously?. Tobi talking out of his ass and you guys listening to him
    Dude, seriously?? :sy: So explain why Madara is so pissed off and thirsty for power while Hashirama was forgiving and humble. Explain why Obito is merciless and Sasuke is so dark, revengeful and shows no love and respect for anyone?? I'm just wondering how you even managed to get so many pos+ rep bars

Quote Originally Posted by Paintry4 View Post
    Then he shallbear the pain of hatred...
    But he would be feared by all and probably be on the same level as Madara or maybe higher
    Kishi knew this as a matter of fact which is why he chose Shisui to follow the 'Will of Fire'. He knew that Shisui would be a dangerous and powerful shinobi.

Quote Originally Posted by KING KISAME View Post
    So how did he lose his eyeeye
    Danzo stole his right eye and he gave his left eye to Itachi all thanks to the 'Will of Fire'. But what i'm saying is, if he were following the 'Curse of Hatred' instead - he would've had both his eyes, Danzo would probably be dead long before Sasuke would know him and Itachi would be fodderized and manipulated rather than been given a precious sharingan eye.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Moukutan, Best KKG in the NV

Kotamatsukami is way overpowered. Manipulate them to kill themselves without them knowing is too strong (if that is possible). Shisui can essentially beat anyone with it. My mini theory to how Danzo stole the eye was Shisui was over using his Mangekyo Sharingan and he was blinding himself and Danzo stole it.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

Sasuke will soon be meeting Shisui: The One Who Knows Everything

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»