Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I shit on my status, if you
    wanna see it dig through the
    shit

Rojuro's bankai theory

Well this was a pretty decent idea I thought of when reviewing the Aizen and espada arc. Remember when ichigo was fighting with Gin and Gin was explaining his ability's and ichigo had caught on about how Gin's bankai is the fastest in which it contracts and and extends.

Then Gin goes on to say that his bankai is not the longest and that his is 500 times faster than his clap. Well look at rojuro's Shikai a whip like zanpakouto with kido type ability's but I wanna think at his bankai is the is what Gin was referring to as the longest. Now before you say how would Gin know of rojuro's bankai well think about it the archive's plus I'm sure Aizen knew the ability's of all the bankai's in soul society that have more than likely been entered into the data archive's.

So we know that rojuro's zanpakouto in Shikai is whip like kido based zanpakouto and I wanna think that his bankai is the longest bankai known in soul society. Kubo loves to leave these secret hints and what better way to do this than by having a former squad 3 captain leaving hints about another squad 3 captains. Bankai.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obsessed with Fairy Tail now.
    ._.

Re: Rojuro's bankai theory

Interesting! Makes sense.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I love my team

Interesting

but would it be like a giant whip O_< what would that be of benefit for

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    shit

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Interesting

but would it be like a giant whip O_< what would that be of benefit for
    Yes but not giant just super long and that it is a kido type so it would be really crazy to see if it is the longest bankai.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I love my team

that would be crazy

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    shit

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    that would be crazy
    Hey crazy is awesome in bleach especially when there is killing involved

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Gin saying his Bankai wasn't the longest was not a hint. It was a correction.

Rose's entire character revolves around music. He loves listening to music from the human world, he has a zanpaktou technique that looks like he's playing the piano, his Shikai abilities are named based on numbered Sonatas (he used #11 against Stark which suggests he has at least 10 more). Even based on the way he dresses he gives off the vibe of a musician. My prediction: Rose's Bankai somehow harnesses sound.

It's true that 9 out of 10 times a person's Bankai is a suped up version of their Shikai, in this case, Rose's Kinshara being a whip, but I see no correlation between what Gin said to having anything to do with Rose's Bankai. Just by observing Rose you can draw a better prediction than by going with anything Gin said.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this is cool, makes sense. who knows, maybe his longest bankai-whip's abilities do incorporate sound?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    shit

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    Gin saying his Bankai wasn't the longest was not a hint. It was a correction.

Rose's entire character revolves around music. He loves listening to music from the human world, he has a zanpaktou technique that looks like he's playing the piano, his Shikai abilities are named based on numbered Sonatas (he used #11 against Stark which suggests he has at least 10 more). Even based on the way he dresses he gives off the vibe of a musician. My prediction: Rose's Bankai somehow harnesses sound.

It's true that 9 out of 10 times a person's Bankai is a suped up version of their Shikai, in this case, Rose's Kinshara being a whip, but I see no correlation between what Gin said to having anything to do with Rose's Bankai. Just by observing Rose you can draw a better prediction than by going with anything Gin said.
    I know all of this already which you covered everything we already know where as I was looking at the unobvious points and looking for hints that might have been left in the story already.

Plus if it is not rose he was referring to I wonder who it could be cause there is only half the captains in which we have not seen bankai from and many of them have shown ability's that would have nothing to do with length other than rose because he can control where his whip attacks and redirect it.

The only other person I think it is would be yourichi he could have referred about. Which could also be why she has been shown more of hand to hand combat instead of using her zanpakouto.