Page 12 of 13 « First ... 28910111213 Last»
Results 276 to 300 of 313
  1. #276
    Member Akatsuki leader's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    715
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    maaan guys ... youve created a massacre .. thats just ... mongohaft. und wenn ich eu wr, wr ich mich mal frge, b ihr nd pis besseres ztue hnd ...

    its just a manga ma lovely children .. only a manga, why cant you just enjoy it??? anyway whos interessed in this sas kacke ... NOONE.

    so please ... do your predicitions, do your disscusions but like normal thinking ppl. we love us, dont we??? now lets grab the others hands and sing the song of peace .

    "peace peace peace for all naruto/sasuke/babysakura fans" sing!
    Why cant you just enjoy it? maybe HE dosent like KISHI new IDEA in the manga
    or maybe the manga is goes shit and shitter!!

    Peace? neVer gonna be happening!!
    thi is just a comment dont think im your enemy or something!! LOL
     
         

  2. #277
    Academy Student Aaron's Avatar
    Status
    Aaron is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    Why cant you just enjoy it? maybe HE dosent like KISHI new IDEA in the manga
    or maybe the manga is goes shit and shitter!!

    Peace? neVer gonna be happening!!
    thi is just a comment dont think im your enemy or something!! LOL
    maybe those discussions are start for worldwide war muahahhahaa ...

    WW III (2009 - ??) reason: gaysaskue and his homosexuell friends (bush leads the party of babysakura)
     
         

  3. #278
    Ninja from beyond the sea arxeza's Avatar
    Status
    arxeza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Im willing to bet Madara's other eye has a demon fox element to it.
     
         

  4. #279
    Senior Member Degrees's Avatar
    Status
    Degrees is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSakuraAngel736 View Post
    I don't think the ppl on page 10 hate Sasuke. If you read the posts Eternal made on that page you would be able to understand why they reacted that way. He insulted two users opinions about the Sasuke vs. Raikage fight. One said that they thought that Sasuke would lose and the other thought that it was too close of a fight to call. His replies to these post were very rude and I think that's what upset ppl. In the Sasuke vs. Raikage thread there are alot of Sasuke supporters and they don't get flamed because imo they are honest about how strong Sasuke is and don't make him a god. I have no problem with Sasuke( I used to like him in the beginning) or his fans. The problem I have is when a fan points out other characters flaws and flames someone when they mention Sasuke's.
    Well said :D tats proberly why both of them got ban
     
         

  5. #280
    The Demi-Lurker DarkMarke's Avatar
    Status
    DarkMarke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Vortex World
    Posts
    554
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Degrees View Post
    Well said :D tats proberly why both of them got ban
    But it already looks like someone has popped up to replace EUS or its him with a new account coming back to haunt us.

    And so the cycle of Hatred goes on.
     
         

  6. #281
    Member
    Status
    SabutoUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by stylezish View Post
    What?!

    Okay look, EternalUchihaSasuke. I'm a big fan of Uchiha family and I love the way Kishi plans them out in his story. Sometimes

    we see 4-5 chapters of just Sasuke in action and sometimes we see him planning out stories of their clan history (when Madara

    speaks to Sasuke about the truth about his brother).

    Let's go back to some of the manga chapters and I'm sure everyone here knew about it. Some of the greatest shinobi like Minato,

    Jiraiya, Kakashi or whomever, had said this: "For a shinobi, the most important thing is TEAM WORK". Minato said this to Kakashi when he rushed in with his Chidori.

    Now, let's get back to some of your point here. Hmm.. you don't seem to mention anything about Sasuke's teammate or every other character so I'm going to agree with some of the people here that you are a Sasuke fan (all the way, obviously). The fact that you're trying to defend this character just makes it even worst.

    What do I mean worst? You said "Sharingan is the best blood limit". Even myself being an Uchiha lover, is disagreeing with you. Did you just flip through the chapters when they were talking about the story of the Rinnegan?

    Go to naruto.wikia and search for Rinnegan and read all about it:


    "The Rinnegan (Literally meaning "Samsara Eye") is the most revered and, according to Fukasaku, and Jiraiya the most powerful of all the three great dōjutsu. The Rinnegan's occurrence is so rare that Jiraiya once believed its existence was only a legend. There have been only two known Rinnegan users: the Sage of the Six Paths and Nagato. With the Sage presumably long deceased and with Nagato dead, there are currently no confirmed Rinnegan users alive at this point."

    And please don't say something like "Jiraiya is an idiot, he doesn't know anything".

    We all love Sasuke, he is very powerful and intelligent shinobi. That doesn't mean I am going to brag about how he killed Orochimaru when Jiraiya couldn't (by the way, Jiraiya was drugged so he couldn't use any jutsu). How he killed Deidara, yes.. Sasuke is a genius, of course EARTH is weak to LIGHTNING and I'm sure Tobi already knew who was going to win that fight.

    Yo dude.. I'm not even gonna mention anything about Itachi vs. Sasuke, can you figure it out yourself? Please do because you're embarassing all of the Uchiha fans out there.

    Sasuke vs. Raikage? Sasuke's purpose is to kill Danzou but Raikage gets in his way. He even said (I'm gonna add a few words here so it makes a bit more sense) "I'm really f**king pissed off right now because ZETSU betrayed me, if you come at me I'm gonna kill all of you because I'm EMO and a gangsta, what? you don't believe I'm Yakuza? Look at my half long half spiky hair"

    So who's gonna win then? Why don't we ask Kishi and so there will be no excitement in reading his Manga. Believe me though, some of you are intelligent and I love the predictions made by some of you, it's really entertaining.

    I have no hate for you EternalUchihaSasuke, I just want you to stop and think a moment before you utter something stupid like : "sharingan is the best blood limit".
    Agreed! Those were my thoughts exactly.
     
         

  7. #282
    Member
    Status
    SabutoUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Choujuu Giga View Post
    It is ridiculous how you verbally attack someone for simply defending a character against THE WORLD. You say EternalUchihaSasuke is deaf? What about all of you; this is a forum where you have debates not everyone ganging up on someone. Why does everyone attack only the character Sasuke? I barely see any hatred towards other characters. To my knowledge Sasuke himself has never stated about his Sharingan being the best bloodline limit, please. Okay what about Naruto having to always eventually fall back on the Kyuubi. Except for when he beat Kiba even though in my opinion that was pretty pathetic for such a fast character as Kiba to be beaten by someone who forever uses Kage Bunshin no Jutsu even when learning new techs.

    The Kyuubi even hates him and only helps him so that he doesnt die along with him. That LightningZI dude who was trolling around having it in for Eternal and listed Sasukes achievements through the series being pathetic compared to Naruto. He also stated in his achievements that he obtained a power up due to Orochimaru pills. Well I looked into that and from the Narutopedia source I only got this: "His physical improvements are so great that Sakura even suspected that he had been given drugs to improve his physical capabilities" She only SUSPECTED it, that has yet to be confirmed.

    Well I have news for all you Sasuke haters; Kishimoto is the creator that titled the manga Naruto. Meaning HE will always be the one who will surpass everyone being the main character unlike Sasuke, Raikage, Kirabi, Madara etc. that are not, so Sasuke is not one who can be pinned against Naruto because if Kishi wanted Naruto to kill Sasuke he will, Madara he will, etc. and he will never be killed off; hence being the main protagonist. Dont get me wrong now, I am not attacking the Naruto character yet only stating facts about the main protagonist. Ive gotten off the subject herebut I just wanted to state that everyone has a right to debate in this forum someone like Eternal wouldnt have to defend the character SO MUCH if mostly everyone on this forum was against Sasuke and about LightningZI yes once more saying "We only attack the fanboys not the character" more like your attacking both.
    Well said.
     
         

  8. #283
    Hokage Izanagi BigBen's Avatar
    Status
    BigBen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystikk****** View Post
    lol woah i definately dont think sasuke is a god.. i jus think he's better than sakura, tenten, lee, neji, choji, ino, shikamaru, shino, hinata, kiba, kankuro, temari, gaara, and most jonin too.
    i understand this man lol
    it was aimed at the ones like eternalsasuke... who say shit thats totally off base just because it's sasuke haha
    like sasuke has the best bloodline ... ignorent of rennigan
    sasuke is better then itachi blah blah blah
    he will be made more powerful as i said in eariler posts cause he has to be the final villian but it just seems his hate and such is making him weaker ...
    sasuke is very good i'll give you all that and i do like him but he is a dissapppointing charactor thats all i am saying his growth and skill has got worse imo
    reply back
     
         

  9. #284
    Academy Student
    Status
    Rogue23 is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    both weaker and vulnerable unless you piss him off. makes me wonder what he'll do if naruto or anyone from team kakashi starts cussing out at itachi even though he is a dead man. like referring him as a bastard and stuff like that.
     
         

  10. #285
    Hokage Izanagi BigBen's Avatar
    Status
    BigBen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue23 View Post
    both weaker and vulnerable unless you piss him off. makes me wonder what he'll do if naruto or anyone from team kakashi starts cussing out at itachi even though he is a dead man. like referring him as a bastard and stuff like that.
    I don't think they will do it man it's not naruto's or kakashi's style to play the the your mom'z a wh(*& game lol
    i don't know what naruto can tell sasuke to bring him back tho honestly kishi will make some epic love brotherly speech i'm sure but sasuke is falling too far in himself
    A reailty check is in order for sas so he can go begin trainging and grow
    ...
    like example
    young sas was primary fire user with chidori finisher
    new sas is primary chidori user with little or no use of fire
    i wanna see him build them both up on par with a finishing move for both fire and lightning elements also his genjutsu level is low his eyes are amazing when it comes to it he should be involved in more gen stuff ... turn into the crows sasuke ! lol
    anyways sorry for long posts i just wanna be clear i don't hate anyone nor do i want to be hated
    the cycle of hatred is because of ignorence ! only knowledge and understanding can bring people together
     
         

  11. #286
    Za Kansatsusha Choujuu Giga's Avatar
    Status
    Choujuu Giga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by AscH View Post
    your reasoning is good if they hate sasuke then we just have to accept it
    naruto is the main character here so he will always win(eventhough i love to see the main characters to be defeated sometimes because it makes them stronger like the characters in prince of tennis)i idolized kakashi and sasuke in this anime but i dont hate naruto because of course he will absolutely surpass my favorite characters.he's the main character so his job is to be the #1 in here.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMarke View Post
    I don't hate Sasuke at all, he's my third fav character.

    Its the stubbornness of his fanboys who think he's the greatest thing on earth and refuse to accept any other characters being as strong if not stronger than him, It takes the fun out of the discussion when someone doesn't use facts to back up their discussion.

    The thing that annoys me most is when they say that "I'm" not using evidence to back up what I say. (When clearly I am)
    Arigatou AscH, I just wanted to put it out there and for the ones that are on this forum for discussing and or debating like civilized human beings, thats the right way. I expressed a lot on the whole Sasuke this Sasuke that dilemma. Although I NEVER stated that he was the best. He did get healed twice and then used his Amaterasu on Kirabi. There have been people saying that tech was cheap (for Sasuke to use, but never said that when Itachi used it) Taken out of Narutopedia:

    As Madara reached the end of his story, he stated that the only reason Itachi had pushed Sasuke so hard during their fight was to bring Orochimaru out. By doing this, he was able to seal Orochimaru away and erase his influence and taint, as well as the Cursed Seal on Sasuke's neck. Itachi had always planned to die at Sasuke's hands, and had orchestrated everything to make Sasuke stronger, culminating in his own death, thus killing the closest person to Sasuke and awakening his own Mangekyou Sharingan. Sasuke initially refused to believe this, but then remembered the memories of Itachi that he had blocked out; of Itachi being a loving brother. Crushed by the fact that the brother he had hated for so long was still the loving brother he grew up with, Sasuke swore vengeance on Konoha and resolved to destroy it to avenge them both.

    That is the "proof" to back up what I say. Nothing conceded on his part, only wants to avenge him and his brother. Also it seems that this being revealed by Madara somewhat sent Sasuke off into the deep end respectively like pre-Gaara. Now Susanoo, that tech may or may not have been passed down to him, but take a look at Kakashi and his Kamui tech. That is an exclusive tech only he knows, so whos to say that Sasuke will never ever surpass his brother with new Mangekyou techs. I personally think yes it is too early but time will tell. I think that if Sasuke does obtain Itachis eyes whether its handed down to him by Madara or he himself get them. This would only be because he is at the brink of blindness and if that happens, where will his purposes for avenging his brother go? Out the window, so hed get them not to be better than everyone else but to simply achieve his goal that is all. Do I think that Sasuke is stronger and WILL beat the Raikage? No I simply stated that I believe he has a chance. Take a look:


    Naruto 460 page 14 | One Manga

    -There are debates as to whether this is the black side of Zetsu taking over Sasukes chakra and or himself because of how similar the aura and Zetsu appear, my opinion is that he has not because Sasuke has still proven difficult to manipulate so then how will Zetsu. Though if Kishi wanted then it will be, ne

    Naruto 460 page 15 | One Manga

    -This is not to show off Sasuke as GOD no, simply something has changed in him and so the fight w/Raikage might not go over as a win for the kage. Again my opinion and not saying that he will beat him. Their fight has already been interrupted by Hawk and next could be broken up all together.

    Just like the main protagonist Naruto continues to grow so will Sasuke being a side protagonist. Stronger than Naruto? I dont think so either, the show is not called Sasuke neanyways just how a lot of people say Raikage can win so could Sasuke, pulling aside Hawk and the two Jonin.
     
         

  12. #287
    ?????????? Naruto_Sage_Master's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Sage_Master is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    706
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hikakuu Yondaimesama View Post
    that was an interesting manga, especially Danzou talked to much! hihi
    Also it seemed Danzou is behind controlling the 4th Mizukage.. but it was known Madara was the 4th or controlled him?

    Another speculation of Madara = Danzou..

    edit:
    I MISS NARUTO
    ive thoughty madara = danzou but then i came to another theory well we know that tobi is madara well wat if danzou is madara;s brother it never really showed that he die well that i recall!
     
         

  13. #288
    Member Akatsuki leader's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    715
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    maybe those discussions are start for worldwide war muahahhahaa ...

    WW III (2009 - ??) reason: gaysaskue and his homosexuell friends (bush leads the party of babysakura)
    OR Naruto and his HONOSEXUAl Friend?? or you just a HALO FAN!!!!!
    If sasuke is gay Naruto is gay too and gaara to too much :D
     
         

  14. #289
    Member Akatsuki leader's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    715
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Sage_Master View Post
    ive thoughty madara = danzou but then i came to another theory well we know that tobi is madara well wat if danzou is madara;s brother it never really showed that he die well that i recall!
    DAMN TOBI IS MADARA AnD HE BROTHEr IS DEAD IF HE??! NOW HOW CAN HE 2 EYE??

    A normal man is dead without 2 eye he loose to much blood and Shock and the other....

    And madara why kill he own brother? Danzou is DANZou.
     
         

  15. #290
    The 4th & Missing Sannin Ssj4SonNino's Avatar
    Status
    Ssj4SonNino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sunagakure, Hi no Kuni
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystikk****** View Post
    OK ETERNAL lol ima sasuke fan too an i got ya bak dude but really.... sharingan isn't the best or most powerful... it might look the best lol but it isn't better than the ninja who created the ninja world.. thats jus common since... an for everyone else yu guys should stop ganging up on him because he likes sasuke... im pretty sure if somone started tellin you your fav. character sucked an isn't strong, that you would do the same thing. Sasuke is strong the only reason yall dont like him is because he's bad ass an he doesn't back down, even when he knows he can't win /// anyone see any simularities with the main character(NARUTO)hint*hint* lol .... im pretty sure all you sasuke haters would rather him run away wen he's out matched but he doesn't he's a pure fighter an he will always fight till the end... ooooo sasuke copies everyones moves..... oooo sasuke doesnt work or train like naruto..... ooooo sasuke only fights half dead people..... like comon guys lol this whole arguement is pathetic. if it wasn't for kakashi's 1 sharingan an him copying over 1000 jutsu's he would be a low rate shinobi... an if u look at kakashi gaiden u can see that kakashi at that point in time as a kid didnt like the uchiha and the sharingan... all im saying is sasuke is gonna get whats comming to him from NARUTO thats a GUARANTEE but anyone an everyone before then besides madara is going to get owned an i dont care about past fights im only interested in the future fights an right now he's getting stronger just like naruto... sorry about the long post but forreal guys lets be friends an respect everyones post.

    You go boy. Oh yeah! :D
     
         

  16. #291
    The 4th & Missing Sannin Ssj4SonNino's Avatar
    Status
    Ssj4SonNino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sunagakure, Hi no Kuni
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Just for the record. I dont know why people hate Sasuke? I've hated him at first but thats when him and Naruto met and they accidentally kissed. I was like F*** him what the hell (even tho it was an accident). But he's been equally my favorite to Naruto and has been ever since Team 7 introduced themselves to Kakashi and Sasuke stated that his only purpose in life is to kill a certain someone. My first impression was that this guy is stuborn and a bad ass. And now that I think about he just keep getting more bad ass by the chapters and seems that some fans dont dig being TOO bad ass, which is what Sasuke is. He's popular with the girls and is always pulling new sh** out his ass to get through battles and all thanks to the sharingan. Yes. He can copy and learn moves easily with the sharingan, and for all these reasons and the reason most of you hate him for and the reason why Sasufans like him is the reason I'm a Sasufan as well. Screw Raikage, Sasuke will put on the hurt on him really badly. Raikage is only a big hype to be taken down by Sasuke. After this whole Kage meeting thingee... mark my words, Sasuke will become more powerful and becuse he will be constantly busting out new moves with his fresh out the dealership... "Brand Spankin New Used Sharingan Because of Itachi" (Im trying to say his sharingan is like a new car, you always find shit in the car that makes you say... "Wow i didnt know it could do that") LoL!
     
         

  17. #292
    Baby pain stigie78's Avatar
    Status
    stigie78 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PHILADELPHIA, USA
    Posts
    198
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Choujuu Giga View Post
    It is ridiculous how you verbally attack someone for simply defending a character against THE WORLD. You say EternalUchihaSasuke is deaf? What about all of you; this is a forum where you have debates not everyone ganging up on someone. Why does everyone attack only the character Sasuke? I barely see any hatred towards other characters. To my knowledge Sasuke himself has never stated about his Sharingan being the best bloodline limit, please. Okay what about Naruto having to always eventually fall back on the Kyuubi. Except for when he beat Kiba even though in my opinion that was pretty pathetic for such a fast character as Kiba to be beaten by someone who forever uses Kage Bunshin no Jutsu even when learning new techs.

    The Kyuubi even hates him and only helps him so that he doesn’t die along with him. That LightningZI dude who was trolling around having it in for Eternal and listed Sasuke’s achievements through the series being pathetic compared to Naruto. He also stated in his achievements that he obtained a power up due to Orochimaru pills. Well I looked into that and from the Narutopedia source I only got this: "His physical improvements are so great that Sakura even suspected that he had been given drugs to improve his physical capabilities" She only SUSPECTED it, that has yet to be confirmed.

    Well I have news for all you Sasuke haters; Kishimoto is the creator that titled the manga Naruto. Meaning HE will always be the one who will surpass everyone being the main character unlike Sasuke, Raikage, Kirabi, Madara etc. that are not, so Sasuke is not one who can be pinned against Naruto because if Kishi wanted Naruto to kill Sasuke he will, Madara he will, etc. and he will never be killed off; hence being the main protagonist. Don’t get me wrong now, I am not attacking the Naruto character yet only stating facts about the main protagonist. I’ve gotten off the subject here…but I just wanted to state that everyone has a right to debate in this forum someone like Eternal wouldn’t have to defend the character SO MUCH if mostly everyone on this forum was against Sasuke and about LightningZI yes once more saying "We only attack the fanboys not the character" more like your attacking both.
    is that it? i dont understand your point, im not saying that you shouldnt defend a character you like, am just trying to understand ethernal point of view.

    if anyone here does not take the time to read the manga and base their posts simpe-minded and saying the same things over and over, then just keep it for themself and do not try to make other feel bad as if they give a sh%^^*t about what others believe.
     
         
    Last edited by stigie78; 09-02-2009 at 07:51 PM.

  18. #293
    恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Last Arcanum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    No man thats not true at all my problem with it is people take a shitty charactor and make a God out of him.
    Think about it all sasuke has is because of itachi and oro he killied one who was half dead alrdy woot! and the other one who could have killied him just gave his life up for sasuke woot epic win too
    only reason he is alive from KB who basically killied him twice is thanks to kirin and itachi with his "gifts"
    the problem is sasuke is such a poor charactor he cannot use his eyes like his bro could he lacks knowledge of the sharingan and can't use MS ( side note it does look jewish to me hahaha) but yeah he is alive solely because of a storyline naruto has to bring him down for that reason he will find a new way to beat raikage but skillz wise compared to the growth of naruto he is super weak and a dissappointment
    and this is someone that there making into a super-power can pwn all being
    pretty much as it stands if he keeps hateing and killing and dosen't learn how to use sharingan properly like itachi he'll end up dead or blind garenteed

    Sasuke isn't god but he isn't shitty either. All I can say is Itachi was one of the best shinobi and Sasuke had to be his shadow all throughout his childhood, thats quite a lot of pressure to have. I think Sasuke has shown usage of Sharingan quite well throughout the series, especially during his fight with Deidara and Itachi disregarding the fact that he planned to lose/die at Sasukes hands all along. Im just going to correct you when you said, I quote only reason he is alive from KB who basically killied him twice is thanks to kirin and itachi with his "gifts" To start off, Kirin wasnt used on Kirabi only during his fight with Itachi. Secondly, Itachi only implanted Amaterasu as a one shot defense mechanism to only detonate against seeing Madaras Sharingan. Sasuke used his own Amaterasu while fighting against Kirabi but unlike Itachi, Sasuke used his left eye as opposed to Itachis right eye meaning they arent even exactly the same.
     
         

  19. #294
    GOD
    Status
    HokagePein is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    im reading a whole lot about naruto and sasuke but i notice one thing we all seem to agree on itachi being one of the best shinobi ever, kishi was asked if the 4th was the strongest shinobi ever and he stated out of the dead yes him and the 3rd but that was befire Itachi died. Now that itachi is dead i want to ask kishi that question again.
     
         

  20. #295
    Academy Student
    Status
    great sage naruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    what if the reason for madara hiding his left eye and why we haven't seen his ms is because he is focusing his chacra in his left eye for the moon's eye plan. kinda like the tech that tsunade uses with the dott in her forehead.
     
         

  21. #296
    ninja of the leaf donnic's Avatar
    Status
    donnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    733
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    I don't think they will do it man it's not naruto's or kakashi's style to play the the your mom'z a wh(*& game lol
    i don't know what naruto can tell sasuke to bring him back tho honestly kishi will make some epic love brotherly speech i'm sure but sasuke is falling too far in himself
    A reailty check is in order for sas so he can go begin trainging and grow
    ...
    like example
    young sas was primary fire user with chidori finisher
    new sas is primary chidori user with little or no use of fire
    i wanna see him build them both up on par with a finishing move for both fire and lightning elements also his genjutsu level is low his eyes are amazing when it comes to it he should be involved in more gen stuff ... turn into the crows sasuke ! lol
    anyways sorry for long posts i just wanna be clear i don't hate anyone nor do i want to be hated
    the cycle of hatred is because of ignorence ! only knowledge and understanding can bring people together
    i agree with you!
     
         

  22. #297
    GOD
    Status
    HokagePein is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    maybe the eye of the moon plan is called what it is because thats maybe thats the shape of Madara's sharingan
     
         

  23. #298
    susanoo askater1130's Avatar
    Status
    askater1130 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by HokagePein View Post
    maybe the eye of the moon plan is called what it is because thats maybe thats the shape of Madara's sharingan
    how is madara sharingan shaped liek a moon
     
         

  24. #299
    Hokage Izanagi BigBen's Avatar
    Status
    BigBen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Juuken View Post
    Sasuke isn't god but he isn't shitty either. All I can say is Itachi was one of the best shinobi and Sasuke had to be his shadow all throughout his childhood, thats quite a lot of pressure to have. I think Sasuke has shown usage of Sharingan quite well throughout the series, especially during his fight with Deidara and Itachi disregarding the fact that he planned to lose/die at Sasukes hands all along. Im just going to correct you when you said, I quote only reason he is alive from KB who basically killied him twice is thanks to kirin and itachi with his "gifts" To start off, Kirin wasnt used on Kirabi only during his fight with Itachi. Secondly, Itachi only implanted Amaterasu as a one shot defense mechanism to only detonate against seeing Madaras Sharingan. Sasuke used his own Amaterasu while fighting against Kirabi but unlike Itachi, Sasuke used his left eye as opposed to Itachis right eye meaning they arent even exactly the same.
    well said sir ... but i do believe kirin was there helping sas when they fought KB lol neways well said all around i agree with you
     
         

  25. #300
    Hokage Izanagi BigBen's Avatar
    Status
    BigBen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by donnic View Post
    i agree with you!
    ty bro thinking alot of people are misunderstanding what i am saying
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •