Status
    Jan 2012
    Status

i have an idea on what will happen next.

So now everyone and their mom knows that neji is dead. But i believe that Nejis death just did something for naruto that will help him make the harder decision in the long run..

I believe that apon witnissing nejis death naruto will open his eyes and realize that he will not be able to save all of his friends. especially in a world where you have to kill on a regular basis.

After this war arc is over is when this will all resonate with naruto. He will realize that trying to retrieve sasuke is pointless and at some point he will have to let it go and focus more on the people that are still close to him. this is where the naruhina/narusaku thing will come into play. Sasuke will try and do something that will put his friends in potential danger and naruto will respond by killing him.

I do not believe sasuke will come to the rescue or become a good guy again at all. I mean the whole shippuden and a good part of the regular series show sasuke being an antagonist. It would completely ruin the whole story if all the sudden sasuke decided he was tired of being a bad guy and just hopped teams. even if he did, could he be trusted?? he already abandoned the leaf once. Whos to say he wouldnt do it again.

Heading towards my moment Seighlinde's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: i have an idea on what will happen next.

Uchiha macho knows.

Status
    Nov 2012
    スピード

I rather let Sasuke die then see him in the shitty Village....after the story ends Sasuke and team Taka will live the Sound Village.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

yeah i kind of agree with you.but i dont think naruto will actually kill anybody.he is too stubborn to give up on his own ninja way

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

I csn see that as possible, but I doubt that he changes...he never gives up. Hinata and Sakura would probably remind him of that

Status
    Jun 2012
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?

As the Sasuke representative I have to comment that Sasuke never was a bad guy. He wanted to kill his brother that's all.Before he managed to do that he spared our beloved yellow haired protagonist's life twice (what kind of bad guy does that).
    Then he was manipulated by Obito and killed some samurai (ok ok that was bad but he was not thinking clearly by then) and Danzo who was the one responsible for his clan's extermination.
    Then he rested like the diva he really is and came back with his brother, helped him beat a villain, killed some Zetsu and somehow is now confused about if he the road he has taken is right or wrong. He is not anymore manipulated by Obito and is on a journey to I don't know where.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Status

Quote Originally Posted by 3MESSIAH View Post
    yeah i kind of agree with you.but i dont think naruto will actually kill anybody.he is too stubborn to give up on his own ninja way
    true but he could also change his mind. for a good portion of the series naruto refused to use the kyubis chakra and then someone convinced him otherwise and look at him now.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by straightup View Post
    true but he could also change his mind. for a good portion of the series naruto refused to use the kyubis chakra and then someone convinced him otherwise and look at him now.
    well everything is possible,we just wait and see

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

after this chapter. it has been a good sign that NaruHina is possible and might happen

sasuke should stay bad so when he battles naruto he'll get TBB spammed in his face

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by straightup View Post
    I do not believe sasuke will come to the rescue or become a good guy again at all. I mean the whole shippuden and a good part of the regular series show sasuke being an antagonist. It would completely ruin the whole story if all the sudden sasuke decided he was tired of being a bad guy and just hopped teams.

When we last saw Sasuke he was completely unsure which way he should follow, and went to find "his own answers". Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean he will turn good, but if he will, it's not sudden at all...

Status
    Jun 2012
    I am just that amazing.

Kishi has steadily escalated Sasuke as a villian, he has become increasingly more evil. The whole idea behind his character is two fold, he is Naruto's rival and he is a guy who starts off as a good guy and becomes a bad guy. It would make the entire Naruto vs Sasuke plot line pointless if he becomes a good guy.

I honestly don't see him contributing to this fight. People said he would save the day during the Invasion of Pain and that he would be redeemed but that didn't happen.

Besides his crimes are too sever, if he ever showed his face at the villiage he would be put to death. Thats what Gaara and the Raikage were trying to tell him during the Five Kage Summit arc.