Page 2 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?

Re: Wind training with shinta

Yeah sorry, it was a bad description on my part. After performing the hand seals I want you to use your wind chakra to manipulate the wind, sending it towards my clone to push him over.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

KK

*i perform the necessary hand seals and then hold my hand out releasing wind chakra into the breeze i then expand my chakra rapidly causing the light breeze to turn into a gale force wind that knocks down the clone wiht ease*

how was that

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Much better. ^^

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

I want you to know manipulate your wind chakra as you inhale a deep breath of air and perform a few hand seals (Not specified in jutsu description). Upon finishing the hand seals I want you to blow out the wind and shape it into a vortex around my clone, also forming small 'blades' of wind to slice into his skin while trapped in the vortex.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

ok can do

*i inhale a great ammount of air and began mixing my chakra in with the air while i perform he hand seals,once completed i exhale wind chakra which traveels towards the clone,as it reachs the target it hits the ground rapdily and begins circling the clone rapidly trapping him within a vortex af violent wind,through ym manipulation i cause the wind break from the vortex and spin the opposite direction causing iy to be flung back and forth from inside the vortex making it faster and sharper cutting the clone up"

how was that

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm... good, you may need to describe better how you make the wind cut but we shall move on none the less.

(Fūton: Kamaitachi no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Sickle Weasel Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: User creates a whirlwind of slicing wind. Originally used by Temari with her fan, there is a way to create this jutsu without a weapon. Performing quickly handseals, the user will gather his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sharp gust of wind, which in conjunction with the handseals will create a gust of violent slashing wind. The wind created is strong enough to push the opponent back or create 2 inch deep slashes to his body, however the user cannot direct slashes.

Inhale a deep breath of air, combining it with your wind chakra within you lungs. When you are ready I want you to suddenly blow out all of your breath, mixed with the chakra, creating the equivalent of an air blast from an air cannon. Make sure to shape the wind so that the currents within the blast as wide and blunt so as to push my clone backwards and the kunai he just threw at you.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

oki dokie

"i inhale a deep breathe of air and mix in my wind chakra, i then blow out the wind in a torrent cyclinder torwards my opponent, with my chakra control i make the outside spin clockwise and inside spin anti clockwise causing the torrent to turn into a battering ram of air smashing the kunai into the distance and barreling the clone over"

how was that

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Very good, in future describe exactly how you use you chakra to achieve what you did please.

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Use your fuuton chakra to manipulate the wind in front of you to form three tornadoes in front of my clone, using them to push my clone around in between them Be descriptive of how you use your chakra.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

oki

*i gather my chakra and blow it out mixing it in with the wind when theres enough of my chakra attacks to the wind outside i manipulate my chakra and cause it to sprial down to the ground causing the wind in the air to become condenced and started twisting which causes it to form three tornadoes, i then expand my chakra rapidly increasing and decreasing it making the tornadoes spin faster and faster once they are a good size and strength i force my chakra forward by blowing out another strong gust of wind from my lungs pushing the tornadoes towards my opponent, i then clap my hand causing my chakra to go inwards pulling the tornadoes towards the clone trapping him inbetween then three becoming thrown around and damaged*

how was that

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

You're on the right track. What combinations can you think of to use with this jutsu?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Well first thing if so it release a stream of fire into the tornadoes making them do even more damage then maybe used argh release fist rock technique to deliver a powerful punch

(I'm on my iPad so I can't go into a lot of detail with combo's can I owe you haha)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

I get the idea of what you are saying but I don't see where the rock fist would come into play. Try it in a battle some time and show me the result.

(Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Damage Points: 30(+10 if used with a fire type)
    Description: The user releases a gust of wind that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

Use your wind chakra to create a vortex of wind after you perform the Tiger → Snake → Ram hand seals. Make the vortex travel towards my clone, blasting him with the blunt force of the wind. Make sure you describe how you shape the wind so that it is able to push my clone.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

oki

*i build up my chakra and perform the hand seals i then kick up a vortex around the same height as the clone, as i motion my chakra forward i release more chakra onto the outside of the vortext causing a negative rotation causing the negative rotation to cut the wind in the air and cause the vortext to travel faster, as the vortext hits the negative rotation(which was supressing the wind in the field) becomes released of the burden from the negative reaction causing it the increae rapidly which makes the vortex hard like rock as it slams into the clone sending him flying backwards*

how was that haha i think i talked alot of sht then

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

O__O

None of that makes any sense... there is only one direction the vortex spins in, what I also want you to include is something I taught you a while back about how wind can be shaped to either cut or push... Is it that easy to forget something on the last page? o_O'

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

for me yes... haha im hopeless i was kinda going on a layer system with chakra...guess thats not aloud..guess ill post again see i fget it right

*as i build up wind chakra in my lungs i perform the hand seals and blow out the wind chakra making a small vortex abut the same size as the clone, as it moves forward i condence my chakra making the vortex have a stronger outer shell, as it makes contact with the clone the brunt force and speed of the vortext forces the clone to get knocked back and land on the ground*

hows that,i went back to page one and read what you ment i got 4 training threads running atm so im not really absorbing a hell of alot when it comes to finer details sorry

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

No need to apoligise, it was supposed to be a reminder... I tend to be a little blunt as times haha (I used blunt as a pun in terms of the jutsu you were just learning) O__O

Better, you mentioned the condensing your chakra. This is along the lines of what I was looking for, I see nothing wrong if that's how you understand 'blunt force' wind. With that, we shall continue.

(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

Now I need you to remember how to shape wind so that it can cut through objects. Focus your wind chakra into your hand and wave it as my clone, releasing an arc of sharp wind to slice through my clone. Mention the orientation of the arc and where you aim it, also describe the impact.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Ok can do(I tend to explain things oddly haha)

*i mould a amount of wind chakra into my hand and pull my arm back as if to throw a ball, I swing my arm downwards and left as a gust of wind leaves my palm, I begin to mould the chakra Into a cressent as if flies through the air, I then begin thinning out the front cause the frog end of the cressent to become sharper as it twirls through the air, as it strikes to clone it cuts a decent sized slash across the clone*

How was that

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Decent, I assume you used your right hand?

You can create up to three arcs in succession using this jutsu, although they won't each be c-rank.

(Fūton: Jūha Shō) - Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike
    Description: A powerful technique of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts. They are also able to use the technique in a rapid-fire, successive motion creating up to three cresent blades of wind.

Okay, my clone is going to use (Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm (C-rank) against you. I want you to gather your wind chakra and create an sharp arc of wind in front of you to slice my clones jutsu in half. This should render it useless.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Use the same jutsu? Ok then

*as the clone launches a gale palm at me I slash my arm down creating another arc as the two jutsu come close I twist the arc making the centre strike the centre of the gale palm causing the technique to split in half and dissolve*
    D
    Is that what you wanted? I'm confused

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

It's similar to the last one, you are just supposed to 'split' my clones wind jutsu into two halves. The way you accomplish this is similar to the last jutsu you learnt.

Make sense?

(Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Yeah makes sence I just wasn't sure what you wanted am i supposed to perform it again?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah, you don't have to perform it again.

So that little weird one will only negate up to C-rank wind.

(Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralise a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless.

After you perform the Tiger → Hare → Dragon hand seals, I want you to use your wind chakra to create a lightly swirling vortex of leaves and flower petals. Direct it to creep up on my clone, where you will then take him by surprise, speeding up the vortex to trap in within. The vortex should knock my clone around while he is trapped, but you can follow up with a fire attack to deal even greater damage.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

can do

*after performing the hand seals i gently blow out wind chakra which skims across the ground picking up leaves and flower petals as it goes,its gentle enough not to be noticed,once it gets behind you i raise it up quickly causing a vortex and leaves and petals to appear behind you,by manipulating ym chakra i cause the vortex to come ontop of you trapping you inside and boucning you around while trapped, immediately after i spew forth a spear of fire which strikes the vortex causing it to ignite rapidly causing more damage*
    Fire release:running fire
    how was that?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Very good strategy too. Really, any fire stream jutsu makes a decent combination so long as it's the same rank so I'm not so fussed about which one you chose.

(Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 15(+3)
    Damage Points: 30(+5 for each addition wind vortex)
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to summon a cyclone of petals to attack their opponent. The user can remain in one spot for the use of the technique, because he or she can direct it anywhere they desire. Therefore, the user can increase the direction and power of the technique to the maximum as a last resort.

Umm... This one is like Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike that you just recently learnt with the exception that it has no hand seals or movement. You just simply use your chakra to manipulate the wind, forming a thin, slicing attack to strike my clone. No need to perform it.

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent.

Using a sword... borrow mine if needed... and channel your wind chakra into it, then swing it at my clone to release a powerful whirlwind towards him.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

*i look at shinta*
    Talon: will this do
    *i flash my dragonblade at shinta*

here goes nothing

*i hover my left hand over my blade infusing it with wind chakra and a small twist of wind begins flying around the blade,the longer i hold my hand there the more the wind twists faster and faster until i can abrely see the blade, i then raise my right arm and strike it down swiftly as if i was chopping wood, and the wind twisting on my blade detached and continues the spinning formating straight into the clone hitting it and causing him to barrel into a nearby tree*

how was that

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Very good indeed.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.

Perform two hand seals (not specified) and then open your mouth, releasing a small mass of wind chakra. Manipulate this chakra to take on the shape of a Demon wind shurkien as it swirls through the air towards my clone. Be sure to make the wind sharp!