Re: How strong is Isshi Kurosaki ?

I thought that this was an isshi thread smh

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    It barely hurt him..he was holding back give me proof yea u can't but I to believe he was holding back as well a little bit.
    So your saying 0 division < Renji...lol get outta here he's not exactly going to use full strength is he and it barely hurt him you say people don't shake also I didn't realize you could tell how much it hurt him when it doesn't show anything other than his hand shaking which indicates he's in pain.

White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    So your saying 0 division < Renji...lol get outta here he's not exactly going to use full strength is he and it barely hurt him you say people don't shake also I didn't realize you could tell how much it hurt him when it doesn't show anything other than his hand shaking which indicates he's in pain.
    Well of Course renji is not stronger than him renji is just tough being healed by that blood pool thing Probly did something to him...an his hands shaking meant that he was hurt for that second he was hit it hurt but not that much.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by jiraiya lives View Post
    I thought that this was an isshi thread smh
    Yea it is i guess its back to isshin then yea he strong

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard

Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    Well, Ikkaku is stronger than Renji. He is/was his senpai, after all. Also, Ikkaku has a Bankai, as well.

Yumichika, not so sure. It depends on whether or not he has knowledge of Ruri'ro Kujaku.

Yachiru is implied to be insanely powerful, I'm sure she could take him on.

I'm not sure how Roju looks silly, those people could presumably defeat Renji. I'm sure even Shuuhei could defeat him.
    My point exactly it's called looking at the whole picture and for the assclown who said kensei is week choke on your keyboard he is stronger than Mayuri and toshiro.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    My point exactly it's called looking at the whole picture and for the assclown who said kensei is week choke on your keyboard he is stronger than Mayuri and toshiro.
    Kensei just lose every fight mayuri would beat his ass..toshiro Probly would to kensei can't beat the strongest ice zanpacto..kensei is a joke that's why we never really see him fight...an to end this renji is stronger than thoes three its just how the show turned out don't be mad.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    kenpachi's equal obviously. and for the record i am stating it again isshin is the retired 3rd squad captain before rojuro.
    It's impossible for Isshin to have been the predecessor of Rose.

Shinji is just as old as Rose and from the way he talked in the 'Turn Back the Pendulum' Arc he was a Captain before Rose was. Despite this, when Isshin confronted Grand Fisher Shinji explicitly said he didn't recognize Isshin's reiatsu. If Isshin was around before Rose then Shinji should have known it was Isshin back then.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Kensei just lose every fight mayuri would beat his ass..toshiro Probly would to kensei can't beat the strongest ice zanpacto..kensei is a joke that's why we never really see him fight...an to end this renji is stronger than thoes three its just how the show turned out don't be mad.
    Woah woah there, hold up. Hollowified kensei is a beast, and he's obviously strong enough or he couldn't have been captain of the 9th division. Mayuri could outsmart him but he may not have the mobility to dodge kensei's attacks as he is rather slow (note this is coming from someone who's fav character is mayuri) and if he takes a hit from kensei it could be damaging.

As for toshiro, nah, i'll give you that, Kensei would lose, shiro's got too many powerful moves and he's only gonna get better.
    I'm not gonna estimate Renji's power levels until he leaves the zero division quarters and starts fighting again. As far as i'm concerned, Renji is low/mid captain class atm. Whatever he turns out to be is yet to be seen.

But come on, overall, Kensei's not exactly weak, and he's not a joke. In fact, none of the captain class Vaizards are.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by jsrhoden View Post
    Woah woah there, hold up. Hollowified kensei is a beast, and he's obviously strong enough or he couldn't have been captain of the 9th division. Mayuri could outsmart him but he may not have the mobility to dodge kensei's attacks as he is rather slow (note this is coming from someone who's fav character is mayuri) and if he takes a hit from kensei it could be damaging.

As for toshiro, nah, i'll give you that, Kensei would lose, shiro's got too many powerful moves and he's only gonna get better.
    I'm not gonna estimate Renji's power levels until he leaves the zero division quarters and starts fighting again. As far as i'm concerned, Renji is low/mid captain class atm. Whatever he turns out to be is yet to be seen.

But come on, overall, Kensei's not exactly weak, and he's not a joke. In fact, none of the captain class Vaizards are.
    Yea kensei is strong but he won't beat mayuri he will fall to poison befor he knos it plus mayuri knos about everybody bankai an Probly has a counter for it some how in some way..

From renji eating that food it kinda looks like he already gotten stronger.

Beautifully Broken 0neCrazyAngel's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

isshin throwing aizen with just a a flick of a finger is simply epicness! nuff said :o

Page 2 of 2 « First 12