Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Wind training with shinta

*i sit on a rock on and empty plain wind flowing through the field*

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?

Re: Wind training with shinta

*Appears behind you, arriving just as a gust of wind hits you so as to not be noticed*

Hello ^^

Why don't you start by telling me why you want to learn Fuuton and how you might use it in battle?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

i want to learn wind style because i am a main fire style user so id like to use wind style to compliment my fire style so that my attacks maybe become stronger

id use wind style yo increase the strength of my fire style techniques by increasing the fierceness of the flame by fanning it with wind style techniques sensei

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Also note that wind can boost the power of water techniques as well and it has the ability to create clouds of dust when it picks up particles from the ground, potentially blocking you opponents sigh of you.

So tell me about the properties of wind and what elements it is weak and strong against...

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

wind is about harnessing the power of nature itself it is a truely powerful element used to knock your opponent over take them by surprise and even do some serious damagae when controlled correctly

one of the biggest weakness' to wind is fire, when wind if used incorrectly against a fire style user it will increase the fires power and end up going against you causing yourself more damage

i honestly do not know what wind is powerful against specifically but i believe it can be used successfully against all elements except for fire

against water it can be user to send the users attack in a different way or even split the attack in half lowering its destructive power and causing the attack to go off coarse

against earth i believe wind can be used to redirect the attack towards my opponents(depending on the size and strength of the attack) which would either nullify the attack or cause some form of damage to my opponent

i dont understand alot about wind style which is why id like yo to teach me more sensei

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, you know some stuff but lets expand upon it a little.

Wind does allow you to knock people around and it also has the ability to inflict severe cuts if you shape the wind currents in such a way that they become thin and sharp like a blade.

While Wind is weak to Fire, as a wind user you can combine your own wind jutsu with a fire one to create a devastating attack.

Wind is strong against lightning as wind is a poor conductor of lightning, it interrupts the flow of the lightning... Not much else to say, here!

Like fire, water can be combined with wind to also create some powerful and difficult to counter combinations. Wind definitely has the power to cut through a large mass of water as well as push it around in a similar way to how waves are pushed by the wind.

Earth can be cut through if you shape the wind correctly. Wind can also be used to pick up finer particles of earth to create a dust cloud for whatever reason you may have.

Recap

Wind is strong against Lightning,
    Wind is weak against Fire,
    Wind is neutral against Earth and Water.

So, any questions on this?

Also, what do you think the wind might do if it hits a large object it can't push over?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

well if wind hit an object it couldnt push over it would either trying to cut through it or the attack would disperese

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

So if you shape it correctly then the wind will cut through it, if the object is not a huge wall then the wind will be able to move around it where it can still push around your target.

So now we shall recap, wind is a flowing element that operates through currents that you can control with your chakra. Remember this as you will keep this in mind whenever you have to control wind using your 'wind chakra'.

I would like you to try and use your wind chakra to create a small gust of wind that will lift up all the dust and finer dirt around you to create a cloud of dust. Then push it around you to cover that tree next to you in a thin layer of dust, sand, dirt, whatever is around you to pick up and move.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

* i feel the wind chakra swirling around my palms a i release it into the ground creating a dust storm with a bit of effort and some failing i slowly move the dust cloud over to the tree and engluf it so it cannot be seen*
    how was that sensei

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

*Hands you a broom*

Now clean that up xD

Congrats, your first jutsu!

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
    Type: Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes

Now hold your hands out in front of you and charge them with your wind chakra. When you are ready I want you to release your chakra and start manipulating it to cause the wind to form a dense wall that should deflect my shuriken that I shall now throw at you.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

*i hold my hands out slow emiting wind chakra through my palms until im confident that i have a nice strong wind barrier*
    ok sensei fire away*
    *i await shinta's shuriken my barrier up nice and strong*

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

*Throws shuriken at your*

Haha, you can make it apart of your response that I perform whatever it is I say I will do, that will speed up the training immensely. ^^

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Ok can do haga did I pass tho

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Try again and be a bit more descriptive about how you use your chakra to create the wind wall.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

*sigh*
    I gently mould wind chakra in my palms slowly emitting it in a straight line ahead of me slowly creating a nice strong wall of wind chakra swirling in between the the wall strengthining the outside of the barrier
    *isnthat descriptive enough?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

O_o'

Be smart with me and I'll send your bio to the Hospital thread...

It's better, for a while I will need you to describe how you use your chakra to manipulate the wind to use the jutsu.

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

Inhale a deep breathe of air and mix it with your fuuton chakra, then blow it at the ground in front of you to kick up a large amount of dust to mask your location. Then run away and hide before the cloud disperses!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

( wind chakra seems harder the describe then my fire training)
    *i inhale a deep breathe into my lungs where i feel my wind chakra start to mould with the oxygen in my lungs increasing in size the longer I hold it in, I exhail quickly as the wind hits the ground with force it kicks up a small dust storm removing me from your sight as I run and hide behind a tree*

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

It's harder to describe as instead of creating something out of your chakra, wind requires you to manipulate it with your own chakra by shaping it to your desires.

Very good, *Tracks you with my sharingan* now come out from behind that tree. This can be used to hide your preparation for another attack or just simply run away as I told you to do.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Take aim at my clone and then use your wind chakra to direct a violent updraught of wind that should lift him up into the air as well as bringing rocks up with it. As my clone is in the air the rock should continue to fly up past him while some hit him to deal damage to him. Then release your control of the wind and watch him fall to the ground.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

*i hold chakra in my lungs and then exhaul a powerful gust of wind hitting the ground and picking up all the loose gravel as it travels towards the clone lifting him up into the air while hedgers punished with rocks when he reaches around 60ft I cut off the chakra and the gale stops and the clone falls to the ground.

How was that sensei

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Was very good... I'm not too familiar with distances in feet but I'm pretty certain that 60ft it pretty high... It's not that tall but thank you for the creativity!

(Fūton: Kaze Iwa Rendan) - Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks that lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.

Now, a simply jutsu;

Gather your wind chakra into your hands and then forcibly clap them together, unleashing a blast of wind that should knock my clone over... and that's all there is to it!

Describe how you use your chakra to manipulate the wind to create the blast.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

*i focus my wind chakra in my palms I mould it into a ball in each hand condensing it more and more I take aim at the clone and slam my hands together making sure the i pop the bottom of the ball first so that the condensed air forces out forwards towards the clone with brute force knocking it into a tree*

How was that sensei

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Very creative with the mechanism!

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

Use your wind chakra to create an aura of wind around this kunai, making the wind sharp so that it can cut clean through this tree trunk. Be sure to describe how you manipulate the wind so that the kunai can cut through the tree.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

okie dokie

*i draw my kunai and hold it in my palm as i mould my wind chakra around it i then throw the kunai towards the tree my wind chakra flows in the same direction as the kunai so it cuts through the air causing its speed to be increased at the very tip i moulder a small tip or wind which spins in a clockwise direction giving the kunai penetration power as it strikes the tree its as if it wasnt even there if rips through and continues on until i releasing my chakra from it*

how was that i hope i described it well enough

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

That was very good, I like the descriptions of how you gave it power and speed particularly.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

Gather you wind chakra as you perform the Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake hand seals. After performing them I want you to release your chakra and use it to manipulate the wind so that it is strong enough to push over my clone, standing off to your side.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

ok

*i peform the hand seals as i gather chakrs in my hand ocne complete i force my chakra out rapidly causing a gust of wind to kick up and travel towards the clone...i push my chakra into the gale making it stronger so it knocks the clone over*

how was that sensei(i got really confused on that one so sorry about the brief description*

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»