Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 113
  1. #26
    Mikasa es mi casa . Ackerman-'s Avatar
    Status
    Ackerman- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    With Mikasa.Esdeath.MichelleK.
    Posts
    28,077
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan.Akame Ga
    Kill.Coppelion.Terra
    Formars.Tokyo
    Ghoul:Re/Favorite on-going
    mangas.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nub View Post
    I was about to applaud you on not making a Sakura thread for once then I skimmed down a bit and realized it was still one... Probably the biggest Sakura fangirl ever.
    exactly ...
     
         

  2. #27
    Member ShadowBandit's Avatar
    Status
    ShadowBandit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    618
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Its nice, I'm a narusaku fan so anything that connects these two makes me hopeful.

    I believe probably Kishi designed Sakura and Naruto to have connection on symbolistic level, I don't know if thats prove they'll be together.

    Sakura is Aries, and Naruto is a Libra, their zodiacs are direct opposite of each other on the board. Usually that means, that the complement each other, or complete each other.

    Also Aries is fire sign, and Libra is a wind sign. Air fuels fire, Naruto has helped Sakura grow, and at the same time Aries helps Libra put their ideas into action. Maybe a signal to Sakura telling Naruto "Don't lose to these guy" in chunnin exams, so Naruto can fulfill his dream (idea) of becoming Hokage.
     
         

  3. #28
    A user of Five Rings sammypt Miyamoto Musashi's Avatar
    Status
    sammypt Miyamoto Musashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    between dimensions b4 it was cool. Seriously.
    Posts
    427
    Post Thanks / Like
    studying hypnotherapy and
    spiritual well being
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Well DUH, Sakura is a big part of the plot! I've thought for a long time now that toward the end of the manga, Naruto & Sasuke will stand together and save the world.Side effects of "world saving" are: mild case of death. But have no fear, Sakura-chan is here! *trumpets sound* and she saves the two boys she loves.... loves, but "not-like-that" love More than likely by giving them some of her life force or whatever.
    The symbolism is def there. Kishimoto could have made her symbol look like anything, but he chose a circle within a circle for a reason. Nice job Chatte :D
     
         
    Last edited by sammypt Miyamoto Musashi; 12-15-2012 at 01:27 AM.

  4. #29
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin jiraiya View Post
    This makes me wonder if the Haruno clan is distantly related to the SO6P. Look at Sakura, she is basically a young tsunade at this point, poised to perhaps surpass tsunade in the future.
    Pff, dunno what to say exactly. It's true that Kishi said that she has no dark secret, that she is a normal girl but maybe he changed his plans and decided to add something more to her?

    I mean, Haru no Sakura (how it should be read) means cherry blossom and Haruno means spring field. Funny enough Rin's last name, Nohara means field...

    Also connection with Toka Senju... happens that Toka means peach flower... Sakura's overall name is connected with flowers and the peach flower's color is pink.

    I mean, damn, too many "coincidences" with her. That's why I find it a bit hard to believe she's not going to play a big role at the end of the manga.

    But we should wait and see, nevertheless.

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    ugh ... another thread about sakura ... cmon chatte , youre' looking to much in to this stuff .... sakura fangirl # 1 i get it ... im disappointed
    Well, excuse me, at least it's not inconsistent.
    You're free to do how many Hinata threads you want.
    Sheesh.
    This is a forum to discuss about whatever we want, so if I feel like discussing about Sakura, what's wrong with it?
    Really now... Geez, I can't be fan of someone, just because you guys don't like it?
    I'm getting disappointed also.
    This is a free site to talk about whatever we want as long as it respects some rules.
    Simple.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rand al'Thor View Post
    did you actually found out those things....damn!! as much as I disagree and think it is a coincidence it is one hell of a work..
    Yeap, a little bit of research here and there.
    Thanks, anyway!

    Quote Originally Posted by AaaaNinja View Post
    The outer circle of the Kurama seal is shaped like a football when it's open. Itachi's necklace is circles. There are more tomoe on his outfit than there are circles, maybe there's a Uchiha parallel. I don't know what point is being made, you didn't even say what your claims are so we don't know whatever it is you're trying to back up. Also Haruno isn't a ninja clan aren't Sakura's parents ordinary citizens? I haven't found any proof that it isn't but in my searches I also haven't found any proof that it is, either.
    I know about the tomoe and stuff and I find that Uchiha parallel and design as him and Sasuke would equal the Rikudo somehow.
    Well, I am not trying to back-up anything actually, I am trying to find exactly why that specific design as we know that Kishi isn't the type to do things without a reason.
    But meh, we'll see it until the end.
    LE: Now that you reminded me, Kishi drew Sakura's mom with 3 circles on her dress. , funny enough.
    We don't know if they're a clan or not cause they are represented someway as a clan with the design, however, we don't know much about it, just like how Minato's case is...We know nothing if Namikaze is a clan or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    exactly ...
    Exactly. Thing cleared on the previous post.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBandit View Post
    Its nice, I'm a narusaku fan so anything that connects these two makes me hopeful.

    I believe probably Kishi designed Sakura and Naruto to have connection on symbolistic level, I don't know if thats prove they'll be together.

    Sakura is Aries, and Naruto is a Libra, their zodiacs are direct opposite of each other on the board. Usually that means, that the complement each other, or complete each other.

    Also Aries is fire sign, and Libra is a wind sign. Air fuels fire, Naruto has helped Sakura grow, and at the same time Aries helps Libra put their ideas into action. Maybe a signal to Sakura telling Naruto "Don't lose to these guy" in chunnin exams, so Naruto can fulfill his dream (idea) of becoming Hokage.
    Hmm, nice imput.
    I have seen the connections astrologically and I could write a whole essay as these zodiac things are my favourites, however I'm not going to do it lol.
    But I do like that imput of yours from the Chuunin exams.
    A nice other view over it.

    Quote Originally Posted by sammypt View Post
    Well DUH, Sakura is a big part of the plot! I've thought for a long time now that toward the end of the manga, Naruto & Sasuke will stand together and save the world.Side effects of "world saving" are: mild case of death. But have no fear, Sakura-chan is here! *trumpets sound* and she saves the two boys she loves.... loves, but "not-like-that" love More than likely by giving them some of her life force or whatever.
    The symbolism is def there. Kishimoto could have made her symbol look like anything, but he chose a circle within a circle for a reason. Nice job Chatte :D
    I kinda see that she will have a big plot-relevance more than in this war when Sasuke and Naruto will fight, as her revelation over everything and I have a lot of proofs to back this up.
    And probably, by that end she'll get her power-ups and everything.
    I don't think that Kishi designed her on that slug or with that slug over her shoulder for nothing.
    Not once he declared that he's fond of her.
    He knows that he's doing and when he's doing, in my opinion, even though sometimes we don't like it.
     
         
    Last edited by Chatte; 12-15-2012 at 01:39 AM.

  5. #30
    Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Strata Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    Posts
    6,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be on the "Navy
    tub" for 9 long months. I
    shall return.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    It's a very nice find and explanation Chatte; however, I seriously doubt someone as daft as Kishimoto even noticed this.
     
         

  6. #31
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by Strata Spartan View Post
    It's a very nice find and explanation Chatte; however, I seriously doubt someone as daft as Kishimoto even noticed this.
    Well, I am not the only one to notice this, I have discussed this with other people as well so..the thing is this, if normal people saw it, do you think is really a coincidence? Might be, but it happens that in Naruto, most of the times, nothing is a coincidence.
    We'll see in the end if I was right or wrong anyway...
     
         

  7. #32
    Member Armathyx's Avatar
    Status
    Armathyx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    892
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Gravedigger
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    I really don't know why you like Sakura so much.

    Kishi was just bored. This is not a conspirancy manga. When you invent symbols, icons and such, your imagination isn't infinite, you just take from images you already created to help you go faster. There's no big deal to that.
     
         

  8. #33
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by Armathyx View Post
    I really don't know why you like Sakura so much.

    Kishi was just bored. This is not a conspirancy manga. When you invent symbols, icons and such, your imagination isn't infinite, you just take from images you already created to help you go faster. There's no big deal to that.
    Well, I have stated on other threads why I like her, so I don't think I should do it again.
    Yes, she's not visually appealing to anyone but it happens that the characters I like have a meaning behind.
    You say Kishi was bored...maybe. But how comes the other symbols on the cloak fit, why wouldn't this one fit?
    Just because it's Sakura's symbol?
    See, this is a thing with Naruto fandom, they're stuck on something and get judgemental that they can't get past that something.
    But it's ok, everyone is entitled to their opinion, anyway.
     
         

  9. #34
    Señor Member OrochimaruFan's Avatar
    Status
    OrochimaruFan is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    reddit
    Posts
    5,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forever waiting for disaster
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    You have way too much free time. .
     
         

  10. #35
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by OrochimaruFan View Post
    You have way too much free time. .
    Yeah, I happen to be in vacation.
    Problem?
     
         

  11. #36
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    12,227
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Here is another possibility on the circle....note how Naruto's seal is the spiral that is closing off Kurama? Well we constantly see that throughout the series it is always like that except in 3 instances. The first is Naruto completely losing it against Pain, Kushina's birth, and Naruto in his Sage Cloak form.

    Now what do these three moments have in common....two things

    1. They all have the open circle
    2. They result in Kurama releasing his power.

    Now until Naruto befriended Kurama he still had a sealed swirl, but once he met the Other Biju and befriended Kurama he now has the Sage Cloak mode. The open circle represents that he is releasing the full power of Kurama, and symbolizes that they now four as one instead of Naruto closing him off to his subconcious. Also symbolizing his trust that Kurama isn't going to pull some fast one on him. A symbol of friendship/understanding.


    It is possible that Kishi is just making completely coincidental occurances as far as the circle goes?! Who knows as Kishi is the only one who knows for sure!

    His ability to provide not one, but multiple possible suggestions is what makes him a great writer dispute some minor flaws as no one is perfect
     
         

  12. #37
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Here is another possibility on the circle....note how Naruto's seal is the spiral that is closing off Kurama? Well we constantly see that throughout the series it is always like that except in 3 instances. The first is Naruto completely losing it against Pain, Kushina's birth, and Naruto in his Sage Cloak form.

    Now what do these three moments have in common....two things

    1. They all have the open circle
    2. They result in Kurama releasing his power.

    Now until Naruto befriended Kurama he still had a sealed swirl, but once he met the Other Biju and befriended Kurama he now has the Sage Cloak mode. The open circle represents that he is releasing the full power of Kurama, and symbolizes that they now four as one instead of Naruto closing him off to his subconcious. Also symbolizing his trust that Kurama isn't going to pull some fast one on him. A symbol of friendship/understanding.


    It is possible that Kishi is just making completely coincidental occurances as far as the circle goes?! Who knows as Kishi is the only one who knows for sure!

    His ability to provide not one, but multiple possible suggestions is what makes him a great writer dispute some minor flaws as no one is perfect
    This could be as well another view to it, indeed.
    However to me it's fishy that part heheh.
    But I guess in the end the only one who will unveil this reason will be Kishi.
     
         

  13. #38
    Easily Startled AaaaNinja's Avatar
    Status
    AaaaNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,835
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Well, I have stated on other threads why I like her, so I don't think I should do it again.
    Yes, she's not visually appealing to anyone but it happens that the characters I like have a meaning behind.
    You say Kishi was bored...maybe. But how comes the other symbols on the cloak fit, why wouldn't this one fit?
    Just because it's Sakura's symbol?
    You can add as much meaning as you like to things. It just happens that something you like a whole lot holds a whole lot more meaning. Kinda like how people who are totally into stars and planets start adding meaning to patterns that they see and call it Astrology. Or people carving pentagrams in their kid's back because the date is 12/12/12 and that means it's a holy day. So..... which came first, noticing that the character had a lot of 'symbolistic' (lol @ that word) connections or liking the character, or has it become a sort of feedback loop where the more you see the more you like her and you see more and like her more and you see even more..... She has about as many meanings as any other character in the series and anyone who has paid as much attention to a different character would see just as much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    See, this is a thing with Naruto fandom, they're stuck on something and get judgemental that they can't get past that something.
    Hahaha look who's talking. (I seriously think you're projecting when you get to making statements like this.)
     
         
    Last edited by AaaaNinja; 12-15-2012 at 04:08 AM.

  14. #39
    逆説 Gyakusetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Gyakusetsu is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The spaces between the places.
    Posts
    2,534
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reluctantly Approved by NB
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    This is quite good and an amazing amount of research. Well done. Please indulge the speculation. Here is what concerns me. The cloak comes from Kurama's chakra, which in turn came from So6P dividing up the Juubi's chakra. It wouldn't make sense for a Haruno ancestor's chakra to be in the mix. In a linear timeline, if the So6P had a wife and Sakura is the reincarnation he shouldn't be hurting for Chakra. How would it get there and how likely would it be for Kishimoto to expand upon that? However, if you consider a temporal loop theory (where the end is the begining), then this might actually represent a future sacrifice Sakura may make to save one or both of her comrades before the cycle begins anew, or perhaps she just get's blended in with the other two. Lord knows Kabuto did enough of this, it wouldn't be breaking new ground. If that is the case, then Kurama having a piece of Haruno inside would make perfect sense.
     
         

  15. #40
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by AaaaNinja View Post
    You can add as much meaning as you like to things. It just happens that something you like a whole lot holds a whole lot more meaning. Kinda like how people who are totally into stars and planets start adding meaning to patterns that they see and call it Astrology. Or people carving pentagrams in their kid's back because the date is 12/12/12 and that means it's a holy day. So..... which came first, noticing that the character had a lot of 'symbolistic' (lol @ that word) connections or liking the character, or has it become a sort of feedback loop where the more you see the more you like her and you see more and like her more and you see even more..... She has about as many meanings as any other character in the series and anyone who has paid as much attention to a different character would see just as much.


    Hahaha look who's talking. (I seriously think you're projecting when you get to making statements like this.)
    You see, this is where you're wrong about me. When I said meaning behind, I wasn't referring at the mythological part as you would think.
    I was referring at the meaning behind her character, as connected to the human side of this manga.
    I already said that plenty times here on NB, so I really won't repeat myself.

    And with the second statement you didn't need to take it out of the context to make it fit your own statement, you know exactly what I was referring at.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyakusetsu View Post
    This is quite good and an amazing amount of research. Well done. Please indulge the speculation. Here is what concerns me. The cloak comes from Kurama's chakra, which in turn came from So6P dividing up the Juubi's chakra. It wouldn't make sense for a Haruno ancestor's chakra to be in the mix. In a linear timeline, if the So6P had a wife and Sakura is the reincarnation he shouldn't be hurting for Chakra. How would it get there and how likely would it be for Kishimoto to expand upon that? However, if you consider a temporal loop theory (where the end is the begining), then this might actually represent a future sacrifice Sakura may make to save one or both of her comrades before the cycle begins anew, or perhaps she just get's blended in with the other two. Lord knows Kabuto did enough of this, it wouldn't be breaking new ground. If that is the case, then Kurama having a piece of Haruno inside would make perfect sense.
    Hmm, nice overview about that.
    I am kind of willing to research more on her symbol about this connection with heaven and earth and stuff, maybe this will bring a little light to the matter.
    As with that future sacrifice, to be honest, up to a certain extent I see it happening.
     
         
    Last edited by Chatte; 12-15-2012 at 04:53 AM.

  16. #41
    Senior Member EliteKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    EliteKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,254
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    If this had some connection, Kishi has long forgotten it. He can't even remember things he wrote 10 chapters ago, much less hundreds of chapters ago.
     
         

  17. #42
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKakashi View Post
    If this had some connection, Kishi has long forgotten it. He can't even remember things he wrote 10 chapters ago, much less hundreds of chapters ago.
    Is that true or false? How many chapters afterwards did he reveal what the symbol of the Uzumaki was? 400+ chapters.
    Which direction he followed?

    First Uchiha, afterwards Uzumaki...now strangely enough we get this about Sakura's symbol?

    I might be right, I might be wrong, we will see.
     
         

  18. #43
    Senior Member EliteKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    EliteKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,254
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Is that true or false? How many chapters afterwards did he reveal what the symbol of the Uzumaki was? 400+ chapters.
    Which direction he followed?

    First Uchiha, afterwards Uzumaki...now strangely enough we get this about Sakura's symbol?

    I might be right, I might be wrong, we will see.
    He hasn't said anything about the Haruno's clan symbol. Ever..that I recall, anyway. The symbol on Naruto's belly looking like it doesn't connect it. We only know of a single person in the Haruno clan, and that's Sakura. At this point, to make some long standing connection between the clan/kurama/etc would be a complete asspull by Kishi.

    He came out and even said he had pretty much forgotten about Sakura, all the attention went to Naruto and Sasuke. So given he's pretty much admitted himself that Sakura is no longer a main character in this manga(which given her lack of "screen" time, I think we can all agree upon), it would make a connection like that even weirder.

    I'm assuming this has something to do with the relationship BS that a lot of people rant about on here, but I don't care for any of that. And short of maybe the last chapter making mention of Naruto marrying someone or whatever, we'll never see a relationship in this manga, so I don't know why so many people get worked up over it. You're only going to be let down in the end, even if the relationship you prefer is the one he goes with.
     
         

  19. #44
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKakashi View Post
    He hasn't said anything about the Haruno's clan symbol. Ever..that I recall, anyway. The symbol on Naruto's belly looking like it doesn't connect it. We only know of a single person in the Haruno clan, and that's Sakura. At this point, to make some long standing connection between the clan/kurama/etc would be a complete asspull by Kishi.

    He came out and even said he had pretty much forgotten about Sakura, all the attention went to Naruto and Sasuke. So given he's pretty much admitted himself that Sakura is no longer a main character in this manga(which given her lack of "screen" time, I think we can all agree upon), it would make a connection like that even weirder.

    I'm assuming this has something to do with the relationship BS that a lot of people rant about on here, but I don't care for any of that. And short of maybe the last chapter making mention of Naruto marrying someone or whatever, we'll never see a relationship in this manga, so I don't know why so many people get worked up over it. You're only going to be let down in the end, even if the relationship you prefer is the one he goes with.
    Oh, you're telling about that mysterious interview from 2012 that had questions from 2008, but re-worked answers only on the part with Sakura and introduced in the reworked version of 2012? It's not the first time I hear this.
    Well, then, if it's not your type than I guess we should agree not to go further with things, right?
    Since we don't share the same views, why keep it going?
     
         

  20. #45
    Senior Member EliteKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    EliteKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,254
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Oh, you're telling about that mysterious interview from 2012 that had questions from 2008, but re-worked answers only on the part with Sakura and introduced in the reworked version of 2012? It's not the first time I hear this.
    Well, then, if it's not your type than I guess we should agree not to go further with things, right?
    Since we don't share the same views, why keep it going?
    I'm not sure what year the interview was from, but going off what we've been shown in the manga, I didn't have any reason to doubt it. The way he's wrote it since after Chiyo and Sakura fought Sasori is like he's forgotten about her. And he completely went back on her growing up and becoming an independent ninja(like she was in the fight vs Sasori) when he wrote in both Kakashi and Naruto having to save her from Sasuke. Don't quite understand what it is with Kishi and women in this manga. The only woman he's done any justice is Chiyo. Tsunade was pretty good in the fight vs Madara, but that was cancelled out by him turning Mei in to a coward.

    And how would I know what exact view you were trying to portray? You wrote it as if there was some connection between the Haruno clan's symbol and Naruto/Kurama, then snuck the bit in about Naruto/Hinata.
     
         

  21. #46
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKakashi View Post
    I'm not sure what year the interview was from, but going off what we've been shown in the manga, I didn't have any reason to doubt it. The way he's wrote it since after Chiyo and Sakura fought Sasori is like he's forgotten about her. And he completely went back on her growing up and becoming an independent ninja(like she was in the fight vs Sasori) when he wrote in both Kakashi and Naruto having to save her from Sasuke. Don't quite understand what it is with Kishi and women in this manga. The only woman he's done any justice is Chiyo. Tsunade was pretty good in the fight vs Madara, but that was cancelled out by him turning Mei in to a coward.

    And how would I know what exact view you were trying to portray? You wrote it as if there was some connection between the Haruno clan's symbol and Naruto/Kurama, then snuck the bit in about Naruto/Hinata.
    What Naruto and Hinata did you see in my post? The fact that I said NaruHina fans will react in a certain way? Yes, they do... it's not the first time it happened, that's why I said it. Because people always overreact when it's about Sakura having any relationship with Naruto although it has been displayed in an entire manga (well, almost).

    And yes, that interview was at the beginning of 2012 when the questions were actually from the interview from 2008 and the answers were totally different.

    You see, this is it... In the first part of the manga he showed that she got some actual skills, afterwards he just continued to develop gradually her relationship with Naruto, but because it wasn't something flashy and no power-ups, it is overlooked.

    See, not everything is about power-ups in this manga. Hell, Naruto Shippuden's meaning can be resumed as Kishi himself said at: bonds.

    She has had her screen-time as a main character, however because of the complexity around her character, it was overlooked again.

    I am not going to go further into this as I know you, as well as many others, won't believe it. But as I said, it's your choice.

    That part with the saving from Sasuke was used as plot device, but of course people will still negate it.
    Has anyone though for a second what plot might've been if Sakura fought Sasuke there? How Naruto would've kept his little speech and everything?
    No, people all they see is fight fight fight fight fight. I get it, it's entertaining, but it's not only about fighting.
    This manga has also other layers and meanings.
     
         

  22. #47
    Senior Member EliteKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    EliteKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,254
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    What Naruto and Hinata did you see in my post? The fact that I said NaruHina fans will react in a certain way? Yes, they do... it's not the first time it happened, that's why I said it. Because people always overreact when it's about Sakura having any relationship with Naruto although it has been displayed in an entire manga (well, almost).

    And yes, that interview was at the beginning of 2012 when the questions were actually from the interview from 2008 and the answers were totally different.
    Well, what would be the point/meaning of the Haruno clan/Kurama seal/etc being connected? Why would Kishi leave the Haruno clan unknown short of 1 person in it then bring this out? Wouldn't it have been brought up by Kushina?

    You see, this is it... In the first part of the manga he showed that she got some actual skills, afterwards he just continued to develop gradually her relationship with Naruto, but because it wasn't something flashy and no power-ups, it is overlooked.

    See, not everything is about power-ups in this manga. Hell, Naruto Shippuden's meaning can be resumed as Kishi himself said at: bonds.

    She has had her screen-time as a main character, however because of the complexity around her character, it was overlooked again.

    I am not going to go further into this as I know you, as well as many others, won't believe it. But as I said, it's your choice.

    That part with the saving from Sasuke was used as plot device, but of course people will still negate it.
    Has anyone though for a second what plot might've been if Sakura fought Sasuke there? How Naruto would've kept his little speech and everything?
    No, people all they see is fight fight fight fight fight. I get it, it's entertaining, but it's not only about fighting.
    This manga has also other layers and meanings.
    Of course their relationship has developed. Naruto gradually developed a relationship with everyone throughout part 1 and shippuden, some more than others(Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi, Iruka, Tsunade, Jiraiya, etc) and eventually the entire village came to accept him, especially after defeating/stopping Nagato.

    And no, she hasn't had screen time as a main character. No one really has other than Naruto, Sasuke and Itachi in Shippuden, with the arc thrown in there for Shikamaru/Asuma. She, like Kakashi, Gai, Lee, Neji and every other "main" character from part 1 were pretty much shunned. No, they weren't kicked out of the story, but as far as any real character development, and I'm not just talking for fighting, there was none. Kakashi got thrown in to the Kakuzu/Hidan/Shikamaru/Asuma arc just as a way to keep Chouji and Ino from getting killed vs Kakuzu, and finally came the Pain rapes Konoha arc where we got a slight glimpse at a bit of his past by seeing his father.

    And I'm aware it was a "plot device". However, the way Kishi wrote it was a complete 180 for Sakura's character. She was no longer supposed to be the one who cried and got in the way. Kishi didn't have to write it to make her look useless. It just furthered that all he cares about anymore is Naruto/Sasuke(as far as the Konoha 11/part 1 relevant characters go). It's a shame that he went from part 1, having pretty much every character involved and all playing a vital role one way or the other to this, but it is what it is.
     
         

  23. #48
    Senior Member soyeongun's Avatar
    Status
    soyeongun is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,219
    Post Thanks / Like
    When people are part of a
    group...
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Yamato said Sakura has strong feelings for Naruto.:D
     
         

  24. #49
    Member
    Status
    leezagboola is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    474
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Tbh i barely read this after i saw sakura, but
    There not even the same circles, narutos one has another circle around it and then a line leading up to his head.

    Im not saying they wont end up together but if this is the evidence your using to support your theory then its just plain wrong. Sides, its more likely lee and sakura will end up together and then hinata with naruto
     
         

  25. #50
    Banned
    Status
    lol99 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,845
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    nah thats just a coincidence



    btw i am pretty sure that kishi is giving us extremely strong hints that sakura would end up with darui [IMG]http://www.*****************/images/smilies/series2/kruemelmonster.gif[/IMG]
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •