Page 11 of 13 « First ... 78910111213 Last»
Results 251 to 275 of 313
  1. #251
    Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Konoha Rokudaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Fire Country
    Posts
    1,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by asch View Post
    first you're pathetic man! And there's no such thing as 200%(sigh)bobo talaga nito. . .
    You will actually believe someone who says he's madara?
    You actually believe a clan member such an uchiha will die for just rock fall??
    Tobi is just bluffing that he's madara
    why will you continuously say something that you are sure in yourself(like tobi always saying madara. Doesn't he gets tired of saying that?)
    you are the one who needs to reread the manga not just 10times but 1000times!(bobo mo gago!)
    you can find it in itachi's words that tobi is'nt madara if so then why did he not tell sasuke that tobi is madara?(we all know that itachi doesn't want sasuke to meet madara) then he can actually said to sasuke don't go near tobi the one with the mask in akatsuki(if tobi is madara. But itachi didn't said that so you can tell that tobi isn't madara plus itachi said that madara is just a pathetic shell of his former self and another thing the only thing that can trigger the amaterasu is the sharingan it will not trigger because it sees madara! Bobo mo!)
    and another proof that tobi isn't madara this time you can find it in tobi's word himself! Read his conversation with kakashi if your good at english subject then you can figure it out yourself!

    Stop saying that tobi is madara i have a lot of proofs that tobi is obito if not tobi's body is obito's if not again then tobi is mizukage!
    Tobi is obito(80%) tobi is madara but inside obito's body(10%) tobi is mizukage(10%) tobi is actually madara(impossible!)
    if you have lots of proofs, then show me. I don't think you can even show me one single page. Accept that you are 200% wrong.
     
         

  2. #252
    Banned
    Status
    moneyezzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    571
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Konoha Rokudaime View Post
    if you have lots of proofs, then show me. I don't think you can even show me one single page. Accept that you are 200% wrong.
    dude lol he called himself madara
     
         

  3. #253
    Hokage Mystikk******'s Avatar
    Status
    Mystikk****** is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Atl/ga
    Posts
    465
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Choujuu Giga View Post
    It is ridiculous how you verbally attack someone for simply defending a character against THE WORLD. You say EternalUchihaSasuke is deaf? What about all of you; this is a forum where you have debates not everyone ganging up on someone. Why does everyone attack only the character Sasuke? I barely see any hatred towards other characters. To my knowledge Sasuke himself has never stated about his Sharingan being the best bloodline limit, please. Okay what about Naruto having to always eventually fall back on the Kyuubi. Except for when he beat Kiba even though in my opinion that was pretty pathetic for such a fast character as Kiba to be beaten by someone who forever uses Kage Bunshin no Jutsu even when learning new techs.

    The Kyuubi even hates him and only helps him so that he doesnt die along with him. That LightningZI dude who was trolling around having it in for Eternal and listed Sasukes achievements through the series being pathetic compared to Naruto. He also stated in his achievements that he obtained a power up due to Orochimaru pills. Well I looked into that and from the Narutopedia source I only got this: "His physical improvements are so great that Sakura even suspected that he had been given drugs to improve his physical capabilities" She only SUSPECTED it, that has yet to be confirmed.

    Well I have news for all you Sasuke haters; Kishimoto is the creator that titled the manga Naruto. Meaning HE will always be the one who will surpass everyone being the main character unlike Sasuke, Raikage, Kirabi, Madara etc. that are not, so Sasuke is not one who can be pinned against Naruto because if Kishi wanted Naruto to kill Sasuke he will, Madara he will, etc. and he will never be killed off; hence being the main protagonist. Dont get me wrong now, I am not attacking the Naruto character yet only stating facts about the main protagonist. Ive gotten off the subject herebut I just wanted to state that everyone has a right to debate in this forum someone like Eternal wouldnt have to defend the character SO MUCH if mostly everyone on this forum was against Sasuke and about LightningZI yes once more saying "We only attack the fanboys not the character" more like your attacking both.
    I couldn't of put that any better even if i tried lol
     
         

  4. #254
    恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Last Arcanum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by moneyezzz View Post
    lol this guy
    I lol @ you.

    moneyezzz. What do you think is the best bloodline limit? I'm asking you since you find his answer humorous.

    I think each bloodline has its pros and cons, not one the best in general.



    EDIT: I also agree with Choujuu once more. The dude speaks the truth.

     
         

  5. #255
    Banned
    Status
    moneyezzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    571
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Juuken View Post
    I lol @ you.

    moneyezzz. What do you think is the best bloodline limit? I'm asking you since you find his answer humorous.

    I think each bloodline has its pros and cons, not one the best in general.

    its called tha rinnengan thts tha best bloodline its stated in tha manga tht it is

    EDIT: I also agree with Choujuu once more. The dude speaks the truth.

    its called tha rinnengan thts tha best bloodline its stated in tha manga tht it is
     
         

  6. #256
    恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Last Arcanum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by moneyezzz View Post
    its called tha rinnengan thts tha best bloodline its stated in tha manga tht it is
    Rinnegan isn't a confirmed bloodline limit. Check the link below. Choose out of the revealed ones I should say.

    Rinnegan - Narutopedia, the Naruto Wiki
     
         

  7. #257
    Banned
    Status
    moneyezzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    571
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Juuken View Post
    Rinnegan isn't a confirmed bloodline limit. Check the link below. Choose out of the revealed ones I should say.

    Rinnegan - Narutopedia, the Naruto Wiki
    lol yu allways love 2 dissagree dnt yu only leet ninja gets it thts why thrs not a hole clan
     
         

  8. #258
    Hokage Mystikk******'s Avatar
    Status
    Mystikk****** is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Atl/ga
    Posts
    465
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Juuken View Post
    Rinnegan isn't a confirmed bloodline limit. Check the link below. Choose out of the revealed ones I should say.

    Rinnegan - Narutopedia, the Naruto Wiki
    well i like the sharingan lol the byuakugan is nice too but i believe if a uchiha ninja fought a hyuuga ninja i think the sharingan user would win.
     
         

  9. #259
    Banned
    Status
    moneyezzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    571
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystikk****** View Post
    well i like the sharingan lol the byuakugan is nice too but i believe if a uchiha ninja fought a hyuuga ninja i think the sharingan user would win.
    no duh thy whould unless thy were complete retards nd let a hyuuga hit thm thn thy whould be ****ed
     
         

  10. #260
    恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Last Arcanum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by moneyezzz View Post
    no duh thy whould unless thy were complete retards nd let a hyuuga hit thm thn thy whould be ****ed
    I think the Hyuuga clan should have more abilities than what Kishimoto has shown/revealed so until then, if it was Mangekyou vs. regular Byakugan then yeah epic fail. The regular Sharingan users won't have an easy win. I think its a 50% vs. 50% wins for regular Sharingan. After all, why was Kumogakure so interested in Hyuuga's Byakugan and not Uchiha's Sharingan?
     
         

  11. #261
    Member culinaryg's Avatar
    Status
    culinaryg is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    260
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    hello im just a guy who read these pages n heres a summary..

    1-8pg normal discussion
    9-11 everyone is gangin on eternal n i think eternal enjoys annoying ppl
    12-13 everyone starts defending eternalsasuke, now eternal doesnt talk

    wats wrong with 6 ppl goin against 1 person just cuz hes out numbered doesnt the 6 pppl have theyre own view actuallly nevermind wat i said im not getting into this its funny though being a bystander in this
     
         

  12. #262
    Member Oden's Avatar
    Status
    Oden is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssj4SonNino View Post
    Your welcome. You know how crazy people get here. Wuz jus tryin to point sumthin out. My bad too, now that I know it was just a joke.
    But about the aloe vera guy being Sasuke's dark chakra, I see what you mean that he looks like the dark Zetsu but I still dont think that was him but just a representation of how dark and evil his chakra was at that moment. But hey! Thats my guess and your guess is your guess. So we'll just have to wait till the manga reveals exactly what it is. Peace :D

    "Kishi! C'mon...Us fans are killin each other here with these guesses. Many people are being chewed out here on these thread post. STOP THE MADNESS!!!!" How troublesome -
    Haha yeah thanks for the other one too. But I am sure that image meant something just like in this one where Naruto finds Pein you see his eyes

    Naruto 441 page 14 | One Manga

    or like when something happens and you see the fox inside Naruto (I would find pictures to assist my point but there are too many pages to look through) That Zetsu dude is inside Sasuke. I could not say that is controlling him as much as he is opening Sasuke's heart to the darkside, I guess to make him more easy to manipulate. Which is funny b/c they did not do that with Itachi, which one might conclude is b/c he was so benevolent. But Itachi killed his whole family, good reason or not that takes a special type of malice to pull off. Anyway case and point something outside of Sasuke is making his chakra dark and I would bet that black aloe has something to do with it.

    Side note: WTF happen to the love interest in the story. When are we going to see a chick fight over Naruto, Hinata v Sakura! lol or Sakura v Hawk girl (whatever her name is)
     
         

  13. #263
    恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Last Arcanum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by culinaryg View Post
    hello im just a guy who read these pages n heres a summary..

    1-8pg normal discussion
    9-11 everyone is gangin on eternal n i think eternal enjoys annoying ppl
    12-13 everyone starts defending eternalsasuke, now eternal doesnt talk

    wats wrong with 6 ppl goin against 1 person just cuz hes out numbered doesnt the 6 pppl have theyre own view actuallly nevermind wat i said im not getting into this its funny though being a bystander in this
    I saw a lot of trolls in this thread. I can understand why Sasuke fans would stick up for him. People nowadays just hate/dislike him just because of his outlook on things in life. I think Sasuke has the worst childhood if not tied with Gaara and has his reasons for acting the way he does. Look at Gaara he wasn't changed until Naruto came along and still required at of adjusting afterwards. I'm not even a Sasuke fan but I can relate to him. People should try and look past his personality. I'm sure Naruto will eventually end up changing him as well in the distant future.
     
         

  14. #264
    Hokage Mystikk******'s Avatar
    Status
    Mystikk****** is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Atl/ga
    Posts
    465
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by culinaryg View Post
    hello im just a guy who read these pages n heres a summary..

    1-8pg normal discussion
    9-11 everyone is gangin on eternal n i think eternal enjoys annoying ppl
    12-13 everyone starts defending eternalsasuke, now eternal doesnt talk

    wats wrong with 6 ppl goin against 1 person just cuz hes out numbered doesnt the 6 pppl have theyre own view actuallly nevermind wat i said im not getting into this its funny though being a bystander in this
    i know rite but i had to say some dude thats jus not fair lol thats like if i said hidan is my fav. charac an everyone started ganging up on me its jus not rite dude lol it went from a discussion about a character to a argument about people an it shouldn't be like that here ever.
     
         

  15. #265
    Member stylezish's Avatar
    Status
    stylezish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Oden View Post
    Side note: WTF happen to the love interest in the story. When are we going to see a chick fight over Naruto, Hinata v Sakura! lol or Sakura v Hawk girl (whatever her name is)
    It's probably coming lol. Btw her name is Karin
     
         

  16. #266
    Member stylezish's Avatar
    Status
    stylezish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Juuken View Post
    I can understand why Sasuke fans would stick up for him. People nowadays just hate/dislike him just because of his outlook on things in life. I think Sasuke has the worst childhood if not tied with Gaara and has his reasons for acting the way he does. Look at Gaara he wasn't changed until Naruto came along and still required at of adjusting afterwards. I'm not even a Sasuke fan but I can relate to him. People should try and look past his personality. I'm sure Naruto will eventually end up changing him as well in the distant future.
    I'm actually glad Sasuke is acting the way he is acting right now. This makes the story much much more interesting to read. It's exactly like you said about Naruto changing Gaara.

    I'm wondering what Naruto has under his sleeve because it's going to take a lot to make Sasuke change his mind. Again, the manga just got even more interesting.
     
         

  17. #267
    Hokage Mystikk******'s Avatar
    Status
    Mystikk****** is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Atl/ga
    Posts
    465
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by stylezish View Post
    I'm actually glad Sasuke is acting the way he is acting right now. This makes the story much much more interesting to read. It's exactly like you said about Naruto changing Gaara.

    I'm wondering what Naruto has under his sleeve because it's going to take a lot to make Sasuke change his mind. Again, the manga just got even more interesting.
    I'll tell u wat naruto has up his sleeve a fuuton rasengan/a** whoopin waitin on sasuke... im pretty sure u guys kno that the only thing to change sasuke's mind about naruto is a complete a** whoopin at the end of the series.
     
         

  18. #268
    Hokage Izanagi BigBen's Avatar
    Status
    BigBen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Juuken View Post
    I saw a lot of trolls in this thread. I can understand why Sasuke fans would stick up for him. People nowadays just hate/dislike him just because of his outlook on things in life. I think Sasuke has the worst childhood if not tied with Gaara and has his reasons for acting the way he does. Look at Gaara he wasn't changed until Naruto came along and still required at of adjusting afterwards. I'm not even a Sasuke fan but I can relate to him. People should try and look past his personality. I'm sure Naruto will eventually end up changing him as well in the distant future.
    No man thats not true at all my problem with it is people take a shitty charactor and make a God out of him.
    Think about it all sasuke has is because of itachi and oro he killied one who was half dead alrdy woot! and the other one who could have killied him just gave his life up for sasuke woot epic win too
    only reason he is alive from KB who basically killied him twice is thanks to kirin and itachi with his "gifts"
    the problem is sasuke is such a poor charactor he cannot use his eyes like his bro could he lacks knowledge of the sharingan and can't use MS ( side note it does look jewish to me hahaha) but yeah he is alive solely because of a storyline naruto has to bring him down for that reason he will find a new way to beat raikage but skillz wise compared to the growth of naruto he is super weak and a dissappointment
    and this is someone that there making into a super-power can pwn all being
    pretty much as it stands if he keeps hateing and killing and dosen't learn how to use sharingan properly like itachi he'll end up dead or blind garenteed
     
         
    Last edited by BigBen; 09-02-2009 at 07:20 AM.

  19. #269
    Hokage Mystikk******'s Avatar
    Status
    Mystikk****** is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Atl/ga
    Posts
    465
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    No man thats not true at all my problem with it is people take a shitty charactor and make a God out of him.
    Think about it all sasuke has is because of itachi and oro he killied one who was half dead alrdy woot! and the other one who could have killied him just gave his life up for sasuke woot epic win too
    only reason he is alive from KB who basically killied him twice is thanks to kirin and itachi with his "gifts"
    the problem is sasuke is such a poor charactor he cannot use his eyes like his bro could he lacks knowledge of the sharingan and can't use MS ( side note it does look jewish to me hahaha) but yeah he is alive solely because of a storyline naruto has to bring him down for that reason he will find a new way to beat raikage but skillz wise compared to the growth of naruto he is super weak and a dissappointment
    and this is someone that there making into a super-power can pwn all being
    pretty much as it stands if he keeps hateing and killing and dosen't learn how to use sharingan properly like itachi he'll end up dead or blind garenteed
    lol woah i definately dont think sasuke is a god.. i jus think he's better than sakura, tenten, lee, neji, choji, ino, shikamaru, shino, hinata, kiba, kankuro, temari, gaara, and most jonin too.
     
         

  20. #270
    the bloody
    Status
    AscH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Choujuu Giga View Post
    It is ridiculous how you verbally attack someone for simply defending a character against THE WORLD. You say EternalUchihaSasuke is deaf? What about all of you; this is a forum where you have debates not everyone ganging up on someone. Why does everyone attack only the character Sasuke? I barely see any hatred towards other characters. To my knowledge Sasuke himself has never stated about his Sharingan being the best bloodline limit, please. Okay what about Naruto having to always eventually fall back on the Kyuubi. Except for when he beat Kiba even though in my opinion that was pretty pathetic for such a fast character as Kiba to be beaten by someone who forever uses Kage Bunshin no Jutsu even when learning new techs.

    The Kyuubi even hates him and only helps him so that he doesnt die along with him. That LightningZI dude who was trolling around having it in for Eternal and listed Sasukes achievements through the series being pathetic compared to Naruto. He also stated in his achievements that he obtained a power up due to Orochimaru pills. Well I looked into that and from the Narutopedia source I only got this: "His physical improvements are so great that Sakura even suspected that he had been given drugs to improve his physical capabilities" She only SUSPECTED it, that has yet to be confirmed.

    Well I have news for all you Sasuke haters; Kishimoto is the creator that titled the manga Naruto. Meaning HE will always be the one who will surpass everyone being the main character unlike Sasuke, Raikage, Kirabi, Madara etc. that are not, so Sasuke is not one who can be pinned against Naruto because if Kishi wanted Naruto to kill Sasuke he will, Madara he will, etc. and he will never be killed off; hence being the main protagonist. Dont get me wrong now, I am not attacking the Naruto character yet only stating facts about the main protagonist. Ive gotten off the subject herebut I just wanted to state that everyone has a right to debate in this forum someone like Eternal wouldnt have to defend the character SO MUCH if mostly everyone on this forum was against Sasuke and about LightningZI yes once more saying "We only attack the fanboys not the character" more like your attacking both.
    your reasoning is good if they hate sasuke then we just have to accept it
    naruto is the main character here so he will always win(eventhough i love to see the main characters to be defeated sometimes because it makes them stronger like the characters in prince of tennis)i idolized kakashi and sasuke in this anime but i dont hate naruto because of course he will absolutely surpass my favorite characters.he's the main character so his job is to be the #1 in here.
     
         

  21. #271
    The Demi-Lurker DarkMarke's Avatar
    Status
    DarkMarke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Vortex World
    Posts
    554
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by culinaryg View Post
    hello im just a guy who read these pages n heres a summary..

    1-8pg normal discussion
    9-11 everyone is gangin on eternal n i think eternal enjoys annoying ppl
    12-13 everyone starts defending eternalsasuke, now eternal doesnt talk

    wats wrong with 6 ppl goin against 1 person just cuz hes out numbered doesnt the 6 pppl have theyre own view actuallly nevermind wat i said im not getting into this its funny though being a bystander in this
    I don't hate Sasuke at all, he's my third fav character.

    Its the stubbornness of his fanboys who think he's the greatest thing on earth and refuse to accept any other characters being as strong if not stronger than him, It takes the fun out of the discussion when someone doesn't use facts to back up their discussion.

    The thing that annoys me most is when they say that "I'm" not using evidence to back up what I say. (When clearly I am)
     
         

  22. #272
    Member Akatsuki leader's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    715
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by oden View Post
    haha yeah thanks for the other one too. But i am sure that image meant something just like in this one where naruto finds pein you see his eyes

    naruto 441 page 14 | one manga

    or like when something happens and you see the fox inside naruto (i would find pictures to assist my point but there are too many pages to look through) that zetsu dude is inside sasuke. I could not say that is controlling him as much as he is opening sasuke's heart to the darkside, i guess to make him more easy to manipulate. Which is funny b/c they did not do that with itachi, which one might conclude is b/c he was so benevolent. But itachi killed his whole family, good reason or not that takes a special type of malice to pull off. Anyway case and point something outside of sasuke is making his chakra dark and i would bet that black aloe has something to do with it.

    Side note: Wtf happen to the love interest in the story. When are we going to see a chick fight over naruto, hinata v sakura! or sakura v hawk girl (whatever her name is)
    Yeah and where is noe shikamaru fight 200iq and more.. kakashi is no strong anymore anyone can deafeat only naruto can fight vs akatsuki.this is...shit. kisame is much stonger than any jounin in konoha!!
     
         
    Last edited by Akatsuki leader; 09-02-2009 at 01:32 PM.

  23. #273
    Member Akatsuki leader's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    715
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    my fav charachters in naruto is akatsuki! and the HAWK team i realy feel can enpatihasm for that 2 team. And the 2. fav chars ninja in konoha Shika, others ninja but (naruto,sai,sakura,INO and now kakashi, yamato,tsunade not im not hate but not love him)
     
         
    Last edited by Akatsuki leader; 09-02-2009 at 01:45 PM.

  24. #274
    Demon kunoichi DarkSakuraAngel736's Avatar
    Status
    DarkSakuraAngel736 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Capturing and trading/selling anime characters. shhhh :)
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Juuken View Post
    I saw a lot of trolls in this thread. I can understand why Sasuke fans would stick up for him. People nowadays just hate/dislike him just because of his outlook on things in life. I think Sasuke has the worst childhood if not tied with Gaara and has his reasons for acting the way he does. Look at Gaara he wasn't changed until Naruto came along and still required at of adjusting afterwards. I'm not even a Sasuke fan but I can relate to him. People should try and look past his personality. I'm sure Naruto will eventually end up changing him as well in the distant future.
    I don't think the ppl on page 10 hate Sasuke. If you read the posts Eternal made on that page you would be able to understand why they reacted that way. He insulted two users opinions about the Sasuke vs. Raikage fight. One said that they thought that Sasuke would lose and the other thought that it was too close of a fight to call. His replies to these post were very rude and I think that's what upset ppl. In the Sasuke vs. Raikage thread there are alot of Sasuke supporters and they don't get flamed because imo they are honest about how strong Sasuke is and don't make him a god. I have no problem with Sasuke( I used to like him in the beginning) or his fans. The problem I have is when a fan points out other characters flaws and flames someone when they mention Sasuke's.
     
         

  25. #275
    Academy Student Aaron's Avatar
    Status
    Aaron is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    maaan guys ... youve created a massacre .. thats just ... mongohaft. und wenn ich eu wr, wr ich mich mal frge, b ihr nd pis besseres ztue hnd ...

    its just a manga ma lovely children .. only a manga, why cant you just enjoy it??? anyway whos interessed in this sas kacke ... NOONE.

    so please ... do your predicitions, do your disscusions but like normal thinking ppl. we love us, dont we??? now lets grab the others hands and sing the song of peace .

    "peace peace peace for all naruto/sasuke/babysakura fans" sing!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •