Page 4 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?

Re: Wind training with shinta

Very good. That is a useful jutsu as you can extend your reach out to Mid-range so you can grab an opponent or objects as you would with your actual hand. DON'T get caught in a fire jutsu when using this, as you'll burn your arm off most likely.

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

Coat you hand in wind chakra, making the currents that surround it blunt and strong. Then slam your hand on that rock over there and use the pressure of the wind to fracture it in two.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Ok

*i release my wind chakra into my arm coating up to my elbow in wind chakra, I condense the outside making hard and blunt instead of sharpe,from there I punch the rock cracking it and sending my chakra out the other side,then I expand my chakra suddenly causing my chakra to expand into the crack making it bigger until my chakra fully pushes the rock into two pieces*

That's a **** explanation but its all I could think of

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

O__O'

It works though!

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

A much smaller version of this jutsu involved you just coating you hand in wind chakra, giving you the ability to deal greater damage than a normal punch.

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

Now, charge you leg with wind chakra, making the wind sharp instead of blunt like the above two jutsu. Then kick at this three, slicing clean through it.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

ok

i begin coating my leg in wind chakra as i appraoch the tree,i begin manipulating it once more,taking the blunt force of wind and drawing it inwards creating a deadly sharp edge down my shin bone of ym leg,i then in one swift movement kick clean through the tree with such speed and force it doesnt even look like the tree has been touched,i walk close to the tree and with one hand i push it over showing the clean cut at the tree stump and the tree itself

hows that

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Very good.

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
    Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

Earlier I tough you a jutsu which required you to have either a fan or perform several hand seals to creating a tornado full of slicing wind. This next one is basically the same but instead you don't make the tornado sharp, instead using it to trap the opponent and carry him away in it, after performing three hand seals and using wind from the environment to form it.

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

Perform four hand seals and release from you mouth a spinning disk of sharp wind that looks like a giant shuriken, aimed at cutting my clones torso in half.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

am i performing two jutsu here?

i perform the hands seals and exhale my wind chakra into the air,i then make it move towards the clone encircling him,i then spin my chakra rapidly as it clings onto the wind in the air,as it spins faster and faster a tornado appears removing the clone from my sights,the tornado then picks up the clone and carries it away to narnia

i rapidly exhale wind chakra into the air as it moves towards the clone,i then shape the chakra into what looks like a shuriken,from there i begin making it sharp by removing the blunt edges inwards causing the tips and the edges of the wind shuriken to become sharp,as it strikes the clone it rips straight through causing it to vanish

hows that,can you be specific when your making me do two jutsu i got kinda confused,also can you maybe use jutus tags?

and another question can a fire ability be used to enhance a wind tech,by this i mean if i used Shock blade and then followed up with a low rank fire technique would it make a firey arc instead of wind or would it just cancle it out?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

My bad, if I post a just that means you have learnt it or I think you have enough skill to be able to use it. In the case of my last post I only wanted you to perform the jutsu in the last paragraph. You did both so... well done.

Fire wind combinations are indeed very common, however you'll have to time them just right as often the wind jutsu would fly faster that the fire jutsu. Usually you'd try to combine a fire and wind jutsu of the same rank to increase the power. In the example you gave me, I think that wind jutsu is b-rank? (didn't look it up) meaning that if you combinted it with a c-rank fire jutsu it would become a b-rank fire/wind combination. If you combined it with a b-rank fire then it would become an A-rank wind/fire combination.

Does that help?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

yep makes sense haha and to make things easier for me how about spoiler the oens you dont want me to describe and jutsu tag the ones you do? cause i was confused as hell then hehe

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I usually post the jutsu after you've learnt it so as a rule of thumb if I post something in spoiler tags (easier for me to find without going into advance reply) then you don't have to reply to it.

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba Rendan no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Barrage Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: A more advanced version he user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of four hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

Use your wind chakra to manipulate the air in front of you, creating a large gust of air that is strong enough to push back Gamabunta, while also dealing small cuts to whatever it makes contact with. Try it out on those trees over there, push them over while also slicing them up a little.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

is it just a gust of wind?

I exhale a great dealing ammount of wind chakra into the air causing a strong breeze to kick up,the force itself is blunt but within it i have created a great deal of shape wind currents,as the cyclinder of blunt force strikes the tree it begins pushing it over,once the tree is inside the cyclinder it also begins to receieved many cuts ,this continues onwards for around 10 seconds until the tree becomes up rooted and lands on the ground

hows thta

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

A really big gust of wind... but yeah, it's just a gust of wind.

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
    Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

I may have already asked, but what other training do you have? Specifically in water?

Now, hold out you palm in front of you mouth and blow out a small gust of wind, shaping it in your hand like a small ball of spinning wind. Then blow it so it shoot towards my clone striking him in the chest with enough force to break his ribs on impact.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

b rank fire and earth c rank lightning and as for water well,i have oasis nara teaching me water so errm,29 comments and i just learnt my first jutsu

as i hold out my palmi being exhaling wind chakra into it,making it spin an a small circle,i cause the wind chakra to spin faster and faster until it is a small ball of wind in my palm,i then blow it with more wind chakra causing it to fly off my palm and smash into the chest of the clone,upon impact i hear the breaking of bones

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Very good,

You performed:
    (Fūton: Rasen Kazedan) - Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball
    Description: This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique seems to be very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succession.

Since you don't have any water jutsu I'll just explain this one. It requires you to release a wave of water (from a water source or not, the jutsu doesn't specify) and then push it using a blast of wind. This gives it more power as it crashed down towards your target.

You are NOT performing this one:
    (Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique
    Description: The user will first release a wave of water at the opponent, and then the user will enhance the wave's destructive capacity with wind.

You are performing this one though:

Run at my clone, charging your hands with wind chakra, building up the brunt force of a gale within them. As you reach my clone, place your hands on his chest, releasing the stored wind power to send him flying off into the distance while breaking some of his rib bones due to the sudden impact.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

As I charge up wind chakra into my fist I charge towards the clone, as I reach him I compressed the chakra in y fist making it I to a brute force, upon impact I release the stored chakra out from my fist and into his chest, as this happens the compression explodes forwards sending the clone flying backwards and as he flies back I hear the cracking of bones

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Good,

How could you use this effectively in battle?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Well I could use earth domethe hide myself from the opponents attack,then use hiding like a mole technique to hide underground ,when he uses his other jutsu to destroy the dome I'd come out of the ground and punch him directly in the spine probley snapping it in two and send him flying away paralyzed

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

An interesting strategy. You could also use this defensively if the right set of circumstances line up, for instance, deflecting an Akimichi using that rolling attack they do.

( Futon: Uzu sentou ) - Wind Release: Vortex Punch
    Description: The user charges up wind energy on his hands and attacks eventually slamming a fist into the foe's gut and then unleashing a blast of wind energy that sends the foe into the air.

Use your chakra to manipulate the wind in front of my clone, using it to slice him in half.

Last edited by Shinta; 02-07-2013 at 09:33 AM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

That edit didn't help one bit -.- rofl

I channel my wind chakra into my palms,I then release it in a constant stream into the air current around your clone,as it travels along the current I begin thinning it out making it sharper as it proceeds towards the clone,when it makes contact I make my chakra move suddenly shifting the sharp wind across the clones body and slicing him in two

If that's wrong not my fault I didn't understand sht

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Narutowikia has a better description of the jutsu;

[IMG][/IMG]

This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an invisible sword that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind and making a slicing sound. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of wind kunai, then this technique is an unavoidable longsword which leaves very deep slashes on the target's body.
    (Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Concentrate a huge amount of wind within your chest, releasing in through your mouth as a compressed stream of wind. Once it makes contact with an object, make it loose containment and release a huge, destructive shock wave of wind that levels all the trees nearby and obliterates my clone due to the force of it.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

i inhale deeply and mix the air with my wind chakra,i then exhale a stream of highly condensed wind and cause it to travel towards the clone,once it has completely surrounded the clone i bite off the supply of wind cause the flow to stop,as it does the current that was condesning the wind stops causing al the condensed wind chakrsa and air to explode outwards leveling the forrest and turning the clone to dust

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Just be sure you don't get caught within it, the blast radius extends out to short range from where it hits a target.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Swing a giant war fan (there is one over there) after you charge your wind charkra within it, unleashing a powerful hurricane that travels under my clone. The hurricane should lift my clone up into the air where you will then use your lightning chakra to form three bolts of lightning to fall from the sky, striking him as he falls.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

ok

i grab the war fan and begin channeling my chakra into it,once thats done i swing it swiftly across my body sending a gale of wind along the ground,once it strikes the clone i lift my chakra upwards causing the wind to barreling upwards taking the clone with it,when he gets max height and begins falling three lightning appear and strike him down to the ground

also with wind pressue how much damage is it to the user? obviously the center of the attack does the most damage,but me using a hidan bio would that mean i could get a little closer to use the move more effectively? or would the damage from the attack me able to like take off an arm or something(i mean if i used it at short range)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

In your case, I don't know the effects of damage on Hidan. The jutsu shouldn't do anything more than throw him around and we've seen in the anime (not sure if it's in the manga) that Hidan can survive a direct blast from this technique. It's best to ask a mod for a proper ruling on that issue.

(Fūton: Boufuu Gekido Kabe) – Wind Release: Gale Raging Wall
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user swings their Giant Fan and creates a giant vortex that swirls around and lifts the opponent into the sky. They are then zapped by three bolts of lightning before falling to the ground, giving off black smoke.
    Note: Must wield a Giant Fan.

Great a giant hurricane to draw my clone into it, making sure the wind is sharp to that it cuts him to shreds.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

i though so cause thatd be a really easy to use technique for me depending on the damage ill take

i gather my wind chakra in my mouth? and exhale wind chakra into the air,as it joins up with the natural air its becomes infused,i then cause my chakra to spin rapidly causing a tornado to form only metres away from the clone,as it forms i cause my chakra to recced inwards making the blunt wind sharp,as it spins faster the negetive air pressure sucks the clone to the tornado cutting him to shreds almost instantly

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, just be sure to ask an RP mod to clear that up. I'd be interested to know. ^^

Excellent.

(Fūton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

Perform the Rat → Rabbit → Dog hand seal and release from your mouth several small, compressed balls of wind, about the size of a bullet. Fire these over an expansive horizontal range to make it hard for my clone to dodge. The bullets should be able to rip through his flesh upon contact.

Last edited by Shinta; 02-09-2013 at 04:56 AM.