Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 113
  1. #1
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Ok, I know you will hate me for this, I know you will call this bullshit, I know you'll call me crazy.
    That's why, I am making a call to those ones who are reasonable persons.

    So, I've noticed this since Naruto in Kurama mode appeared, but I didn't said anything before just because I know some fans would jump in my head... HOWEVER, after researching a bit, I came with some back-up to my claims.

    Behold! .

    As we all know, this is Naruto in Kurama mode costume.



    Now, where have we exactly seen the filled round shape?



    Ram, pam, pam...

    Now, to make it a bit more clear...

    Naruto Kurama mode, once again...



    Haruno symbol.



    And once again Kurama mode Naruto...



    Now, before calling me crazy or anything, let's remember some things here and there about Sakura.

    As we know, at the beginning when Kishi was explaining us about chakra he shows to us that it originates from the belly area, and coincidence or not, the one to explain to Naruto is none other than Sakura.




    So basically he is saying that he inner strength comes from the belly area, the chakra. Also, later on, Kishi introduces the idea that true strength comes when you are protecting someone you care about. When Naruto fought Gaara, Sakura was the source of his strength all throughout the fight.
    If you're saying to me that it's not true, let us remember this:



    You would say at this time, nah, it's coincidence! But I wonder, is it?... How comes that when Itachi puts Naruto in genjutsu, symbolistically Sakura appears exactly from his belly?



    I would say that this along with the fact that Sakura's clan symbol is on his belly seems VERY intentional to Kishi.

    Also, symbolistically, Kushina's seal has a similar appearance during Naruto's birth.



    Now I know all NH fans will jump in my head, but let's face it, Kushina is similar to Sakura so for once, please, just let your hatred home and let's be rational.

    Before saying it has nothing to do with it, it is a simple drawing, let's not forget this: the markings of the Sage's necklace near Naruto's throat that reminds us of Itachi's necklace and coincidentally or not, Itachi's Susano'o as well as Madara's happen to hold that necklace.








    So, what do you guys think it might mean? Around here and there, I found that Sakura's clan (?) symbol would mean something like a chinese symbol of the duality between heaven and earth and the connection between both.

    Now, we know that in part 1, Iruka symbolistically called Naruto (earth) and Sakura (heaven).



    Also, funny enough... Naruto is a city, in Tokushima... Guess what symbol has? The Uzumaki symbol within the Haruno circle...



    Also, funny enough, there's this food called Narutomaki(curiously enough, resembles Ramen).





    Narutomaki (鳴門巻き/なると巻き?) or naruto (ナルト/なると?) is a type of kamaboko, or cured fish surimi produced in Japan. Each slice of naruto has a pink ( ) or red ( ) spiral pattern, which resembles the Naruto whirlpools ( ) in the Naruto Strait between Awaji Island and Shikoku in Japan.

    Oh, about the belly thing, I reminded one thing more, in his fight over Kurama's chakra, guess who was helping him and through what area this battle was held? (sorry if it sounded weird) Yes, the belly.



    Isn't funny enough that before that, in Pein arc, as his seal was broken, Naruto's Uzumaki symbol was breaking, transforming itself into a circle with that black hole inside, similar to the Haruno symbol?



    So, what do you guys think?! Coincidence or not? We know Kishi doesn't add things for nothing...

    Do you know something more that could complete this enigma?

    Let's discuss.

    But may I remind you, be polite! Any intent for flaming will be reported to the mods!
    Thank you!


    IN CONCLUSION:



    Don't you find this extremely similar?
     
         
    Last edited by Chatte; 12-15-2012 at 01:09 AM.

  2. #2
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,911
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Despite the fact we don't necessarily get along; I have no choice but to commend you for you work. Holy fucking shit. Props for seeing all those links. Props indeed.

    Now, as for the link, I'm not entirely too sure what it is; but you've convinced me the link itself exists. Additionally; you've earned my eternal respect.

    Good shit Chatte, my God... this was my reaction when reading it:

     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member TheAwesomeOne's Avatar
    Status
    TheAwesomeOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,022
    Location
    Chiraq, Drillinois
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Please, I beg of you, to add an "In Conclusion," no normal person has that type of time on their hands to read all of that. Please, just tell what point you're trying to prove.
     
         

  4. #4
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    I read it. And yet I'm still a tad confused about the point you're trying to make.

    How about an "In Conclusion"?
    A picture would work?



    Don't you find it fishy that it resembles her symbol? Maybe there's more to Sakura that meets the eye, that's why Kishi has kept her in the back?
    Dunno, I am trying to fix a mystery. :D

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Despite the fact we don't necessarily get along; I have no choice but to commend you for you work. Holy fucking shit. Props for seeing all those links. Props indeed.

    Now, as for the link, I'm not entirely too sure what it is; but you've convinced me the link itself exists. Additionally; you've earned my eternal respect.

    Good shit Chatte, my God... this was my reaction when reading it:

    Oh well, same as you, although we don't always get along... I am extremely impressed of this reaction.
    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAwesomeOne View Post
    Please, I beg of you, to add an "In Conclusion," no normal person has that type of time on their hands to read all of that. Please, just tell what point you're trying to prove.
    I added a picture, hopefully now it makes a little bit of more sense? :ghehe:
     
         
    Last edited by Chatte; 12-15-2012 at 01:09 AM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member soyeongun's Avatar
    Status
    soyeongun is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,222
    When people are part of a
    group...
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    They are meant to be together.
     
         

  6. #6
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,776
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    yes this could mean something nice
     
         

  7. #7
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by soyeongun View Post
    They are meant to be together.
    Shhh, don't say that! Everyone is going to jump in my head now! :lmao:

    Quote Originally Posted by u wanna die View Post
    yes this could mean something nice
    Think so too... Kishi is like intentionally putting her in the background in my opinion... And from what I read here and there, Sakura's time is coming.

    But meh, dunno, these things are tooo but tooo fishy... When has Kishi made a subtle hint and didn't turned into something? Almost never...
    Yet again, I might be wrong, who knows? :D
     
         

  8. #8
    Member PhazoN's Avatar
    Status
    PhazoN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    313
    Location
    Portugal
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Nope, they're different, I don't see your point...
     
         

  9. #9
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,911
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Oh well, same as you, although we don't always get along... I am extremely impressed of this reaction.
    Thank you!
    Not a problem. You deserve some sort of recognition for the sheer beauty of this thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by soyeongun View Post
    They are meant to be together.
    It's so... simple... stupid... it just might be right!
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Ace of the fire fist's Avatar
    Status
    Ace of the fire fist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,631
    Location
    Burning **** with Ace
    >
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Wow, very analytic.... how did you find out something like this? All I can say is very well done... but if I may, is there a link you're trying to create?
     
         

  11. #11
    Member tell it all's Avatar
    Status
    tell it all is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    351
    Being Honest
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Your on to somthing and Sakura does look alot like his mom. It could be a sign they will end up together....I feel bad for Lee.
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    Silverblade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,749
    Location
    Lorule
    PEACE!
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Fodder Uchiha > Fodder Haruno.

    Read the thread. So circles with circles inside = Haruno?

    Nah. I just think that's part of the design. To be honest. As for the ramen. Jiraiya named Naruto after his bowl of ramen.

    Even though the Content was still top notch and an entertaining read. I don't spot nothing interesting here at all though. It would be nice to see some Sakura foreshadowing.
     
         

  13. #13
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace of the fire fist View Post
    Wow, very analytic.... how did you find out something like this? All I can say is very well done... but if I may, is there a link you're trying to create?
    Well, since I first saw the design of Naruto's clothing in Kurama mode it took me instantly to Sakura's symbol and design in part one.
    Look at it this way... On the shoulders both have those circles as well on the back only that Sakura's is on the bottom while Naruto's is on the back, a little higher on this back.

    If you raise Sakura's circles a little bit higher and connect the circles it looks extreeeeeemely similar to Naruto's cloak in Kurama mode, don't you think?

    I am not trying to create a link, I am just seeing one and trying to comprehend if it means something? That's why I asked for people's opinion and if they know more about symbolism and things like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Not a problem. You deserve some sort of recognition for the sheer beauty of this thread...



    It's so... simple... stupid... it just might be right!
    Heh, thanks! ^^
    Well, when I say to people that they've been hinted all along the manga, they say no, even though there's proof on the entire manga. Even 540 is a proof. Everyone sees it like she's still in love with him, I say she's getting over it, but meh, don't wanna be turning this into a pairing war thread.
    I am more interested in the symbolism, theories, meanings, stuff like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by tell it all View Post
    Your on to somthing and Sakura does look alot like his mom. It could be a sign they will end up together....I feel bad for Lee.
    Oh, lol. :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    Fodder Uchiha > Fodder Haruno.

    Read the thread. So circles with circles inside = Haruno?

    Nah. I just think that's part of the design. To be honest. As for the ramen. Jiraiya named Naruto after his bowl of ramen.

    Even though the Content was still top notch and an entertaining read. I don't spot nothing interesting here at all though. It would be nice to see some Sakura foreshadowing.
    Dude, this is not about power-scales and anything like that, stop trying to turn it into something that's not.
    Well, don't blame me for the circles, blame Kishi's design. And honestly, you think design has nothing to do with it when it clearly shows us it has? Well, that's your view and you're entitled to your opinion, nevertheless.
    Yes, I know about the ramen stuff in Naruto, but let's not forget that Kishi's manga is built on symbolism, theories, mythology and all the stuff like that.

    Well, at least glad you enjoyed the reading. Even if to you it's not foreshadowing, to me it is.
    But everyone has their own opinions and are entitled to their opinions, so I guess it's ok.
     
         
    Last edited by Chatte; 12-15-2012 at 01:19 AM.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    Silverblade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,749
    Location
    Lorule
    PEACE!
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    On a second thought. This thread made me think..

    What if Sakura holds a piece to Rikudo Sennin. ..
     
         

  15. #15
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    On a second thought. This thread made me think..

    What if Sakura holds a piece to Rikudo Sennin. ..
    What if he had a wife and Sakura's the reincarnation? :D
    , I know it's farfetched but still... that design, though...
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Ero sennin jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,689
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAwesomeOne View Post
    Please, I beg of you, to add an "In Conclusion," no normal person has that type of time on their hands to read all of that. Please, just tell what point you're trying to prove.
    lol it took me about 5 minutes.

    I can see the similarity but I'm not exactly sure what it really means though. Like what significance does this have? Do you think its hinting at something?
     
         

  17. #17
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin jiraiya View Post
    lol it took me about 5 minutes.

    I can see the similarity but I'm not exactly sure what it really means though. Like what significance does this have? Do you think its hinting at something?
    Well, I do think it's hinting at something, but I'm not sure at what... That's why I asked if you guys know something that it could complete the enigma.
    Like mythology stuff and things like that. :D
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    Nub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    96
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    I was about to applaud you on not making a Sakura thread for once then I skimmed down a bit and realized it was still one... Probably the biggest Sakura fangirl ever.
     
         

  19. #19
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nub View Post
    I was about to applaud you on not making a Sakura thread for once then I skimmed down a bit and realized it was still one... Probably the biggest Sakura fangirl ever.
    Uhm, I kinda don't understand what you meant about the skimming thing, however, yes, Sakura is one of my favourites along with Tsunade, Itachi, Nagato, Kakashi etc, but at least, when I claim something, I like to claim it backed-up by facts, not "just because I say so", if you get what I mean.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Ero sennin jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,689
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Well, I do think it's hinting at something, but I'm not sure at what... That's why I asked if you guys know something that it could complete the enigma.
    Like mythology stuff and things like that. :D
    Honestly i have no idea. If you couldn't figure it out, judging by your work here, i will have no chance haha.

    ***** btw good job on this!
     
         

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •