Page 10 of 13 « First ... 678910111213 Last»
Results 226 to 250 of 313
  1. #226
    Member dominykus's Avatar
    Status
    dominykus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Montral
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by LightningZI View Post
    Oh another ridiculous post, So with his fire chakra he's gonna keep himself warm and toasty. As I said, All you do is think of ridiculous arguments and think their the best. Seriously lmao.

    You see it still had him, Something no ones attacks have done so far. If Itachi knew madara more that Amaterasu would have killed him. No facts? Terrible arguments? That's coming from the guy who doesn't read my posts. Funny how would you know If I had facts and Terrible arguments if you don't bother to read? Try to make sense..

    Funny, Everyone here is a nerd except you. Nice self-esteem, Too bad it's not true. You can't tell over the internet if some kid is a nerd or not, All you can do is assume. I'm pretty sure tons of people assume your a nerd, I mean defending an anime character with all your arguments? We don't hate Sasuke, We just hate the Sasuke Fanboys.

    Sasuke could handle Raikage and his men, Funny when he hasn't even experienced their powers or knows nothing except that he's the Raikage and there's 2 Jounins. Nice he knows so much about them. Itachi could have killed Sasuke at ANY time. He was always stronger than Sasuke, Even during their fight. Orochimaru was ready for his transfer jutsu, That's the reason he was so weak. Even your beloved sasuke says so himself. Here's the page.

    Naruto 363 page 15 | One Manga

    Maybe you should get some facts for a change. I'm also pretty sure posts don't matter, How much you know about it matters.
    nice one man....
     
         

  2. #227
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kyubikiran View Post
    try to think as a normal person dude, y r u so obsessed with sasuke?, he may be strong but he is too cocky in his fights, thats where he is getting ****ed up and got owned by others, he is thinking his sharingan is the best bloodline limit...
    sharingan is the best blood limit
     
         

  3. #228
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by LightningZI View Post
    Oh another ridiculous post, So with his fire chakra he's gonna keep himself warm and toasty. As I said, All you do is think of ridiculous arguments and think their the best. Seriously lmao.

    You see it still had him, Something no ones attacks have done so far. If Itachi knew madara more that Amaterasu would have killed him. No facts? Terrible arguments? That's coming from the guy who doesn't read my posts. Funny how would you know If I had facts and Terrible arguments if you don't bother to read? Try to make sense..

    Funny, Everyone here is a nerd except you. Nice self-esteem, Too bad it's not true. You can't tell over the internet if some kid is a nerd or not, All you can do is assume. I'm pretty sure tons of people assume your a nerd, I mean defending an anime character with all your arguments? We don't hate Sasuke, We just hate the Sasuke Fanboys.

    Sasuke could handle Raikage and his men, Funny when he hasn't even experienced their powers or knows nothing except that he's the Raikage and there's 2 Jounins. Nice he knows so much about them. Itachi could have killed Sasuke at ANY time. He was always stronger than Sasuke, Even during their fight. Orochimaru was ready for his transfer jutsu, That's the reason he was so weak. Even your beloved sasuke says so himself. Here's the page.

    Naruto 363 page 15 | One Manga

    Maybe you should get some facts for a change. I'm also pretty sure posts don't matter, How much you know about it matters.
    anyway i got no time to argue with dumb nerds such as your self
     
         

  4. #229
    Baby pain stigie78's Avatar
    Status
    stigie78 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PHILADELPHIA, USA
    Posts
    198
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    i dont believe i have read a post with more fail then this. besides the tobi danzo theories of course. epic fail. narugay doesnt plan sht, he just jumps at his oponents and gets lucky. sasuke analyzes the oponent and beats them. period. And using manda is another plan sasuke had up his sleeve. lets not forget naruto has no lightning affinity had he fought deiedara he would of got killed with the nano bombs exploding in narutos body. or the land mines. gtfo
    it is incredible how you base your facts. even during normal naruto episodes, naruto was the one who used to save sasuke. i may be wrong on certain things but you got the crown. about the battle with deidara. that is why the developers of the anime and manga face opponents with those that have at least a little chance of winning, if naruto had fought against deidara; i can assure naruto would have won anyway. that's how it is and you can do nothing to change that.
    Sasuke is sooooo stupid, that itachi gave his life to save him from darkness and even after that he was so stupid not to respect itachi's wish.
    sasuke has always depended on other's people's powers. first oro, then itachi. he has done no training or anything to obtain his own powers. naruto in the other hand, everything he has obtained has been on his own, yes it is true that the whole concept about his character makes him look stupid, but remember he is the one to manage almost the most impossible jutsus (rasengan and even surpassed j-man in sage mode).
     
         
    Last edited by stigie78; 09-02-2009 at 12:46 AM.

  5. #230
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by stigie78 View Post
    it is incredible how you base your facts. even during normal naruto episodes, naruto was the one who used to save sasuke. i may be wrong on certain things but you got the crown. about the battle with deidara. that is why the developers of the anime and manga face opponents with those that have at least a little chance of winning, if naruto had fought against deidara; i can assure naruto would have won anyway. that's how it is and you can do nothing to change that.
    Sasuke is sooooo stupid, that itachi gave his life to save him from darkness and even after that he was so stupid not to respect itachi's wish.
    who cares about itachis wish, his whole family was annihilated, wouldnt you want to get revenge on who was responsible for killing your family?

    and logically naruto would of died at the hands of deidara. since naruto cant do any lightning sht
     
         

  6. #231
    Hokage Izanagi BigBen's Avatar
    Status
    BigBen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    sharingan is the best blood limit
    Another crazy person with no logic and no understanding
    Rinnegan is the best blood line limit or eye tech as stated by j-man
    Sasuke will be made more powerful indeed but compared to itachi he is weak... He is merely staying alive due to the fact he is going to be the main antagonist for Naruto to sweet talk back to the "good side" so sasuke will win against raikage because of the fact it will be naruto who brings him crashing down to earth thats what the story line is based on terrible dudes getting changed by naruto's mysterious power
    sasuke as a charactor lacks knowledge his brother knew all the secrets behind shaingan and used it to the best of his ability and then sacrificed himself for his little brother to become more powerful so madara couldn't mess him up
    so my pridiction is simple sasuke will win due to the story line but more then likely he will go blind and take his bro's eyes OR fight will be interuppted as for raikage getting killied i don't really see it but who knows
    but what i do know is at the current moment in time sasuke is everyone's ***** hahahaha being used like a 2 cent hooker by madara and itachi
    as always plz feel to comment
    just keep your arguements logical
     
         

  7. #232
    Baby pain stigie78's Avatar
    Status
    stigie78 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PHILADELPHIA, USA
    Posts
    198
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    who cares about itachis wish, his whole family was annihilated, wouldnt you want to get revenge on who was responsible for killing your family?

    and logically naruto would of died at the hands of deidara. since naruto cant do any lightning sht
    and again with the lightning bull? please stop that already and come with something that makes sense.
     
         

  8. #233
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    Another crazy person with no logic and no understanding
    Rinnegan is the best blood line limit or eye tech as stated by j-man
    Sasuke will be made more powerful indeed but compared to itachi he is weak... He is merely staying alive due to the fact he is going to be the main antagonist for Naruto to sweet talk back to the "good side" so sasuke will win against raikage because of the fact it will be naruto who brings him crashing down to earth thats what the story line is based on terrible dudes getting changed by naruto's mysterious power
    sasuke as a charactor lacks knowledge his brother knew all the secrets behind shaingan and used it to the best of his ability and then sacrificed himself for his little brother to become more powerful so madara couldn't mess him up
    so my pridiction is simple sasuke will win due to the story line but more then likely he will go blind and take his bro's eyes OR fight will be interuppted as for raikage getting killied i don't really see it but who knows
    but what i do know is at the current moment in time sasuke is everyone's ***** hahahaha being used like a 2 cent hooker by madara and itachi
    as always plz feel to comment
    just keep your arguements logical
    rinnegan is not a blood line limit. and even if it was. it cant do sht. bigben stop making different accounts to get people to agree with you. ;o
     
         

  9. #234
    Baby pain stigie78's Avatar
    Status
    stigie78 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PHILADELPHIA, USA
    Posts
    198
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    rinnegan is not a blood line limit. and even if it was. it cant do sht
    how old are you? you write as if you were 1 year old, maybe less.
     
         

  10. #235
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by stigie78 View Post
    and again with the lightning bull? please stop that already and come with something that makes sense.
    how about you read the manga. the only reason it wouldnt make sense to you is if you cant understand the english language
     
         

  11. #236
    Member kyubikiran's Avatar
    Status
    kyubikiran is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    hey guys give it a rest, this eternaluchihasasuke is so lame and stupid that he is stubbornly keep saying that sasuke is best, stop arguing with him its like blowing a horn in front of a deaf man..
     
         

  12. #237
    Baby pain stigie78's Avatar
    Status
    stigie78 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PHILADELPHIA, USA
    Posts
    198
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kyubikiran View Post
    hey guys give it a rest, this eternaluchihasasuke is so lame and stupid that he is stubbornly keep saying that sasuke is best, stop arguing with him its like blowing a horn in front of a deaf man..
    i think i will follow your advise.
     
         

  13. #238
    Member Oden's Avatar
    Status
    Oden is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssj4SonNino View Post
    This just sounds funny, like the guy talkin about how Madara is not Tobi.
    Not for nothing but I think most people here KNOW that the aloe vera dude (Zetsu) has nothing to do with darkening anything on Sasuke. If Im wrong I will gladly eat my own words up, and acknowledge that you are right. but till then...
    I was in ref to these pages:

    Naruto 460 page 14 | One Manga
    Naruto 460 page 15 | One Manga

    in my opinion this looks like Zetsu... I also call him black Aloe Vera b/c I didn't feel like looking up his real name so I put in his nickname that Naruto gave him
     
         

  14. #239
    Member Oden's Avatar
    Status
    Oden is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssj4SonNino View Post
    You haven't read chap. 239-244. Let me fill you in.
    Obito accepted that he was smashed and knew he was going to die. Also Kakashi and Rin could not have lifted all those rocks piled up on him especially after being smashed, THEN completely buried after an earthquake attack from the rock-nin. When he gave Kakashi the gift for graduating to jounin Rin was by his side as Kakashi dealt with the one responsible for crushin him. Obito is dead. He was not pissed at anyone, and he hated Kakashi the most if anything, but at the end he tells him "Whatever the... the village may say... you are... a great jonin... I want you... to know that... please accept...(his left eye)".
    It doent take any super thinking to KNOW that Obito is dead. R.I.P.

    But then again YOU said YOU'd be pissed, not Obito. LoL!

    Some thoughts aside from this; just spilling out thoughts:
    i think the mask Tobi/Madara has is to simply cover his left eye, thats what I think. Correct me if im wrong, but the sharingan is known to have one power on one eye and another power on the other. Maybe his other eye is something he doesnt play with and might just break it out when he's in a pinch or maybe he does use it but covered up just like Danzou or maybe he's saving it for the Moon Plan thingee. kakashi hides his eye for when he needs it the most and not to use up chakra, and Danzou covers it up cause he just doesnt wanna show it off and to save chakra as well. The mask is there for a reason (to cover up his face/identity as well) and this guy is the sneakest of sneakest. But thats what I think, his mask has something to do with his sharingan usage. But really only time will tell.
    Thank you for pointing out that that was may opinion of how I would feel if I was in his position and that I was not saying that is how Orbito felt, lol That was a joking comment anyway
     
         

  15. #240
    Member Oden's Avatar
    Status
    Oden is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kydo View Post
    kinda off topic but.

    Naruto's next element

    i think his next element will be douton aka earth.He already has wind and ppl will say earth dosent go well with wind but thats not important, it has been said by a member of konoha that naruto's skills are best suited for offense not defense,douton would provide that among other things as we saw in the naruto vs neji fight, naruto can find uses for douton,he wouldnt have to damage his nails anymore.Sasuke his rival has katon and raiton, i doubt kishi wud give naruto raiton ever considering it is now sasukes main element and jus not narutos style... katon can be usful to a sage as we have seen wit jiraya and for other stuff too plus is boosted by wind but its too destructive and flashy,but i dont rule it out as kakashi has been seen using 4 elements.Suiton can be combined with wind but i doubt kishi wud make it so that naruto can completely counter all his rival's,sasuke's moves. that is what my theory of him learning, douton "next" is based on.
    I disagree, the series is called the hurricane chronicles = Shippuden, plus Naruto's mom is from the former whirlpool country so water would be most likely and an awesome fit. But these are all just guesses but I would like to see him learn water.
     
         

  16. #241
    the bloody
    Status
    AscH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    Ok dude no offense but where the heck did u get the tobi obito theory. Second we already discussed about tobi being obito a long time ago before u even joined.
    that's because i've lost interest in naruto for a while but ever since i've learned that there's an akatsuki member that almost has the same appearance as obito i knew it was him and find some proofs.
     
         

  17. #242
    the bloody
    Status
    AscH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Choujuu Giga View Post
    In response to both of these posts, you have given your answers to the question that I askedfine, lets say that a one out of a million chance that Tobi is revealed to be Obito. My opinion on that would have to be that Kishimoto choosing Obito to be Tobis true identity was a poor choice. Now what I will say is that I can acknowledge that for some reason Kishimoto pulls one over on every manga fan reader by revealing Tobi to instead of being Madara like he himself stated, rather used that alias and really is someone new added to the manga. That is the only other assumption Ill state for the matter. Also if Madara has these brainwashing capabilities like a lot of others have posted then why hasnt he already BRAINWASHED Sasuke to be the next Nagato/Sealing Technique: Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals. Oh I know why, because of what is posted below taken from Narutopedia:

    As Nagato is now dead, Madara Uchiha claimed that they needed a new pawn to synchronize with the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, which he intends to have Sasuke Uchiha for, but doesn't plan to do so yet, as Sasuke is proven difficult to manipulate.
    your good men
    but its not a poor choice to choose obito as tobi
     
         

  18. #243
    the bloody
    Status
    AscH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssj4SonNino View Post
    Here's something my older brother had sent to me via e-mail on 9/12/07 that I wanna share with yallz
    Im not sure what the source is from where he got it ( i think it might be from wikipedia), but really not sure, but it makes sense.
    READ AT YOUR LEISURE, its pretty long
    ALSO CAN ANYONE CONFIRM IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT IT MAKES SENSE THO
    : This was made before Itachi and Sasuke fought. Around when Sasuke first went to Orochimaru more or less.

    The Dark History of Uchiha: The Bloodline of Tengu -------------------- Hyuuga clan is one of the oldest clans in Konoha. They have been there ever since the establishment of the hidden village. Many years ago there was a girl from Hyuuga clan who fell in love with an outsider. She decided to marry herself to the young man despite the strong protests from her own clan. But this man was no ordinary human. In fact, this man was not a human at all. His name was Sojobo. He was the King of Tengu. There are two types of tengus, Karasu tengu (a crow-like creature with beak and wings) and Konoha tengu (also known as Yamabushi tengu). Sojobo was a Konoha tengu. He had long nose and white hair with a pair of black wings on his back. As the King of Tengu, Sojobo possessed some very mystical powers. He carried a fan made of Fatsia leaf that could create a storm (therefore people sometimes call this type of leaf as Tengu no Uchiwa or Tengus fan). He could teleport himself or any other things from one place to another. He could also communicate with people telepathically or even invade their minds and drive them to madness. Besides, Sojobo was also known for his shapeshifting ability. He sometimes transformed himself into human to interact with people. Konoha tengu Anyway, this girl from Hyuuga was in love with Sojobo taking the human form without knowing his true identity. She married him shortly after they met each other. A year or two later, she was pregnant and gave birth to their first son. Sojobo named this son Uchiha, Uchiha Madara, after Uchiwa which means fan. And of course as we know, fan also later became the symbol of this new clan. Everything was good. Uchiha Madara soon grew up to become a very powerful shinobi. He not only inherited the Kekkei Genkai from his mother but with the Tengu blood inside him the Byakugan had evolved into an even more dreadful formthe Sharingan! This new bloodline had 2 levels: Normal Sharingan and Mangekyou Sharingan. Like his tengu father, Madara possessed some incredible magical powers. He was able to use telepathy to invade peoples minds, or even teleport himself across a short distance. When he turned on the Mangekyou Sharingan (he had the normal Sharingan on 24/7 just like his Hyuuga kin), the eyes would further intensify his powers and bring him even closer to a tengu form. He had developed 3 jutsus under this state, namely Tsukiyomi (to control peoples minds and drive them insane), Amaterasu (to teleport objects into another dimension)* and Susanoo (to create a storm like that created by a Tengus fan). Because of his bravery and almost unparalleled powers, Madara soon became a hero in his peoples eyes despite his young age. He became very close friends with Shodaime and together they took up the responsibility to protect the Konoha village they established. Madara founded the first police force in the Konoha and swore to protect his people with his life. But good things do not last long. As Madara was about to reach his adulthood, Sojobo began to reveal his true intention. Sojobo didnt marry the girl from Hyuuga out of love. He was only looking for a perfect body, a container (probably to achieve greater powers), and he figured the best way was to create one with his own blood. He was planning on taking over Madaras body once he reached his adulthood. It didnt take Uchiha Madara long to find out this appalling truth. He felt a mixture of shock and anger. He felt he was being used but he wasnt going to give in such easily, at least not without a fight. But Madara knew only too well that no matter how strong he was he stood no chance against the King of Tengu. Out of desperation he sought for the legendary BijuuKyuubi (the God of Fire). Kyuubi was very impressed by Madaras abilities. A secret pact was made and Kyuubi agreed to lend his power and chakra to Uchiha Madara. Soon Madara mastered the katon and he could even cast a dark fire that would burn for 7 days and 7 nights after performing the Amaterasu. But even with these newly gained powers and a huge supply of chakra from the Kyuubi, Uchiha Madara was only able to beat his demon father by a hair's breadth. He couldnt finish him once and for all but only managed to seal him up. However, the seal he used was a very special one. To break the seal it requires the Kyuubi's chakra and also not one but 3 Uchiha members who can wield the Mangekyou Sharingan. Each MS user has to cast a different MS jutsu at the same time and when the 3 jutsus--Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu and Susanoo--combine, the great evil will be unleashed. It's a tall order and Madara thought it would be enough to seal up the demon for eternity. But what Madara didnt anticipate was that this seal itself would bring a bloody massacre upon his own clan many decades later Here I will derail a bit and talk about the relationship between Shodaime and Madara. When Shodai found out about the secret pact between Madara and Kyuubi he was enraged. He thought it was hunger for greater power that led his best friend to the Kyuubi. Madara didnt explain to him either because he didnt want anyone to know he was a half-demon. Conflicts began to appear between the two who were once close to each other. The intense hostility eventually resulted in a great battle at the Valley of the End. (You might think that I depicted Madara as too strong a character and therefore feel skeptical about Shodai being able to rival both MS and Kyuubis power at the same time. Well you better not forget that Shodai had the ability to suppress Kyuubis chakra and his darkness jutsu and suiton might be very good counter-moves to Madara's Sharingan and katon respectively as well.) Alright, now back to the main story. Many years had come into past since Sojobo was sealed. The tengus blood in Uchiha clan was now no longer as pure as it once was. It was gradually being diluted by constant marriages with non-Uchihas over the generations. Now even the Normal Sharingan was possessed by only the elite few among Uchihas, let alone the Mangekyou Sharingan. But the dark history of the clan was anything but forgotten. A tengu shrine was built underneath the Nakano temple by some of the early Uchihas to keep all the secrets of the clan inside (including killing your loved one to gain MS which was discovered by some later Uchiha). Once an Uchiha member was thought to be reliable enough he would be informed about the secret meeting place and it would then become his life-long obligation to keep these secrets from outsiders. The Uchihas considered this dark history as an unspeakable shame and swore to protect the glory and dignity of their clan with their lives no matter what happened. 20 years ago, a new member was born into an Uchiha family. He soon proved himself to be a prodigy, even by the high standards of the Uchiha. He graduated at the top of his class at age 7, mastered the Sharingan at 8, became a Chunin at 10 and an ANBU squad leader at 13. His name was Uchiha Itachi. As Itachi was selected to become an ANBU his father Fugaku felt that it was the right time to tell him everything. Itachi learned about the Mangekyou Sharingan and the origin of his clan from his father. Deep inside his mind, an evil shadow began to take shape One night, when all men of Uchiha were supposed to gather at the secret meeting place two of them were absent. Itachi lured his best friend Uchiha Shisui to the Nakano river and started his horrendous plan. He assaulted and killed Uchiha Shisui on that night and obtained the accursed eye powersMangekyou Sharingan from the death of his friend. The next day when people found Uchiha Shisuis body they also found a suicide note grabbed in his hand. But of course this note wasnt really written by Shisui. Itachi forged his handwriting with the Sharingan to make it look like a suicide. What was written on the note is important because it reflects Itachi's feeling at that time. Always living with fearfear that people may find out the secrets of their clan, fear that people may know Uchihas are actually descendants of demonthey all swore to take the secrets with them to the graveyard. This was the miserable life of every Uchiha member. Itachi was tired of all these. He could see no future for his clan. He didnt understand why his people felt ashamed of their own past. He didnt understand why his people didnt see their superiority to the normal human beings. He didnt understand why his people decided to seal up such a great power and not to use it. Itachi had lost all his hope for the Uchiha clan because of the pathetic path they had chosen. From the moment Itachi heard about the origin of his clan he felt a weird sense of pleasure and superiority. He felt he was somehow more special than the others. Then his sick and twisted mind had gone even further. He wanted to set the tengu free. He was willing to sacrifice his body in exchange for probably the strongest power the world had ever seen. He was ready to offer his body to the Tengu King. Soon Itachi had put his thoughts into action. When he learned about the Akatsukis plan to capture the Bijuus he decided to join them. He needed their help to get the Kyuubis chakra. But thats not all. Itachi still had to find another 2 MS users. After awhile, he came across a second MS user who agreed to help him carry out his plan. Now all he needed was the third and last MS user. Itachi knew his clan members would never kill their loved ones to get MS. He despised them. They were a bunch of cowards, useless oh wait, Itachi suddenly came up with an ideahe could still use them to achieve his purpose. He could use them to make his little brother the third MS user On a full-moon night, the ancient blood inside Itachi finally awakened and he had completely lost his mind. He killed his entire clan including his parents. Then he waited for his little brother Sasuke to come home. He wanted him to know he was the one who did it. He used Tsukiyomi on his brother to make sure such a traumatic picture would stay with him for the rest of his life. He wanted Sasuke to hate him. He wanted Sasuke to hate him enough to kill his own friend and activate the Mangekyou Sharingan. He told him about the secret meeting place so that he would find out everything. He wanted Sasuke to take the path he had paved for himthe path of an avenger...
    i've heard of that story recently but the sojobo you speak of in the story i read was yamato no orochi.
    the hyuuga clan and tengu clan are rivals..the hyuuga clan has the sword of(itachi's sword the one he uses to seal orochimaru i dont remember it)while the tengu clan has the kusanagi sword(the one from orochimaru) the hyuuga princess married yamato no orochi(the one you said sojobo)soon the have three child tsukuyomi amaterasu and susano..soon after the demon yamato no orochi has become the hachibi for continuously gaining chakra he fought the kyuubi hoping to acquire its powers. they fought for a long period of time and yamato no orochi was deafeted because eventhough their chakra is equal the kyuubi's chakra is limitless so eventually yamato no orochi has worn out..sought out to find revenge and continue his ambition to become the most powerful through kyuubi's power he find's a way to acquire more power and finally defeat the kyuubi by the way of sacrificing his own childs. but the tsukuyomi and the others found out yamato no orochi plans to take them as a sacrifice they make their move to seal yamato no orochi with the help of the two swords. they have sealed their father and the only thing that can bring yamato no orochi back is the flesh and blood of the 1000th genius among the hyuuga(we know that uchiha clan came from hyuuga clan)so the one to be sacrifice to bring yamato no orochi and its powers that will eventually surpass the kyuubi's is none other than uchiha sasuke.
    BTW uchiha madara knew this(probably itachi too)so i have a feeling that he's gonna sacrifice sasuke(which itachi doesn't want to happen)but as i saw in the past manga chapter the one with sasuke and a kyuubi-like at his back probably sasuke will acquire yamato no orochi's power and thus sasuke(with the true power of hachibi)vs naruto(kyuubi)

    that's all.
     
         
    Last edited by AscH; 09-02-2009 at 02:42 AM.

  19. #244
    Hokage Izanagi BigBen's Avatar
    Status
    BigBen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by AscH View Post
    your good men
    but its not a poor choice to choose obito as tobi
    read what i told u on the subject and stop talking foolishness
    it's rediculus to think it man
    rip obito
     
         

  20. #245
    Member stylezish's Avatar
    Status
    stylezish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    sharingan is the best blood limit
    What?!

    Okay look, EternalUchihaSasuke. I'm a big fan of Uchiha family and I love the way Kishi plans them out in his story. Sometimes

    we see 4-5 chapters of just Sasuke in action and sometimes we see him planning out stories of their clan history (when Madara

    speaks to Sasuke about the truth about his brother).

    Let's go back to some of the manga chapters and I'm sure everyone here knew about it. Some of the greatest shinobi like Minato,

    Jiraiya, Kakashi or whomever, had said this: "For a shinobi, the most important thing is TEAM WORK". Minato said this to Kakashi when he rushed in with his Chidori.

    Now, let's get back to some of your point here. Hmm.. you don't seem to mention anything about Sasuke's teammate or every other character so I'm going to agree with some of the people here that you are a Sasuke fan (all the way, obviously). The fact that you're trying to defend this character just makes it even worst.

    What do I mean worst? You said "Sharingan is the best blood limit". Even myself being an Uchiha lover, is disagreeing with you. Did you just flip through the chapters when they were talking about the story of the Rinnegan?

    Go to naruto.wikia and search for Rinnegan and read all about it:


    "The Rinnegan (Literally meaning "Samsara Eye") is the most revered and, according to Fukasaku, and Jiraiya the most powerful of all the three great dōjutsu. The Rinnegan's occurrence is so rare that Jiraiya once believed its existence was only a legend. There have been only two known Rinnegan users: the Sage of the Six Paths and Nagato. With the Sage presumably long deceased and with Nagato dead, there are currently no confirmed Rinnegan users alive at this point."

    And please don't say something like "Jiraiya is an idiot, he doesn't know anything".

    We all love Sasuke, he is very powerful and intelligent shinobi. That doesn't mean I am going to brag about how he killed Orochimaru when Jiraiya couldn't (by the way, Jiraiya was drugged so he couldn't use any jutsu). How he killed Deidara, yes.. Sasuke is a genius, of course EARTH is weak to LIGHTNING and I'm sure Tobi already knew who was going to win that fight.

    Yo dude.. I'm not even gonna mention anything about Itachi vs. Sasuke, can you figure it out yourself? Please do because you're embarassing all of the Uchiha fans out there.

    Sasuke vs. Raikage? Sasuke's purpose is to kill Danzou but Raikage gets in his way. He even said (I'm gonna add a few words here so it makes a bit more sense) "I'm really f**king pissed off right now because ZETSU betrayed me, if you come at me I'm gonna kill all of you because I'm EMO and a gangsta, what? you don't believe I'm Yakuza? Look at my half long half spiky hair"

    So who's gonna win then? Why don't we ask Kishi and so there will be no excitement in reading his Manga. Believe me though, some of you are intelligent and I love the predictions made by some of you, it's really entertaining.

    I have no hate for you EternalUchihaSasuke, I just want you to stop and think a moment before you utter something stupid like : "sharingan is the best blood limit".
     
         

  21. #246
    The 4th & Missing Sannin Ssj4SonNino's Avatar
    Status
    Ssj4SonNino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sunagakure, Hi no Kuni
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Oden View Post
    Thank you for pointing out that that was may opinion of how I would feel if I was in his position and that I was not saying that is how Orbito felt, lol That was a joking comment anyway
    Your welcome. You know how crazy people get here. Wuz jus tryin to point sumthin out. My bad too, now that I know it was just a joke.
    But about the aloe vera guy being Sasuke's dark chakra, I see what you mean that he looks like the dark Zetsu but I still dont think that was him but just a representation of how dark and evil his chakra was at that moment. But hey! Thats my guess and your guess is your guess. So we'll just have to wait till the manga reveals exactly what it is. Peace :D

    "Kishi! C'mon...Us fans are killin each other here with these guesses. Many people are being chewed out here on these thread post. STOP THE MADNESS!!!!" How troublesome -
     
         

  22. #247
    The 4th & Missing Sannin Ssj4SonNino's Avatar
    Status
    Ssj4SonNino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sunagakure, Hi no Kuni
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Oden View Post
    I disagree, the series is called the hurricane chronicles = Shippuden, plus Naruto's mom is from the former whirlpool country so water would be most likely and an awesome fit. But these are all just guesses but I would like to see him learn water.
    Honestly thats what I was going by as well. Like your ideas bro!
     
         

  23. #248
    Hokage Mystikk******'s Avatar
    Status
    Mystikk****** is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Atl/ga
    Posts
    476
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    sharingan is the best blood limit
    OK ETERNAL lol ima sasuke fan too an i got ya bak dude but really.... sharingan isn't the best or most powerful... it might look the best lol but it isn't better than the ninja who created the ninja world.. thats jus common since... an for everyone else yu guys should stop ganging up on him because he likes sasuke... im pretty sure if somone started tellin you your fav. character sucked an isn't strong, that you would do the same thing. Sasuke is strong the only reason yall dont like him is because he's bad ass an he doesn't back down, even when he knows he can't win /// anyone see any simularities with the main character(NARUTO)hint*hint* lol .... im pretty sure all you sasuke haters would rather him run away wen he's out matched but he doesn't he's a pure fighter an he will always fight till the end... ooooo sasuke copies everyones moves..... oooo sasuke doesnt work or train like naruto..... ooooo sasuke only fights half dead people..... like comon guys lol this whole arguement is pathetic. if it wasn't for kakashi's 1 sharingan an him copying over 1000 jutsu's he would be a low rate shinobi... an if u look at kakashi gaiden u can see that kakashi at that point in time as a kid didnt like the uchiha and the sharingan... all im saying is sasuke is gonna get whats comming to him from NARUTO thats a GUARANTEE but anyone an everyone before then besides madara is going to get owned an i dont care about past fights im only interested in the future fights an right now he's getting stronger just like naruto... sorry about the long post but forreal guys lets be friends an respect everyones post.
     
         

  24. #249
    Banned
    Status
    moneyezzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    571
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    sharingan is the best blood limit
    lol this guy
     
         

  25. #250
    Za Kansatsusha Choujuu Giga's Avatar
    Status
    Choujuu Giga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by LightningZI View Post
    Oh another ridiculous post, So with his fire chakra he's gonna keep himself warm and toasty. As I said, All you do is think of ridiculous arguments and think their the best. Seriously lmao.

    You see it still had him, Something no ones attacks have done so far. If Itachi knew madara more that Amaterasu would have killed him. No facts? Terrible arguments? That's coming from the guy who doesn't read my posts. Funny how would you know If I had facts and Terrible arguments if you don't bother to read? Try to make sense..

    Funny, Everyone here is a nerd except you. Nice self-esteem, Too bad it's not true. You can't tell over the internet if some kid is a nerd or not, All you can do is assume. I'm pretty sure tons of people assume your a nerd, I mean defending an anime character with all your arguments? We don't hate Sasuke, We just hate the Sasuke Fanboys.

    Sasuke could handle Raikage and his men, Funny when he hasn't even experienced their powers or knows nothing except that he's the Raikage and there's 2 Jounins. Nice he knows so much about them. Itachi could have killed Sasuke at ANY time. He was always stronger than Sasuke, Even during their fight. Orochimaru was ready for his transfer jutsu, That's the reason he was so weak. Even your beloved sasuke says so himself. Here's the page.

    Naruto 363 page 15 | One Manga

    Maybe you should get some facts for a change. I'm also pretty sure posts don't matter, How much you know about it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by kyubikiran View Post
    try to think as a normal person dude, y r u so obsessed with sasuke?, he may be strong but he is too cocky in his fights, thats where he is getting ****ed up and got owned by others, he is thinking his sharingan is the best bloodline limit...
    Quote Originally Posted by kyubikiran View Post
    hey guys give it a rest, this eternaluchihasasuke is so lame and stupid that he is stubbornly keep saying that sasuke is best, stop arguing with him its like blowing a horn in front of a deaf man..
    Quote Originally Posted by stigie78 View Post
    i think i will follow your advise.
    Quote Originally Posted by stigie78 View Post
    how old are you? you write as if you were 1 year old, maybe less.
    It is ridiculous how you verbally attack someone for simply defending a character against THE WORLD. You say EternalUchihaSasuke is deaf? What about all of you; this is a forum where you have debates not everyone ganging up on someone. Why does everyone attack only the character Sasuke? I barely see any hatred towards other characters. To my knowledge Sasuke himself has never stated about his Sharingan being the best bloodline limit, please. Okay what about Naruto having to always eventually fall back on the Kyuubi. Except for when he beat Kiba even though in my opinion that was pretty pathetic for such a fast character as Kiba to be beaten by someone who forever uses Kage Bunshin no Jutsu even when learning new techs.

    The Kyuubi even hates him and only helps him so that he doesnt die along with him. That LightningZI dude who was trolling around having it in for Eternal and listed Sasukes achievements through the series being pathetic compared to Naruto. He also stated in his achievements that he obtained a power up due to Orochimaru pills. Well I looked into that and from the Narutopedia source I only got this: "His physical improvements are so great that Sakura even suspected that he had been given drugs to improve his physical capabilities" She only SUSPECTED it, that has yet to be confirmed.

    Well I have news for all you Sasuke haters; Kishimoto is the creator that titled the manga Naruto. Meaning HE will always be the one who will surpass everyone being the main character unlike Sasuke, Raikage, Kirabi, Madara etc. that are not, so Sasuke is not one who can be pinned against Naruto because if Kishi wanted Naruto to kill Sasuke he will, Madara he will, etc. and he will never be killed off; hence being the main protagonist. Dont get me wrong now, I am not attacking the Naruto character yet only stating facts about the main protagonist. Ive gotten off the subject herebut I just wanted to state that everyone has a right to debate in this forum someone like Eternal wouldnt have to defend the character SO MUCH if mostly everyone on this forum was against Sasuke and about LightningZI yes once more saying "We only attack the fanboys not the character" more like your attacking both.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •