Page 9 of 13 « First ... 5678910111213 Last»
Results 201 to 225 of 313
  1. #201
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    what ever floats your boat. and btw itachi has always been sick. thats no excuse. orochimaru raped jiraiya and tsunade with no hands. sasuke pwn him in 2 mins
    From what i know j-man could have used sage mode and in the end oro got beat up by tsunade.
     
         

  2. #202
    The 4th & Missing Sannin Ssj4SonNino's Avatar
    Status
    Ssj4SonNino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sunagakure, Hi no Kuni
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Here's something my older brother had sent to me via e-mail on 9/12/07 that I wanna share with yallz
    Im not sure what the source is from where he got it ( i think it might be from wikipedia), but really not sure, but it makes sense.
    READ AT YOUR LEISURE, its pretty long
    ALSO CAN ANYONE CONFIRM IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT IT MAKES SENSE THO
    : This was made before Itachi and Sasuke fought. Around when Sasuke first went to Orochimaru more or less.

    The Dark History of Uchiha: The Bloodline of Tengu -------------------- Hyuuga clan is one of the oldest clans in Konoha. They have been there ever since the establishment of the hidden village. Many years ago there was a girl from Hyuuga clan who fell in love with an outsider. She decided to marry herself to the young man despite the strong protests from her own clan. But this man was no ordinary human. In fact, this man was not a human at all. His name was Sojobo. He was the King of Tengu. There are two types of tengus, Karasu tengu (a crow-like creature with beak and wings) and Konoha tengu (also known as Yamabushi tengu). Sojobo was a Konoha tengu. He had long nose and white hair with a pair of black wings on his back. As the King of Tengu, Sojobo possessed some very mystical powers. He carried a fan made of Fatsia leaf that could create a storm (therefore people sometimes call this type of leaf as Tengu no Uchiwa or Tengu’s fan). He could teleport himself or any other things from one place to another. He could also communicate with people telepathically or even invade their minds and drive them to madness. Besides, Sojobo was also known for his shapeshifting ability. He sometimes transformed himself into human to interact with people. Konoha tengu Anyway, this girl from Hyuuga was in love with Sojobo taking the human form without knowing his true identity. She married him shortly after they met each other. A year or two later, she was pregnant and gave birth to their first son. Sojobo named this son Uchiha, Uchiha Madara, after Uchiwa which means fan. And of course as we know, fan also later became the symbol of this new clan. Everything was good. Uchiha Madara soon grew up to become a very powerful shinobi. He not only inherited the Kekkei Genkai from his mother but with the Tengu blood inside him the Byakugan had evolved into an even more dreadful form—the Sharingan! This new bloodline had 2 levels: Normal Sharingan and Mangekyou Sharingan. Like his tengu father, Madara possessed some incredible magical powers. He was able to use telepathy to invade people’s minds, or even teleport himself across a short distance. When he turned on the Mangekyou Sharingan (he had the normal Sharingan on 24/7 just like his Hyuuga kin), the eyes would further intensify his powers and bring him even closer to a tengu form. He had developed 3 jutsus under this state, namely Tsukiyomi (to control people’s minds and drive them insane), Amaterasu (to teleport objects into another dimension)* and Susanoo (to create a storm like that created by a Tengu’s fan). Because of his bravery and almost unparalleled powers, Madara soon became a hero in his people’s eyes despite his young age. He became very close friends with Shodaime and together they took up the responsibility to protect the Konoha village they established. Madara founded the first police force in the Konoha and swore to protect his people with his life. But good things do not last long. As Madara was about to reach his adulthood, Sojobo began to reveal his true intention. Sojobo didn’t marry the girl from Hyuuga out of love. He was only looking for a perfect body, a container (probably to achieve greater powers), and he figured the best way was to create one with his own blood. He was planning on taking over Madara’s body once he reached his adulthood. It didn’t take Uchiha Madara long to find out this appalling truth. He felt a mixture of shock and anger. He felt he was being used but he wasn’t going to give in such easily, at least not without a fight. But Madara knew only too well that no matter how strong he was he stood no chance against the King of Tengu. Out of desperation he sought for the legendary Bijuu—Kyuubi (the God of Fire). Kyuubi was very impressed by Madara’s abilities. A secret pact was made and Kyuubi agreed to lend his power and chakra to Uchiha Madara. Soon Madara mastered the katon and he could even cast a dark fire that would burn for 7 days and 7 nights after performing the Amaterasu. But even with these newly gained powers and a huge supply of chakra from the Kyuubi, Uchiha Madara was only able to beat his demon father by a hair's breadth. He couldn’t finish him once and for all but only managed to seal him up. However, the seal he used was a very special one. To break the seal it requires the Kyuubi's chakra and also not one but 3 Uchiha members who can wield the Mangekyou Sharingan. Each MS user has to cast a different MS jutsu at the same time and when the 3 jutsus--Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu and Susanoo--combine, the great evil will be unleashed. It's a tall order and Madara thought it would be enough to seal up the demon for eternity. But what Madara didn’t anticipate was that this seal itself would bring a bloody massacre upon his own clan many decades later… Here I will derail a bit and talk about the relationship between Shodaime and Madara. When Shodai found out about the secret pact between Madara and Kyuubi he was enraged. He thought it was hunger for greater power that led his best friend to the Kyuubi. Madara didn’t explain to him either because he didn’t want anyone to know he was a half-demon. Conflicts began to appear between the two who were once close to each other. The intense hostility eventually resulted in a great battle at the Valley of the End. (You might think that I depicted Madara as too strong a character and therefore feel skeptical about Shodai being able to rival both MS and Kyuubi’s power at the same time. Well you better not forget that Shodai had the ability to suppress Kyuubi’s chakra and his darkness jutsu and suiton might be very good counter-moves to Madara's Sharingan and katon respectively as well.) Alright, now back to the main story. Many years had come into past since Sojobo was sealed. The tengu’s blood in Uchiha clan was now no longer as pure as it once was. It was gradually being “diluted” by constant marriages with non-Uchihas over the generations. Now even the Normal Sharingan was possessed by only the elite few among Uchihas, let alone the Mangekyou Sharingan. But the dark history of the clan was anything but forgotten. A tengu shrine was built underneath the Nakano temple by some of the early Uchihas to keep all the secrets of the clan inside (including killing your loved one to gain MS which was discovered by some later Uchiha). Once an Uchiha member was thought to be reliable enough he would be informed about the secret meeting place and it would then become his life-long obligation to keep these secrets from outsiders. The Uchihas considered this dark history as an unspeakable shame and swore to protect the glory and dignity of their clan with their lives no matter what happened. 20 years ago, a new member was born into an Uchiha family. He soon proved himself to be a prodigy, even by the high standards of the Uchiha. He graduated at the top of his class at age 7, mastered the Sharingan at 8, became a Chunin at 10 and an ANBU squad leader at 13. His name was Uchiha Itachi. As Itachi was selected to become an ANBU his father Fugaku felt that it was the right time to tell him everything. Itachi learned about the Mangekyou Sharingan and the origin of his clan from his father. Deep inside his mind, an evil shadow began to take shape… One night, when all men of Uchiha were supposed to gather at the secret meeting place two of them were absent. Itachi lured his best friend Uchiha Shisui to the Nakano river and started his horrendous plan. He assaulted and killed Uchiha Shisui on that night and obtained the accursed eye powers—Mangekyou Sharingan from the death of his friend. The next day when people found Uchiha Shisui’s body they also found a suicide note grabbed in his hand. But of course this note wasn’t really written by Shisui. Itachi forged his handwriting with the Sharingan to make it look like a suicide. What was written on the note is important because it reflects Itachi's feeling at that time. Always living with fear—fear that people may find out the secrets of their clan, fear that people may know Uchihas are actually descendants of demon—they all swore to take the secrets with them to the graveyard. This was the miserable life of every Uchiha member. Itachi was tired of all these. He could see no future for his clan. He didn’t understand why his people felt ashamed of their own past. He didn’t understand why his people didn’t see their superiority to the normal human beings. He didn’t understand why his people decided to seal up such a great power and not to use it. Itachi had lost all his hope for the Uchiha clan because of the pathetic “path” they had chosen. From the moment Itachi heard about the origin of his clan he felt a weird sense of pleasure and superiority. He felt he was somehow more special than the others. Then his sick and twisted mind had gone even further. He wanted to set the tengu free. He was willing to sacrifice his body in exchange for probably the strongest power the world had ever seen. He was ready to offer his body to the Tengu King. Soon Itachi had put his thoughts into action. When he learned about the Akatsuki’s plan to capture the Bijuus he decided to join them. He needed their help to get the Kyuubi’s chakra. But that’s not all. Itachi still had to find another 2 MS users. After awhile, he came across a second MS user who agreed to help him carry out his plan. Now all he needed was the third and last MS user. Itachi knew his clan members would never kill their loved ones to get MS. He despised them. They were a bunch of cowards, useless …oh wait, Itachi suddenly came up with an idea—he could still use them to achieve his purpose. He could use them to make his little brother the third MS user… On a full-moon night, the ancient blood inside Itachi finally awakened and he had completely lost his mind. He killed his entire clan including his parents. Then he waited for his little brother Sasuke to come home. He wanted him to know he was the one who did it. He used Tsukiyomi on his brother to make sure such a traumatic picture would stay with him for the rest of his life. He wanted Sasuke to hate him. He wanted Sasuke to hate him enough to kill his own friend and activate the Mangekyou Sharingan. He told him about the secret meeting place so that he would find out everything. He wanted Sasuke to take the path he had paved for him—the path of an avenger...
     
         

  3. #203
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    From what i know j-man could have used sage mode and in the end oro got beat up by tsunade.
    orochimaru ate those hits like candy
     
         

  4. #204
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssj4SonNino View Post
    Here's something my older brother had sent to me via e-mail on 9/12/07 that I wanna share with yallz
    Im not sure what the source is from where he got it ( i think it might be from wikipedia), but really not sure, but it makes sense.
    READ AT YOUR LEISURE, its pretty long
    ALSO CAN ANYONE CONFIRM IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT IT MAKES SENSE THO
    : This was made before Itachi and Sasuke fought. Around when Sasuke first went to Orochimaru more or less.

    The Dark History of Uchiha: The Bloodline of Tengu -------------------- Hyuuga clan is one of the oldest clans in Konoha. They have been there ever since the establishment of the hidden village. Many years ago there was a girl from Hyuuga clan who fell in love with an outsider. She decided to marry herself to the young man despite the strong protests from her own clan. But this man was no ordinary human. In fact, this man was not a human at all. His name was Sojobo. He was the King of Tengu. There are two types of tengus, Karasu tengu (a crow-like creature with beak and wings) and Konoha tengu (also known as Yamabushi tengu). Sojobo was a Konoha tengu. He had long nose and white hair with a pair of black wings on his back. As the King of Tengu, Sojobo possessed some very mystical powers. He carried a fan made of Fatsia leaf that could create a storm (therefore people sometimes call this type of leaf as Tengu no Uchiwa or Tengus fan). He could teleport himself or any other things from one place to another. He could also communicate with people telepathically or even invade their minds and drive them to madness. Besides, Sojobo was also known for his shapeshifting ability. He sometimes transformed himself into human to interact with people. Konoha tengu Anyway, this girl from Hyuuga was in love with Sojobo taking the human form without knowing his true identity. She married him shortly after they met each other. A year or two later, she was pregnant and gave birth to their first son. Sojobo named this son Uchiha, Uchiha Madara, after Uchiwa which means fan. And of course as we know, fan also later became the symbol of this new clan. Everything was good. Uchiha Madara soon grew up to become a very powerful shinobi. He not only inherited the Kekkei Genkai from his mother but with the Tengu blood inside him the Byakugan had evolved into an even more dreadful formthe Sharingan! This new bloodline had 2 levels: Normal Sharingan and Mangekyou Sharingan. Like his tengu father, Madara possessed some incredible magical powers. He was able to use telepathy to invade peoples minds, or even teleport himself across a short distance. When he turned on the Mangekyou Sharingan (he had the normal Sharingan on 24/7 just like his Hyuuga kin), the eyes would further intensify his powers and bring him even closer to a tengu form. He had developed 3 jutsus under this state, namely Tsukiyomi (to control peoples minds and drive them insane), Amaterasu (to teleport objects into another dimension)* and Susanoo (to create a storm like that created by a Tengus fan). Because of his bravery and almost unparalleled powers, Madara soon became a hero in his peoples eyes despite his young age. He became very close friends with Shodaime and together they took up the responsibility to protect the Konoha village they established. Madara founded the first police force in the Konoha and swore to protect his people with his life. But good things do not last long. As Madara was about to reach his adulthood, Sojobo began to reveal his true intention. Sojobo didnt marry the girl from Hyuuga out of love. He was only looking for a perfect body, a container (probably to achieve greater powers), and he figured the best way was to create one with his own blood. He was planning on taking over Madaras body once he reached his adulthood. It didnt take Uchiha Madara long to find out this appalling truth. He felt a mixture of shock and anger. He felt he was being used but he wasnt going to give in such easily, at least not without a fight. But Madara knew only too well that no matter how strong he was he stood no chance against the King of Tengu. Out of desperation he sought for the legendary BijuuKyuubi (the God of Fire). Kyuubi was very impressed by Madaras abilities. A secret pact was made and Kyuubi agreed to lend his power and chakra to Uchiha Madara. Soon Madara mastered the katon and he could even cast a dark fire that would burn for 7 days and 7 nights after performing the Amaterasu. But even with these newly gained powers and a huge supply of chakra from the Kyuubi, Uchiha Madara was only able to beat his demon father by a hair's breadth. He couldnt finish him once and for all but only managed to seal him up. However, the seal he used was a very special one. To break the seal it requires the Kyuubi's chakra and also not one but 3 Uchiha members who can wield the Mangekyou Sharingan. Each MS user has to cast a different MS jutsu at the same time and when the 3 jutsus--Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu and Susanoo--combine, the great evil will be unleashed. It's a tall order and Madara thought it would be enough to seal up the demon for eternity. But what Madara didnt anticipate was that this seal itself would bring a bloody massacre upon his own clan many decades later Here I will derail a bit and talk about the relationship between Shodaime and Madara. When Shodai found out about the secret pact between Madara and Kyuubi he was enraged. He thought it was hunger for greater power that led his best friend to the Kyuubi. Madara didnt explain to him either because he didnt want anyone to know he was a half-demon. Conflicts began to appear between the two who were once close to each other. The intense hostility eventually resulted in a great battle at the Valley of the End. (You might think that I depicted Madara as too strong a character and therefore feel skeptical about Shodai being able to rival both MS and Kyuubis power at the same time. Well you better not forget that Shodai had the ability to suppress Kyuubis chakra and his darkness jutsu and suiton might be very good counter-moves to Madara's Sharingan and katon respectively as well.) Alright, now back to the main story. Many years had come into past since Sojobo was sealed. The tengus blood in Uchiha clan was now no longer as pure as it once was. It was gradually being diluted by constant marriages with non-Uchihas over the generations. Now even the Normal Sharingan was possessed by only the elite few among Uchihas, let alone the Mangekyou Sharingan. But the dark history of the clan was anything but forgotten. A tengu shrine was built underneath the Nakano temple by some of the early Uchihas to keep all the secrets of the clan inside (including killing your loved one to gain MS which was discovered by some later Uchiha). Once an Uchiha member was thought to be reliable enough he would be informed about the secret meeting place and it would then become his life-long obligation to keep these secrets from outsiders. The Uchihas considered this dark history as an unspeakable shame and swore to protect the glory and dignity of their clan with their lives no matter what happened. 20 years ago, a new member was born into an Uchiha family. He soon proved himself to be a prodigy, even by the high standards of the Uchiha. He graduated at the top of his class at age 7, mastered the Sharingan at 8, became a Chunin at 10 and an ANBU squad leader at 13. His name was Uchiha Itachi. As Itachi was selected to become an ANBU his father Fugaku felt that it was the right time to tell him everything. Itachi learned about the Mangekyou Sharingan and the origin of his clan from his father. Deep inside his mind, an evil shadow began to take shape One night, when all men of Uchiha were supposed to gather at the secret meeting place two of them were absent. Itachi lured his best friend Uchiha Shisui to the Nakano river and started his horrendous plan. He assaulted and killed Uchiha Shisui on that night and obtained the accursed eye powersMangekyou Sharingan from the death of his friend. The next day when people found Uchiha Shisuis body they also found a suicide note grabbed in his hand. But of course this note wasnt really written by Shisui. Itachi forged his handwriting with the Sharingan to make it look like a suicide. What was written on the note is important because it reflects Itachi's feeling at that time. Always living with fearfear that people may find out the secrets of their clan, fear that people may know Uchihas are actually descendants of demonthey all swore to take the secrets with them to the graveyard. This was the miserable life of every Uchiha member. Itachi was tired of all these. He could see no future for his clan. He didnt understand why his people felt ashamed of their own past. He didnt understand why his people didnt see their superiority to the normal human beings. He didnt understand why his people decided to seal up such a great power and not to use it. Itachi had lost all his hope for the Uchiha clan because of the pathetic path they had chosen. From the moment Itachi heard about the origin of his clan he felt a weird sense of pleasure and superiority. He felt he was somehow more special than the others. Then his sick and twisted mind had gone even further. He wanted to set the tengu free. He was willing to sacrifice his body in exchange for probably the strongest power the world had ever seen. He was ready to offer his body to the Tengu King. Soon Itachi had put his thoughts into action. When he learned about the Akatsukis plan to capture the Bijuus he decided to join them. He needed their help to get the Kyuubis chakra. But thats not all. Itachi still had to find another 2 MS users. After awhile, he came across a second MS user who agreed to help him carry out his plan. Now all he needed was the third and last MS user. Itachi knew his clan members would never kill their loved ones to get MS. He despised them. They were a bunch of cowards, useless oh wait, Itachi suddenly came up with an ideahe could still use them to achieve his purpose. He could use them to make his little brother the third MS user On a full-moon night, the ancient blood inside Itachi finally awakened and he had completely lost his mind. He killed his entire clan including his parents. Then he waited for his little brother Sasuke to come home. He wanted him to know he was the one who did it. He used Tsukiyomi on his brother to make sure such a traumatic picture would stay with him for the rest of his life. He wanted Sasuke to hate him. He wanted Sasuke to hate him enough to kill his own friend and activate the Mangekyou Sharingan. He told him about the secret meeting place so that he would find out everything. He wanted Sasuke to take the path he had paved for himthe path of an avenger...
    Nice theory lol.:D
     
         

  5. #205
    The 4th & Missing Sannin Ssj4SonNino's Avatar
    Status
    Ssj4SonNino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sunagakure, Hi no Kuni
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kyuubi sasto View Post
    I liked itachi more than sasuke so shut the F*ck up! Uchiha are great at analyzing.........
    .......Fourth: I really wish i had mangekyo sharingan so i burn you with amaterasu's black flames or use tsukuyomi on you to make a horse rape you for 3 days.
    For 3 days!? ROFLMAO!!! LoL! ROFLMAO!
     
         

  6. #206
    The 4th & Missing Sannin Ssj4SonNino's Avatar
    Status
    Ssj4SonNino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sunagakure, Hi no Kuni
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kydo View Post
    kinda off topic but.

    Naruto's next element

    i think his next element will be douton aka earth.He already has wind and ppl will say earth dosent go well with wind but thats not important, it has been said by a member of konoha that naruto's skills are best suited for offense not defense,douton would provide that among other things as we saw in the naruto vs neji fight, naruto can find uses for douton,he wouldnt have to damage his nails anymore.Sasuke his rival has katon and raiton, i doubt kishi wud give naruto raiton ever considering it is now sasukes main element and jus not narutos style... katon can be usful to a sage as we have seen wit jiraya and for other stuff too plus is boosted by wind but its too destructive and flashy,but i dont rule it out as kakashi has been seen using 4 elements.Suiton can be combined with wind but i doubt kishi wud make it so that naruto can completely counter all his rival's,sasuke's moves. that is what my theory of him learning, douton "next" is based on.
    I like everything you said here, but remember Kakashi has copied all those element jutsus with his sharingan.:D
     
         

  7. #207
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssj4SonNino View Post
    Here's something my older brother had sent to me via e-mail on 9/12/07 that I wanna share with yallz
    Im not sure what the source is from where he got it ( i think it might be from wikipedia), but really not sure, but it makes sense.
    READ AT YOUR LEISURE, its pretty long
    ALSO CAN ANYONE CONFIRM IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT IT MAKES SENSE THO
    : This was made before Itachi and Sasuke fought. Around when Sasuke first went to Orochimaru more or less.

    The Dark History of Uchiha: The Bloodline of Tengu -------------------- Hyuuga clan is one of the oldest clans in Konoha. They have been there ever since the establishment of the hidden village. Many years ago there was a girl from Hyuuga clan who fell in love with an outsider. She decided to marry herself to the young man despite the strong protests from her own clan. But this man was no ordinary human. In fact, this man was not a human at all. His name was Sojobo. He was the King of Tengu. There are two types of tengus, Karasu tengu (a crow-like creature with beak and wings) and Konoha tengu (also known as Yamabushi tengu). Sojobo was a Konoha tengu. He had long nose and white hair with a pair of black wings on his back. As the King of Tengu, Sojobo possessed some very mystical powers. He carried a fan made of Fatsia leaf that could create a storm (therefore people sometimes call this type of leaf as Tengu no Uchiwa or Tengus fan). He could teleport himself or any other things from one place to another. He could also communicate with people telepathically or even invade their minds and drive them to madness. Besides, Sojobo was also known for his shapeshifting ability. He sometimes transformed himself into human to interact with people. Konoha tengu Anyway, this girl from Hyuuga was in love with Sojobo taking the human form without knowing his true identity. She married him shortly after they met each other. A year or two later, she was pregnant and gave birth to their first son. Sojobo named this son Uchiha, Uchiha Madara, after Uchiwa which means fan. And of course as we know, fan also later became the symbol of this new clan. Everything was good. Uchiha Madara soon grew up to become a very powerful shinobi. He not only inherited the Kekkei Genkai from his mother but with the Tengu blood inside him the Byakugan had evolved into an even more dreadful formthe Sharingan! This new bloodline had 2 levels: Normal Sharingan and Mangekyou Sharingan. Like his tengu father, Madara possessed some incredible magical powers. He was able to use telepathy to invade peoples minds, or even teleport himself across a short distance. When he turned on the Mangekyou Sharingan (he had the normal Sharingan on 24/7 just like his Hyuuga kin), the eyes would further intensify his powers and bring him even closer to a tengu form. He had developed 3 jutsus under this state, namely Tsukiyomi (to control peoples minds and drive them insane), Amaterasu (to teleport objects into another dimension)* and Susanoo (to create a storm like that created by a Tengus fan). Because of his bravery and almost unparalleled powers, Madara soon became a hero in his peoples eyes despite his young age. He became very close friends with Shodaime and together they took up the responsibility to protect the Konoha village they established. Madara founded the first police force in the Konoha and swore to protect his people with his life. But good things do not last long. As Madara was about to reach his adulthood, Sojobo began to reveal his true intention. Sojobo didnt marry the girl from Hyuuga out of love. He was only looking for a perfect body, a container (probably to achieve greater powers), and he figured the best way was to create one with his own blood. He was planning on taking over Madaras body once he reached his adulthood. It didnt take Uchiha Madara long to find out this appalling truth. He felt a mixture of shock and anger. He felt he was being used but he wasnt going to give in such easily, at least not without a fight. But Madara knew only too well that no matter how strong he was he stood no chance against the King of Tengu. Out of desperation he sought for the legendary BijuuKyuubi (the God of Fire). Kyuubi was very impressed by Madaras abilities. A secret pact was made and Kyuubi agreed to lend his power and chakra to Uchiha Madara. Soon Madara mastered the katon and he could even cast a dark fire that would burn for 7 days and 7 nights after performing the Amaterasu. But even with these newly gained powers and a huge supply of chakra from the Kyuubi, Uchiha Madara was only able to beat his demon father by a hair's breadth. He couldnt finish him once and for all but only managed to seal him up. However, the seal he used was a very special one. To break the seal it requires the Kyuubi's chakra and also not one but 3 Uchiha members who can wield the Mangekyou Sharingan. Each MS user has to cast a different MS jutsu at the same time and when the 3 jutsus--Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu and Susanoo--combine, the great evil will be unleashed. It's a tall order and Madara thought it would be enough to seal up the demon for eternity. But what Madara didnt anticipate was that this seal itself would bring a bloody massacre upon his own clan many decades later Here I will derail a bit and talk about the relationship between Shodaime and Madara. When Shodai found out about the secret pact between Madara and Kyuubi he was enraged. He thought it was hunger for greater power that led his best friend to the Kyuubi. Madara didnt explain to him either because he didnt want anyone to know he was a half-demon. Conflicts began to appear between the two who were once close to each other. The intense hostility eventually resulted in a great battle at the Valley of the End. (You might think that I depicted Madara as too strong a character and therefore feel skeptical about Shodai being able to rival both MS and Kyuubis power at the same time. Well you better not forget that Shodai had the ability to suppress Kyuubis chakra and his darkness jutsu and suiton might be very good counter-moves to Madara's Sharingan and katon respectively as well.) Alright, now back to the main story. Many years had come into past since Sojobo was sealed. The tengus blood in Uchiha clan was now no longer as pure as it once was. It was gradually being diluted by constant marriages with non-Uchihas over the generations. Now even the Normal Sharingan was possessed by only the elite few among Uchihas, let alone the Mangekyou Sharingan. But the dark history of the clan was anything but forgotten. A tengu shrine was built underneath the Nakano temple by some of the early Uchihas to keep all the secrets of the clan inside (including killing your loved one to gain MS which was discovered by some later Uchiha). Once an Uchiha member was thought to be reliable enough he would be informed about the secret meeting place and it would then become his life-long obligation to keep these secrets from outsiders. The Uchihas considered this dark history as an unspeakable shame and swore to protect the glory and dignity of their clan with their lives no matter what happened. 20 years ago, a new member was born into an Uchiha family. He soon proved himself to be a prodigy, even by the high standards of the Uchiha. He graduated at the top of his class at age 7, mastered the Sharingan at 8, became a Chunin at 10 and an ANBU squad leader at 13. His name was Uchiha Itachi. As Itachi was selected to become an ANBU his father Fugaku felt that it was the right time to tell him everything. Itachi learned about the Mangekyou Sharingan and the origin of his clan from his father. Deep inside his mind, an evil shadow began to take shape One night, when all men of Uchiha were supposed to gather at the secret meeting place two of them were absent. Itachi lured his best friend Uchiha Shisui to the Nakano river and started his horrendous plan. He assaulted and killed Uchiha Shisui on that night and obtained the accursed eye powersMangekyou Sharingan from the death of his friend. The next day when people found Uchiha Shisuis body they also found a suicide note grabbed in his hand. But of course this note wasnt really written by Shisui. Itachi forged his handwriting with the Sharingan to make it look like a suicide. What was written on the note is important because it reflects Itachi's feeling at that time. Always living with fearfear that people may find out the secrets of their clan, fear that people may know Uchihas are actually descendants of demonthey all swore to take the secrets with them to the graveyard. This was the miserable life of every Uchiha member. Itachi was tired of all these. He could see no future for his clan. He didnt understand why his people felt ashamed of their own past. He didnt understand why his people didnt see their superiority to the normal human beings. He didnt understand why his people decided to seal up such a great power and not to use it. Itachi had lost all his hope for the Uchiha clan because of the pathetic path they had chosen. From the moment Itachi heard about the origin of his clan he felt a weird sense of pleasure and superiority. He felt he was somehow more special than the others. Then his sick and twisted mind had gone even further. He wanted to set the tengu free. He was willing to sacrifice his body in exchange for probably the strongest power the world had ever seen. He was ready to offer his body to the Tengu King. Soon Itachi had put his thoughts into action. When he learned about the Akatsukis plan to capture the Bijuus he decided to join them. He needed their help to get the Kyuubis chakra. But thats not all. Itachi still had to find another 2 MS users. After awhile, he came across a second MS user who agreed to help him carry out his plan. Now all he needed was the third and last MS user. Itachi knew his clan members would never kill their loved ones to get MS. He despised them. They were a bunch of cowards, useless oh wait, Itachi suddenly came up with an ideahe could still use them to achieve his purpose. He could use them to make his little brother the third MS user On a full-moon night, the ancient blood inside Itachi finally awakened and he had completely lost his mind. He killed his entire clan including his parents. Then he waited for his little brother Sasuke to come home. He wanted him to know he was the one who did it. He used Tsukiyomi on his brother to make sure such a traumatic picture would stay with him for the rest of his life. He wanted Sasuke to hate him. He wanted Sasuke to hate him enough to kill his own friend and activate the Mangekyou Sharingan. He told him about the secret meeting place so that he would find out everything. He wanted Sasuke to take the path he had paved for himthe path of an avenger...

    thats not what the manga said lol. madara and shodaime were not friends >.> and itachi killed his family under the elders orders. and i dont see why freeing a monster would have any positive effect on him or his clan
     
         

  8. #208
    Member LightningZI's Avatar
    Status
    LightningZI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    you fail. sasuke is fighting raikage and his 2 jounins at once. and sasuke hasnt even broken a sweat. and what does sasuke vs lee have to do with anything sasuke is not a kid anymore he surpassed lees speed when he was a child in one month. timeskip he had 2 years to train with orochimaru. lee shouldnt even be used in the same sentence as sasuke

    and sasuke has become stronger and more evil. raikage hasnt even done anything except be caught in a genjutsu. and he failed to hit sasuke, and even if juugo and suigetsu didnt interfere sasuke still wouldnt of been hit. he said so himself. nuff said
    Is all you think about how to protect Sasuke? Hasn't broken a sweat, Sure.. Yeah.. Since we're talking about really idiotic things should I mention it snows where he is atm? Don't think he'd sweat even if he was fighting for a while. Now that the stupid things are over lets get to the real argument.

    Hmm Let's see, Hard work, or copy with Sharingan.. Sasuke doesn't work at all.. Oh look new power up, Oh look another new powerup... He got drugged with orochimaru to grow faster.. He copied Lee's speed, Itachi GAVE him MS, He was being a retard and was saying He didn't want it after the fight with Naruto. Chidori, Basically taught to him via Sharingan. Great work Sasuke you just copied half the things. Next thing you know he'll get EMS handed to him..

    Naruto, Taught Rasengan one week straight training, day and night I think it was.. Summoning Tech, Woulda died if he didn't do it right since Jiraiya pushed him off a cliff.. Rasengan variations, Like Oodama probably took him the whole time skip. FRS technically a week but logically tons of years. Sage mode, Constant training otherwise he woulda died.. Hmm, WOW He would have died in his training while Sasuke had no chance of dying.

    Failed to hit Sasuke, Wow we got you to change your posts.. First it was "omfg sasukes so cool he never got hit by the raikage omfg sasuke" Now it's raikage failed to hit him, Nice.. You actually realized you were wrong. Also if you haven't realized.. I think Raikage is winning the battle right now, Your precious Sasuke hasn't done shit to him. He said he wouldn't have been hit? He said he had it taken care of? No.. He just said not to interfere. What makes you think Sasuke's got this finished? You love a drawing so much.. Really it is funny just to see your replies to anything. It just screams "I LOVE THIS DRAWING SO MUCH IM GONNA SUPPORT IT NO MATTER WHAT", Even when the facts are racked up against you, You just make false "facts" to support yourself lmao.

    Killer bee owned Sasuke, Basically killed him TWICE. Now Killer Bee is weaker than Raikage, So Raikage should kill Sasuke 2+ times also then? Yeah Sasuke's got this in the bag, More like it's going to get interrupted.

    Now how hard is it to realize.. Sasuke just isn't the main character of the series so he's not the best... I mean as if the series name Naruto just doesn't scream that out..
     
         
    Last edited by LightningZI; 09-01-2009 at 08:54 PM.

  9. #209
    The 4th & Missing Sannin Ssj4SonNino's Avatar
    Status
    Ssj4SonNino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sunagakure, Hi no Kuni
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by dre2000 View Post
    I don't understand how anyone can call this fight. It is too difficult because of the following:

    1. Raikage defeated Killerbee, which speaks volumes to his strength. Even though Sasuke has improved it doesn't mean he is Raikage's equal. This is purely assumption and based on how Kishi writes he tries to make the fights as realistic as possible.

    2. The fight can go to Sasuke because of his ability, the Sharingan. Remember Sasuke is being helped by his teammates. As such he should be able to observe Raikage's moves as well as the other ninjas. When a Sharingan user is able to observe your fighting style it is always dangerous, remember Lee vs Sasuke.

    3. Based on where the fight is, there is bound to be interruptions. As such i don't think the fight will finish.
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    you fail. sasuke is fighting raikage and his 2 jounins at once. and sasuke hasnt even broken a sweat. and what does sasuke vs lee have to do with anything sasuke is not a kid anymore he surpassed lees speed when he was a child in one month. timeskip he had 2 years to train with orochimaru. lee shouldnt even be used in the same sentence as sasuke

    and sasuke has become stronger and more evil. raikage hasnt even done anything except be caught in a genjutsu. and he failed to hit sasuke, and even if juugo and suigetsu didnt interfere sasuke still wouldnt of been hit. he said so himself. nuff said
    I agree with dre that this fight is too difficult to call (i have something to say about that**), but still Im on Sasuke's side.
    And I also agree (and to clarify to EternalUchihaSasuke) that the Sharingan is what the Raikage is really gonna fight against. And dre meant that he will observe the Raikages movements just like Sasuke did when he observed Lees movements.
    So yes, Sasuke could be used in the same sentence as Lee, cause I just did it, and also Raikage in the same sentence. LoL!:o:D

    And about using Genjutsu, 8tails is a host and the hachibi wont let any Genjutsu effect the host. Raikage does not have a host, but he does have his back-up.
    And about that something to say about that**
    Some, and even I, say that the match has the possiblity of being interupted but the Raikage is like his brother in a way. He's like a raging bull and I dont think he's gona let anyone interfere in him trying to kill Sasuke.
     
         

  10. #210
    Member LightningZI's Avatar
    Status
    LightningZI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssj4SonNino View Post
    Here's something my older brother had sent to me via e-mail on 9/12/07 that I wanna share with yallz
    Im not sure what the source is from where he got it ( i think it might be from wikipedia), but really not sure, but it makes sense.
    READ AT YOUR LEISURE, its pretty long
    ALSO CAN ANYONE CONFIRM IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT IT MAKES SENSE THO
    : This was made before Itachi and Sasuke fought. Around when Sasuke first went to Orochimaru more or less.

    The Dark History of Uchiha: The Bloodline of Tengu -------------------- Hyuuga clan is one of the oldest clans in Konoha. They have been there ever since the establishment of the hidden village. Many years ago there was a girl from Hyuuga clan who fell in love with an outsider. She decided to marry herself to the young man despite the strong protests from her own clan. But this man was no ordinary human. In fact, this man was not a human at all. His name was Sojobo. He was the King of Tengu. There are two types of tengus, Karasu tengu (a crow-like creature with beak and wings) and Konoha tengu (also known as Yamabushi tengu). Sojobo was a Konoha tengu. He had long nose and white hair with a pair of black wings on his back. As the King of Tengu, Sojobo possessed some very mystical powers. He carried a fan made of Fatsia leaf that could create a storm (therefore people sometimes call this type of leaf as Tengu no Uchiwa or Tengus fan). He could teleport himself or any other things from one place to another. He could also communicate with people telepathically or even invade their minds and drive them to madness. Besides, Sojobo was also known for his shapeshifting ability. He sometimes transformed himself into human to interact with people. Konoha tengu Anyway, this girl from Hyuuga was in love with Sojobo taking the human form without knowing his true identity. She married him shortly after they met each other. A year or two later, she was pregnant and gave birth to their first son. Sojobo named this son Uchiha, Uchiha Madara, after Uchiwa which means fan. And of course as we know, fan also later became the symbol of this new clan. Everything was good. Uchiha Madara soon grew up to become a very powerful shinobi. He not only inherited the Kekkei Genkai from his mother but with the Tengu blood inside him the Byakugan had evolved into an even more dreadful formthe Sharingan! This new bloodline had 2 levels: Normal Sharingan and Mangekyou Sharingan. Like his tengu father, Madara possessed some incredible magical powers. He was able to use telepathy to invade peoples minds, or even teleport himself across a short distance. When he turned on the Mangekyou Sharingan (he had the normal Sharingan on 24/7 just like his Hyuuga kin), the eyes would further intensify his powers and bring him even closer to a tengu form. He had developed 3 jutsus under this state, namely Tsukiyomi (to control peoples minds and drive them insane), Amaterasu (to teleport objects into another dimension)* and Susanoo (to create a storm like that created by a Tengus fan). Because of his bravery and almost unparalleled powers, Madara soon became a hero in his peoples eyes despite his young age. He became very close friends with Shodaime and together they took up the responsibility to protect the Konoha village they established. Madara founded the first police force in the Konoha and swore to protect his people with his life. But good things do not last long. As Madara was about to reach his adulthood, Sojobo began to reveal his true intention. Sojobo didnt marry the girl from Hyuuga out of love. He was only looking for a perfect body, a container (probably to achieve greater powers), and he figured the best way was to create one with his own blood. He was planning on taking over Madaras body once he reached his adulthood. It didnt take Uchiha Madara long to find out this appalling truth. He felt a mixture of shock and anger. He felt he was being used but he wasnt going to give in such easily, at least not without a fight. But Madara knew only too well that no matter how strong he was he stood no chance against the King of Tengu. Out of desperation he sought for the legendary BijuuKyuubi (the God of Fire). Kyuubi was very impressed by Madaras abilities. A secret pact was made and Kyuubi agreed to lend his power and chakra to Uchiha Madara. Soon Madara mastered the katon and he could even cast a dark fire that would burn for 7 days and 7 nights after performing the Amaterasu. But even with these newly gained powers and a huge supply of chakra from the Kyuubi, Uchiha Madara was only able to beat his demon father by a hair's breadth. He couldnt finish him once and for all but only managed to seal him up. However, the seal he used was a very special one. To break the seal it requires the Kyuubi's chakra and also not one but 3 Uchiha members who can wield the Mangekyou Sharingan. Each MS user has to cast a different MS jutsu at the same time and when the 3 jutsus--Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu and Susanoo--combine, the great evil will be unleashed. It's a tall order and Madara thought it would be enough to seal up the demon for eternity. But what Madara didnt anticipate was that this seal itself would bring a bloody massacre upon his own clan many decades later Here I will derail a bit and talk about the relationship between Shodaime and Madara. When Shodai found out about the secret pact between Madara and Kyuubi he was enraged. He thought it was hunger for greater power that led his best friend to the Kyuubi. Madara didnt explain to him either because he didnt want anyone to know he was a half-demon. Conflicts began to appear between the two who were once close to each other. The intense hostility eventually resulted in a great battle at the Valley of the End. (You might think that I depicted Madara as too strong a character and therefore feel skeptical about Shodai being able to rival both MS and Kyuubis power at the same time. Well you better not forget that Shodai had the ability to suppress Kyuubis chakra and his darkness jutsu and suiton might be very good counter-moves to Madara's Sharingan and katon respectively as well.) Alright, now back to the main story. Many years had come into past since Sojobo was sealed. The tengus blood in Uchiha clan was now no longer as pure as it once was. It was gradually being diluted by constant marriages with non-Uchihas over the generations. Now even the Normal Sharingan was possessed by only the elite few among Uchihas, let alone the Mangekyou Sharingan. But the dark history of the clan was anything but forgotten. A tengu shrine was built underneath the Nakano temple by some of the early Uchihas to keep all the secrets of the clan inside (including killing your loved one to gain MS which was discovered by some later Uchiha). Once an Uchiha member was thought to be reliable enough he would be informed about the secret meeting place and it would then become his life-long obligation to keep these secrets from outsiders. The Uchihas considered this dark history as an unspeakable shame and swore to protect the glory and dignity of their clan with their lives no matter what happened. 20 years ago, a new member was born into an Uchiha family. He soon proved himself to be a prodigy, even by the high standards of the Uchiha. He graduated at the top of his class at age 7, mastered the Sharingan at 8, became a Chunin at 10 and an ANBU squad leader at 13. His name was Uchiha Itachi. As Itachi was selected to become an ANBU his father Fugaku felt that it was the right time to tell him everything. Itachi learned about the Mangekyou Sharingan and the origin of his clan from his father. Deep inside his mind, an evil shadow began to take shape One night, when all men of Uchiha were supposed to gather at the secret meeting place two of them were absent. Itachi lured his best friend Uchiha Shisui to the Nakano river and started his horrendous plan. He assaulted and killed Uchiha Shisui on that night and obtained the accursed eye powersMangekyou Sharingan from the death of his friend. The next day when people found Uchiha Shisuis body they also found a suicide note grabbed in his hand. But of course this note wasnt really written by Shisui. Itachi forged his handwriting with the Sharingan to make it look like a suicide. What was written on the note is important because it reflects Itachi's feeling at that time. Always living with fearfear that people may find out the secrets of their clan, fear that people may know Uchihas are actually descendants of demonthey all swore to take the secrets with them to the graveyard. This was the miserable life of every Uchiha member. Itachi was tired of all these. He could see no future for his clan. He didnt understand why his people felt ashamed of their own past. He didnt understand why his people didnt see their superiority to the normal human beings. He didnt understand why his people decided to seal up such a great power and not to use it. Itachi had lost all his hope for the Uchiha clan because of the pathetic path they had chosen. From the moment Itachi heard about the origin of his clan he felt a weird sense of pleasure and superiority. He felt he was somehow more special than the others. Then his sick and twisted mind had gone even further. He wanted to set the tengu free. He was willing to sacrifice his body in exchange for probably the strongest power the world had ever seen. He was ready to offer his body to the Tengu King. Soon Itachi had put his thoughts into action. When he learned about the Akatsukis plan to capture the Bijuus he decided to join them. He needed their help to get the Kyuubis chakra. But thats not all. Itachi still had to find another 2 MS users. After awhile, he came across a second MS user who agreed to help him carry out his plan. Now all he needed was the third and last MS user. Itachi knew his clan members would never kill their loved ones to get MS. He despised them. They were a bunch of cowards, useless oh wait, Itachi suddenly came up with an ideahe could still use them to achieve his purpose. He could use them to make his little brother the third MS user On a full-moon night, the ancient blood inside Itachi finally awakened and he had completely lost his mind. He killed his entire clan including his parents. Then he waited for his little brother Sasuke to come home. He wanted him to know he was the one who did it. He used Tsukiyomi on his brother to make sure such a traumatic picture would stay with him for the rest of his life. He wanted Sasuke to hate him. He wanted Sasuke to hate him enough to kill his own friend and activate the Mangekyou Sharingan. He told him about the secret meeting place so that he would find out everything. He wanted Sasuke to take the path he had paved for himthe path of an avenger...
    This couldn't have been made before Itachi and Sasuke's fight because it has reference to Sussano as a tech and also Madara being the accomplice of Itachi.
     
         

  11. #211
    susanoo askater1130's Avatar
    Status
    askater1130 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    thats not what the manga said lol. madara and shodaime were not friends >.> and itachi killed his family under the elders orders. and i dont see why freeing a monster would have any positive effect on him or his clan
    read all of the post it said at the top that it happened b4 Itachi and Sasuke fought. Around when Sasuke first went to Orochimaru more or less.

    and where are u people getting that raikage is strong than kb how can raikage be stronger than a tailed beast from wat i recall kb said no1 has deflected the move he did since his brother is wat he said
     
         
    Last edited by askater1130; 09-01-2009 at 09:33 PM.

  12. #212
    Baby pain stigie78's Avatar
    Status
    stigie78 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PHILADELPHIA, USA
    Posts
    198
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kyuubi sasto View Post
    I liked itachi more than sasuke so shut the F*ck up! Uchiha are great at analyzing.

    First: go back to your reaction to my post and read the post above your reaction. i said the following:

    as madara also concluded: sasuke's sharingan will surpase itachi's. But that doesn't mean he will be a better ninja than itachi. I just said something about sasuke's potential.

    Sasuke's usage of sharingan will be better than itachi's. Madara also said that he held some secrets to himself. I guess one of them is putting out amaterasu. If itachi knew that amaterasu can be put out he would know that amaterasu would not work on madara and therefore wouldn't give sasuke his amaterasu as a failsafe (killing madara). Sasuke found out how to put out amaterasu on his own while fighting killerbee.

    Second: when you react to someone's post get your facts straight. Orochimaru searched his whole life for the sealing sword. Itachi equiped susanoo with this sword. susannoo is just 1 of mangekyo's dojitsus.

    Third: sasuke is also a planner but maybe not (yet) at itachi's level. he used orochimaru to gain power and now he uses akatsuki and madara (as he stated during the fight with killerbee). When he finds a way to kill madara, he certainly will. since kyuubi said that sasuke's chakra is more sinister than he own and just like madara's, sasuke knows that madara was the one who controlled kyuubi and is therefore partly responsible for the clan's death. Sasuke can also conclude from this that madara is lying.

    Fourth: I really wish i had mangekyo sharingan so i burn you with amaterasu's black flames or use tsukuyomi on you to make a horse rape you for 3 days.

    Never make such a stupid remark again!
    no you FU$%%^ up! sasuke also a planner? you know what, start reading the manga since episode 1 and maybe, just maybe your stupidity will lesser. Itachi told naruto that sas was easy to color by anybody's ambition. even madara told sas that if wanted to, itachi could have kill him even though itachi was almost dead since the beginning of the fight. and you say that not "YET" sas has reached itachi's level. Sink this into your head, the only reason that kishi killed itachi was to allow sas' character development. planner? even naruto is more of a planner than sas gay. the only two people that SAS has been alble to kill both were almost dead. and even Deidara was about to wipe him out if it has not been because "as usual" sas barriers himself from danger with the help of someone or something (in this case, Manda) GOT IT IDIOT?
     
         
    Last edited by stigie78; 09-01-2009 at 10:02 PM.

  13. #213
    GOD
    Status
    HokagePein is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    i posted that dark uchiha history a long time on the older forums , somebody did write it on another site a while back
     
         

  14. #214
    Baby pain stigie78's Avatar
    Status
    stigie78 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PHILADELPHIA, USA
    Posts
    198
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by LightningZI View Post
    Is all you think about how to protect Sasuke? Hasn't broken a sweat, Sure.. Yeah.. Since we're talking about really idiotic things should I mention it snows where he is atm? Don't think he'd sweat even if he was fighting for a while. Now that the stupid things are over lets get to the real argument.

    Hmm Let's see, Hard work, or copy with Sharingan.. Sasuke doesn't work at all.. Oh look new power up, Oh look another new powerup... He got drugged with orochimaru to grow faster.. He copied Lee's speed, Itachi GAVE him MS, He was being a retard and was saying He didn't want it after the fight with Naruto. Chidori, Basically taught to him via Sharingan. Great work Sasuke you just copied half the things. Next thing you know he'll get EMS handed to him..

    Naruto, Taught Rasengan one week straight training, day and night I think it was.. Summoning Tech, Woulda died if he didn't do it right since Jiraiya pushed him off a cliff.. Rasengan variations, Like Oodama probably took him the whole time skip. FRS technically a week but logically tons of years. Sage mode, Constant training otherwise he woulda died.. Hmm, WOW He would have died in his training while Sasuke had no chance of dying.

    Failed to hit Sasuke, Wow we got you to change your posts.. First it was "omfg sasukes so cool he never got hit by the raikage omfg sasuke" Now it's raikage failed to hit him, Nice.. You actually realized you were wrong. Also if you haven't realized.. I think Raikage is winning the battle right now, Your precious Sasuke hasn't done shit to him. He said he wouldn't have been hit? He said he had it taken care of? No.. He just said not to interfere. What makes you think Sasuke's got this finished? You love a drawing so much.. Really it is funny just to see your replies to anything. It just screams "I LOVE THIS DRAWING SO MUCH IM GONNA SUPPORT IT NO MATTER WHAT", Even when the facts are racked up against you, You just make false "facts" to support yourself lmao.

    Killer bee owned Sasuke, Basically killed him TWICE. Now Killer Bee is weaker than Raikage, So Raikage should kill Sasuke 2+ times also then? Yeah Sasuke's got this in the bag, More like it's going to get interrupted.

    Now how hard is it to realize.. Sasuke just isn't the main character of the series so he's not the best... I mean as if the series name Naruto just doesn't scream that out..
    at last someone that is not a SAS fan. GOOD one.
     
         

  15. #215
    The 4th & Missing Sannin Ssj4SonNino's Avatar
    Status
    Ssj4SonNino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sunagakure, Hi no Kuni
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by LightningZI View Post
    This couldn't have been made before Itachi and Sasuke's fight because it has reference to Sussano as a tech and also Madara being the accomplice of Itachi.
    Thanks ya'llz. I needed to see if it was legit or not. Like I said. I got it in my e-mail on that date I said, but then again I researched and found that the the japanese manga around that time released in Japan was volume 40 (chap360-370) which was around the time when Sasuke fought Deidara to where Jman was about to fight Pain. But what you said makes sense too.
     
         

  16. #216
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by LightningZI View Post
    Is all you think about how to protect Sasuke? Hasn't broken a sweat, Sure.. Yeah.. Since we're talking about really idiotic things should I mention it snows where he is atm? Don't think he'd sweat even if he was fighting for a while. Now that the stupid things are over lets get to the real argument.

    Hmm Let's see, Hard work, or copy with Sharingan.. Sasuke doesn't work at all.. Oh look new power up, Oh look another new powerup... He got drugged with orochimaru to grow faster.. He copied Lee's speed, Itachi GAVE him MS, He was being a retard and was saying He didn't want it after the fight with Naruto. Chidori, Basically taught to him via Sharingan. Great work Sasuke you just copied half the things. Next thing you know he'll get EMS handed to him..

    Naruto, Taught Rasengan one week straight training, day and night I think it was.. Summoning Tech, Woulda died if he didn't do it right since Jiraiya pushed him off a cliff.. Rasengan variations, Like Oodama probably took him the whole time skip. FRS technically a week but logically tons of years. Sage mode, Constant training otherwise he woulda died.. Hmm, WOW He would have died in his training while Sasuke had no chance of dying.

    Failed to hit Sasuke, Wow we got you to change your posts.. First it was "omfg sasukes so cool he never got hit by the raikage omfg sasuke" Now it's raikage failed to hit him, Nice.. You actually realized you were wrong. Also if you haven't realized.. I think Raikage is winning the battle right now, Your precious Sasuke hasn't done shit to him. He said he wouldn't have been hit? He said he had it taken care of? No.. He just said not to interfere. What makes you think Sasuke's got this finished? You love a drawing so much.. Really it is funny just to see your replies to anything. It just screams "I LOVE THIS DRAWING SO MUCH IM GONNA SUPPORT IT NO MATTER WHAT", Even when the facts are racked up against you, You just make false "facts" to support yourself lmao.

    Killer bee owned Sasuke, Basically killed him TWICE. Now Killer Bee is weaker than Raikage, So Raikage should kill Sasuke 2+ times also then? Yeah Sasuke's got this in the bag, More like it's going to get interrupted.

    Now how hard is it to realize.. Sasuke just isn't the main character of the series so he's not the best... I mean as if the series name Naruto just doesn't scream that out..
    you can sweat when its cold genius, and i didnt bother to read the other nonsense you put. and main character has nothing to do with being the best. madara isnt the main character, but he is the best. gtfo
     
         

  17. #217
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by stigie78 View Post
    no you FU$%%^ up! sasuke also a planner? you know what, start reading the manga since episode 1 and maybe, just maybe your stupidity will lesser. Itachi told naruto that sas was easy to color by anybody's ambition. even madara told sas that if wanted to, itachi could have kill him even though itachi was almost dead since the beginning of the fight. and you say that not "YET" sas has reached itachi's level. Sink this into your head, the only reason that kishi killed itachi was to allow sas' character development. planner? even naruto is more of a planner than sas gay. the only two people that SAS has been alble to kill both were almost dead. and even Deidara was about to wipe him out if it has not been because "as usual" sas barriers himself from danger with the help of someone or something (in this case, Manda) GOT IT IDIOT?
    i dont believe i have read a post with more fail then this. besides the tobi danzo theories of course. epic fail. narugay doesnt plan sht, he just jumps at his oponents and gets lucky. sasuke analyzes the oponent and beats them. period. And using manda is another plan sasuke had up his sleeve. lets not forget naruto has no lightning affinity had he fought deiedara he would of got killed with the nano bombs exploding in narutos body. or the land mines. gtfo
     
         

  18. #218
    Member LightningZI's Avatar
    Status
    LightningZI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    you can sweat when its cold genius, and i didnt bother to read the other nonsense you put. and main character has nothing to do with being the best. madara isnt the main character, but he is the best. gtfo
    I don't think you even read it, Because you knew the facts in there would make you think even harder on how to defend sasuke. I'm pretty sure I put in you can sweat in the cold, But here's the genius part, You have to work intensely in cold weather to sweat. But then again, I did say that part was a stupid answer to a stupid statement.

    Maybe instead of trying to act tough and make lame excuses for not reading something you know you won't be able to reply to, You should just flat out say You got me there, or just leave.

    I'm not sure madara is the best.. Itachi said He's a pathetic shell of what he was. Itachi's Transcription Seal: Amaterasu almost had him also.. You see the story isn't finished. Once it is, Naruto will be the strongest.. It's only common sense.. Just like how in DBZ Goku is the strongest at the end.

    Maybe you should gtfo these forums, I really don't see any people who like you..
     
         

  19. #219
    Member LightningZI's Avatar
    Status
    LightningZI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    i dont believe i have read a post with more fail then this. besides the tobi danzo theories of course. epic fail. narugay doesnt plan sht, he just jumps at his oponents and gets lucky. sasuke analyzes the oponent and beats them. period. And using manda is another plan sasuke had up his sleeve. lets not forget naruto has no lightning affinity had he fought deiedara he would of got killed with the nano bombs exploding in narutos body. or the land mines. gtfo
    And I think I haven't read a post as fail as that.. This made me laugh. I'm going to post a few pages to just prove you wrong.

    Naruto 461 page 01 | One Manga

    Quote Juugo "Don't rush in alone!" Yeah who jumps to opponents? Nice.

    Naruto 339 page 10 | One Manga

    Wow, Would you look at that, Naruto just planned it out. Also the whole pain fight was planning.

    Let's also not forget Orochimaru couldn't do anything to sasuke because he was weak, and if Itachi was serious your precious Sasuke wouldn't be alive.
     
         

  20. #220
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by LightningZI View Post
    I don't think you even read it, Because you knew the facts in there would make you think even harder on how to defend sasuke. I'm pretty sure I put in you can sweat in the cold, But here's the genius part, You have to work intensely in cold weather to sweat. But then again, I did say that part was a stupid answer to a stupid statement.

    Maybe instead of trying to act tough and make lame excuses for not reading something you know you won't be able to reply to, You should just flat out say You got me there, or just leave.

    I'm not sure madara is the best.. Itachi said He's a pathetic shell of what he was. Itachi's Transcription Seal: Amaterasu almost had him also.. You see the story isn't finished. Once it is, Naruto will be the strongest.. It's only common sense.. Just like how in DBZ Goku is the strongest at the end.

    Maybe you should gtfo these forums, I really don't see any people who like you..
    once more, nonsense. this isnt dragonball z. uchiha have fire chakra, and sasuke channels lightning thru his body, i doubt he will be cold. and who cares if madara is a weaker shell of himself. he is still the strongest. no one can hit him. amaterasu had him for a second before he warped his body. you should gtfo these forums, you have 34 posts, no facts. terrible arguments, and i couldnt care less what nerds think of me on the internet.
     
         

  21. #221
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by LightningZI View Post
    And I think I haven't read a post as fail as that.. This made me laugh. I'm going to post a few pages to just prove you wrong.

    Naruto 461 page 01 | One Manga

    Quote Juugo "Don't rush in alone!" Yeah who jumps to opponents? Nice.

    Naruto 339 page 10 | One Manga

    Wow, Would you look at that, Naruto just planned it out. Also the whole pain fight was planning.

    Let's also not forget Orochimaru couldn't do anything to sasuke because he was weak, and if Itachi was serious your precious Sasuke wouldn't be alive.
    sasuke knew he could handle raikage and his men,
    if itachi wanted sasuke dead from the begining he would of killed him that night of the uchiha masscre.
    and orochimaru lost to sasuke because of sharingan. gtfo

    naruto was on the same team as kakashi and was injured for weaks after that fight because he failed at planing his attack procedure.
     
         

  22. #222
    Member LightningZI's Avatar
    Status
    LightningZI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    once more, nonsense. this isnt dragonball z. uchiha have fire chakra, and sasuke channels lightning thru his body, i doubt he will be cold. and who cares if madara is a weaker shell of himself. he is still the strongest. no one can hit him. amaterasu had him for a second before he warped his body. you should gtfo these forums, you have 34 posts, no facts. terrible arguments, and i couldnt care less what nerds think of me on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    sasuke knew he could handle raikage and his men,
    if itachi wanted sasuke dead from the begining he would of killed him that night of the uchiha masscre.
    and orochimaru lost to sasuke because of sharingan. gtfo

    naruto was on the same team as kakashi and was injured for weaks after that fight because he failed at planing his attack procedure.
    Oh another ridiculous post, So with his fire chakra he's gonna keep himself warm and toasty. As I said, All you do is think of ridiculous arguments and think their the best. Seriously lmao.

    You see it still had him, Something no ones attacks have done so far. If Itachi knew madara more that Amaterasu would have killed him. No facts? Terrible arguments? That's coming from the guy who doesn't read my posts. Funny how would you know If I had facts and Terrible arguments if you don't bother to read? Try to make sense..

    Funny, Everyone here is a nerd except you. Nice self-esteem, Too bad it's not true. You can't tell over the internet if some kid is a nerd or not, All you can do is assume. I'm pretty sure tons of people assume your a nerd, I mean defending an anime character with all your arguments? We don't hate Sasuke, We just hate the Sasuke Fanboys.

    Sasuke could handle Raikage and his men, Funny when he hasn't even experienced their powers or knows nothing except that he's the Raikage and there's 2 Jounins. Nice he knows so much about them. Itachi could have killed Sasuke at ANY time. He was always stronger than Sasuke, Even during their fight. Orochimaru was ready for his transfer jutsu, That's the reason he was so weak. Even your beloved sasuke says so himself. Here's the page.

    Naruto 363 page 15 | One Manga

    Maybe you should get some facts for a change. I'm also pretty sure posts don't matter, How much you know about it matters.
     
         

  23. #223
    Member kyubikiran's Avatar
    Status
    kyubikiran is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    sasuke knew he could handle raikage and his men,
    if itachi wanted sasuke dead from the begining he would of killed him that night of the uchiha masscre.
    and orochimaru lost to sasuke because of sharingan. gtfo

    naruto was on the same team as kakashi and was injured for weaks after that fight because he failed at planing his attack procedure.
    try to think as a normal person dude, y r u so obsessed with sasuke?, he may be strong but he is too cocky in his fights, thats where he is getting ****ed up and got owned by others, he is thinking his sharingan is the best bloodline limit...
     
         

  24. #224
    Hokage Izanagi BigBen's Avatar
    Status
    BigBen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by AscH View Post
    first you're pathetic man! and there's no such thing as 200%(sigh)bobo talaga nito. . .
    you will actually believe someone who says he's madara?
    you actually believe a clan member such an uchiha will die for just rock fall??
    tobi is just bluffing that he's madara
    why will you continuously say something that you are sure in yourself(like tobi always saying madara. doesn't he gets tired of saying that?)
    you are the one who needs to reread the manga not just 10times but 1000times!(bobo mo gago!)
    you can find it in itachi's words that tobi is'nt madara if so then why did he not tell sasuke that tobi is madara?(we all know that itachi doesn't want sasuke to meet madara) then he can actually said to sasuke don't go near tobi the one with the mask in akatsuki(if tobi is madara. but itachi didn't said that so you can tell that tobi isn't madara plus itachi said that madara is just a pathetic shell of his former self and another thing the only thing that can trigger the amaterasu is the sharingan it will not trigger because it sees madara! bobo mo!)
    and another proof that tobi isn't madara this time you can find it in tobi's word himself! read his conversation with kakashi if your good at english subject then you can figure it out yourself!

    STOP SAYING THAT TOBI IS MADARA I HAVE A LOT OF PROOFS THAT TOBI IS OBITO IF NOT TOBI'S BODY IS OBITO'S IF NOT AGAIN THEN TOBI IS MIZUKAGE!
    TOBI IS OBITO(80%) TOBI IS MADARA BUT INSIDE OBITO'S BODY(10%) TOBI IS MIZUKAGE(10%) TOBI IS ACTUALLY MADARA(IMPOSSIBLE!)
    OK let me rest this issue
    Frist off obito would have no eyes hahaha as rock smashed his one eye and kakashi got the other
    second kakashi KNEW MADARA and even called him that when he went to see naruto don't you think he would know OBITO if he saw him ?
    thrid go by fact and not friction if everything in the manga is saying a person is that person including ITACHI then stop calling people ignorent when ur sitting in a dark room and can't see past your nose
    and finally the space time jutsu that kakashi has is totally different from that of tobi/madara as kakashi's space time bashishes his target to another demension and not himself and when they are there they don't come back like tobi is able to reassert his body back to physical form....
    and it is not a wild possibilty that madara is alive cause he fought the frist remember a man named KAKUZU ! who told everyone he fought the frist too and used hearts to prolong his life lol so tobi could have a way to copy/learn a prolong life jutsu which is prolly what pissed him off about pain dying as it was the rinnegan that would bring him back again
    So if you logically wanna continue this debeat prove to me those points are wrong ... don't pull stuff out of your ass and claim it as fact
    tobi is madara as everyone says he is kakashi,itachi and tobi himself
    danzo is danzo and is in deep shit atm as he was caught haha
    but plz feel free to comment hope this helps clear the air
     
         

  25. #225
    Demon kunoichi DarkSakuraAngel736's Avatar
    Status
    DarkSakuraAngel736 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Capturing and trading/selling anime characters. shhhh :)
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by AscH View Post
    first you're pathetic man! and there's no such thing as 200%(sigh)bobo talaga nito. . .
    you will actually believe someone who says he's madara?
    you actually believe a clan member such an uchiha will die for just rock fall??
    tobi is just bluffing that he's madara
    why will you continuously say something that you are sure in yourself(like tobi always saying madara. doesn't he gets tired of saying that?)
    you are the one who needs to reread the manga not just 10times but 1000times!(bobo mo gago!)
    you can find it in itachi's words that tobi is'nt madara if so then why did he not tell sasuke that tobi is madara?(we all know that itachi doesn't want sasuke to meet madara) then he can actually said to sasuke don't go near tobi the one with the mask in akatsuki(if tobi is madara. but itachi didn't said that so you can tell that tobi isn't madara plus itachi said that madara is just a pathetic shell of his former self and another thing the only thing that can trigger the amaterasu is the sharingan it will not trigger because it sees madara! bobo mo!)
    and another proof that tobi isn't madara this time you can find it in tobi's word himself! read his conversation with kakashi if your good at english subject then you can figure it out yourself!

    STOP SAYING THAT TOBI IS MADARA I HAVE A LOT OF PROOFS THAT TOBI IS OBITO IF NOT TOBI'S BODY IS OBITO'S IF NOT AGAIN THEN TOBI IS MIZUKAGE!
    TOBI IS OBITO(80%) TOBI IS MADARA BUT INSIDE OBITO'S BODY(10%) TOBI IS MIZUKAGE(10%) TOBI IS ACTUALLY MADARA(IMPOSSIBLE!)
    There are threads for this you know and please stop pulling bs explanations out of your a**. I'd like to point out that the bottom part of your thread that is in bold contradicts itself.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •