Page 6 of 13 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»
Results 126 to 150 of 313
  1. #126
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Ok first of people r sayin that sasuke would kill the raikage and i have to ask them one question if he cant beat KB and almost gets killed twice then how the hell is he goin to kill someone how is stronger than KB. Then there is the point that someone said that he can burn raikage with the black flames, ok
    1. it is hard to point that tech at an object that is movin fast.
    2. that tech uses a lot of amount of chakra so after he uses it he would be a sittin duck because he still has other kages.
     
         

  2. #127
    The 4th & Missing Sannin Ssj4SonNino's Avatar
    Status
    Ssj4SonNino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sunagakure, Hi no Kuni
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by LightningZI View Post
    Well for your first quote, I'll leave it at if you've ever watched any of the Rambo movies, Someone with a gun and a knife like Rambo can't be Rambo, They can only be themselves.. So, Even though Sasuke has Itachi's weapons he doesn't have the skill Itachi did so he's not Itachi, He's Sasuke.

    He does have to be intelligent, Otherwise look at what happened with Killer Bee, Karin almost got burned alive.. Pretty sure he should have done something before just firing Amaterasu.. As for Itachi fighting him, He HAD to. Time would have killed him if he didn't.. Itachi was alive via medicine, He could barely see.. He just had to fight Sasuke and get rid of the Curse mark.. Don't make it look like Itachi is weak or Sasuke is stronger than Itachi, Cause neither are true. Itachi predicted everything really, Fooled everyone, Even Sasuke.. Itachi is still better than Sasuke, Because he can control his Mangekyou techniques. While Sasuke just fires them and gets killed due to arrogance.

    Also to let you know, Itachi and Sasuke are the same generation because their brothers... lol..
    C'mon people. I think its funny how people respond to post without getting it.
    He said "anyways sasuke has all itachi's moves now so.. in a sense sasuke is itachi ..." meaning that he's somewhat like Itachi cause he has his powers. You understood that he was saying that Sasuke IS Itachi. I think its that people get carried away with a small detail and dont get these figure of speeches that they dont understand.
    Its more like Ryu and Ken, they have the same damn powers, but they are waaaaay different. Thats how Sasuke IN A SENSE is Itachi. And if you still misunderstand it... then good luck.

    HOW TROUBLESOME
     
         
    Last edited by Ssj4SonNino; 08-31-2009 at 11:52 PM.

  3. #128
    The 4th & Missing Sannin Ssj4SonNino's Avatar
    Status
    Ssj4SonNino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sunagakure, Hi no Kuni
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    Ok first of people r sayin that sasuke would kill the raikage and i have to ask them one question if he cant beat KB and almost gets killed twice then how the hell is he goin to kill someone how is stronger than KB. Then there is the point that someone said that he can burn raikage with the black flames, ok
    1. it is hard to point that tech at an object that is movin fast.
    2. that tech uses a lot of amount of chakra so after he uses it he would be a sittin duck because he still has other kages.
    How come everyone talks of the whole 8tails whoopin up Sasuke AS IF Sasuke didnt learn from that, as if his skills went down instead of up.
    #1. I disagree...Im not too sure but I think it makes sense to say that Amaterasu is a Doujutsu (eye tech) all he has to do is look at him. And sharingan is known to track super-duper fast movement.

    Another thing I was thinking about. In chapter 415 on page 13. Did Sasuke figure out that he's able to put out the Amaterasu flames, or did he realize something else that we (or I) dont know of yet? Cause the chapter is called "A New Power" what was that new power, if anyone can clarify?

    #2. I totally agree about the chakra usage.

    I hope Sasuke gives Raikage a beating just for being a hot head.

    And I hope Danzou DIES.
     
         
    Last edited by Ssj4SonNino; 08-31-2009 at 11:58 PM.

  4. #129
    the bloody
    Status
    AscH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Konoha Rokudaime View Post
    Yo, Let me tell you that TOBI IS MADARA. Tobi is just a kind of nickname. Obito is dead long time ago(may be around 20-25 years ago).

    Why tobi is addressed as mizukage by kisame is because tobi/madara was controlling the mizukage using his sharingan(just like danzo controlled the moderator in the kaga meeting).
    So, get real and remember that your lame posts make poeple really upset.

    If you still cannot accept this REREAD THE MANGA 10 MORE TIMES

    U r right about Danzo. Danzo is danzo not tobi/madara or whoever.
    thats why i said at least his body is obito's! bobo
    and do you actually believe that an uchiha will die just for some rock fall??
    madara has save him and inherited his will because madara is good in chitchat he was able to brainwash obito! bobo nyu!

    tobi is just claiming to be madara he's just bluffing to hide his identity!
    TOBI IS OBITO(80%) TOBI IS MIZUKAGE(20%) TOBI IS MADARA(0%)
     
         

  5. #130
    the bloody
    Status
    AscH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by konoha rokudaime View Post
    some points taken from kishi's interview:
    1.there will be death on tobi v. Naruto team and one of them becomes unable to fight.
    will the meeting of tobi/madara and naruto team be this one. It's very hard to say. If it is so, then madara may not be dead. If so, yamato dies and kakashi will be unable to fight. I wish the moment will not be this one. Naruto on knowing that he couldn't defeat madara at his present condition, his bloodline will be revealed somehow.

    2. after all these fights, there will be a great war
    i have a feeling that sasuke is going to kill raikage. Why? Presently, it doesn't look like the other kages are going to help the raikage. Gaara will not fight sasuke(for naruto's sake), hokage is not allowed to leave and mizukage is keeping eye on hokage. Tsuchikage will rather sit and relax instead of fighting at his age.
    So, sasuke on killing raikage there will be war between kumo and konoha. Also we have seen that yamato and kakashi(may be most of konoha jounins as well) were not very happy about the hyuga case). Danzo may join akatski. The sand will join konoha. Right now i can't tell which side mizukage and tsuchikage will support. So this might be the fight that will create the great war.

    3. jinchuuriki of the 8 tailed will be revealed. This jinchuuriki kills one of the akatsukis members and invades konoha by him/herself. During this fight one dies, and one will lose his/her eyesight.
    which akatski member will that be? Its not kisame, madara or can it be zetsu(which is unlikely) or one member from the hawk(sasuke excluded). Or can it be one of the three members who are still to join akatsuki (according to kishi "three new members will join the akatsuki. They will be stronger than deidara, hidan, and kakuzu. One of them is the brother/sister of the hokage"). The last sentence "during this fight one dies, and one will lose his/her eyesight" will this mean killerbee is killed. If so, that means the 8 tails is dead(there is no chance the 8 tails is extracted from killerbee because he has to die).
    (this will still take some time)

    feel free to comment :d
    i have a feeling that sasuke is the key to awaken the true hachibi tobi/obito will try to sacrifice sasuke but sasuke will kill tobi and the powers of hachibi will be sasuke's and thus naruto(kyubi)vs sasuke(hachibi)
     
         

  6. #131
    susanoo askater1130's Avatar
    Status
    askater1130 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by AscH View Post
    i have a feeling that sasuke is the key to awaken the true hachibi tobi/obito will try to sacrifice sasuke but sasuke will kill tobi and the powers of hachibi will be sasuke's and thus naruto(kyubi)vs sasuke(hachibi)
    the hachibi it kb he turned into the 8 tails during the fight sasuke wont be the hachibi
     
         

  7. #132
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    this is for the idiots who tell me im wrong when i say sasuke acknowledges when he needs help and when he doesnt.

    and naruto and sasuke will not be working together anytime soon or maybe never

    example of him recognizing it



    knowing he doesnt need them



    im sure anyone with a brain can see the difference in repsonses

    sasuke knows he can pwn the raikage.
     
         
    Last edited by EternalUchihaSasuke; 09-01-2009 at 02:25 AM.

  8. #133
    Member Oden's Avatar
    Status
    Oden is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Konoha Rokudaime View Post
    Yo, Let me tell you that TOBI IS MADARA. Tobi is just a kind of nickname. Obito is dead long time ago(may be around 20-25 years ago).

    Why tobi is addressed as mizukage by kisame is because tobi/madara was controlling the mizukage using his sharingan(just like danzo controlled the moderator in the kaga meeting).
    So, get real and remember that your lame posts make poeple really upset.

    If you still cannot accept this REREAD THE MANGA 10 MORE TIMES

    U r right about Danzo. Danzo is danzo not tobi/madara or whoever.
    ORBITO can't be dead that long and even if that is true he would be about Kakashi's age (who is alive and well) which is a lot more like likely then Madara really being alive. If you are going to argue Orbito not being Madara then don't bring age into then picture.

    Plus another reason I think that it is true because of the similarities between Kakashi's M.Sharingan space time jutsu and Tobi's space time jutsu. Kakashi can physically send things to different dimensions and Tobi can physically move his body with some time space jutsu, that would be an interesting ability to have if you were trapped under a bunch of rocks.

    And about the whole mizukage thing... we have not seen his face and the real mizukage was being control by someone in the shadows. How easy would it be to control someone with M.Sharingan.
     
         

  9. #134
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Oden View Post
    ORBITO can't be dead that long and even if that is true he would be about Kakashi's age (who is alive and well) which is a lot more like likely then Madara really being alive. If you are going to argue Orbito not being Madara then don't bring age into then picture.

    Plus another reason I think that it is true because of the similarities between Kakashi's M.Sharingan space time jutsu and Tobi's space time jutsu. Kakashi can physically send things to different dimensions and Tobi can physically move his body with some time space jutsu, that would be an interesting ability to have if you were trapped under a bunch of rocks.

    And about the whole mizukage thing... we have not seen his face and the real mizukage was being control by someone in the shadows. How easy would it be to control someone with M.Sharingan.
    obito IS DEAD HUSH
     
         

  10. #135
    Member Oden's Avatar
    Status
    Oden is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    obito IS DEAD HUSH
    This discussion is less about Obito being alive and more about Tobi not being "Madara" as first the hokage knew him. I just don't think that the story is going to be so straight forward. Obito would be a good twist, enough said.
     
         

  11. #136
    Member Oden's Avatar
    Status
    Oden is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    this is for the idiots who tell me im wrong when i say sasuke acknowledges when he needs help and when he doesnt.

    and naruto and sasuke will not be working together anytime soon or maybe never

    example of him recognizing it



    knowing he doesnt need them



    im sure anyone with a brain can see the difference in repsonses

    sasuke knows he can pwn the raikage.
    Sasuke also is not thinking straight at this point tho, remember the Black Aloe Vera dude is darkening his spirit
     
         

  12. #137
    Member
    Status
    dre2000 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    I don't understand how anyone can call this fight. It is too difficult because of the following:

    1. Raikage defeated Killerbee, which speaks volumes to his strength. Even though Sasuke has improved it doesn't mean he is Raikage's equal. This is purely assumption and based on how Kishi writes he tries to make the fights as realistic as possible.

    2. The fight can go to Sasuke because of his ability, the Sharingan. Remember Sasuke is being helped by his teammates. As such he should be able to observe Raikage's moves as well as the other ninjas. When a Sharingan user is able to observe your fighting style it is always dangerous, remember Lee vs Sasuke.

    3. Based on where the fight is, there is bound to be interruptions. As such i don't think the fight will finish.
     
         

  13. #138
    be the Boss kydo's Avatar
    Status
    kydo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    wow i almost became a tobi is obito beleiver since it wud be acceptable for tobi to be kakashi's age and the fact that there is a striking resemblence between them but i have something that "should" confirm that tobi is not obito but tobi is madara as he says he is.There are alot of drawing styles that are repeated in mangas 'but' "it is unsual for an eye drawn in a special way such as itachi's or madara's wud be drawn on more than one character when they already belong to a main character and is a distinct feature that makes their faces unique" this is my theory to prove that tobi is "not" obito 'but' in fact madara! Compare tobi's eye when he removes his mask partialy to madara's eyes, if u are not sure as to what feature i refer to ,it is the "bags" under madara's eyes.He has 2 bags under his eyes in the image when removing his mask i can only assume this is because he has aged, the drastic difference in hair style is obviously to hide his appearance (if he is actualy madara that is).This is a theory so no flaming, comments are always welcomed .....,the ones that arent ignorant i shud say.
    see the images posted as my signature
     
         
    Last edited by kydo; 09-01-2009 at 03:43 AM.

  14. #139
    Za Kansatsusha Choujuu Giga's Avatar
    Status
    Choujuu Giga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kydo View Post
    wow i almost became a tobi is obito beleiver since it wud be acceptable for tobi to be kakashi's age and the fact that there is a striking resemblence between them but i have something that "should" confirm that tobi is not obito but tobi is madara as he says he is.There are alot of drawing styles that are repeated in mangas 'but' "it is unsual for an eye drawn in a special way such as itachi's or madara's wud be drawn on more than one character when they already belong to a main character and is a distinct feature that makes their faces unique" this is my theory to prove that tobi is "not" obito 'but' in fact madara! Compare tobi's eye when he removes his mask partialy to madara's eyes, if u are not sure as to what feature i refer to ,it is the "bags" under madara's eyes.He has 2 bags under his eyes in the image when removing his mask i can only assume this is because he has aged, the drastic difference in hair style is obviously to hide his appearance (if he is actualy madara that is).This is a theory so no flaming, comments are always welcomed .....,the ones that arent ignorant i shud say.
    see the images posted as my signature
    I think that you definitely have made a good point; I say that I agree with your statement. Also, even though it has yet to be confirmed, my opinion on the whole Obito/Madara controversy is that Obito simply isnt Madara because he died and even if he was to survive, what could possibly be the motive for him becoming evil ne?
     
         

  15. #140
    Member Oden's Avatar
    Status
    Oden is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Choujuu Giga View Post
    I think that you definitely have made a good point; I say that I agree with your statement. Also, even though it has yet to be confirmed, my opinion on the whole Obito/Madara controversy is that Obito simply isnt Madara because he died and even if he was to survive, what could possibly be the motive for him becoming evil ne?
    If I would survive being buried under a landslide I might be a little pissed at my friends if they did not even try dig out my body! lol
     
         

  16. #141
    the bloody
    Status
    AscH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Choujuu Giga View Post
    I think that you definitely have made a good point; I say that I agree with your statement. Also, even though it has yet to be confirmed, my opinion on the whole Obito/Madara controversy is that Obito simply isnt Madara because he died and even if he was to survive, what could possibly be the motive for him becoming evil ne?
    its just simple obito was saved by madara and inherited his will because of his debt to madara and some brainwash by madara! he's just claiming to be madara and about the teleportation obito just idolized his sensei which is yondaime and eventually surpassed the teleportation technique of his master

    TOBI IS OBITO IF NOT MADARA IS INSIDE OBITO'S BODY IF NOT AGAIN THEN TOBI IS NONE OTHER THAN MIZUKAGE! MGA BOBO
     
         

  17. #142
    恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Last Arcanum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Oden View Post
    If I would survive being buried under a landslide I might be a little pissed at my friends if they did not even try dig out my body! lol
    I don't think that fits Obito's way of doing things. He would rather save his teammate than complete an assigned mission, and for his dying wish he wanted Kakashi to have his eye so that he could see Kakashi's future himself and also insisted for them to leave and for him to take care of Rin. I believe if he survived, he would feel grateful rather than hatred towards them. Thats just what I think. If Obito really felt pissed about them leaving I think he would have said something in this page when he said his last words mentally. Press the OneManga link to read his last thought.

    Naruto 244 page 10 | One Manga
     
         

  18. #143
    Member SacredSaberTooth's Avatar
    Status
    SacredSaberTooth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Orange County Cali
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystikk****** View Post
    dude i said in a sense.. meaning certain factors could make them the same... i know about itachi being leader of anbu ok i never said sasuke was intelligent... but with all of his older brothers moves he doesn't have to be now does he, aparently itachi was happy with sasuke's power, or he wouldnt of fought him then, an gave his life then.

    an like i said even tho itachi was more intellegent then sasuke doesnt mean sasuke wont surpass him, since your so cought up in how much better itachi was as a child lol...

    y dont yu take a look into kakashi's ninja handbook and i quote. "The next generation will always surpass the previous one" -Kakashi Hitake-
    I think your right 100%. Itachi was more intelligent then Sasuke but in the end Sasuke's sharingan is stronger. Who knows what would have happened if if Itachi never had the MS.
     
         

  19. #144
    Hokage Mystikk******'s Avatar
    Status
    Mystikk****** is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Atl/ga
    Posts
    460
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssj4SonNino View Post
    C'mon people. I think its funny how people respond to post without getting it.
    He said "anyways sasuke has all itachi's moves now so.. in a sense sasuke is itachi ..." meaning that he's somewhat like Itachi cause he has his powers. You understood that he was saying that Sasuke IS Itachi. I think its that people get carried away with a small detail and dont get these figure of speeches that they dont understand.
    Its more like Ryu and Ken, they have the same damn powers, but they are waaaaay different. Thats how Sasuke IN A SENSE is Itachi. And if you still misunderstand it... then good luck.

    HOW TROUBLESOME
    omg thankyou Ssj4SonNino everybody else act like they can't read/comprehend exactly what i was saying... but you clearified it thankyou... an to everybody else like i said... Sasuke will surpass itachi.

    I hope to see what juugo and raikage can really do besides get mad.
     
         

  20. #145
    Hokage Mystikk******'s Avatar
    Status
    Mystikk****** is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Atl/ga
    Posts
    460
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SacredSaberTooth View Post
    I think your right 100%. Itachi was more intelligent then Sasuke but in the end Sasuke's sharingan is stronger. Who knows what would have happened if if Itachi never had the MS.
    think about how young sasuke is ... he's going to have his EMSharingan before age 20 lol ... he will have the best sharingan ever in the next couple of years. i dont think madara had his that young, but if sasuke can learn/copy that space/time ninjutsu that madara has.... in less time it took madara, then sasuke will live prolly longer than madara haha.

    an im almost positive that one day sasuke's sharingan will be if not better than madara's then on par with it ... sasuke has too much time to get stronger lol... same thing for naruto he's really young an he's dangerously close to becoming stronger than the 4th at such a young age.

    anyone think juugo will get owned by raikage, an sasuke will save him??
     
         

  21. #146
    Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Konoha Rokudaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Fire Country
    Posts
    1,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by AscH View Post
    thats why i said at least his body is obito's! bobo
    and do you actually believe that an uchiha will die just for some rock fall??
    madara has save him and inherited his will because madara is good in chitchat he was able to brainwash obito! bobo nyu!

    tobi is just claiming to be madara he's just bluffing to hide his identity!
    TOBI IS OBITO(80%) TOBI IS MIZUKAGE(20%) TOBI IS MADARA(0%)
    You should have listen my advice to REREAD THE MANGA 10 TIMES. It's a bit shameful, right? kydo has posted a good one as well. You can even see this page Naruto 404 page 02 | One Manga. Now tobi is obito(0%), tobi is mizukage(0%) and TOBI IS MADARA(200%).
    BOBO NYU!
     
         

  22. #147
    Kage level kyuubi sasto's Avatar
    Status
    kyuubi sasto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fire country
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystikk****** View Post
    dude i said in a sense.. meaning certain factors could make them the same... i know about itachi being leader of anbu ok i never said sasuke was intelligent... but with all of his older brothers moves he doesn't have to be now does he, aparently itachi was happy with sasuke's power, or he wouldnt of fought him then, an gave his life then.

    an like i said even tho itachi was more intellegent then sasuke doesnt mean sasuke wont surpass him, since your so cought up in how much better itachi was as a child lol...

    y dont yu take a look into kakashi's ninja handbook and i quote. "The next generation will always surpass the previous one" -Kakashi Hitake-
    Sasuke has more potential than itachi. sasuke activated his sharingan at a younger age. Not during the haku vs naruto + sasuke fight but on the night itachi killed his clan. sasuke chased his brother while activating his sharingan. Next, itachi shed some tears and left sasuke unconscious.
     
         

  23. #148
    hmmmmmmm mabye tjitzur's Avatar
    Status
    tjitzur is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    860
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kyuubi sasto View Post
    Sasuke has more potential than itachi. sasuke activated his sharingan at a younger age. Not during the haku vs naruto + sasuke fight but on the night itachi killed his clan. sasuke chased his brother while activating his sharingan. Next, itachi shed some tears and left sasuke unconscious.
    do u know that episode it is ?
     
         

  24. #149
    Kage level kyuubi sasto's Avatar
    Status
    kyuubi sasto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fire country
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by tjitzur View Post
    do u know that episode it is ?
    the haku fight: episode 16

    sasuke talking to aunt + uncle about itachi's age (8 years) when activating sharingan: episode 84

    sasuke activating his sharingan the first time: manga 403, page 11 (do the math: sasuke was younger than 8 years when he activated his sharingan. in episode 84 sasuke says he is 7 years old. That night itachi killed his clan and sasuke activated his sharingan)

    as madara also concluded: sasuke's sharingan will surpase itachi's. But that doesn't mean he will be a better ninja than itachi. I just said something about sasuke's potential.
     
         

  25. #150
    Baby pain stigie78's Avatar
    Status
    stigie78 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PHILADELPHIA, USA
    Posts
    198
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kyuubi sasto View Post
    Sasuke has more potential than itachi. sasuke activated his sharingan at a younger age. Not during the haku vs naruto + sasuke fight but on the night itachi killed his clan. sasuke chased his brother while activating his sharingan. Next, itachi shed some tears and left sasuke unconscious.
    BULLS#$%^! why dont you stop being a sas-fan and talk with some sense. SAS would never ever reach Itachi potential. Itachi was a cold headed fighter and used to calculate everything he did. Do you think that sas would have gone into akatsuki and be a spy from within without being caught like itachi?. Remember that even though itachi never said anything, he knew that tobi was madara and that's why he "GAVE" those powers to sas. and not even to mention SUSANOO, which not a soul could find but Itachi. Itachi's death is just a prove of that; kishi had to kill itachi cause he knew that if he remained alive, sas character would have never be developed.

    so please...
     
         
    Last edited by stigie78; 09-01-2009 at 01:39 PM.

Page 6 of 13 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •