Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Light give me power! BANKAI
    Ashenbakura

For Uruhara fans, Bleach pridiction

Hello Bleach fans in BlEACH SECTION

Today i will pridict/spoil something that might happen in the future of bleach. you dont want to read go out now :D

Its for Uruhara Fans mainly.

First of all i have 2 Proves for my prediction. one is solid and approved, one is as point of veiw.

Lets start with my Point of veiw

Uruhara and his group will join the quincys. by his group i mean uruhara's crew ,not ichigo's
    why?

Remember in the xcution arc when the guy with long hair who was the first subsistue shingami asked ichigo that do he realy knows uruhara and trust him? as far as you know that the first substute shingami was way before ichigo, maybe at uruhara's time, why iam saying that? how could he know about uruhara? the only time they showed uruhara in soul soitiy was before like...(not sure ) 100 or 200 years according to thier time. i realy think that the guy made a research about uruhara's past , the subitiue was realy smart, why? he was able to figure out ukitake's device, hide from shingami all this time without getting caught,

my point is even that guy who as (possibliy) didnt meet him even suppect him of having something in his mind about uruhara doing some wierd stuff

My second thought that uruhara was kinda suspect for me

IN lastest manga. the guy from zero squad said that uruhara copied his super healing pool. so far i didnt see any body noticing here that how did uruhara reach there? i thought the only people who reached thier should have been invited like what happened in ichigo....so lets say uruhara went with them, why he did they come in first place? they said they only come when soul soictiy is being distroyed. Sooooo think with me. what was the event that soul soicity would have been distroyed before this event? yes! the event that happened 1000 years before! when Captien commander couldnt kill the quincy leader for his heart some unknown reason.

So here is my pridiction, uruhara was a quincy already ( look at his sword it only shots if you noticed) with quincy leader's army which attacked the soul soicity before , but for some reason he back stabbed? (not sure) the quincy leader and made a heroic action that earned the trust of the shinigami. for that he was summon by zero squad to thier place.

i hope that you understood my point of veiw that he eventually will get back to quincy's line that if the pridiction of mine was close to be true.

NOw for solid prove.

there was an interview with the AUthor of bleach and he kinda said same what i said.

rom an Official interview of Tite Kubo.

Why Bleach 2?...
    It'll rename if this arc get popular?
    Maybe it's "Bleach2" is the final arc name?...
    Here interviews about The Arrancar are also in his plans.

Q: In the new arc, the shinigami will of course be represented, but will other characters from the past also appear?

Kubo: Yes, if the arrancar appear, I think they will stand with the shinigami.

Q: Will there be characters that appear in the role of a friend?

Kubo: Ulquiorra has already turned into ash. Grimmjow might become a friend. Also, what about Harribel, who is still alive? But, I wonder how I’d bring them out of Hueco Mundo. I think Harribel would not leave Hueco Mundo.

Q: Was the idea of arrancars becoming friends in your plans before this break? Or was it just a feeling that they might return?

Kubo: “They might appear.” Or it could be that “they might not appear.” (laughs) Even if they did appear, it wouldn’t be individually, but as a group.

Q: What about Nel? Kubo: I think I will let Nel appear.
    Q: I’d really like to see her interactions with Kon.

Kubo: Kon did not appear in the Lost Agent arc. But to tell the truth, he hasrarely appeared since the end of the Soul Society arc, roughly five years ago. (laugh) People who only recently started reading might not know that he exists. (laugh)

Q: It can’t be that you’ve forgotten him?

Kubo: (laugh)
    Just my 2 cents.NOT CONFIRM!

Allies:- Ichigo's group- Gotei 13- Vizards- Arrancar
    Enemies:- Isshin's group (Urahara, Ryuuken, Yoruichi, Tessai... you know the names)- Royal Guard- Quincies
    They uses these plot to continue for 10 years...
    The Gotei 13 Reborn.

Q: Renji trained hard to become stronger?

Kubo: Yes.

Q: Other people trained as well?

Q: So they wouldn’t be troubled by even Aizen-level opponents?

Kubo: They’re not quite at that level (laughs). What can I say, they’ve become stronger. But even so, they haven’t gotten to the point where they’re not worried about Aizen-level opponents (laughs).

Q: Will they display new abilities or techniques in the new arc?

Kubo: That will be revealed. Renji’s bankai has already changed.
    This arc is quite complicated...
    U*rahara probaly evil ones but not Yourichi...
    Well**,grand fisher wish killing his mom so on...I guess it related "True Blood".

Kubo’s interview at Jump Festa:

*Kubo still plans to continue bleach for [at least] 10 years. He’s got the next 2 arcs planned. *Aizen is going to reappear in the next arc. *Ginjou’s and Tsukishima’s past will reveal important information about the shinigami and soul society. *There’s going to be a new nakama.
    *Kubo said again that Ulquiorra [turning to ashes] has been the most impactful scene to the fans.
    * Urahara’s * * * shady nature will unfold. *He wants to reassure the fans that Yoruichi is fine.

This is totally official by authority of Bleach Manga & Anime and by Spoilers on www.bleachasylum.com

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: For Uruhara fans, Bleach pridiction

*Runs to get -Tsuki*

Yeah I could imagine this... afterall, there was that surprising twist with Ginjo.

Is that interview legit?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ashenbakura

Quote Originally Posted by khallil123 View Post
    dont want to read
    neg repped and reported for spamming.
    Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    *Runs to get -Tsuki*

Yeah I could imagine this... afterall, there was that surprising twist with Ginjo.

Is that interview legit?
    well i checked the link and it was true...

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Studying for Finals...

Well bummer. I wanted Ulquiorra back...even if the resurrection would be a complete BS move I still want him back.

Sounds like he's gone for good though.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playing Naruto Arena

Dude... if Urahara becomes evil that would be really gay.

But thanks for the information, Urahara is one of my favorite characters and I wan't him to stay good.

I can't wait to see some more bankais!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Unohana took the medical pool, not Urahara. That kinda messes up alot of your thread.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ashenbakura

Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    Unohana took the medical pool, not Urahara. That kinda messes up alot of your thread.
    page please? :D cause iam sure its uruhara

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Quote Originally Posted by Braveknight View Post
    page please? :D cause iam sure its uruhara
    You are right. Urahara copied it with Yoroichi in their secret training room. It was mentioned just last chapter (I mean the one before Unohana was revealed to be the first Kenpachi *scream of excitement from an Unohana fan*).

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ashenbakura

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    You are right. Urahara copied it with Yoroichi in their secret training room. It was mentioned just last chapter (I mean the one before Unohana was revealed to be the first Kenpachi *scream of excitement from an Unohana fan*).
    i know, thank you for proving it right ;D

★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i want to c ulquirra again

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

neg repped and reported for spamming.

well i checked the link and it was true...
    I Read it and I like your theory...but there's no need to be a little ***** about that :/

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I shit on my status, if you
    wanna see it dig through the
    shit

Well I always suspected a soul reaper to turn bad but I thought maybe Mayuri.

Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be on the "Navy
    tub" for 9 long months. I
    shall return.

Noooooo! I don't want Urahara/Mr. Hat and Clogs to be a bad guy! That would totally ruin my day! He better not turn evil!

I can't imagine him being behind everything...

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status in
    life

Interesting theory and I could see it. Urahara was always very secretive. However, I don't want it to be another one of those "I planned everything out and was 20 steps ahead of everyone else" thing like Aizen when he manipulated all of Soul Society just to get to Rukia. I think if he does go to the Quincy side, it may have something to do with Ichigo's mom. Maybe he played a role in her and Isshin's relationship? I don't know. The only thing about that interview is that Kudo was very vague and he seemed to not know 100% where everything was going to go so there still may be some changes.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ashenbakura

Quote Originally Posted by Ankoku hoshi View Post
    Interesting theory and I could see it. Urahara was always very secretive. However, I don't want it to be another one of those "I planned everything out and was 20 steps ahead of everyone else" thing like Aizen when he manipulated all of Soul Society just to get to Rukia. I think if he does go to the Quincy side, it may have something to do with Ichigo's mom. Maybe he played a role in her and Isshin's relationship? I don't know. The only thing about that interview is that Kudo was very vague and he seemed to not know 100% where everything was going to go so there still may be some changes.
    at march there was other interview of him saying that yammamto was going to die, lately he got killed.. i dont remember where did i read it but it happened

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    meh

Me and Urahara share birthday
    31st December

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hello Bleach fans in BlEACH SECTION

Today i will pridict/spoil something that might happen in the future of bleach. you dont want to read go out now :D

Its for Uruhara Fans mainly.

First of all i have 2 Proves for my prediction. one is solid and approved, one is as point of veiw.

Lets start with my Point of veiw

Uruhara and his group will join the quincys. by his group i mean uruhara's crew ,not ichigo's
    why?

Remember in the xcution arc when the guy with long hair who was the first subsistue shingami asked ichigo that do he realy knows uruhara and trust him? as far as you know that the first substute shingami was way before ichigo, maybe at uruhara's time, why iam saying that? how could he know about uruhara? the only time they showed uruhara in soul soitiy was before like...(not sure ) 100 or 200 years according to thier time. i realy think that the guy made a research about uruhara's past , the subitiue was realy smart, why? he was able to figure out ukitake's device, hide from shingami all this time without getting caught,

my point is even that guy who as (possibliy) didnt meet him even suppect him of having something in his mind about uruhara doing some wierd stuff

My second thought that uruhara was kinda suspect for me

IN lastest manga. the guy from zero squad said that uruhara copied his super healing pool. so far i didnt see any body noticing here that how did uruhara reach there? i thought the only people who reached thier should have been invited like what happened in ichigo....so lets say uruhara went with them, why he did they come in first place? they said they only come when soul soictiy is being distroyed. Sooooo think with me. what was the event that soul soicity would have been distroyed before this event? yes! the event that happened 1000 years before! when Captien commander couldnt kill the quincy leader for his heart some unknown reason.

So here is my pridiction, uruhara was a quincy already ( look at his sword it only shots if you noticed) with quincy leader's army which attacked the soul soicity before , but for some reason he back stabbed? (not sure) the quincy leader and made a heroic action that earned the trust of the shinigami. for that he was summon by zero squad to thier place.

i hope that you understood my point of veiw that he eventually will get back to quincy's line that if the pridiction of mine was close to be true.

NOw for solid prove.

there was an interview with the AUthor of bleach and he kinda said same what i said.

rom an Official interview of Tite Kubo.

Why Bleach 2?...
    It'll rename if this arc get popular?
    Maybe it's "Bleach2" is the final arc name?...
    Here interviews about The Arrancar are also in his plans.

Q: In the new arc, the shinigami will of course be represented, but will other characters from the past also appear?

Kubo: Yes, if the arrancar appear, I think they will stand with the shinigami.

Q: Will there be characters that appear in the role of a friend?

Kubo: Ulquiorra has already turned into ash. Grimmjow might become a friend. Also, what about Harribel, who is still alive? But, I wonder how I’d bring them out of Hueco Mundo. I think Harribel would not leave Hueco Mundo.

Q: Was the idea of arrancars becoming friends in your plans before this break? Or was it just a feeling that they might return?

Kubo: “They might appear.” Or it could be that “they might not appear.” (laughs) Even if they did appear, it wouldn’t be individually, but as a group.

Q: What about Nel? Kubo: I think I will let Nel appear.
    Q: I’d really like to see her interactions with Kon.

Kubo: Kon did not appear in the Lost Agent arc. But to tell the truth, he hasrarely appeared since the end of the Soul Society arc, roughly five years ago. (laugh) People who only recently started reading might not know that he exists. (laugh)

Q: It can’t be that you’ve forgotten him?

Kubo: (laugh)
    Just my 2 cents.NOT CONFIRM!

Allies:- Ichigo's group- Gotei 13- Vizards- Arrancar
    Enemies:- Isshin's group (Urahara, Ryuuken, Yoruichi, Tessai... you know the names)- Royal Guard- Quincies
    They uses these plot to continue for 10 years...
    The Gotei 13 Reborn.

Q: Renji trained hard to become stronger?

Q: Other people trained as well?

Q: So they wouldn’t be troubled by even Aizen-level opponents?

Kubo: They’re not quite at that level (laughs). What can I say, they’ve become stronger. But even so, they haven’t gotten to the point where they’re not worried about Aizen-level opponents (laughs).

Q: Will they display new abilities or techniques in the new arc?

Kubo: That will be revealed. Renji’s bankai has already changed.
    This arc is quite complicated...
    U*rahara probaly evil ones but not Yourichi...
    Well**,grand fisher wish killing his mom so on...I guess it related "True Blood".

Kubo’s interview at Jump Festa:

*Kubo still plans to continue bleach for [at least] 10 years. He’s got the next 2 arcs planned. *Aizen is going to reappear in the next arc. *Ginjou’s and Tsukishima’s past will reveal important information about the shinigami and soul society. *There’s going to be a new nakama.
    *Kubo said again that Ulquiorra [turning to ashes] has been the most impactful scene to the fans.
    * Urahara’s * * * shady nature will unfold. *He wants to reassure the fans that Yoruichi is fine.

This is totally official by authority of Bleach Manga & Anime and by Spoilers on www.bleachasylum.com
    Fake. After doing some research on all the interviews Kubo has ever had on the current arc, the part about Isshin's group being the enemy is fake. It is not found anywhere. Everything else bolded is real though.

http://bleachasylum.com/showthread.p...h-Kubo-Tite-v2

Scroll down to the bottom of the first post to check out his latest interviews.

Last edited by lubricati0n; 01-14-2013 at 09:39 AM.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Served op right my friend ^

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by oFuiinJutsuu View Post
    Served op right my friend ^
    It was quite obvious anyway. The entire interview was question and answer and suddenly in the middle of it was a list of who was the allies and enemies? Obviously he just wrote that in lol.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No, just no.