Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Member eevy's Avatar
    Status
    eevy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    in your nightmare
    Posts
    194
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lurking.
     

    CREATOR OF ZANPAkuto?

    what does it mean by the the creator of the zanpakuto?

    i taught these swords were generated from there owner's soul. so how the hell did he created them?

    i'm thinking that phoenix guy will be the 1 to repair ichigo's sword and renji's own.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member AWSUM SID's Avatar
    Status
    AWSUM SID is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dhaka!!!
    Posts
    1,342
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: CREATOR OF ZANPAkuto?

    i guess he is the first one to ever fix broken zanpakto that were broken during bankai form
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,557
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: CREATOR OF ZANPAkuto?

    It's impossible to fix the swords/Bankai...however no one said they wouldn't become better...I think an improvement of Tensa Zangetsu is ahead of us.
     
         

  4. #4
    Sage of Six Paths Trippy Sage of all Dank's Avatar
    Status
    Trippy Sage of all Dank is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    648
    Post Thanks / Like
    Resonating with the Universe.
    (~..~)
     

    Re: CREATOR OF ZANPAkuto?

    Quote Originally Posted by eevy View Post
    what does it mean by the the creator of the zanpakuto?

    i taught these swords were generated from there owner's soul. so how the hell did he created them?

    i'm thinking that phoenix guy will be the 1 to repair ichigo's sword and renji's own.
    I agree. I have a feeling he was the one who found the way to extract the sword form (shikai/bankai) from within one's soul.
     
         

  5. #5
    Panda The Western Wheel's Avatar
    Status
    The Western Wheel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    2,077
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hungry for Bamboo
     

    Re: CREATOR OF ZANPAkuto?

    Maybe he just created the first ones, or found the way to tranfer a soul into an sword.... but he must be thousands of years old if he created the first ones... maybe the first ones already had souls in them... and he figured it out.
     
         

  6. #6
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    ' ~ Dantee ~ ' is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    32,600
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.
     

    Re: CREATOR OF ZANPAkuto?

    Pretty interesting.
     
         

  7. #7
    Member eevy's Avatar
    Status
    eevy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    in your nightmare
    Posts
    194
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lurking.
     

    Re: CREATOR OF ZANPAkuto?

    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM SID View Post
    i guess he is the first one to ever fix broken zanpakto that were broken during bankai form
    i was thinking that also

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    It's impossible to fix the swords/Bankai...however no one said they wouldn't become better...I think an improvement of Tensa Zangetsu is ahead of us.
    with be awesome will be looking forward to that ehehe.
     
         

  8. #8
    ~ The God of High School ~ PrimeOfTheSixPaths's Avatar
    Status
    PrimeOfTheSixPaths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    558
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: CREATOR OF ZANPAkuto?

    Maybe as in finding the Shikai and Bankai form of the zanpakuto.
     
         

  9. #9
    Soundwave Superior aimop95's Avatar
    Status
    aimop95 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In the Akatsuki Hideout.
    Posts
    1,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    Studying for Finals...
     

    Re: CREATOR OF ZANPAkuto?

    He probably was the first to figure out how to make a zanpakuto.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: CREATOR OF ZANPAkuto?

    I was about to make a thread just like this.

    If we take what Hikifune said literally, then it doesn't make much sense. A Zanpaktou is one of the defining features of a Shinigami. I don't see how this man could have "created" them unless he is thousands and thousands and thousands of years old...

    I agree with some of the posts here though. He was probably the first to discover how to communicate with their swords thus "created" the term zanpaktou, or maybe the first to actually forge a new one. Something along those lines wouldn't be too farfetched :/
     
         

  11. #11
    Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Strata Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    Posts
    6,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be on the "Navy
    tub" for 9 long months. I
    shall return.
     

    Re: CREATOR OF ZANPAkuto?

    But but but he's too goofy looking to have done such a thing!


    ^ I can't STAND those stupid buck beaver teeth! Close yer mouth dude!
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: CREATOR OF ZANPAkuto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Strata Spartan View Post
    But but but he's too goofy looking to have done such a thing!


    ^ I can't STAND those stupid buck beaver teeth! Close yer mouth dude!
    He likes to smile. Sue him.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member KiraGirl K's Avatar
    Status
    KiraGirl K is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    899
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: CREATOR OF ZANPAkuto?

    I think she just meant the “Zanpakutou” as a sword.
    As others already mentioned
    He created something that let the Zanpakutou be materialized and carried around as a sword.
    Maybe before they were just some unmaterialized soul stuff which was hard to use as a weapon.

    Yeah, he must be old :D
    Maybe he has some fake teeth - thats why he always shows them.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member LeafDude's Avatar
    Status
    LeafDude is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: CREATOR OF ZANPAkuto?

    i think that he created this


    that fenix sword thing
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member konohashinobi's Avatar
    Status
    konohashinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: CREATOR OF ZANPAkuto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trippy Sage of all Dank View Post
    I agree. I have a feeling he was the one who found the way to extract the sword form (shikai/bankai) from within one's soul.
    I agree with you too.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member -Hatake-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Hatake- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Really?
    Posts
    4,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: CREATOR OF ZANPAkuto?

    He was most likely the one that first learned how to communicate with the zanpakuto and find out it's name, thus learning the Shikia and Bankai releases. If this is true, then he must be very old, maybe even older than Yama.

    Before him, maybe the shinigami were just like Zaraki. Just slicing everything up with there swords, using hand-to hand combat and Kido.
    Maybe one of the Royal Court guard members was the one that invented Kido to, I'm guessing it's either the Monk, or the Weird-hand woman.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    crushing MU's dreams.
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand
     

    Re: CREATOR OF ZANPAkuto?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Hatake- View Post
    He was most likely the one that first learned how to communicate with the zanpakuto and find out it's name, thus learning the Shikia and Bankai releases. If this is true, then he must be very old, maybe even older than Yama.

    Before him, maybe the shinigami were just like Zaraki. Just slicing everything up with there swords, using hand-to hand combat and Kido.
    Maybe one of the Royal Court guard members was the one that invented Kido to, I'm guessing it's either the Monk, or the Weird-hand woman.
    The woman senjumaru I think she had a handin creating the dungai precipice realm.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member 6ari8's Avatar
    Status
    6ari8 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Laputa
    Posts
    2,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: CREATOR OF ZANPAkuto?

    I think it has to do with materialization. See Urahara probably learned something from each of the royal guards. Learned the artificial soul from Hikifune, the healing springs from Kirinji, probably something about the research division from Shutara, and his method to extract the zanbakto to achieve bankai from Nimaiya, not sure about the fifth one.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •