Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I learn Wind with the Sandpie

I wait patiently for Kuparika Sandpie. I practice blowing vigorously in the hope that this will help me learn faster.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status or
    wealth

Re: I learn Wind with the Sandpie

Answer the following:
    What is fuuton?
    What is the difference between fuuton and doton?
    How does fuuton interact with other elements?
    What are the useful aspects and difficulties of fuuton?

If I spot any mistakes, I'll be correcting them later on. Unless they're too big to postpone.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1) Fuuton is practically the Wind element which is used in Narutoverse. It mainly focuses around cutting and severing but has a lot of other uses too. It is the most precise of all the elements and is very varied in its use.

2) Fuuton is wind whereas Doton is Earth. Fuuton mainly is about attacking and mobility while Doton is more about defence and is more stationary. Wind is used from the users own body while Earth normally use the surrounding environment to base its attacks on. While wind being the most precise and piercing of the elements, Earth would be the most blunt.

3) Fuuton is weak against Katon due to it just fanning and strengthen the flames. Fuuton is strong against Raiton because it weakens the intensity of the electricity and cancels it out.

4) Fuuton is useful for when you want to pierce or penetrate something. Fuuton chakra can also be applied on weapons to increase their damage capability and range. Fuuton allows you to move around more and is very mobile type of element. It however can be very blunt and destructive in certain attacks.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

Quote Originally Posted by Danzo Auditore De Firenze View Post
    1) Fuuton is practically the Wind element which is used in Narutoverse. It mainly focuses around cutting and severing but has a lot of other uses too. It is the most precise of all the elements and is very varied in its use.

2) Fuuton is wind whereas Doton is Earth. Fuuton mainly is about attacking and mobility while Doton is more about defence and is more stationary. Wind is used from the users own body while Earth normally use the surrounding environment to base its attacks on. While wind being the most precise and piercing of the elements, Earth would be the most blunt.

3) Fuuton is weak against Katon due to it just fanning and strengthen the flames. Fuuton is strong against Raiton because it weakens the intensity of the electricity and cancels it out.

4) Fuuton is useful for when you want to pierce or penetrate something. Fuuton chakra can also be applied on weapons to increase their damage capability and range. Fuuton allows you to move around more and is very mobile type of element. It however can be very blunt and destructive in certain attacks.
    Hmm, beautiful!
    But don't you think the fact that Wind Release is based on wind, which is the force pushing air, whilst Doton is uses actual masses of earth to be a big difference? Katon, Raiton, Fuuton are all energy based elements, unlike Doton and Suiton. Both kinds have advantages and disadvantages though.

Well, now we get to the fun part! or not.. Here, take this. *Hands you a piece of paper*
    I want you to steadily channel your fuuton chakra into the paper for as long as you can, and while you do that try not to get distracted by anything and feel the breeze of air as it hits your skin. Focus on the sensation of the wind as the breeze gets stronger. Once I see a change happen to the paper, I'll pat you on the shoulder telling you to stop.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I place the paper in the middle of my palm and cover it with my free hand. I start channeling my chakra into the leaf. I start to think about the nature of wind . I hear a calm breeze and it sounds like the wind is whistling. The sensation on the back of my ears and neck gives me goosebumps. I remain calm and synchronize my breathing with the rhythmic peaceful sounds of the wind. But then suddenly the wind seems to have become furious leaving my robes and hair flying around. Its wrath seems to be unstoppable and my skin feels like its going to rip apart. But as instantly as it came, it leaves and the wind becomes a calm gale and I enjoy the feel of it on my skin.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

*Pats you on the shoulder*
    Enough, that will do.
    Notice how the paper split perfectly? That tells you much about the nature of fuuton chakra. It manipulates pressure, the pressure of air to be precise. It can be all gathered up into an edge for a sharp effect, or be used more bluntly, but the concept in principle is still the same.

Now I want you to inhale as much air as your lungs can take, then channel your chakra into it with the same sensation you felt earlier. Once you can maintain that sensation the follows manipulating your chakra's nature into fuuton chakra, try to control the air in your lungs using your chakra. Compress it and increase its sharpness by adding to its pressure. Then release it onto the ground in a not so sharp angle in order to cause sand/dust to be blown.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I inhale air until I feel like my lungs can't take any more and then channel my chakra through my through and the air. I try to get the exact same sensation I got when I was at one with the wind and listen to the whistling once more. I compress the air one last time before releasing it on the ground, and while releasing it I continue to tilt my head at a sharp angle so dust and sand is blown into the air all around me.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

I inhale air until I feel like my lungs can't take any more and then channel my chakra through my through and the air. I try to get the exact same sensation I got when I was at one with the wind and listen to the whistling once more. I compress the air one last time before releasing it on the ground, and while releasing it I continue to tilt my head at a sharp angle so dust and sand is blown into the air all around me.
    This takes me back to my fourth question, precisely the difficulties you might face when using fuuton. Most fuuton jutsu need a physical space to build momentum within. You need to actually create a gust of wind in a fair amount of its techniques, and that is done by either exhaling the wind from your mouth or using a fan or by channeling your chakra into an area and causing the air to move. So, say you get trapped within a narrow area using doton, you can't use a couple of them, or if you get trapped within a water technique, you won't be able to inhale the wind in order to exhale it, and the fan usage comes with its own bundle of limitations similar to the earlier.

Now as for this jutsu, it has a bunch of uses. You can use the sand/dust to blind your opponent, or you can make the ground slippery, which is useful when jumping from tree to tree or similar cases. I'd use it simultaneously with the throwing of a kunai.
    Here's its wiki link http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Dust_Wind_Technique
    You've learnt:
    (Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
    Type: Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes

As for out next jutsu, I want you to to spread your fuuton chakra infront of you. Manipulate it to increase its sharpness and density, then make it rotate creating a small tornadoes.
    This tornado can help you against some taijutsu attacks as well as defending you against projectile weapons and such. But be careful, the rotating wind can be taken advantage of! But that can be a good thing if you're the one taking advantage, so elaborate on this jutsu'd flaws and how you'd use them if your opponent was using this jutsu.
    Jutsu's name is Rumbling wind wall.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I spread my Fuuton chakra in front of me and increase its density. I focus on also increasing its sharpness to allow it to defend me against any incoming projectiles. I then rotate the wind furiously to cause small tornadoes to form which are even able to defend against Taijutsu attacks.

Disadvantages
    If the opponent throws an explosive at the rumbling wind wall, there is a high risk of me being injured by it.
    If the opponent used this jutsu, I would probably use a Fire technique to harm him.

Last edited by -Danzo-; 12-16-2012 at 03:18 PM.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

Sorry for the delay. Like sorry big time.

You've learnt:
    (Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

Our next technique is quite simple. Channel your chakra into your lungs and inhale air as you compress it using your chakra. The exhale it regularly to create a stream. This stream can be used to change your direction in mid air or to cause a dust cloud by targeting it at the ground.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Release_Stream

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No problem :D

I jump forward towards you and as I am in mid-air I channel my wind chakra in my lungs and inhale as much air as I can. I compress it into my mouth and then release it to create a small stream. I aim this at the ground below me which pushes me back up and away from you.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

No problem :D

I jump forward towards you and as I am in mid-air I channel my wind chakra in my lungs and inhale as much air as I can. I compress it into my mouth and then release it to create a small stream. I aim this at the ground below me which pushes me back up and away from you.
    Good. You've learnt:
    (Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Next jutsu is called Wind Rock Barrage. Basically, you'll make a very high pressured stream of wind capable of lifting rocks and your opponent.
    It's very useful in the in the aspect that your opponent, if he chooses to spam elemental disadvantages, might forget to use a fire jutsu strong enough to blow the rocks back which will result is flaming rocks hitting him despite his counter.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Rock_Barrage

Last edited by 'Kurapika; 12-26-2012 at 04:11 PM.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I make a controlled but high pressure stream of wind and use my fuuton chakra to lift several rocks up off the ground. I then aim the stream at the rocks making them be carried by the wind towards your clone making them hit them.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

Sorry about the long delay, I was busy with my exams.
    I make a controlled but high pressure stream of wind and use my fuuton chakra to lift several rocks up off the ground. I then aim the stream at the rocks making them be carried by the wind towards your clone making them hit them.
    You've learnt:
    (Fūton: Kaze Iwa Rendan) - Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks that lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.

Now, from now on, we'll be learning two jutsu per post. But before that, you'll need to demonstrate your mastery of D-ranks by making a move based on a D-rank Futon jutsu, the D-rank Futon jutsu you'll be combining with any other jutsus from the list, just make a good combo.
    Then I want you to counter your move.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I inhale air into my lungs and then mix my Fuuton with it until I can't hold any more in my mouth. I compress the air and then release it at the ground tilting my head so the dust is blown around me blocking me from your view. I then raise my hand in front of me quickly and fire a bolt of lightning shaped like a horn at you while hidden.

Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

Counter
    As the dust surrounds you I perform the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding you and as the dust settles they fire bolts of lightning at you. I then move to your left of you and create a three rock pillars which head straight towards you and are able to pass through the pillars.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

I inhale air into my lungs and then mix my Fuuton with it until I can't hold any more in my mouth. I compress the air and then release it at the ground tilting my head so the dust is blown around me blocking me from your view. I then raise my hand in front of me quickly and fire a bolt of lightning shaped like a horn at you while hidden.

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
    Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

Counter
    As the dust surrounds you I perform the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding you and as the dust settles they fire bolts of lightning at you. I then move to your left of you and create a three rock pillars which head straight towards you and are able to pass through the pillars.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target
    Your attack:
    1st) I wouldn't advise using raiton techniques when adapting a stealthy strategy, since raiton is known for its loud noise.
    2nd) I don't see the point in creating a dust storm when you're just going to attack afterwords the way you did. You're just giving your opponent the opportunity to attack you after the Dust technique and before the lightning. Perhaps it would've been better to take advantage of the sand to hide underground or so, but that's still not a good opening. Overall, I wouldn't advise you to use a defensive jutsu as an opening jutsu.

Your counter:
    1st) You should pay better attention to your wording. If your four pillar bind technique only strikes when the dust storm settles, then it's too late to save you.
    2nd) It's better if you try to counter the first jutsu directly. You could always action from the moment the opponent starts blowing air for creating the dust. Always try to give your opponent as few chances as possible.
    It would be much better if you use the stone spikes on your opponent right after he begins using his wind jutsu.

Sorry if I sound too blunt, I'm only trying to help you improve.
    I'll be teaching you the next jutsu in another post. ^^

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

First jutsu we're gonna learn is called Gale Palm Technique. It's pretty simple and basic, you simply channel your fuuton chakra into your palms and spreading it in the air surrounding it. You'll gather the air into the area between your palms as you clap. When you clap the pressure of the air reaches the possible limit and will cause a strong blow of wind. You can use this right after you through a shuriken or kunai to increase its speed.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Release:_Gale_Palm

Next just is as simple. You channel your fuuton chakra to your shuriken. After coating the shuriken in condensed fuuton chakra, throw the shuriken as you make your chakra rotate rapidly. This will increase the speed of and damage deflected by your shuriken.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Re...ating_Shuriken

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I channel my Fuuton chakra into my palms and gather the air into the small space between my palms as I lift them up. I then clap my hands together triggering the gathered Fuuton chakra to expand and spread into the surrounding area causing a small blow of wind in front of me.

This time I focus my chakra more instead of just unleashing it and channel my Fuuton chakra into a few shuriken and concentrate to condense it to a more solid form and so are able to coat the shuriken. I then throw them at a nearby tree and while in the air they rotate rapidly increasing its speed.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

No interesting stuff you could find? Perhaps using Gale Palm with a katon jutsu you breath out could make a good combination, seeing how it only requires a clap.
    You've learnt:
    (Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

Next we learn Great Break Through. Spread your chakra into the air all around you, by manipulating the pressure in a horizontal tube area surrounding you, you can create an extremely strong gust of wind that can blow away anything standing in its path.
    This jutsu is great for combos, Gaara used it with his sand. Try to think of other possible uses.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Re...t_Breakthrough

Next jutsu, Sickle Weasel Technique, is originally a fan technique used by Tamari, but you can overcome that by creating the needed gust of wind with your lungs. Simply inhale air and infuse it with your fuuton chakra, then manipulate its pressure and make it as sharp as possible, then finally exhale the wind.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sickle_Weasel_Technique

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have no Katon jutsu.

I spread my Fuuton chakra into the air and manipulate so as its pressure is a horizontal tube area surrounding you, and then use the same chakra to create a strong gust of wind aimed directly at a small nearby tree following the tube area, uprooting it and knocking it over.
    Well this could be used in combination with certain Doton jutsu to send the rocks as projectiles at an opponent. It can also even be used on objects in the surrounding area to send them flying at the opponent.

I loudly inhale the air and infuse it with my Fuuton chakra and then slowly compress it. I then carefully manipulate the wind and add more pressure to it to make it as sharp as possible. I then exhale the wind out in front of me.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

You'll learn them sooner than you think.
    You've learnt:
    (Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

(Fūton: Kamaitachi no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Sickle Weasel Technique
    Description: User creates a whirlwind of slicing wind. Originally used by Temari with her fan, there is a way to create this jutsu without a weapon. Performing quickly handseals, the user will gather his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sharp gust of wind, which in conjunction with the handseals will create a gust of violent slashing wind. The wind created is strong enough to push the opponent back or create 2 inch deep slashes to his body, however the user cannot direct slashes.

Next jutsu, Great Vacuum Cannon, seems to be different in its template from the wiki page, but like always, we go by the template. Simply gather fuuton chakra into your lungs, inhale and manipulate the pressure/sharpness of the air within your lungs, then exhale it all in one blow powerful enough to blow back your opponent and any small objects around him.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Vacuum_Cannon

Next jutsu is called Divine Wind, it's basically a collection of tornadoes. To create them, blow out a gust of wind which you give rotating motion by manipulating its pressure at certain points. You can combine these tornadoes with fire jutsu such as Running Fire, which will create a hellish storm.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Release:_Divine_Wind

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I gather my Fuuton chakra into my lungs and inhale keeping the chakra contained I then manipulate its pressure and sharpness while its still inside my lungs. I then quickly exhale it all in one powerful blow which sends lots of small and medium sized rocks flying.
    This jutsu would be useful to use the opponents surrounding environment against them and could even blow thrown weapons back at the opponent.

I again gather my Fuuton chakra and blow it out as a large gust of win and then I use my Fuuton chakra again to rotate the wind by manipulating it.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

You've learnt:
    (Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Range:Short-Mid
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

(Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Damage Points: 30(+10 if used with a fire type)
    Description: The user releases a gust of wind that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.
    From now on, I'm changing my methods for my own connivance. We'll be doing three jutsu per post and I'll be posting the jutsu beforehand.

(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

A simple vortex you can shoot from your hands, is nice for katon combos. Channel your fuuton chakra into your palms, spreading it into the air around them. Manipulate the pressure of the air to give it a rotating motion. Keep that up so it gets stronger.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Re..._the_Mountains

(Fūton: Jūha Shō) - Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike
    Description: A powerful technique of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts. They are also able to use the technique in a rapid-fire, successive motion creating up to three cresent blades of wind.

A self explanatory technique. Channel your fuuton chakra into your dominant arm and release it in a steady flow. Swipe your hand as you compress the air through its trail and use the spreading chakra to compress the air and send it as a sharp violent wave.
    You can redirect this jutsu after performing it, which is pretty cool.
    Can't find a wiki page that has a pic.

(Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
    Type: Supplementary
    Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless.

This jutsu is pretty specific in its use, and I wouldn't really advise using it. When someone sends a C or D rank your way, you should attempt to overpower it, so your jutsu can continue towards your opponent. This is done using stronger jutsu.
    Either way, channel your fuuton chakra into your arm, this time, swing your arm and while releasing the chakra, condense the air as much as possible, compress it into a really sharp blade. As this reaches out, keep up the stream of chakra.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Cutter_Technique

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I make the Tiger → Snake → Ram hand seals and channel my Fuuton chakra into my palms and slowly manipulate its pressure so it starts to rotate making it stronger. I then control my Katon chakra and in combination I shoot a fire ball along with the vortex.

I channel my Fuuton chakra into my right arm and release in a slow steady flow. I then swipe my hand compressing the chakra and as my hand is in motion and fire a sharp crescent shaped wave.

I channel my Fuuton chakra into my arm and again swing my arm while releasing the chakra. I then condense the air as much as possible and compress it until it turns into a really sharp blade. As this reaches out I keep up the stream of chakra steadily.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

Try to keep putting in some input like you have been for the past posts.

(Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 15(+3)
    Damage Points: 30(+5 for each addition wind vortex)
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to summon a cyclone of petals to attack their opponent. The user can remain in one spot for the use of the technique, because he or she can direct it anywhere they desire. Therefore, the user can increase the direction and power of the technique to the maximum as a last resort.

A very useful jutsu that allows you to create multiple vortexes, and each vortex can be made to change its target after creation. Also, its form as spiraling stream allows you to make great combos.
    Channel your fuuton chakra into the air and manipulate it to give it a rotating motion as you summon the petals. maintain a stream of chakra to further compress the air and move the vortex at will.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Re...attering_Dance

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
    Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent.

Simply release your fuuton chakra into the air, manipulate its pressure to create a sharp wave of wind which will slash your opponent.
    Pretty generic, could be used in one way or the other. No wiki available.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.

Making handseals and using palm occupying techniques can be troublesome for swordsmen, this jutsu is one of a bunch which are used with swords.
    Channel your fuuton chakra into your blade and release it into the air. As you slash the sword, push out the wind creating a powerful whirlwind in the process.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Peacock_Whirlwind

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»