Page 3 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Re: Wind training with shinta

(sorry about replying an hour late it seems like your making up for lost time today ill post faster =))

oki dokie

*i perform two hand signs and spew forth a mass of wind chakra,through manipulation i turn it int a giant shuriken as the base shape,from there i begin to give it more shape making it into a blunt demon shuriken, once the shape is complete i pull back the chakra from the front of the blade causing it thin out at the front and in turn making each blade sharper,upon contacy it rips through the clone with ease and jams into a tree then disappating*

how was that...you must be running out of chakra after all these clones :P

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?

O__O' You don't have to post faster, I'm just... yeah...

I never run out of chakra :scorps: Also, pay no attention to the slowly diminishing pile of energy bars over there. >_>

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of two hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

I want you to now use your wind chakra to create a forceful gut of air that will send my clone flying backwards a few meters.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

can the wind coem from my ass? no ok mouth it is

*i inhale a great ammount of wind chakra and blow it out rapidly,with minor mainpulation i make the wind intyo the sahep of a blunt object,which on impact strike the clone sending it flying backwards into a tree*

hows that

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's meant to be more taking control of the wind already around you. It's good enough though.

(Futon: Joushou Arashi Kabe no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Rising Tempest Wall Technique
    Range: Short
    Description: The user will first strike their target into the air with their Giant folding fan or Giant War fan and then follow up with releasing a blast of wind pushing the target back. Normal users can release a blast of wind to send them back if they do not possess a Giant folding fan or Giant war fan.

This next one has a longer range, but requires two hand seals.

(Futon: Reppuu Bakufuu no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Gale Blast Technique
    Description: The user will swing their giant folding fan or giant war fan at their target to create a blast of wind sending the target flying, other users can use this technique by making a string of 2 hand seals and releasing their wind chakra to create a blast of wind.

They also have the advantage of being used in conjunction with a giant fan or war fan.

Now blow out a strong gust of wind to knock my clone over. Follow up with an appropriate attack of your choosing.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

ok

*as i perform two hand seals i inhale a deep ammount of wind chakra and the spew it out radpily combining it with the current of wind blowing past me,as my chakra joins the wind it speeds up and becomes a blunt force through manipulation,i then force my chakra forward increasing the speed as it collides with the clone barreling it over*

how was that

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Very good.

(Futon: Ressenpū) - Wind Release: Violent Whirlwind
    Description: The user gushes a powerful stream of wind from their mouth towards their enemy.

That concludes our journey through C-ranks... onto B-ranks!

Channel wind chakra through your sword and use it to form a vortex of wind around every part of your body. The vortex should start out from the level of your skin (emanating from your sword) and gradually grow outwards so that it can push away anything that may be covering your body.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

oki dolkie

*i channel my wind chakra into my blade and through maniulation i begin to expand it up my arm then onto my torso and so on until my entire body is spinning with wind chakra,as i expand my chakra in my blade the wind begins to come off my body and project outwards as a type of armour deflecting the kunai your clone threw at me(im throwing that in there*

hows that
    '

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes... I threw a kunai at you, I'm glad you added saw that.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

Now take out a kunai and infuse it with wind chakra, giving it an aura of wind. Shape the wind so that it kunai becomes the handle of a short sword made of wind. It is imperative that you make the wind sharp so it can cut through this giant shuriken I'll through at you, if you don't remember, you make it sharp by compressing the wind currents around the weapon so they are thin and sharp.

*Throws Giant Shuriken at you*

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

(lol i see your throwing things now stop throwing a tantrum )

oki

*as i draw a kunai i see a giant shuriken flying towards me i quickly channel my wind chakra into the kunai and expand my into a length of chakra the size of a sword using my kunai as the handle, from there i draw the outsides of my wind chakra until each end is razor sharpe and with a swing of my sword i slice the shuriken in two*

how was that?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Good, you can also infuse a ninja tool so that if flies faster through the air with this jutsu.

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

Release a stream of wind from your mouth, making it spin around on a horizontal axis, then direct it to slam into my clones chest.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

ok

*i inhale a great deal or wind chakra and spit it out rapidly into the air current,with manipulation i sping the chakra rapidly and by combining with the wind currently outside it forms a small tornado that rises faster and faster,from that i expand my chakra rapidly causing the move forward towards the clone and a good speed,upon impact the clone get ripped to shred with cuts and sent flying into a tree*

is thta kinda what you wanted?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems good to me.

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

So there are a few of these jutsu to come:

Channel wind chakra into your sword and swing it at the barrage of shuriken my clone will throw at you, releasing a blast of wind to deflect them harmlessly out of the way.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

ok

i channel my wind chakra into my blade once again and when i think theres enough the shuriken come flying towards me, as they come i smash my hand down releasing the wind chakra in the form of an arc towards the centre of the shuriken pack,as it reacts i expand my chakra rapidly and blow the shurikento the left and right effectivly rendering them usless

hows that

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

So you mention infusing your sword with wind chakra, but then you say you slam your hand on the ground. You're supposed to swing your sword, releasing the wind from it, shaping the arc of wind to 'catch' all the shuriken at once, deflecting them off to the sides.

While you in the spirit of swing swords (perform that last one again ^^) I want you to infuse wind into your sword again and then slash down from above your head, releasing a powerful gust of wind at my clone.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

slamming the groun d was a typo -.- ill cut you...

i infused my blade with wind chakra and raise my arm above my head, as the shuriken near i slash my blade down and expand my chakra rapidly causing a sort of wall/gust of wind chakra to fly towards the clone delfecting the shurkiken and bowling the clone over

better(cut you good dammit)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

O__O Don't cut me... please? Otherwise I'll have to use some random lava jutsu (while I still can) to melt you. ^^

(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
    Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

Perform four hand seals and then use the wind around you to create a tornado around my clone. Use your wind chakra to focus it around his while also shaping thin 'wind blades' to slice him all over his body.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

oh ill cut you...and the call my hidan bio to drink your blood and spend a few hours torturing you

i build up chakra into my lungs and perform four hand seals, as i do i release the chakra into the air and focus it over to the clone,once the chakra is close enough i force it to spin rapdily causing the clone to become trapped in a surprised tornado,while trapped i focus more of my chakra into the tornado and cause pieces of wind chakra(and normal wind) to fly out from the spinning twister and cut the clone,after 15 cuts the clone disappates from damage

hows that (hidan will savour your pain)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Q__Q *Takes a few steps away from you*

(Fūton: Dai Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado
    Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.

Perform a few hand seals as my clone fires a random b-rank wind jutsu at you. I want you to use your wind chakra to slice my clones attack in half and then, using more wind chakra, take control of one half of it and re-direct it and my clone with the same power the jutsu originally had.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Ok* your so getting cut -.-*

I perform the hand seals as lightning spear comes flying towards me,I spit forth a sharp wind arc directly at the lightning attack splitting it in half, as my jutsu weakens I infuse my wind chakra with the air currents sending more chakra to the attack,by doing so the wind arc goes back into a b rank and slices the clone in half

He's that mr I'm about to be cut

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

I shot a wind jutsu as you O__O This one is only for sending back wind techniques b-rank and below.

(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
    Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
    Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

Release your wind chakra onto the ground in front of you and use it to pick up dirt, dust and other fine particles to create a strong dust strom. Use this dust storm to push my clone back away from you as he runs at you...

This jutsu has two purposes, one I have already suggested to you (pushing things/people away) what do you think the other it? Think along the lines of what the dust/sand/dirt in the jutsu is for and what it does...

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

ok

*as the clone dashes towards me i inhale air and mix in my wind chakra,as he leaps into the air at me i spit forth wind chakra onto the ground,upon impact it picks up dust n dirt ect,then through manipulation i cause it to rise up into a dust storm striking the clone and sending it flying backwards,and dust storm continues forward towards the clone*

hows that? umm well witht he dust it can be used to obscure my opponents vision as well giving me time to react faster

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Very good. You're also correct on the part about obscuring vision.

(Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

Ah, this next one is a well used jutsu and can come in handy when pushed into a tough situation.

Gather wind chakra into your fist, punching forward as you release a small hurricane from it. Allow yourself to be pushed backward by the force of the hurricane sending you back a short distance.

Note, the hurricane's base will be connected to your fist as it shoots forward.

Maybe this picture helps?:

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Errrr ok

*i build wind chakra into the palm of my hand,as the jutsu closes in I punch forward,as I do a hurricane of wind pushes forward striking the jutsu and at the same time sending me flying backwas about five metres*

S that kinda what you wanted ?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep, so this one is useful for escaping harms way. It can send you back one range. For example, if you use it in short range of my you will travel into mid-range, if you use it in mid-range you will be sent into long range. The same is true if travelling towards me.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

This one is a larger version of the cutting hurricane;

(Fūton: Dai Kamaitachi) - Wind Style: Great Cutting Whirlwind
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: A bigger version of the cutting whirlwind.

Use your wind chakra to coat your dominant hand in a large amount of wind. Shape this wind so that it takes on the shape of a large, scary looking claw that is large enough to reach out to mid-range. Shape it so that is still has the ability to hold objects, moves others and deliver powerful slashes to my clone with it's claws.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

ok

*i focus my chakra into my palm,at the same time imagining a fierce tigers jaws,as i punch forward the wind takes tghe appearance of a set of jaws and reaches out towards the opponent,as the jaws rip through the clone cutting it several i condense my chakra causing the jaws to clamp down crushing the clone in a set of wind jaws while being cut by the wind current*

hows that i already though of jaws before reading claws rofl