Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status or
    wealth

Re: I learn Wind with the Sandpie

You'll learn them sooner than you think.
    You've learnt:
    (Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

(Fūton: Kamaitachi no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Sickle Weasel Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: User creates a whirlwind of slicing wind. Originally used by Temari with her fan, there is a way to create this jutsu without a weapon. Performing quickly handseals, the user will gather his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sharp gust of wind, which in conjunction with the handseals will create a gust of violent slashing wind. The wind created is strong enough to push the opponent back or create 2 inch deep slashes to his body, however the user cannot direct slashes.

Next jutsu, Great Vacuum Cannon, seems to be different in its template from the wiki page, but like always, we go by the template. Simply gather fuuton chakra into your lungs, inhale and manipulate the pressure/sharpness of the air within your lungs, then exhale it all in one blow powerful enough to blow back your opponent and any small objects around him.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Vacuum_Cannon

Next jutsu is called Divine Wind, it's basically a collection of tornadoes. To create them, blow out a gust of wind which you give rotating motion by manipulating its pressure at certain points. You can combine these tornadoes with fire jutsu such as Running Fire, which will create a hellish storm.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Release:_Divine_Wind

Status
    Dec 2011
    yu wan shum

I gather my Fuuton chakra into my lungs and inhale keeping the chakra contained I then manipulate its pressure and sharpness while its still inside my lungs. I then quickly exhale it all in one powerful blow which sends lots of small and medium sized rocks flying.
    This jutsu would be useful to use the opponents surrounding environment against them and could even blow thrown weapons back at the opponent.

I again gather my Fuuton chakra and blow it out as a large gust of win and then I use my Fuuton chakra again to rotate the wind by manipulating it.

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

You've learnt:
    (Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Range:Short-Mid
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

(Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Damage Points: 30(+10 if used with a fire type)
    Description: The user releases a gust of wind that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.
    From now on, I'm changing my methods for my own connivance. We'll be doing three jutsu per post and I'll be posting the jutsu beforehand.

(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

A simple vortex you can shoot from your hands, is nice for katon combos. Channel your fuuton chakra into your palms, spreading it into the air around them. Manipulate the pressure of the air to give it a rotating motion. Keep that up so it gets stronger.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Re..._the_Mountains

(Fūton: Jūha Shō) - Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike
    Description: A powerful technique of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts. They are also able to use the technique in a rapid-fire, successive motion creating up to three cresent blades of wind.

A self explanatory technique. Channel your fuuton chakra into your dominant arm and release it in a steady flow. Swipe your hand as you compress the air through its trail and use the spreading chakra to compress the air and send it as a sharp violent wave.
    You can redirect this jutsu after performing it, which is pretty cool.
    Can't find a wiki page that has a pic.

(Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless.

This jutsu is pretty specific in its use, and I wouldn't really advise using it. When someone sends a C or D rank your way, you should attempt to overpower it, so your jutsu can continue towards your opponent. This is done using stronger jutsu.
    Either way, channel your fuuton chakra into your arm, this time, swing your arm and while releasing the chakra, condense the air as much as possible, compress it into a really sharp blade. As this reaches out, keep up the stream of chakra.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Cutter_Technique

Status
    Dec 2011
    yu wan shum

I make the Tiger → Snake → Ram hand seals and channel my Fuuton chakra into my palms and slowly manipulate its pressure so it starts to rotate making it stronger. I then control my Katon chakra and in combination I shoot a fire ball along with the vortex.

I channel my Fuuton chakra into my right arm and release in a slow steady flow. I then swipe my hand compressing the chakra and as my hand is in motion and fire a sharp crescent shaped wave.

I channel my Fuuton chakra into my arm and again swing my arm while releasing the chakra. I then condense the air as much as possible and compress it until it turns into a really sharp blade. As this reaches out I keep up the stream of chakra steadily.

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

Try to keep putting in some input like you have been for the past posts.

(Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 15(+3)
    Damage Points: 30(+5 for each addition wind vortex)
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to summon a cyclone of petals to attack their opponent. The user can remain in one spot for the use of the technique, because he or she can direct it anywhere they desire. Therefore, the user can increase the direction and power of the technique to the maximum as a last resort.

A very useful jutsu that allows you to create multiple vortexes, and each vortex can be made to change its target after creation. Also, its form as spiraling stream allows you to make great combos.
    Channel your fuuton chakra into the air and manipulate it to give it a rotating motion as you summon the petals. maintain a stream of chakra to further compress the air and move the vortex at will.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Re...attering_Dance

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent.

Simply release your fuuton chakra into the air, manipulate its pressure to create a sharp wave of wind which will slash your opponent.
    Pretty generic, could be used in one way or the other. No wiki available.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.

Making handseals and using palm occupying techniques can be troublesome for swordsmen, this jutsu is one of a bunch which are used with swords.
    Channel your fuuton chakra into your blade and release it into the air. As you slash the sword, push out the wind creating a powerful whirlwind in the process.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Peacock_Whirlwind

Status
    Dec 2011
    yu wan shum

I channel my Fuuton chakra into the air around me and manipulate it to give it a rotating motion. I then summon petals inside the vortex and summon so many petals, that it seems as if the vortex is composed of them. I then steady my chakra so the vortex is compressed and becomes more mobile allowing me to move it around at will.

I release my Fuuton chakra into the air while manipulating it so it becomes incredibly sharp and pressurized. I then release it at a tree so it slices it completely.

I pull out my sword and channel my Fuuton chakra into it, I then bring my hand up and use a slashing motion so a whirlwind is released as I bring down my sword.

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

Again, try to add some feedback.

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Technique
    Description: The user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of two hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

Perform the needed handseals as you channel your chakra into your lungs then breath our the infused air within. Condense a disk shape of air, manipulate its pressure to give the condensed air a rotating motion, launching it at your opponent.
    Being a thin disk of air, it should be fast and hard to notice.

(Futon: Joushou Arashi Kabe no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Rising Tempest Wall Technique
    Description: The user will first strike their target into the air with their Giant folding fan or Giant War fan and then follow up with releasing a blast of wind pushing the target back. Normal users can release a blast of wind to send them back if they do not possess a Giant folding fan or Giant war fan.

After having stroke your opponent into the air with your fan, or another means if you don't have a fan. Follow up by releasing a blast of wind via the normal process of releasing your chakra into the air and compressing it, manipulating its pressure to push it forward. Or you can use exhalation if that's what conveniences you in your situation.
    Well, a generic blast of wind. Nothing much to see about it.

(Futon: Reppuu Bakufuu no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Gale Blast Technique
    Description: The user will swing their giant folding fan or giant war fan at their target to create a blast of wind sending the target flying, other users can use this technique by making a string of 2 hand seals and releasing their wind chakra to create a blast of wind.

Since you don't have a fan, release your fuuton chakra into the air surrounding you. Condense, sharpen and manipulate its pressure, to send it in a strong gust of wind that can send your target flying.
    Yet another generic wind technique, A generic fire jutsu could become extremely bothersome to whoever uses this.

Couldn't find a single wiki page for these past jutsu. @_@

Status
    Dec 2011
    yu wan shum

I perform the necessary hand seals and channel my Fuuton chakra into my lungs and breathe it out using shape manipulation to form it into a disc. I then condense the disc giving it a clear shape and then make it rotate with my chakra, and then quickly send it at a nearby tree. Well since its a thin disk it would be harder to spot meaning that the opponent would have to try hard to see it but it requires a series of hand seals so the opponent might guess you're up to something.

I hit your clone with my left fist and then follow it up with a kick at his chin with my right leg to send him into the air. I then release a blast of wind by compressing the Fuuton chakra I let into the air and then using it to push the clone even further into the sky. Good jutsu as it can be used in collaboration with Taijutu or even if your opponent ends up in the air it would be useful to use this jutsu. I don't like it though for some reason. >_>

I set my sights on a poor tree nearby and release my Fuuton chakra into the air and condense it. I then manipulate its pressure, density and sharpness and control it so it becomes a gust of wind which uproots the tree. This would be a useful jutsu seeing as it doesn't require hand seals.

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

Last jutsu in the C-ranks!

(Futon: Ressenpū) - Wind Release: Violent Whirlwind
    Description: The user gushes a powerful stream of wind from their mouth towards their enemy.

Inhale as you channel your fuuton chakra into your lungs, compress the air and increase its pressure. Exhale the chakra infused wind in a continues spinning stream that turns into a whirlwind.
    Being a continues stream, a fire jutsu could follow its trail leading to you. But this form-factor isn't always bad, being a continues stream, you can redirect it during its exhalation allowing to target several opponent.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Violent_Whirlwind

Now we do the combos and counters before we go to the next rank. Make a combo based on a C-rank wind jutsu then counter it with whatever you see fit.

Status
    Dec 2011
    yu wan shum

I channel my Fuuton chakra into my lungs and do the usual, compress the air and increase its pressure, but this time adding a little more Fuuton chakra after compressing it to increase its power. I then exhale the wind as a spinning stream which I control and quickly turn into a whirlwind. One of the most useful Fuuton jutsus I have learnt so far, it doesn't require hand seals and has great offensive uses. I will definitely be using this one in battle.

I gather chakra into my lungs and compress the wind adding more chakra into it in the process, I then exhale a powerful stream aimed at you which turns into a whirlwind. I then perform the following hand seals, Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake, and release a sudden gust of wind aimed right at you.

(Futon: Ressenpū) - Wind Release: Violent Whirlwind
    Description: The user gushes a powerful stream of wind from their mouth towards their enemy.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Counter
    As you blow a continuous stream towards me I see an opportunity for me to use it against you and I focus my Katon chakra and blow a small but powerful flame of fire down the stream and towards you as I pull out two shuriken from my pouch and channel my Fuuton chakra into them and throw them both at you aiming for the left and right of your head.

( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken

Range:Short-Mid
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

Status
    Feb 2011
    wealth

Well, done so far. However, I'm afraid I'm no longer a senpai. Best of luck in your roleplaying journey. ^^
    It's been an honor.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12