Page 3 of 13 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    Suigetsu is awesome. I am sure he has some good jutsus and taijutsu skills.
    lol i doubt tht but thx for the lol

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinco View Post
    This chapter was good

First off you got to give it to the cloud nin, their teamwork is flawless. Second using a blinding tech on the sharingan plus water to short him out is also ingenious.

Sorry to say but if team hawk pulls off a win then its all bullshit. Cloud has power, skill, knowledge, and age on their side. Hawk has skill and power but lack the experience and that is key.

A Kage and two skilled Jounin should have plenty of experience fighting people with high chakra levels plus they have intel on sasuke enough said.
    yep, all is there, 100% agreed. Like what i think raikage is powerfull and team hawks look like they in difficulty. Karin is so weak... and none usefull.

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

we wait 1 week to see a filler manga , not a ``bad`` one but i really hoping for more than that. no evil chakra, no naruto . But.... we know the goal of danzo and he admite for the sharingan and his power, we see juugo in CS2!!! lol karin look very weak, hide like she is now.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dominykus View Post
    yep, all is there, 100% agreed. Like what i think raikage is powerfull and team hawks look like they in difficulty. Karin is so weak... and none usefull.
    Don't worry, even though the cloud nin work well and should win, sasuke will awaken some amazing ability and beat them probably. Can't lose Sasuke. He is there so naruto can kick his ass later on.

Karin is practically useless. She can't even find danzo, cause it shouldn't be hard, he is surrounded by the other 3 kage as well as 8 very talented ninja. Think for her that should send up a red flag. She only good for healing purposes.

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

Okay, maybe its just me, but did Danzou just admit to trying to take out the Hyuuga clan?? That makes him directly responsible for the downfall and weakening the 2 most influential and prominent clans of the konohakagure.

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Hey all,

This weeks manga is pretty useless, no new info also the actual fight b/n raikage and suske hadnt started, only thing is Danzo is trying to convinve to all to unite under his rule (wtf), 5th mizukage looks cool cus she is silent and in one statement she cleared that shell fight to danzo and danzo looks all f***** up,

may be the fight ends soon cus suske will have to use mangnekyo to kill raikage, he is not in the level of itachi, itachi could have clarified that 8tails excaped and make sure wont fight raikage

I think sakura might have left the village for naruto, hope 3 meet at the fight

'T Fourth Comparising Man Hikakuu Yondaimesama's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KageZulu View Post
    Okay, maybe its just me, but did Danzou just admit to trying to take out the Hyuuga clan?? That makes him directly responsible for the downfall and weakening the 2 most influential and prominent clans of the konohakagure.
    Indeed i'm getting the idea that Danzou made up the plan to use the sealing jutsu on the branch Hyuuga family! Seriously he's a MF.

Trust
    Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikakuu Yondaimesama View Post
    Indeed i'm getting the idea that Danzou made up the plan to use the sealing jutsu on the branch Hyuuga family! Seriously he's a MF.
    He wouldn't use that on them.

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by N@Rut0 View Post
    Hey guy's the chapter was not "that" bad.

I liked the part where Danzo told about his ideals, somehow I think Naruto will change Danzo and his way to achieve his goals. I think Naruto is the one to materialize his goal of "ONE" Ninja world.

Jugo is way cool, I like him. Raikage & co will be driven away by Jugo, but somehow they will manage to capture Sasuke then Danzo comes to fight to save Sasuke. Here the war will break of between Konoha and Kumoha.

Tell me what you guys think of it.

PS. I made the first page!
    kidda agree with u

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

whatever the case may be sasuke is going to win this fight or atleast he is going to beat the cloud ninja or escape. we all know he is the rival to the naruto, so obviously kishi will give him more power.

when i was reading the manga i realized after the shuu genjustsu raikage and darui attacked but sasuke was doing nothing and moreover he was bending his head. i think he got something up his sleeve, even if juugo cant do anything sasuke is going to finish the cloud ninja..

i can say one more thing naruto might come at the end of the battel, and definitely do something which will shake the ninja world and whoop the ass of danzo...

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubikiran View Post
    whatever the case may be sasuke is going to win this fight or atleast he is going to beat the cloud ninja or escape. we all know he is the rival to the naruto, so obviously kishi will give him more power.

when i was reading the manga i realized after the shuu genjustsu raikage and darui attacked but sasuke was doing nothing and moreover he was bending his head. i think he got something up his sleeve, even if juugo cant do anything sasuke is going to finish the cloud ninja..

i can say one more thing naruto might come at the end of the battel, and definitely do something which will shake the ninja world and whoop the ass of danzo...
    Dude i loved the last line "Whoop the ass of danzo":D:D:D

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

sasuke's chakara is cold and dark.... he can't wait to kill danzo.
    and i can't wait for 462!

The 4th & Missing Sannin Ssj4SonNino's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Assasin View Post
    I agree man/...... Sleepy Fans Are Crapy Translators.... Binktopia are much Betta Translators of the Manga!!!!! For link to view the tranlation view my prev post on the prev page..... I GOT A Warning for postin a link to another forum.....WTF???? n now they blocked out the link.....LOL..... Thts lame admin!!!!!!
    agree.
    just a theory: maybe this admin guy has something to do with sleepyfans n got upset for downing them, n took it out on you.

Anywho... Danzou is like the one antagonist that gets what he wants by "cheating". I think sooner or later rightousness will prevail and he will be "cheated" from everything he has so far achieved. I hope he loses his eyes and exiled from Konoha, then he'll be cryin alone somewhere else like "what happened? boo hoo hoo". But I just hope someone kills him or atleast whoops him up so bad.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssj4SonNino View Post
    agree.
    just a theory: maybe this admin guy has something to do with sleepyfans n got upset for downing them, n took it out on you.

Anywho... Danzou is like the one antagonist that gets what he wants by "cheating". I think sooner or later rightousness will prevail and he will be "cheated" from everything he has so far achieved. I hope he loses his eyes and exiled from Konoha, then he'll be cryin alone somewhere else like "what happened? boo hoo hoo". But I just hope someone kills him or atleast whoops him up so bad.
    wat do u mean cheating how is he cheating or do u think getting a sharingana is cheating

GOD
    Status
    This user has no status.

I was thinking of what Danzou said and it definitely seems once again has the best intentions for the village. When he said he should have killed that traitor hyuga sooner , its because when a hyuga dies the eye ability is sealed , as confirmed here NarutoBase.net - Read Naruto Manga Online - Naruto - Chapter 105 - Page 13 and in episode 63 while nejis in the hospital . So what i think is for someone to get a byakugan must be done while a hyuga ninja is alive.

Ao did say his eye was a souvenir so this probably means a reward right before the hyuga he battle passed away

Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

sasuke will pwn raikage and the cloud ninja. juugo will kill that tracker. and idk what suigetsu will do without his sword

Status
    Mar 2009
    Working through life

Quote Originally Posted by HokagePein View Post
    I was thinking of what Danzou said and it definitely seems once again has the best intentions for the village. When he said he should have killed that traitor hyuga sooner , its because when a hyuga dies the eye ability is sealed , as confirmed here NarutoBase.net - Read Naruto Manga Online - Naruto - Chapter 105 - Page 13 and in episode 63 while nejis in the hospital . So what i think is for someone to get a byakugan must be done while a hyuga ninja is alive.

Ao did say his eye was a souvenir so this probably means a reward right before the hyuga he battle passed away
    well i think its only the branch family that has their eyes sealed which is why neji's dad was sacrifice instead of hinata's because only the branch family eyes where selad due to the symbol on their foreheads so what im saying is that a main family member might have been killed in a ninja war and one eye taken i do not think there was a traitor

Status
    Mar 2009
    Working through life

Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    sasuke will pwn raikage and the cloud ninja. juugo will kill that tracker. and idk what suigetsu will do without his sword
    actually i think that where kisame's sword comes into play after all he did say he was after it. or maybe he can just repair it later

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by askater1130 View Post
    wat do u mean cheating how is he cheating or do u think getting a sharingana is cheating
    cheating = (yes) purposly attaining the sharingan with plan to use it for his benefit, without using his own abilities. If he didnt want to rule Konoha i dont think he would have bothered to get it.
    (sidenote: kakashi's eye was a gift. He never tryed to obtain it)

cheating = manipulation of whoever with his stolen sharingan

cheating = killing the messenger frog (during the Pain attack) from getting Naruto, so to make the 5th Hokages leadership seems as if it wasnt good enough to save Konoha (if her order to call Naruto back was made Naruto would've saved the village earlier and Tsunade would still be Hokage, even tho I still think she should be cause Danzou cheated).

cheating = manipulating (the new, and with feelings) Sai to keep track of Naruto.

Thats what i mean by "cheating". I think your the only one I would have to break this down to. Im pretty sure that most people here know what I mean by "cheating" when it comes to Danzou. Thats why I put it in quotes.

In a nutshell: "cheating" for Danzou means all the deceiving sh*t he's up to in his evil plot.

^_^

Last edited by Ssj4SonNino; 08-29-2009 at 07:16 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssj4SonNino View Post
    cheating = (yes) purposly attaining the sharingan with plan to use it for his benefit, without using his own abilities. If he didnt want to rule Konoha i dont think he would have bothered to get it.
    (sidenote: kakashi's eye was a gift. He never tryed to obtain it)

cheating = manipulation of whoever with his stolen sharingan

cheating = killing the messenger frog (during the Pain attack) from getting Naruto, so to make the 5th Hokages leadership seems as if it wasnt good enough to save Konoha (if her order to call Naruto back was made Naruto would've saved the village earlier and Tsunade would still be Hokage, even tho I still think she should be cause Danzou cheated).

cheating = manipulating (the new, and with feelings) Sai to keep track of Naruto.

Thats what i mean by "cheating". I think your the only one I would have to break this down to. Im pretty sure that most people here know what I mean by "cheating" when it comes to Danzou. Thats why I put it in quotes, "cheating" for Danzou means all the sh*t he's up to in his evil plot.

^_^
    too much explanation

Status
    This user has no status.

462-prediction

jugo goes after the guy on the left "the tracker" giving them the upper hand
    sasuke and kage seperate
    waterboy and white hair guy go at it

naruto and madara/tobi talk. madara says why sasuke is at the meeting. to kill danzo. then naruto trys to attack him and he disapears.

kage meeting naruto talks about his way of the ninja. when asked where he learned that he says "narutos showed me his way of the ninja by kick me and my tailed beast asses."

naruto / kakashi / yamato pack up to meeting. naruto thinking of saving sasuke

what do you think

Status
    This user has no status.

sorry kage meeting gaara talks about the way of ninja.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

does anyone notices that everyone thinks sauce-gay has killed the vilans naruto killed?

what does this mean when the truth gets out?

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    too much explanation

LoL agreed LoL

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Power View Post
    462-prediction

jugo goes after the guy on the left "the tracker" giving them the upper hand
    sasuke and kage seperate
    waterboy and white hair guy go at it

naruto and madara/tobi talk. madara says why sasuke is at the meeting. to kill danzo. then naruto trys to attack him and he disapears.

kage meeting naruto talks about his way of the ninja. when asked where he learned that he says "narutos showed me his way of the ninja by kick me and my tailed beast asses."

naruto / kakashi / yamato pack up to meeting. naruto thinking of saving sasuke

what do you think
    a lil short