#Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Tobi and Sasuke Battle it Out

Offical Battle
    Rei R&R
    Mid range
    All out
    Stealing and Killing allowed
    Terrain--->
    This the plain area with forest around it where Deidara and Sasuke fought.

Obito Uchiha
    Customs
    ____
    I stand before you with my Akatsuki cloak on and orange mask on. The wind blowing my cloak to the left meaning the wind is blowing from the right. I look at you and activate my matured 3T sharingan. He glows red in my one hole on my right side. I raise my right hand slashes right to left, throwing a barrage of kunais straight towards you. I run diagonally left around you and jumps in the air on your right corner and releases another barrage of kunais down on to you as the kunais in front of you is coming. I land on the corner of you and still is mid range. I turn around slowly in a dramatically way.

(Ninpo: Kakuu no mai ) - Ninja Art: Arrial Dance
    Type: Offensive
    Range: short - mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will release several barrages of kunai at their opponent.
    x2

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's my Nintendo, my Ninja
    way

Re: Tobi and Sasuke Battle it Out

I will be using Sasuke (Walk in Sig)

Sasuke steps out of the forest immediatly noticing Tobi within the far corners of his sight, he slowly lifts his head up facing the sky.

Sasuke: What a waste of my time.. You should know I intend to reach Itachi whether your in my way or not, I merely saw you as an oppoutunity to get there quicker.

As he says this he faces toward Tobi with a sordid gaze.
    The wind blew around him, pushing against Sasuke's robe he found it a nuisance & removed it throwing it along the current having it carried away. He then relaxed his left arm on the hilt of his katana.

Sasuke: As if I did not know your intentions already, your fate will be the same as Orochimaru's was..

Sasuke carried a smirk as he uttered this only to notice Tobi begin his assault completely ignoring Sasuke's words. As Sasuke notices the Kunai head toward him he begins by revealing his 2T Sharingan keeping his focus on the group of kunai while also following Tobi who can easily be seen behind them.

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

As the Kunai approaches him, Sasuke retrieves two kunai each attached with an explosive tag from his pouch, he flings one straight toward the kunai & the other follows but aimed straight toward Tobi as he jumps up, as the first meets with the opposing kunai Sasuke casts one handseal having the kunai explode scattering the others in different directions & repeats the the seal to have the second kunai explode in contact with the second wave.

Due to his Sharingan Sasuke continues to follow Tobi's movements through the cloud of smoke & as he does he performs the Ram handseal while kneading his chakra into flames & expelling 3 large blast of fire taking on the apperance of dragons covering a large enough area to hide Sasuke from Tobi's view, the dragons arch around, one coming from the left side, one straight through the middle ( positioned higher than the two others) & the third arches from the right side.

( Katon: Karyū Endan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs seven handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

Knowing full well of Tobi's Phasing ability he prepares himself for a suprise attack.

Sasuke: "I doubt this will be as easy, but I have no choice if I want to face Him!!"

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly

As I stand on the ground now, I notice you releasing the fire dragon heads in three different directions. Now using my sharingan, I track where they are going. So I throw down a smoke bomb in front of me and raises both of my hands releasing fire shot towards the dragon heads. The amount of dragon shots I shot at each dragon is five. I use the explosion of the fire shots to blow away the dragon heads and they blow up also. As the smoke from the smoke bomb stays in the air and spreads out, I burst through it and comes out with four more copies of me. We all spread around you two in the and two on the left and right while one comes straight at you. I am the one on the left in air but you don't know this yet. I come down and does a front flip with my right leg up in the air. I bring down my right leg onto your right shoulder. The kick makes you lose your balance and fall to the ground and even break your shoulder bone. I fix myself while the copies disappear and pushes off your body and this pushes you into the ground. I do a backflip and lands in front of you.

Sasuke, even with that broken shoulder you can still attack me and still move it but not that much. Come up me and show me Itachi's little brother skills.

( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

(Mikadzuki no Mai) - Dance of the Crescent Moon
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: As the ninja charges at the opponent, they create multiple shadow copies to confuse the opponent. Using the confusion, the real ninja will attack from the opponent's blindside.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    way

Sasuke with his Sharingan activated, continues to focus on Tobi's movements as the cloud forms around him, easily peircing through the smoke Sasuke follows Tobi's movements as he renders the flame dragons useless & runs straight toward him, he notices mulitple copies appear of Tobi within the smoke & begins his assault by throwing 5 explosive kunai straight towards each Tobi by waving his arms from the left side to the right, he then quickly follows up by performing four handseals in which a blinding light begins to illuminate from his body & spreading out effectivly blinding all five of his attackers.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

As the multiple Tobis become temporarily blind from the light, Sasuke prepares one handseal & as the Explosive kunai pass his opponents he causes them to explode just behind the Tobis, with the sheer force of the explosion dispelling the clones & pushing the original straight towards Sasuke at great speeds. As the gap between the two close, Sasuke places his left hand on the hilt of his sword located on his right hip & begins forcefully unsheathing it & as it fully reveals he continues to swing it around to his left side while mixing his chakra within it gaining an electrical coating around it.

(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
    Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

Sasuke then crouches down & pushes himself off the ground leaping straight toward Tobi with his Katana's point facing the ground still held by his left hand, as he draws in closer to Tobi he swings his Katana around in an arch & ends by cutting through his targets chest creating an opening from the right side of his chest ending to the left side of his shoulder.

They pass each other while in mid air leading Tobi to fall to the ground while Sasuke lands well balanced on his feet, Sasuke then creates a unfocused sphere around his right hand which begins emitting high pitched sounds, he then calmly begins walking toward Tobi with his right hand held in front of him.

(Raiton: Raikiri) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blade
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.

Sasuke: I thought of this to be more entertaining..Oh well, the faster the better...

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

As I am running with my clone and you throw the kunais which is really the start of your move which is an attack so I can make a move on this(note this), I place you in a genjutsu(B rank and we do make eye contact to throw and to make sure we are going the right way towards each other and we never said we didn't stop meeting eye contact) making you see that you have completed your move but in reality you are paralysis for one turn and thinking everything is going good. But you are paralysis and I continue on with my move from earlier which is: We all spread around you two in the and two on the left and right while one comes straight at you. I am the one on the left in air but you don't know this yet. I come down and does a front flip with my right leg up in the air. I bring down my right leg onto your right shoulder. The kick makes you lose your balance and fall to the ground and even break your shoulder bone. I fix myself while the copies disappear and pushes off your body and this pushes you into the ground. I do a backflip and lands in front of you. The pain lets you escape the genjutsu and I stand right there in front of you looking at you with my sharingan.

( Genjutsu: Sharingan ) - Illusion Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Chakra cost: 15 - 40
    Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
    Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    way

Believing to have gained the upper hand in the fight Sasuke is abruptly met with a grievous pain running through his shoulder & sees the sudden appearance of Tobi stood in front of him, he places his left hand on top of his right shoulder trying to maintain his composure, he looks toward Tobi & sits through the scenarios only to realize he had to of been placed within a genjutsu. He places his left hand onto the ground & forces himself up, he mumbles & groans as he does but ends by standing firm facing Tobi.

Sasuke: ".... My Sharingan wont be enough to match against his.. But I still have my other methods..."

With his right shoulder rendered useless Sasuke continues his assault by swiftly retrieving 3 kunai & swinging his left arm from his right side across to the other, as he does he relieves two of the kunai which aim towards Tobi's knees, he follows by swinging his arm again from left to right & releasing the third kunai aimed towards Tobi's chest.

As he does this He crouches down & jumps backward furthering himself from Tobi while exhaling a large fireball from his mouth, it travels across quickly closing the gap & engulfing Tobi on contact. Sasuke then cautious to the result of his attack dashes a smoke bomb onto the ground in front of the fire & then retrieves five kunai attached with explosive tags which he throws onto the ground within the cloud of smoke spaced out evenly.

( Katon: Hiendan ) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
    Type: Offense, Deffence
    Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fireball technique.

As he gains his footing upon landing on the ground he unsheathes his Katana with his left hand & stabs it into the ground in front of him. he keeps his focus on the cloud & lifts his left hand toward his face with a handseal prepared.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

As the fire races towards me, I slam my hands onto the ground. This makes the earth in front of me to rise up and over. The earth stops half way complete and blocks the fire. I then come off behind the half dome of earth and waits till the smoke clears. I stand on the right side of the dome.

Sasuke, I thought you were Itachi's little brother? It seems like the blood line stops at Itachi. He gets all the power and you get nothing but pain and tears. What will you do about this weakness inside of you? Are you going to keep on with Orochimaru tactics or go down the Uchiha path and continue on with hatred and gain more power?

I stand there waiting for answer.

(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Description:The user creates a dome of earth, which protects them from external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls. That creates a half face dome.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    way

Sasuke: Orochimaru was nothing more than a stepping stone reaching closer to my goal, you are the same, you would be foolish in thinking you were manipulating me.. As for my brother, I suggest you keep yourself well away from uttering his name... Otherwise those words will be your Last!!

Sasuke becoming more angered by the Uchiha's presence casts his handseal causing the tags laid out to explode causing a cloud of dust to form between the two, Sasuke then begins to mix his fire chakra within his forearm & follows up by swinging his left arm from left to right having a wall of fire form just in front of the Earth dome.

( Katon: Honoo no Heki ) Fire Release: Flame Wall
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user kneads fire chakra into their forearm and then by swinging their arm in a wave motion they release the fire chakra creating a line of fire that spreads out infront of the user acting as a defensive wall.

As the wall fully forms Sasuke grabs his right hand slowly lifting it up to his chest, driven by anger the pain is quickly forgotten to the most part & he slowly forces himself to perform several handseals & then places his hands onto the ground, an electrical current begins to emit from his hand & the ground as he sends a large bolt of lightening straight towards Tobi, well hidden by the wall of flames in front the bolt passes through it & speeds straight towards Tobi shocking him & ripping throughout his body as it makes contact, causing Tobi to fall to his knees with smoke steaming off his body.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

Sasuke still crouched to the ground begins to breath heavily while placing his left fist onto the ground, he attempts to ease himself by taking in deep breaths. He looks beyond the chaos of smoke left in the aftermath of his assault, with his Sharingan active he looks straight toward Tobi.

Sasuke: "This is getting tiresome... But I need to win this, I need to find Him & end it once & for all.... Tobi, talking as if he knows me, He knows nothing about me!!"

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

As the wall of starts to forming up and completes, I take out a kunai and channels earth chakra through it allowing it become even more heavy and able to break through a boulder. As the lightning comes through the fire wall, it passes through me and destroys the dome on my left. The pieces are broken up into pieces. The lightning passes through me and then stops after hitting the dome and destorying it. I then become tangible again. The fire disappears and the smoke starts clearing.

Sasuke I must give it to you that you have the power in you but with such weak tactics won't be able to beat someone like me. Now how will get this power so you can beat Itachi when you can't even beat me. But I am more powerful then Itachi so I know you can't you beat Itachi at your current state. Join me and I will kill Itachi for you.

I hold out my right hand with my palm up, looking at you wanting you to join me.

(Dojutsu: Isō Idō) - Eye Technique: Phasing Migration
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Chakra cost: 40 (-5 per turn)
    Description: A variation of his Kamui, using this technique, Obito is also able to render himself intangible, through the use of his 3 Tomoe Sharingan or MS, to allow other objects to pass harmlessly through his own body, which he employs primarily to avoid incurring injury from incoming attacks. In reality, this is but another extension of his space–time ninjutsu, where Obito instead teleports any part of his body that occupies the same space as another object to a separate dimension. As the transported portions of his body are always obscured by the other objects, Obito appears completely whole to those observing him. By overlapping his entire body with a sufficiently large object, such as the ground, he can not only conceal himself from view, but also erase all traces of his chakra. Obito often exploits this characteristic to ambush his opponents from below. Though unable to establish any physical contact while intangible, Obito can move while phased at great speeds and can trigger the technique on instinct alone, relying on his Sharingan to perceive and calculate attacks and how to activate the technique in the most precise manner. He also seemingly possesses the capability to extend this intangibility to whatever he's presently touching, as long as he is able to maintain some form of contact with at least part of the desired item. Described as a perfect defense, Obito is able to phase through anything, avoiding damage completely.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times
    Note: Can only be used by Obito Uchiha bios and must have

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    way

Sasuke: I told you.. If you said his name again I would kill you, it is of no concern to me if you think you are stronger than him or not, to me you are both the same... Hiding behind you cheap tricks, your just as pathetic as him..

Sasuke's rage begins to consume him, his anger rising as he gazes toward Tobi, his heart begins to throb & a shooting pain begins to rush throughout his body & his curse mark begins to cover half of his body leaving black patches on the left side of his body.

(Fuuinjutsu: Juin Jutsu) - Sealing Technique: Cursed Seal
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:N/A(-5 per turn to target if they us it and target can be self)
    Description:This jutsu creates a seal that gives its target more chakra and more strenght.(Curse Mark of Heaven: +10 Nin - +5 Tai. Curse Mark of Earth: +5 Nin - +10 Taijutsu)
    Note:Level 2 is double the gain and the damage to the one with the seal)

His body feels as if refueled, chakra rushing through his body, he then stands to his feet leaving a smirk across his face with his eyes covered by his hair, the pain from his shoulder softened letting Sasuke gain slightly more control of his arm than before, with the Cursed Seal activated Sasuke begins by performing a set of handseals creating an explosive clone, having Tobi believe it to be a normal clone.

(Bunshin Bakuha) - Shadow Clone Explosion
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:At first glance the clone appears to be a normal tangible Bunshin, but the user can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion. (This shadow clone variant can only use normal ninjutsu, and Taijutsu).
    Note:Must already know shadow clone jutsu to use this jutsu.

Sasuke & the clone begin running toward Tobi with increasing speed, as they reach mid way of him the clone throws in a smoke bomb in between himself & Tobi followed by Sasuke throwing an explosive tag straight toward Tobi through the smoke, as he throws it he infuses chakra into his feet & leaps forward into mid air jumping over the smoke while the clone casts one handseal causing the explosive tag to detonate right in front of Tobi covering him within the smoke as he would shield his face.

As Sasuke passes over the cloud formed from the smoke bomb he retrieves two wired shuriken that he throws to each side of Tobi & pulling them as they pass behind him causing them to wrap around him constricting him, as this happens Sasuke's clone by now reaches Tobi through the smoke formed by the explosive tag & grapples him keeping Tobi in a tight bind as it is set off creating a large explosion blowing Tobi apart.

Knowing of Tobi's Phasing abilities, Sasuke then kneads his fire chakra & expels a great stream of fire to engulf Tobi if he was to phase back after the explosion, the stream of fire covers most of Tobi's general area causing great difficulty to evade it.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

As he drops to the ground he slowly raises himself up & looks towards the flames spread throughout the area

Sasuke: You are a waste of Uchiha blood.. You should of simply stayed dead!

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

So you have the Curse Mark still, huh? I wonder how far I can push you to fully awake it. You go so slow to use that power, so I use you all the way to the core.

As you make your clone, I make one hand seal, I burst out six dragon heads that are so dense that it can break through earth and even deflect weapons. I manipulate the dragon heads to form a six point star with a small hole big enough for a person to fit in between. I stand there looking at the dragon heads roaring towards you so I manipulate the ground you and your clone as y'all start running and the dragon heads is coming towards y'all. The ground behind you releases a spike of earth aimed at you spinal cord to paralysis you as the dragon heads comes at you but you fall to the ground and the clone explodes sending your body away and badly bruise with blood coming out of you. The spike would be in you and your clone's blind spot which is y'all back so y'all would be catch off guard with it since the dragon heads are what you guys are focus on. Also since you are falling you avoid the dragon heads so they don't touch you at all.

( Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique
    Description: After performing the hand seal Tiger the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before instead expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. The temperature of the created flames is so great that, even with the briefest of contact, they are capable of easily burning human flesh and the fireballs are dense enough to behave almost as solid, being able to deliver impact damage in adition to the fire damage. However, this also means that they can be deflected as a solid projectiles.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    way

As Sasuke & his clone begin running towards Tobi they notice him perform one handseal causing Sasuke to come to a halt, with his clone continuing to rush towards Tobi Sasuke begins to prepare an attack as the dragon heads are released & take their form only to hear the ground behind him begin ripping open, he turns his head to notice spikes head toward him & releases a mass of electricity which rips apart the spikes as they close in toward him.

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

As this happens Sasuke's clone closes in the gap between itself & the dragon heads only to jump forward into the group causing an explosion which leads to a cloud of thick smoke to cover, the dragon heads continue to rush through the smoke & towards Sasuke, by now Sasuke's lightening coat had dispelled allowing him to exhale a large fireball enough to cover the five heads area & as they collide the cause a large explosion with enough force to push back Sasuke along the ground as he slightly crouches forward to still his balance while placing his left arm in front of his face.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

As the smoke forms & spreads further apart, Sasuke walks back toward his katana & with his left hand draws it out from the ground while infusing his lightening chakra within it having it coat the entire blade, he then swings it from his right side arching out to his other & holds his arm out to his side while beginning to walk towards Tobi through the smoke emerging the other side only for Tobi to notice an intent look across Sasuke's face.

(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
    Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
    Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

Sasuke:...I was going to save this for Itachi.... But I see no harm in testing it out on you first...

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke whatever you think you going to be doing, just cut it like your head off your shoulder. Now get over it and give in to me.

I stop talking and takes a deep breath and looks at you with a serious look like time is up for you. Serious time now.

Sasuke if you don't come with me I will just take your eyes and finish this for you. So come with me or get your eyes taken.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    way

Sasuke watches as Tobi raises his hand forward, he stares toward it realizing this to be a desperate attempt to survive, he then raises his own arm toward Tobi with nothing more than a dark grin set across.

Sasuke: No, I will give YOU a chance to give up.... I may even let you tag along to watch his death..So how about it?

Sasuke does not give much time to continue talking, his grin disappears & a emotionless attitude takes place.

Sasuke: Hpmh... Don't worry, your grave wont be lonely.. I will make sure to bury Itachi next to you...

Sasuke begins running toward Tobi with his katana coated with lightening, as he draws closer he hurls his blade into the ground causing it to stab firmly into it with the base of the hilt facing up, he then runs toward the katana & hops up onto it & leaps up into mid air, while in the air Sasuke performs multiple handseals creating 2 Clones by each side of him. (Left side - Lefty, Right side - Righty)

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

As the clones appear Righty performs two handseals while kneading fire chakra within it, he then begins to expel a large amount of burning ash straight toward Tobi, the smoke blocks of Tobi's vision & at the same time begins burning parts of his skin as he is encased by it. While the ash surrounds Tobi, Lefty places his right hand on top of Sasuke's shoulder & presses down, forcing Sasuke to drop toward the ground landing on his feet well balanced.

( Katon: Haisekishō ) - Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
    Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth after performing four handseals. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

After pushing Sasuke toward the ground, Righty clicks his teeth causing a flame to rapidly spread out & exploding with Tobi inside, Lefty continues on by creating a dark cloud to appear above the explosion followed by continuous thunder bolts racing toward the explosion ripping through it.

( Raiton: Raiun ) - Lightning Release: Thundercloud
    Description: The user generates a cloud above the battlefield kneaded with their chakra and then cause a series of lightning bolts to rain down upon the battlefield causing severe damage.

By this time Sasuke reaches the ground & begins running around the explosion form the left side, while he continues to run he retrieves 5 kunai attached with explosive tags & throws it behind the explosion

Last edited by Method; 12-27-2012 at 08:46 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

As the ash blocks my view and is coming towards me, I phase through the ground. I come up behind y'all long range and smiles.

So you taking it serious now, huh Sasuke? I guess I should too. Would you like to meet my friend Odin and his Bear clan?

Description: A variation of his Kamui, using this technique, Obito is also able to render himself intangible, through the use of his 3 Tomoe Sharingan or MS, to allow other objects to pass harmlessly through his own body, which he employs primarily to avoid incurring injury from incoming attacks. In reality, this is but another extension of his space–time ninjutsu, where Obito instead teleports any part of his body that occupies the same space as another object to a separate dimension. As the transported portions of his body are always obscured by the other objects, Obito appears completely whole to those observing him. By overlapping his entire body with a sufficiently large object, such as the ground, he can not only conceal himself from view, but also erase all traces of his chakra. Obito often exploits this characteristic to ambush his opponents from below. Though unable to establish any physical contact while intangible, Obito can move while phased at great speeds and can trigger the technique on instinct alone, relying on his Sharingan to perceive and calculate attacks and how to activate the technique in the most precise manner. He also seemingly possesses the capability to extend this intangibility to whatever he's presently touching, as long as he is able to maintain some form of contact with at least part of the desired item. Described as a perfect defense, Obito is able to phase through anything, avoiding damage completely.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    way

While phasing through the ground, Sasuke watches Tobi's chakra sink within the ground, Lefty continues to place his hand on Sasuke pushing down forcing Sasuke to head toward the ground. Sasuke focuses on the ground below him as he heads down, believing Tobi to emerge from the ground he readies himself & performs multiple handseals creates a electrical current to run throughout his hand spreading out forming a chidori.

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
    Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
    Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.

As Sasuke lands, he notices Tobi further away with the katana Sasuke had left stabbed in the ground between the two, he picks him self up with his chidori running throughout his hand & subtly stares around Tobi's area. The clones reach the ground landing meters behind the original.

Sasuke:"I've heard of those names"...Bring them, Bring whoever you need that you think can save you from me!..

As Sasuke says this his clones begin walking forward & straight past him, as they pass him they both simultaneously begin running toward Tobi, mirroring each others movements, as they pass the katana Sasuke also begins running straight toward Tobi. Lefty & Righty begin closing in to each other while running at Tobi & at the same time slow their pace down to allow Sasuke to catch up , Lefty retrieves five kunai while Righty begins kneading fire chakra within him & expels a large flame thrower which shoots straight toward Tobi, as it does Lefty throws the kunai straight at Tobi as they mix in with the flamethrower.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

Lefty throwing the kunai then crouches down next to Righty & has Sasuke run toward him & leap off Lefty's back positioning himself to pass over the flamethrower which would lead him to land on its over side when he would land. As Sasuke jumps into mid air, the great blaze of fire runs through Tobi burning him alive as it strikes him & while it does Sasuke has his Chidori extend into a spear & shoot straight towards Tobi ripping into his head & causing multiple tendrils to rip out of the tip of the spear emerging throughout Tobi's head.

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

Sasuke: I guess I won't be meeting your friends after all..

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

When notice the Chidori in your hand also the clones about to land, I make large number of spikes rise up out the ground around and below y'all. The ground would be shake but right when it shakes, the spikes come out and would hit y'all. Chidori Current wouldn't do nothing even with the elemental advantage seeing the spikes size and density would be a factor too. So that being said, Chidori Current can't but used to defend against these spikes. So once the ground shakes the spikes are made leaving little to no time to react.(I think this jutsu should be a higher rank then it is.) With the spikes destorying y'all body leaving y'all bodies flying and poofing away I stand there looking to make sure you are dead.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    way

As Sasuke stands facing Tobi, the ground beneath him begins to tremble, while trembling the earth beneath Sasuke begins lifting up having him lose control of his balance, Sasuke drops to his knees while pushing his dominant arm toward the ground having the chidori rip into the earth, Sasuke manipulates the Chidori to spread around underneath him having a large circle of electricity take shape covering over a mid range.

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Type:Attack
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

The Chidori rips through the large pillar, having the edges break off due to it becoming unstable leaving Sasuke to stand on a large pile of rocks & rubble with dust clouds forming throughout the area. Sasuke's clones fall straight into other pillars dispelling as they do, the scenery is left with large pillars towering behind Sasuke as he looks down toward Tobi,

Sasuke: Uchiha...Smoke & mirrors are useless against us, I know of your plan & that's all it is, a plan of creating smoke & mirrors, an Uchiha can see through those & I will make sure to break through that illusion..

Sasuke looks up toward the clouds & begins kneading his fire chakra within him, as he does he furthers his upper body back & begins pushing forward releasing a barrage of dragon heads that shoot up toward the sky & follow Sasuke's direction as his face lowers toward Tobi having several of those blazing heads shoot straight toward Tobi.

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

Sasuke: Tobi I do not use tricks... I have no need for them when I have veritable means to finish you!! Which you will now witness!!

Sasuke looks toward Tobi, raising his left arm up toward the sky.

Last edited by Method; 12-31-2012 at 12:04 AM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

I look at you and notices your hand seals for the fire jutsu and does one hand seal. I release the same amount of fire dragon heads at your dragon heads. The ones you send at the sky continue going to the skies and start heating up the sky. Our fire jutsus cancel each other out releasing a shockwave of a wind that blows my hoody back and your hair back. The sky turns dark and lightning start flicking. I wonder what is going and then remembers seeing the dragon heads going to sky.

(thinking)So that is how it happened

Last edited by Solf; 01-01-2013 at 02:35 AM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    way

Sasuke looks on as the blast of wind rushes past him, blowing back against his garments & hair, he gazes toward Tobi with his arm still positioned over his head facing the sky, a small grin of satisfaction appears across his face as he begins to explain Tobi's upcoming demise.

Sasuke: Like I said, my power does not rely on smoke & mirrors Tobi.... I have powers that equal that of the Mangekyou Sharingan, this next attack is unbeatable & not even you have anything that could match it.... Your plans & dreams come to an end right here!!

Sasuke's arm begins to generate a large amount of electricity, it starts of by accumulating around his hand creating a chidori & rushes throughout his arm.

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
    Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
    Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.

Sasuke then opens his hand performing a slight twitch causing the chidori to spread out & race up towards the sky, as the chidori streams across Sasuke continues to stare toward Tobi. The sky begins to darken even further, having currents of lightening rush around leaving nothing more than devastating sounds. Just as Sasuke begins to motion his arms, the stream from his arm stops as he forcefully crouches over, he drops to his knees in great agony while his face glows an orange colour, the Curse Mark activated begins retracting draining Sasuke of any sare chakra left within him.

Tobi looks toward Sasuke & with nothing more than his eye revealed, an obvious look of satisfaction raced along his face. Sasuke moments later begins talking in deep breathes as he tries to regain his composure, he looks up to see Tobi stand relaxed & unfazed by Sasuke's actions.

Sasuke: Huff..Don't be too happy Tobi.. The worst is still to come & I do not even need chakra to finish you off!!

Sasuke gaining more control of his body slightly raises himself up, crouching down with his left knee placed firmly of the ground he continues to raise his arm up over his head, as he does the clouds begin to brighten & a large roar begins tearing through the air.
    Lightening begins rushing through the clouds as a form of a large dragon towers over the field.

Sasuke: Natural energy around the clouds is all that is needed to have my jutsu take effect... Lets see how you face against it..

Sasuke then motions his arm down pointed toward Tobi & as he does the large beast begins rotating around & in a flash of light flashes from the sky & straight toward Tobi.

(Raiton: Kirin) - Lightning Release: Kirin
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: After using Dragon Fireball Jutsu to create thunderclouds in the sky, the user will use Chidori to take control of the lightning above. They can then make the lightning strike an opponent in the blink of an eye.
    Can only be avoided with time/space techniques. Can only be used once per battle.

The beast rips through apart the ground all around the field, the force alone push Sasuke back a he falls on his back. Sasuke tilts his head up to see the effects of his jutsu, he then continues to look toward the sky with his eyes barely open. Unable to move himself with any effort he relaxes in his place as he ponders how this would take place against Itachi.. His Sharingan deactivates as his eyes begin slowly closing.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

I look at Sasuke and when he raises his Chidori up in the sky to control the lightning in the sky. I phase through the ground upon this action when he raises his Chidori to control the lightning. I come back up on the right diagonal side of Sasuke catching him by surprise seeing the speed of the phase through the ground and coming up is quick. I reach my left hand out to the back of his neck and my right hand to his right eye poking it and pulling it out and Sasuke hand drops releasing Kirin straight down in front of him. With the Curse Mark affecting his body he can barely fight back against a stronger opponent. With Sasuke right sharingan still in his hand and Sasuke body laying on the ground, Obito phase out of the battlefield to his hideout.

Hide
    Description: A variation of his Kamui, using this technique, Obito is
    also able to render himself intangible, through the use of his 3
    Tomoe Sharingan or MS, to allow other objects to pass harmlessly
    through his own body, which he employs primarily to avoid
    incurring injury from incoming attacks. In reality, this is but another
    extension of his space–time ninjutsu, where Obito instead teleports
    any part of his body that occupies the same space as another object
    to a separate dimension. As the transported portions of his body are
    always obscured by the other objects, Obito appears completely
    whole to those observing him. By overlapping his entire body with a
    sufficiently large object, such as the ground, he can not only conceal
    himself from view, but also erase all traces of his chakra. Obito
    often exploits this characteristic to ambush his opponents from
    below. Though unable to establish any physical contact while
    intangible, Obito can move while phased at great speeds and can
    trigger the technique on instinct alone, relying on his Sharingan to
    perceive and calculate attacks and how to activate the technique in
    the most precise manner. He also seemingly possesses the
    capability to extend this intangibility to whatever he's presently
    touching, as long as he is able to maintain some form of contact
    with at least part of the desired item. Described as a perfect
    defense, Obito is able to phase through anything, avoiding damage
    completely.
    x2

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    way

I accept defeat

Great match bro had a lot of fun with it... I will be coming after you again though!!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

I got no problem with the fight itself, just a note when you used that Sharingan genjutsu "Illusion Technique: Copy Wheel Eye" you can't make him paralyzed just like that, there has to be something constricting him in the genjutsu, ok to the move continuing and nothing happens, but seems to me like you mixed up the reality and genjutsu in the usage, you said that he's paralyzed in reality while he's seeing everything going according to the plan, but what should happen is that he sees something constricting himself in the genjutsu making him unable to move, thus he won't be able to move in reality either, if you don't describe the genjutsu well and make it valid it's going to work against you if you were in a test like Obito's.

Anyway i see no problem with giving you the permission, a note though, the Sharingan you take is not going to have any special powers, it's downgraded or upgraded to fit the Sharingan stage you are in, so in case of you having 3 Tomoe, even if you take a Mangekyo Sharingan eye, it's going to be downgraded into a 3 Tomoe level, the reason i said it will have no special powers meaning, when you get to the MS level you can't use technique exclusive to Sasuke bios with his eye, that eye you took can be used for tracking normally like a normal 3 Tomoe Sharingan, along with Izanagi and Izanami usages when you reach MS level, you need another RP mods permission, and after you get one other you need to contact Vincent for the transplant.