Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 113
  1. #51
    Senior Member SoulKiller's Avatar
    Status
    SoulKiller is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Depth of Hell...
    Posts
    8,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Never lose.....
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Will good job putting all that together but it's still not because of Sakura clan symbol look kinda like the symbol on the naruto kyuubi symbol in his belly means she will end up with him or she may be close to the so6p to make it short and sweet its only a clan symbol that appeared to be kinda like the symbol to the naruto kyuubi symbol in his belly that's all no need to go to far but good job finding all that
     
         

  2. #52
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,952
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    I think you are clutching at straws tbh, linking far fetched idea's with possible 'symbols' which could mean something. I admire your observation however people have done stuff like this since the beginning of time trying to predict and analyse patterns and in the end it has never worked.
     
         

  3. #53
    Senior Member Baka Sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Baka Sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    3,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    while i don't like the way your points went, the amount of info you found out is commendable, so well done

    btw, the belly area is where the solar plexus or the main chakra source is
     
         

  4. #54
    Brilliant sG Taka's Avatar
    Status
    sG Taka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    2,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    I'm a NaruSaku fan, so maybe my thoughts are biased.

    I'll be honest, at first, with the whole "Sakura's Clan Symbol" to "Kurama and Naruto Mode", I thought it was just and advantageous coincidence that us NaruSaku fans could abuse

    However, you really convinced me with the interconnection of chakra and strength coming from the belly, and then, coincidentally, Sakura appears as a genjutsu from Naruto's belly.

    Besides, they complement each other so well! Heaven and Earth! Stamina and Intelligence!

    Great thread!
     
         

  5. #55
    Member Armathyx's Avatar
    Status
    Armathyx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    892
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Gravedigger
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Well, I have stated on other threads why I like her, so I don't think I should do it again.
    Yes, she's not visually appealing to anyone but it happens that the characters I like have a meaning behind.
    You say Kishi was bored...maybe. But how comes the other symbols on the cloak fit, why wouldn't this one fit?
    Just because it's Sakura's symbol?
    See, this is a thing with Naruto fandom, they're stuck on something and get judgemental that they can't get past that something.
    But it's ok, everyone is entitled to their opinion, anyway.

    I'm not a fan of Naruto himself I actually like other characters much more, like Orochimaru, Tsunade, Sasuke and such.

    Sakura clan's symbol fits in but then again you can also find links between other symbols in the manga. It's not that they're there on purpose, it's mostly that whenever Kishi invents new symbols, characters, landscapes or whatever, he needs a source of inspiration for them.

    It's like saying Madara is actually Raditz from Dragonball just because they both have long, spiky dark hair. Or Obito being a Uzumaki just because his old mask had the form of a spiral (a recurring form in the series for other things than just his mask).

    I think you are just seeing what you want to see in things that aren't necessarily there.
     
         

  6. #56
    Easily Startled AaaaNinja's Avatar
    Status
    AaaaNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Who's to say that any of these symbols have anything to do with romantic destiny. IRL there are tons of people who make up awesome teams in various fields where the members compliment each other in order to do the best job but they are already married to other people. Some good examples might be the male and female lead singers of a band.

    How much history and development Naruto and Sakura have had together is irrelevant. In my own case I've had a number of male friends who I knew for a long time who have even confessed, and I might have even had crushes on one or two of them, but I ended up dating a guy I only knew for a month and eventually marrying. I know that might not make much sense but that's how love sometimes goes and that's how it went for me.

    The members of Team 7 were put together because their talents form a well-rounded team, and they are professional ninjas. Of course the characters compliment each other well, they were designed to support each other's strengths and make up for each other's weaknesses. Naruto's costume has circles all over it, but it also has tomoes, if those are to represent Sakura, well Sasuke's in there too if you count the tomoe. If Sakura coming out of Naruto's stomach is significant, Sasuke also came out of part of Naruto's face encompassing one of his eyes which is where he keeps the tomoe. If the symbolism thing were true it can also be interpreted that the destinies of all three of them are connected.

    I don't think that the symbolism is exclusively about Sakura.

    When Sakura was gazing happily at Naruto after their last encounter with Sasuke it was because he restored her hope that Team 7 might be together again one day. I'm guessing she wants the team together again not just because she loves him but because his absence has become a burden on the team. She is rather bothered by all the burdens Naruto has had to carry.

    They really had a tough time adjusting to Sai and adding him was probably the best the village could do to fill the vacancy. Though the added burden may be having the beneficial side-effect of allowing them to grow because you have to still be able to do your job under any circumstance.

    So, I don't see what symbolic connections or how complimenting each other has to do with romantic destiny or marriage or anything. There is definitely a case where clan lineage led to a destined union and that's Ino-Shika-Cho so I guess you could use that to back up an argument that it happens. However, it is not of the romantic type.
     
         
    Last edited by AaaaNinja; 12-15-2012 at 11:22 PM.

  7. #57
    Uchiha-Versteherin Kikki's Avatar
    Status
    Kikki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    where things will end badly
    Posts
    1,543
    Post Thanks / Like
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Great find but even without it, I was sure her role would be a big one. Seriously... *hugs Chatte*
     
         

  8. #58
    Death by Hugs! Cowthulhu45's Avatar
    Status
    Cowthulhu45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Waiting for you to lower your guard.
    Posts
    8,057
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch this pocket watch. see
    how i swing it in a slow
    arc... You are feeling
    sleepy... When i snap my
    fingers, you will wake up, and
    give me Rep... Click!
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    I shall now bash my head against the keyboard:


    Ok, I know you will hate me for this, I know you will call this bullshit, I know you'll call me crazy.
    That's why, I am making a call to those ones who are reasonable persons.

    So, I've noticed this since Naruto in Kurama mode appeared, but I didn't said anything before just because I know some fans would jump in my head... HOWEVER, after researching a bit, I came with some back-up to my claims.

    Behold! .

    As we all know, this is Naruto in Kurama mode costume.





    Now, where have we exactly seen the filled round shape?





    Ram, pam, pam...

    Now, to make it a bit more clear...

    Naruto Kurama mode, once again...





    Haruno symbol.





    And once again Kurama mode Naruto...





    Now, before calling me crazy or anything, let's remember some things here and there about Sakura.

    As we know, at the beginning when Kishi was explaining us about chakra he shows to us that it originates from the belly area, and coincidence or not, the one to explain to Naruto is none other than Sakura.





    So basically he is saying that he inner strength comes from the belly area, the chakra. Also, later on, Kishi introduces the idea that true strength comes when you are protecting someone you care about. When Naruto fought Gaara, Sakura was the source of his strength all throughout the fight.
    If you're saying to me that it's not true, let us remember this:




    You would say at this time, nah, it's coincidence! But I wonder, is it?... How comes that when Itachi puts Naruto in genjutsu, symbolistically Sakura appears exactly from his belly?




    I would say that this along with the fact that Sakura's clan symbol is on his belly seems VERY intentional to Kishi.

    Also, symbolistically, Kushina's seal has a similar appearance during Naruto's birth.




    Now I know all NH fans will jump in my head, but let's face it, Kushina is similar to Sakura so for once, please, just let your hatred home and let's be rational.

    Before saying it has nothing to do with it, it is a simple drawing, let's not forget this: the markings of the Sage's necklace near Naruto's throat that reminds us of Itachi's necklace and coincidentally or not, Itachi's Susano'o as well as Madara's happen to hold that necklace.




    So, what do you guys think it might mean? Around here and there, I found that Sakura's clan (?) symbol would mean something like a chinese symbol of the duality between heaven and earth and the connection between both.

    Now, we know that in part 1, Iruka symbolistically called Naruto (earth) and Sakura (heaven).




    Also, funny enough... Naruto is a city, in Tokushima... Guess what symbol has? The Uzumaki symbol within the Haruno circle...




    Also, funny enough, there's this food called Narutomaki(curiously enough, resembles Ramen).




    Narutomaki (鳴門巻き/なると巻き?) or naruto (ナルト/なると?) is a type of kamaboko, or cured fish surimi produced in Japan. Each slice of naruto has a pink ( ) or red ( ) spiral pattern, which resembles the Naruto whirlpools ( ) in the Naruto Strait between Awaji Island and Shikoku in Japan.

    Oh, about the belly thing, I reminded one thing more, in his fight over Kurama's chakra, guess who was helping him and through what area this battle was held? (sorry if it sounded weird) Yes, the belly.




    Isn't funny enough that before that, in Pein arc, as his seal was broken, Naruto's Uzumaki symbol was breaking, transforming itself into a circle with that black hole inside, similar to the Haruno symbol?




    So, what do you guys think?! Coincidence or not? We know Kishi doesn't add things for nothing...

    Do you know something more that could complete this enigma?

    Let's discuss.

    But may I remind you, be polite! Any intent for flaming will be reported to the mods!
    Thank you!

    IN CONCLUSION:




    Don't you find this extremely similar?
     
         

  9. #59
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    Posts
    3,035
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    The reason I can't get behind this theory is because you are basing the entirety of your idea off a clan symbol that has only been shown once to my knowledge. Obviously Sakura's clan has not been given any importance as of yet in the manga. I feel that Kishi abandoned the idea of making her clan important ages ago.

    Again, I feel that since you based this theory off a clan and idea that Kishi obviously abandoned long ago, than I cannot get behind it.
     
         

  10. #60
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kurama999 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,128
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    On a second thought. This thread made me think..

    What if Sakura holds a piece to Rikudo Sennin. ..

    Tenten pick up one.................
     
         

  11. #61
    Easily Startled AaaaNinja's Avatar
    Status
    AaaaNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama999 View Post
    Tenten pick up one.................
    It's her perfect tool hehe.
     
         

  12. #62
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,896
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    I believe the stuff u wrote about the naruto city and the haruno symbol explains this as just a connection to sakura simply being in the same team(team 7) as naruto.

    Kishi does this a lot to combine real life symbols with his manga like the MS techs and legendary items with Japanese mythos.

    Good eye but really its done on purpose by kishi to basically show off that he combine more and more real life archlogical features in his manga called naruto which also happened to be the city he grew up in and apparently dressed like when he was young.


    I wouldn't take this any further than that really.

    I don't think this can be related to naruto's powers or future love life as kishi has shown that sakura's clan isn't related to the senju or uchiha.

    Also the things u found about the similarities between sasuke/itachi and naruto basically mean there was a love triangle between them.

    Also the naruto is earth and sakura being the heavens does hint they will never get together.


    Other than those things I don't see what else this means.

    also the symbols aren't exactly the same the line colours are inverted worth noting,

    This to me also shows that sakura's strong points is in controlling her chakra well and seems to have a simular symbol to the chakra symbol on naruto's stomach when he uses more and more of the fox's chakra.

    I think this could mean that naruto's next powerup will try and master the control of the fox's chakra to exceed the 5 minute timelimit they have at the moment.
     
         
    Last edited by psukkar; 12-16-2012 at 01:56 AM.

  13. #63
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kurama999 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,128
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    For your info. Kishimoto had given you the answer

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/297/11

    Yamato said this to Sakura:

    What's Important is the Strength Of The Feelings You Have For Naruto


    I had to read & read, and to search for this.................................
     
         

  14. #64
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kurama999 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,128
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Most story (fiction novel) has one main (primary) plot with several sub-plot. Also the timeline and flow of the story has to be consistent.
    In the earlier chapters, Kishi storyteller was consistent. But lately, his timeline and flow have many flaws.

    I have a feeling that Kishi may have to change the direction of his story.
    I may able to provide certain facts, but then it will become "Spoiler".
    Maybe because his editor could told him to cut short his Naruto, maybe by 2013.
    It is easy to find the clue or hint .....................
     
         

  15. #65
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    You are utterly wrong. Nothing here is subtle.. Kishi isn't implying anything, you're just making a retarded thesis off of nothing. You have't touched upon the SLIGHTEST of "subtle hints" that kishi had placed throughout Naruto.
     
         

  16. #66
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,416
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    It is an interesting find, but the symbol on Naruto could simply be the seal opened. Or it could mean something else, we will have to wait and see.
     
         

  17. #67
    Member mistype's Avatar
    Status
    mistype is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    593
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Finally some logical shit on NB.
    Let's just wait and see...

    Uh, +rеp
     
         

  18. #68
    LordMadara narutoblitz's Avatar
    Status
    narutoblitz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    マダラ様
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Manga implies Naruto Hinata way more than Naruto Sakura. This is just grasping at straws.
     
         

  19. #69
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Park colorado
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    You looked to much into this. The seal in Naruto in Bijuu Mode is the release seal to the kyuubi. Look at kushina's when she was pregnant. It's almost the same seal.

    Also about the ramen thing if you listened to Jiraya. He named his character in the book after Nagato but he didn't wanna call him Nagato but he was eating ramen at the time so Naruto's really named after Ramen. It's Kish's running joke that Naruto loves ramen to much.

    Also how can Saukra love Naruto when she loves Sasuke? Sakura told Naruto that she loved him and Naruto turned her down. He knew she had feels for Sasuke and he'd start to develop feelings for Hinata. This evident by when Kiba comes to the battle he teases Naruto about Hinata.

    You had good foreshadowing but it could be in a different place.
     
         

  20. #70
    Member joshu34's Avatar
    Status
    joshu34 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    wherever i am right now!
    Posts
    226
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Ok, I know you will hate me for this, I know you will call this bullshit, I know you'll call me crazy.
    That's why, I am making a call to those ones who are reasonable persons.

    So, I've noticed this since Naruto in Kurama mode appeared, but I didn't said anything before just because I know some fans would jump in my head... HOWEVER, after researching a bit, I came with some back-up to my claims.

    Behold! .

    As we all know, this is Naruto in Kurama mode costume.



    Now, where have we exactly seen the filled round shape?



    Ram, pam, pam...

    Now, to make it a bit more clear...

    Naruto Kurama mode, once again...



    Haruno symbol.



    And once again Kurama mode Naruto...



    Now, before calling me crazy or anything, let's remember some things here and there about Sakura.

    As we know, at the beginning when Kishi was explaining us about chakra he shows to us that it originates from the belly area, and coincidence or not, the one to explain to Naruto is none other than Sakura.




    So basically he is saying that he inner strength comes from the belly area, the chakra. Also, later on, Kishi introduces the idea that true strength comes when you are protecting someone you care about. When Naruto fought Gaara, Sakura was the source of his strength all throughout the fight.
    If you're saying to me that it's not true, let us remember this:



    You would say at this time, nah, it's coincidence! But I wonder, is it?... How comes that when Itachi puts Naruto in genjutsu, symbolistically Sakura appears exactly from his belly?



    I would say that this along with the fact that Sakura's clan symbol is on his belly seems VERY intentional to Kishi.

    Also, symbolistically, Kushina's seal has a similar appearance during Naruto's birth.



    Now I know all NH fans will jump in my head, but let's face it, Kushina is similar to Sakura so for once, please, just let your hatred home and let's be rational.

    Before saying it has nothing to do with it, it is a simple drawing, let's not forget this: the markings of the Sage's necklace near Naruto's throat that reminds us of Itachi's necklace and coincidentally or not, Itachi's Susano'o as well as Madara's happen to hold that necklace.








    So, what do you guys think it might mean? Around here and there, I found that Sakura's clan (?) symbol would mean something like a chinese symbol of the duality between heaven and earth and the connection between both.

    Now, we know that in part 1, Iruka symbolistically called Naruto (earth) and Sakura (heaven).



    Also, funny enough... Naruto is a city, in Tokushima... Guess what symbol has? The Uzumaki symbol within the Haruno circle...



    Also, funny enough, there's this food called Narutomaki(curiously enough, resembles Ramen).





    Narutomaki (鳴門巻き/なると巻き?) or naruto (ナルト/なると?) is a type of kamaboko, or cured fish surimi produced in Japan. Each slice of naruto has a pink ( ) or red ( ) spiral pattern, which resembles the Naruto whirlpools ( ) in the Naruto Strait between Awaji Island and Shikoku in Japan.

    Oh, about the belly thing, I reminded one thing more, in his fight over Kurama's chakra, guess who was helping him and through what area this battle was held? (sorry if it sounded weird) Yes, the belly.



    Isn't funny enough that before that, in Pein arc, as his seal was broken, Naruto's Uzumaki symbol was breaking, transforming itself into a circle with that black hole inside, similar to the Haruno symbol?



    So, what do you guys think?! Coincidence or not? We know Kishi doesn't add things for nothing...

    Do you know something more that could complete this enigma?

    Let's discuss.

    But may I remind you, be polite! Any intent for flaming will be reported to the mods!
    Thank you!


    IN CONCLUSION:



    Don't you find this extremely similar?
    chatte....."sigh"....you read into things too much.....:sy:

    the symbol on naruto's belly is created as a result of the seal called "shiki fuujin"(forgive me if the spelling is wrong)
    you can also see the symbol on the inside of the contract seal that naruto swallowed.

    it is just pure coincidence that haruno clan's symbol has similarities to it.

    i mean,anyone on whom that seal is performed,would have the same mark as naruto....!nothing more or less!

    don't try to find extra meaning for things like these.besides,i doubt even kishi remembers this.the manga chapter that shows the haruno symbol is way back from before when the manga had just started.

    about kushina's seal having the same appearance as naruto's during her birth,duh.... it will have the same appearance because it is the same seal-"shikki fuuijin" and it will look the same way when it's about to get opened.and sakura appearing out of naruto's belly,is just again nothing but pure coincidence,because she could have appeared out of nowhere mainly because it's a genjutsu "controlled" by itachi[keyword:controlled].i need not explain further,should i?

    again the instance where naruto gets help from his belly,is nothing but a pure instance of the connection between naruto's seal and the tailed beast.you do know that the seal's symbol is printed on the belly,it is also the gateway to release or seal the tailed beast.if the jinchiruki has great willpower he/she can supress and probably re-seal the beast inside again.we see this attempt made by kushina herself when when tobi took away the kyuubi.it was during the last minutes before her death,when she helped out minato.i am too lazy to fetch the manga pages,so please do it yourself.

    the so called help that naruto got from his belly,happened after he had finished talking with kushina,and his willpower and determination was at max.get my point?.the chains thing,i believe is a common phenomena that happens in jinchiruki when he/she has great willpower and it is also a representation of the control the particular seal possesses over the tailed beast,meaning when a tailed beast is inside a jinchruki,the particular seal of the jinchiruki has the power to suppress it or perhaps re-seal it depending on the willpower of the host.i know it's complicated,but i'm sure you will understand!

    so when i saw that you were linking this "chain stuff" with the symbol,and the fact you added picture of sakura explaining that chakra is moulded in the stomach and when i saw you trying hard to link it with your theory,i couldn't help but have a laugh!


    i have read many threads you have posted,and i agree with most of them except for a few like sakura getting the bringer of darkness,and stuff.trust me chatte,you have my respect,but you have to avoid making far-fetched theories about sakura.it'll only make her look bad.:shrug:

    despite the fact that yours is a far-fetched and pointelss theory,you certainly put a great effort into this thread and it was nice reading it.kudos for that!






     
         
    Last edited by joshu34; 12-17-2012 at 06:43 PM.

  21. #71
    Easily Startled AaaaNinja's Avatar
    Status
    AaaaNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    You looked to much into this. The seal in Naruto in Bijuu Mode is the release seal to the kyuubi. Look at kushina's when she was pregnant. It's almost the same seal.

    Also about the ramen thing if you listened to Jiraya. He named his character in the book after Nagato but he didn't wanna call him Nagato but he was eating ramen at the time so Naruto's really named after Ramen. It's Kish's running joke that Naruto loves ramen to much.

    Also how can Saukra love Naruto when she loves Sasuke? Sakura told Naruto that she loved him and Naruto turned her down. He knew she had feels for Sasuke and he'd start to develop feelings for Hinata. This evident by when Kiba comes to the battle he teases Naruto about Hinata.

    You had good foreshadowing but it could be in a different place.
    I agree with everything except anything Kiba says doesn't qualify as proof for anything. Haven't you ever experienced being teased by your mom about someone of the opposite sex hard enough to make it awkward or make you blush?

    Kiba might be having fun regardless of whether he detects feelings or not which is why it doesn't qualify. Kiba could be one of THOSE people. He could even be doing it just to mess with Hinata because he's saying those things IN HER PRESENCE.
     
         
    Last edited by AaaaNinja; 12-17-2012 at 09:32 PM.

  22. #72
    火の意志なめるな TheWillofFire's Avatar
    Status
    TheWillofFire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,421
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sup
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    True or not this was an awesome read
    You have me intrigued

    There are connections to main characters and team 7 connections are always nice
     
         

  23. #73
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    First off I will blow your mind. Narutos symbol on his stomach is the opposite symbol of the Haruno clan.

    That said, the part about Narutos seal opening, and starting to look like Haruno symbol was lame and waaaay off

    but rest was ok, though I don't think your idealism, about Sakura gaining a major role, will come true. You need to see it with uncolored glasses Kishi never meant more for Sakura really. He said it himself in interviews :shrug: she is just an ordinary girl, with a really big heart (and forehead).

    To me all the symbolism here seems rather random. In general the Haruno symbol is pretty random.. It's 2 circles.. Anything circular can resemble it. But Kishi might have gotten the idea from that mixed uzumki/haruno symbol u showed, but might mean nothing.

    The fact that her parents are unknown is, however, a bit weird. I think they are just ordinary people, so Sakura is probably not meant for a bigger role, than what she already have. At least IMO, there are no foreshadowed facts here.
     
         

  24. #74
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    No, you overlook too much things. I'm sure Kishi didn't even pay attention of details like that(he isn't the type of autor who likes details) and doesn't even know what you are talking about, but nice effort though
     
         

  25. #75
    Senior Member Moe22's Avatar
    Status
    Moe22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Narutobase
    Posts
    2,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prepare to be... mindblown! Kishi's subtle hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    No, you overlook too much things. I'm sure Kishi didn't even pay attention of details like that(he isn't the type of autor who likes details) and doesn't even know what you are talking about, but nice effort though
    I agree with you. He probably wasn't 100% sure how the series would even end when he drew that outfit for sakura.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •