Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 39
  1. #1
    -Broly-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Broly- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,924
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    四代目雷影 | Yondaime Raikage

    Basic Information
    Name: Ay
    Nickname:Fourth Raikage, Fastest Man Alive
    Gender:Male
    Age:40
    Clan:N/a

    Looks:He is a tall dark-skinned man with a large muscular build, with his white hair (blond in the anime) combed back, a small moustache and beard. His face is very distinguished with pronounced cheekbones and tear troughs under his eyes, and a prominent crease across his forehead. He has pointed canines and his top lip also has a darker hue than the bottom one; traits he inherited from his father.Unlike other Kage, A seems to wear his Kage haori and hat on a regular basis without a shirt underneath, further displaying his hulking physique. He has black Fūma Shuriken tattoos on both shoulders. He also has gold bangle bracelets on each wrist which have protrusions that can jut out when he attacks. He also wears a gold belt around his waist with a boar's face engraved in the centre. All of these aspects combined give him the appearance of a professional wrestler.

    Personality:A is very caring and protective towards his younger brother, despite Killer B's status as a jinchūriki, and wept at the idea of his younger brother being captured by Akatsuki. However, when Killer B's ploy to use the affair to have a vacation was discovered, A was furious, and swore to punish his little brother for it. He claims, that as the Raikage, he has made peace with the idea of having to kill his brother if the situation ever called for it. He also cared deeply for, and respected his father as seen when he was brought to tears at his father's funeral and, upon assuming the mantle of Raikage, swore to protect the village as he did.

    He is also headstrong and somewhat easily aggravated, smashing a desk apart when news of his brother being captured arrived. He also seemingly has very little patience as seen when he burst through the window of his office to attend the Kage Summit, smashed the table at the Summit when the conversation was deviating and smashing through a wall to go after Sasuke. His assistant implied that he is prone to such actions whenever he was in that mental state. A also has a method of punishing his little brother with what he calls his "Iron Claw".
    A also has a very stern and decisive demeanour, as seen when he was seemingly unaffected by Naruto's pleas for Sasuke's life. In his eyes, respect and strength mean everything in the ninja world, and the weak should and will be crushed. This correlates with his philosophy that a ninja should never compromise or bow down in front of another ninja. A has also been shown to be very suspicious of the other ninja villages, accusing all of them of working with Akatsuki and questioning their loyalties. In battle, A is shown to be physically brutal, as he uses extreme physical force to devastate his opponents, and is willing to sacrifice a limb, rather than lose a chance to defeat his opponent. In spite of all this, A seems to be capable of acknowledging and respecting the skills of other shinobi and is not above accepting defeat should they best him in any way, as seen when he finally allowed B and Naruto to enter the battlefield after they surpassed him, in strength and speed, respectively. And before this, A even once thought that there was no one who could surpass the Fourth Hokage.

    When he learned his brother was alive, his attitude had mostly calmed down since his first appearance. He spoke with civility with the other members of the Alliance, and kept his cool during Tsunade's outburst. However, after learning that Akatsuki reincarnated his father, A became enraged again. Like his brother, the Raikage is a compassionate person as well, as he reassured Darui about his left arm that he lost and told him not to blame himself.

    A also holds strongly to the belief that the jinchūriki is not an individual, but instead is a tool of the village they live in and its Kage and as such, have no right to make decisions for themselves.

    Village Info.
    Village of Birth: Kumogakure
    Village of Alliance:Konoha

    Rank//Chakra Info.
    Ninja Rank:Sannin
    Specialty:Lightning, Taijutsu
    Elements:Basic 5, Nin, Gen, Tai Mastered
    Your ninjutsu:

    (Erubō) - Elbow
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After covering themselves with the lightning armour, the user thrusts his elbow at his opponent with extreme force.
    Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage bio


    (Jōshō appākatto) - Rising Uppercut
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: Whilst cladded in the Lightning Release Armor the 4rth Raikage A will deliver a devastating punch to his target lifting them up into the air.
    Note: Can only be used by 4rth Raikage A biography


    (Kobushi Gachan) - Fist Slam
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After covering themselves with the lightning armour, the user slams both his fists on the opponent.
    Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage Bio.

    (Raigyaku Suihei) - Lightning Oppression Horizontal
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After the user covers their selves with the lightning armour, they perform a simple backhand chop against the enemy target. This backhand chop was powerful enough to snap one of Susanoo's ribcage bones, as well as cut off one of the Eight - Tailed Giant Ox's horns.
    Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage bio.


    (Raigyaku Suihei Sendaibu) - Lightning Oppression Horizontal Millenial Dance
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: While covered in the Lightning Release Armour, A performs a simple downward chop on his opponent from above, which is powerful enough to even cut off one of the Eight-Tails' horns.
    Note: Can only be used by the 4rth Raikage A.

    (Raigā Bomu) - Liger Bomb
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After covering themselves with the lightning amour, the user grabs his opponent and lifts them high into the air. Then, using his extreme strength, he smashes them head first onto the ground in what resembles a power bomb manoeuvre. This is devastating enough to shatter a large area of the ground itself on impact.
    Note: Can only be used of Taught by a Raikage bio

    (Girochin Doroppu) - Guillotine Drop
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After covering themselves with the lightning armour, the user jumps into the air and performs a downward kick to their opponent.
    Note: Can only be used or taught by a Raikage bio

    (Rariatto) - Lightning Plough Hot Sword
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user charges at his opponent, striking them with a Lariat move, coated in chakra. A successful strike can blow away a target's entire chest with a direct hit. The attack is rather straightforward, but very quick and powerful. Killer Bee was shown using this technique in his chakra cloak form, and the Raikage was shown using the Lightning Armour technique.
    Note: Technique can only be used whilst in a chakra cloak and can only be used and taught by a Raikage bio or Killer Bee bio

    (Raiton no Yori) - Lightning Release Armour
    Rank: A
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography


    Background Info.
    History:
    He was first seen when he received news of Killer B's capture by Akatsuki. Enraged that his own brother had been lost so soon after Yugito Nii, A called for a meeting of the five Kage to discuss Akatsuki. Because B's captor was Sasuke Uchiha, a former Konoha ninja, A had Team Samui take a letter to the Hokage to inform Konoha that he would personally deal with Sasuke.


    A departed for the Kage summit with two bodyguards: Darui and C. On their way to the Land of Iron they reunited with Team Samui, who provided them with information on Sasuke acquired in Konoha. C quickly discovered that Team Samui had been followed by Naruto Uzumaki. A kept his men from attacking Naruto and agreed to listen to what he had to say. Naruto pleaded with the Raikage to spare Sasuke, but his request was flatly refused and the Raikage berated him for sticking up for a criminal.
    When the Kage Summit began, A quickly showed his disapproval of the other villages by smashing the table in front of him, prompting all of the bodyguards to come to their Kage's aid. After they returned to their position, A voiced his suspicions of the other Kage: that Sunagakure used Akatsuki in order to destroy Konoha; that the Third Tsuchikage employed Akatsuki in the past; that the Fifth Mizukage and the rest of her village is the least trustworthy due to suspected ties with Akatsuki. He pointed out that only Kumogakure has never had an Akatsuki representative, nor has it ever employed Akatsuki for a battle. He insinuated that the current Hokage, Danzō Shimura, used Akatsuki to dispose of the Third Hokage and the Fourth Kazekage.

    When the idea of a Shinobi Alliance was raised, Danzō was nominated to lead it. A was outraged, but before he could raise much of an objection Zetsu appeared and revealed that Sasuke was nearby. A immediately grabbed Zetsu by the neck and demanded information on Sasuke's location, and later broke his neck when he took too long to respond. He then left with C and Darui to track Sasuke down. Upon finding them, A tried to attack Sasuke but he was instead drawn into battle with Sasuke's team. He first snapped Suigetsu's damaged sword and then engaged a transformed Jūgo, A overpowering him after a brief fight. With his team out of the way, A was able to attack Sasuke uninhibited.


    Sasuke had difficulty breaking through A's Lightning Release Armour, with his Chidori only managing to cause a minor wound to A. A went on the offensive with his Liger Bomb, but he too had difficulty damaging Sasuke due to the latter's Susanoo. Sasuke tried to hit him with Amaterasu, but A was too fast. Sasuke then coated his Susanoo with Amaterasu's flames to deter additional physical attacks. In his growing rage, A ignored this and attacked through the flames to smash through the defence and hit Sasuke.

    Other

    Picture[s]:




    Theme Song and Background Music:



    Battles


    Won:Few
    Lost: Many

    Roku's permission
    Scorps permission

    Hey its me, -Broly-, Nb RP rookie extraordinare with a few notes ^_^
    It looks bad because if i fail I wont have put alot of work in for nothing ._.
    Yes I copied and pasted from naruto wiki because you have to do that with cannon characters
    If I go beast mode enough to pass this test then I will be dropping The Biggest Fool in the Universe in sig
    I will be rp'ing as Ay right before the fight with Sasuke hence why some of the history is cut out
    Feel free to comment. Swerve.
     
         
    Last edited by -Broly-; 12-16-2012 at 01:04 AM.

  2. #2
    A C I D Aízen's Avatar
    Status
    Aízen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing
     



    Re: 四代目雷影 | Yondaime Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    Basic Information
    Name: Ay
    Nickname:Fourth Raikage, Fastest Man Alive
    Gender:Male
    Age:40
    Clan:N/a

    Looks:He is a tall dark-skinned man with a large muscular build, with his white hair (blond in the anime) combed back, a small moustache and beard. His face is very distinguished with pronounced cheekbones and tear troughs under his eyes, and a prominent crease across his forehead. He has pointed canines and his top lip also has a darker hue than the bottom one; traits he inherited from his father.Unlike other Kage, A seems to wear his Kage haori and hat on a regular basis without a shirt underneath, further displaying his hulking physique. He has black Fūma Shuriken tattoos on both shoulders. He also has gold bangle bracelets on each wrist which have protrusions that can jut out when he attacks. He also wears a gold belt around his waist with a boar's face engraved in the centre. All of these aspects combined give him the appearance of a professional wrestler.

    Personality:A is very caring and protective towards his younger brother, despite Killer B's status as a jinchūriki, and wept at the idea of his younger brother being captured by Akatsuki. However, when Killer B's ploy to use the affair to have a vacation was discovered, A was furious, and swore to punish his little brother for it. He claims, that as the Raikage, he has made peace with the idea of having to kill his brother if the situation ever called for it. He also cared deeply for, and respected his father as seen when he was brought to tears at his father's funeral and, upon assuming the mantle of Raikage, swore to protect the village as he did.

    He is also headstrong and somewhat easily aggravated, smashing a desk apart when news of his brother being captured arrived. He also seemingly has very little patience as seen when he burst through the window of his office to attend the Kage Summit, smashed the table at the Summit when the conversation was deviating and smashing through a wall to go after Sasuke. His assistant implied that he is prone to such actions whenever he was in that mental state. A also has a method of punishing his little brother with what he calls his "Iron Claw".
    A also has a very stern and decisive demeanour, as seen when he was seemingly unaffected by Naruto's pleas for Sasuke's life. In his eyes, respect and strength mean everything in the ninja world, and the weak should and will be crushed. This correlates with his philosophy that a ninja should never compromise or bow down in front of another ninja. A has also been shown to be very suspicious of the other ninja villages, accusing all of them of working with Akatsuki and questioning their loyalties. In battle, A is shown to be physically brutal, as he uses extreme physical force to devastate his opponents, and is willing to sacrifice a limb, rather than lose a chance to defeat his opponent. In spite of all this, A seems to be capable of acknowledging and respecting the skills of other shinobi and is not above accepting defeat should they best him in any way, as seen when he finally allowed B and Naruto to enter the battlefield after they surpassed him, in strength and speed, respectively. And before this, A even once thought that there was no one who could surpass the Fourth Hokage.

    When he learned his brother was alive, his attitude had mostly calmed down since his first appearance. He spoke with civility with the other members of the Alliance, and kept his cool during Tsunade's outburst. However, after learning that Akatsuki reincarnated his father, A became enraged again. Like his brother, the Raikage is a compassionate person as well, as he reassured Darui about his left arm that he lost and told him not to blame himself.

    A also holds strongly to the belief that the jinchūriki is not an individual, but instead is a tool of the village they live in and its Kage and as such, have no right to make decisions for themselves.

    Village Info.
    Village of Birth: Kumogakure
    Village of Alliance:Konoha

    Rank//Chakra Info.
    Ninja Rank:Sannin
    Specialty:Lightning, Taijutsu
    Elements:Basic 5, Nin, Gen, Tai Mastered
    Your ninjutsu:

    (Erubō) - Elbow
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After covering themselves with the lightning armour, the user thrusts his elbow at his opponent with extreme force.
    Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage bio


    (Jōshō appākatto) - Rising Uppercut
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: Whilst cladded in the Lightning Release Armor the 4rth Raikage A will deliver a devastating punch to his target lifting them up into the air.
    Note: Can only be used by 4rth Raikage A biography


    (Kobushi Gachan) - Fist Slam
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After covering themselves with the lightning armour, the user slams both his fists on the opponent.
    Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage Bio.

    (Raigyaku Suihei) - Lightning Oppression Horizontal
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After the user covers their selves with the lightning armour, they perform a simple backhand chop against the enemy target. This backhand chop was powerful enough to snap one of Susanoo's ribcage bones, as well as cut off one of the Eight - Tailed Giant Ox's horns.
    Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage bio.


    (Raigyaku Suihei Sendaibu) - Lightning Oppression Horizontal Millenial Dance
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: While covered in the Lightning Release Armour, A performs a simple downward chop on his opponent from above, which is powerful enough to even cut off one of the Eight-Tails' horns.
    Note: Can only be used by the 4rth Raikage A.

    (Raigā Bomu) - Liger Bomb
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After covering themselves with the lightning amour, the user grabs his opponent and lifts them high into the air. Then, using his extreme strength, he smashes them head first onto the ground in what resembles a power bomb manoeuvre. This is devastating enough to shatter a large area of the ground itself on impact.
    Note: Can only be used of Taught by a Raikage bio

    (Girochin Doroppu) - Guillotine Drop
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After covering themselves with the lightning armour, the user jumps into the air and performs a downward kick to their opponent.
    Note: Can only be used or taught by a Raikage bio

    (Rariatto) - Lightning Plough Hot Sword
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user charges at his opponent, striking them with a Lariat move, coated in chakra. A successful strike can blow away a target's entire chest with a direct hit. The attack is rather straightforward, but very quick and powerful. Killer Bee was shown using this technique in his chakra cloak form, and the Raikage was shown using the Lightning Armour technique.
    Note: Technique can only be used whilst in a chakra cloak and can only be used and taught by a Raikage bio or Killer Bee bio

    (Raiton no Yori) - Lightning Release Armour
    Rank: A
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography


    Background Info.
    History:
    He was first seen when he received news of Killer B's capture by Akatsuki. Enraged that his own brother had been lost so soon after Yugito Nii, A called for a meeting of the five Kage to discuss Akatsuki. Because B's captor was Sasuke Uchiha, a former Konoha ninja, A had Team Samui take a letter to the Hokage to inform Konoha that he would personally deal with Sasuke.


    A departed for the Kage summit with two bodyguards: Darui and C. On their way to the Land of Iron they reunited with Team Samui, who provided them with information on Sasuke acquired in Konoha. C quickly discovered that Team Samui had been followed by Naruto Uzumaki. A kept his men from attacking Naruto and agreed to listen to what he had to say. Naruto pleaded with the Raikage to spare Sasuke, but his request was flatly refused and the Raikage berated him for sticking up for a criminal.
    When the Kage Summit began, A quickly showed his disapproval of the other villages by smashing the table in front of him, prompting all of the bodyguards to come to their Kage's aid. After they returned to their position, A voiced his suspicions of the other Kage: that Sunagakure used Akatsuki in order to destroy Konoha; that the Third Tsuchikage employed Akatsuki in the past; that the Fifth Mizukage and the rest of her village is the least trustworthy due to suspected ties with Akatsuki. He pointed out that only Kumogakure has never had an Akatsuki representative, nor has it ever employed Akatsuki for a battle. He insinuated that the current Hokage, Danzō Shimura, used Akatsuki to dispose of the Third Hokage and the Fourth Kazekage.

    When the idea of a Shinobi Alliance was raised, Danzō was nominated to lead it. A was outraged, but before he could raise much of an objection Zetsu appeared and revealed that Sasuke was nearby. A immediately grabbed Zetsu by the neck and demanded information on Sasuke's location, and later broke his neck when he took too long to respond. He then left with C and Darui to track Sasuke down. Upon finding them, A tried to attack Sasuke but he was instead drawn into battle with Sasuke's team. He first snapped Suigetsu's damaged sword and then engaged a transformed Jūgo, A overpowering him after a brief fight. With his team out of the way, A was able to attack Sasuke uninhibited.


    Sasuke had difficulty breaking through A's Lightning Release Armour, with his Chidori only managing to cause a minor wound to A. A went on the offensive with his Liger Bomb, but he too had difficulty damaging Sasuke due to the latter's Susanoo. Sasuke tried to hit him with Amaterasu, but A was too fast. Sasuke then coated his Susanoo with Amaterasu's flames to deter additional physical attacks. In his growing rage, A ignored this and attacked through the flames to smash through the defence and hit Sasuke.

    Other

    Picture[s]:




    Theme Song and Background Music:



    Battles


    Won:Few
    Lost: Many

    Roku's permission
    Scorps permission

    Hey its me, -Broly-, Nb RP rookie extraordinare with a few notes ^_^
    It looks bad because if i fail I wont have put alot of work in for nothing ._.
    Yes I copied and pasted from naruto wiki because you have to do that with cannon characters
    If I go beast mode enough to pass this test then I will be dropping The Biggest Fool in the Universe in sig
    I will be rp'ing as Ay right before the fight with Sasuke hence why some of the history is cut out
    Feel free to comment. Swerve.
     
         

  3. #3
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: 四代目雷影 | Yondaime Raikage

    I hope you fail!
     
         

  4. #4
    A C I D Aízen's Avatar
    Status
    Aízen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing
     



    Re: 四代目雷影 | Yondaime Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    I hope you fail!
    ************! o_o
     
         

  5. #5
    Premium User TheDC's Avatar
    Status
    TheDC is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Tower
    Posts
    10,182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Justice will always prevail.
     

    Re: 四代目雷影 | Yondaime Raikage

    Nice bio bro Bro.
     
         

  6. #6
    Blast Corps Gèckö's Avatar
    Status
    Gèckö is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey ._.
    Posts
    12,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta
     

    Re: 四代目雷影 | Yondaime Raikage

    you have disrespected me with this bio,
    make it look like coyote's nao!
     
         

  7. #7
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: 四代目雷影 | Yondaime Raikage

    Think about it this way.....
    If you pass.......Konoha will have two Fourth Raikage bios
    The only two
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Status
    Merita is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,432
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 四代目雷影 | Yondaime Raikage

    Where are the pics? :confused:
     
         

  9. #9
    -Broly-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Broly- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,924
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: 四代目雷影 | Yondaime Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Think about it this way.....
    If you pass.......Konoha will have two Fourth Raikage bios
    The only two
    and a 3rd raikage
     
         

  10. #10
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: 四代目雷影 | Yondaime Raikage

    Gaara you and your alts smh a Gaara bio on one and now an Ay bio smh
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    With my Tedder-bear
    Posts
    30,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 四代目雷影 | Yondaime Raikage

    Good luck on the test.
     
         

  12. #12
    Premium User Shady Doctor's Avatar
    Status
    Shady Doctor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xo 'til we Overdoze!
    Posts
    12,063
    Post Thanks / Like
    One doesn't simply turn Obito
    to ash; It causes him to go
    uchiha baby jesus mode, giving
    away Susanoo like slices of
    bread. u.u
     

    Re: 四代目雷影 | Yondaime Raikage

    Hope you pass.
    The Raikage is a boss.
     
         

  13. #13
    Premium User Shady Doctor's Avatar
    Status
    Shady Doctor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xo 'til we Overdoze!
    Posts
    12,063
    Post Thanks / Like
    One doesn't simply turn Obito
    to ash; It causes him to go
    uchiha baby jesus mode, giving
    away Susanoo like slices of
    bread. u.u
     

    Re: 四代目雷影 | Yondaime Raikage

    Hope you pass.
    The Raikage is a boss.
     
         

  14. #14
    -Broly-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Broly- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,924
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: 四代目雷影 | Yondaime Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Gaara you and your alts smh a Gaara bio on one and now an Ay bio smh
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    ************! o_o
    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    I hope you fail!
    pshhh these *****s trynna hold me back
     
         

  15. #15
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: 四代目雷影 | Yondaime Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    and a 3rd raikage
    Exactly, this is why you must pass

    No pressure
     
         

  16. #16
    -Broly-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Broly- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,924
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: 四代目雷影 | Yondaime Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Exactly, this is why you must pass

    No pressure
    Im actually feeling pretty good about it at this point
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    With my Tedder-bear
    Posts
    30,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 四代目雷影 | Yondaime Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    pshhh these *****s trynna hold me back
    These *****s can't hold you back.
     
         

  18. #18
    black uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    black uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    8,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 四代目雷影 | Yondaime Raikage

    GL on ur test
     
         

  19. #19
    -Broly-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Broly- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,924
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: 四代目雷影 | Yondaime Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by black uchiha View Post
    GL on ur test
    Thank you :D
    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    These *****s can't hold you back.
    No they cant
     
         

  20. #20
    black uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    black uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    8,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 四代目雷影 | Yondaime Raikage

    Or can they?
     
         

  21. #21
    -Broly-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Broly- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,924
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: 四代目雷影 | Yondaime Raikage

    AINT NO ***** GONNA HOLD ME BACK
    i feel like the raikage would say somethin like that
     
         

  22. #22
    black uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    black uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    8,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 四代目雷影 | Yondaime Raikage

    he would
     
         

  23. #23
    Premium User Shady Doctor's Avatar
    Status
    Shady Doctor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xo 'til we Overdoze!
    Posts
    12,063
    Post Thanks / Like
    One doesn't simply turn Obito
    to ash; It causes him to go
    uchiha baby jesus mode, giving
    away Susanoo like slices of
    bread. u.u
     

    Re: 四代目雷影 | Yondaime Raikage

    No thanks for me? Coool thing to do. -.-

    For that, I'll have my Kakuzu and Hidan bio **** Ay up.
     
         

  24. #24
    Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Making Waterballoon Boob's
    Posts
    11,423
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard
     

    Re: 四代目雷影 | Yondaime Raikage

    It's ugly but hey use the shit outta it. Gl on the test.
     
         

  25. #25
    -Broly-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Broly- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,924
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: 四代目雷影 | Yondaime Raikage

    @ William I had to let the hype build bro
    @ roju thanks :D
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •