Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    サスケ様

Madara intelligence > Shikaku plan

Is anyone else just not buying that Shikaku and Shikamaru, both obvious fodder ninja, are up to the task of dismantling Madara's ambitions? This guy's manipulated events decades after his own death. Shikaku had one task assigned to him: Protect the alliance and HQ. Look how that turned out.

Shikamaru and his father are fodder. Any conclusion other than this is simply imbecilic fanboyism.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

Re: Madara intelligence > Shikaku plan

Hater thread alert.

Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You shall not pass!!!!

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playing the Game

You're an idiot. Shikamaru and Shikaku are geniuses. By far the most intelligent people in Konoha. And please tell me more about your intimate knowledge of Shikaku's plan. And how could they even stop the Juubi's Bijuu Dama? Fail thread if I've ever seen one...

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    サスケ様

Quote Originally Posted by -Serpent- View Post
    You're an idiot. Shikamaru and Shikaku are geniuses. By far the most intelligent people in Konoha. And please tell me more about your intimate knowledge of Shikaku's plan. And how could they even stop the Juubi's Bijuu Dama? Fail thread if I've ever seen one...
    Madara manipulated Obito and Nagato perfectly and Shikaku has had all of a few seconds to come up with this plan based on second-hand knowledge. He MIGHT stop the Juubi with his plan, but not Madara. Madara can self-regenerate, has Rinnegan, EMS and has planned this for decades after his own death. And teenagers will kill Madara with the magical plan of a dead man.

Yeah. Sure.

P.S. He can summon meteors at will.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Fail thread? Uh yes.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come at me brah !

Quote Originally Posted by -Serpent- View Post
    this , bro this thread sucks .

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playing the Game

Quote Originally Posted by narutoblitz View Post
    Madara manipulated Obito and Nagato perfectly and Shikaku has had all of a few seconds to come up with this plan based on second-hand knowledge. He MIGHT stop the Juubi with his plan, but not Madara. Madara can self-regenerate, has Rinnegan, EMS and has planned this for decades after his own death. And teenagers will kill Madara with the magical plan of a dead man.

Yeah. Sure.

P.S. He can summon meteors at will.
    I can't tell if you're trolling or not. But I'll humor you anyway. Madara barely manipulated anything. He manipulated Obito and then Obito did ALL of the work. Madara takes minimum credit in the events started by Obito.
    I never said Shikaku could physically beat Madara so I don't know why you listed some of Madara's abilities.

Now, a boy with a demon fox in his belly will save the world, a kid with magical eyes is one of the biggest criminals out there, a zombie army has been raised and decimated, a man can regurgitate himself, and 5 previously hostile nations are now working together for the greater good, but God forbid Shikaku the genius's plan to work.

Don't front.
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obvious troll thread considering we don't even know the nature of Shikaku's plan. You also keep referring to Madara's long-term strategy, forgetting that it hasn't gone to plan. Madara was revived with Edo Tensei not Rinne Tensei, and as a result, he's ended up being Obito's dog for the time being.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hungry for Bamboo

Time will tell... and in a couple of seconds it told me you failed with fanboyism.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    サスケ様

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    Obvious troll thread considering we don't even know the nature of Shikaku's plan. You also keep referring to Madara's long-term strategy, forgetting that it hasn't gone to plan. Madara was revived with Edo Tensei not Rinne Tensei, and as a result, he's ended up being Obito's dog for the time being.
    Anything on NB is deemed a "fail thread" simply because people don't agree with it. Kishi isn't going to kill off the 10 tails before it reaches a perfect nature. It might be sealed, but it's a living God. The S06P couldn't even kill it. He had to seal it in himself.

Teenagers use a dead man's plan to conquer a living God? I doubt it dude. Seriously, NB needs a reality check on this one. Let's review:

1) Juubi can sink continents
    2) Madara can summon meteors, planned his own resurrection, planned events after his own death, has Rinnegan/EMS, controls the Kyuubi and Juubi with relative ease, manipulated Obito, transplanted his own eyes, transplanted other people's eyes, kept himself alive after losing to Hashirama, retrieved a statue from the moon itself and is on the precipice of world domination
    3) Shikaku is dead.
    4) Naruto isn't part of the plan and has no knowledge of it
    5) Shikaku had all of a few minutes to concoct this plan, Madara had decades alone to complete his

I could go on, but you get the idea. Shikaku's plan also has nothing to do with stopping Madara guys. He himself said he is focused on stopping the 10 tails.

Last edited by narutoblitz; 12-18-2012 at 11:21 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

Anything on NB is deemed a "fail thread" simply because people don't agree with it. Kishi isn't going to kill off the 10 tails before it reaches a perfect nature. It might be sealed, but it's a living God. The S06P couldn't even kill it. He had to seal it in himself.

And teenagers, again, will kill a God with the plans of a dead man? I doubt it dude. Seriously, NB needs a reality check on this one.
    Teenagers kill gods all the time in fiction. I have read several different series where a teenager fights and beats a god.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playing the Game

This is FICTION. This is Kishi's story, not yours. Literally anything can happen. If Kishi wants Naruto to single-handedly defeat the Juubi then he will.

Don't front.
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And teenagers, again, will kill a God with the plans of a dead man? I doubt it dude. Seriously, NB needs a reality check on this one.
    It's a troll thread because you're bashing Shikaku's level of intellect without even knowing what his plan is. You also tried to flare up some unnecessary tension by regarding any view disagreeing with 'your opinion' as imbecilic.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    $$$

Obito is the one who is doing all the manipulating. Madara only him info about Eye of the Moon and how it works. Obito was never manipulated and actually knew. That's why he used Sasuke instead, so he doesn't have to sacrifice his own life when using Rinne Tensei. It's a fail thread because what you said cannot be verified.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    サスケ様

This doesn't change the factual nature of anything I have said. No logical counterarguments have been presented to how Shikaku can stop the 10 tails or Madara. Seriously guys, you're failing to entertain me.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    サスケ様

Quote Originally Posted by BlastIt View Post
    Obito is the one who is doing all the manipulating. Madara only him info about Eye of the Moon and how it works. Obito was never manipulated and actually knew. That's why he used Sasuke instead, so he doesn't have to sacrifice his own life when using Rinne Tensei. It's a fail thread because what you said cannot be verified.

What I said can't be verified, like every other prediction thread, right? LOL

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

This doesn't change the factual nature of anything I have said. No logical counterarguments have been presented to how Shikaku can stop the 10 tails or Madara. Seriously guys, you're failing to entertain me.
    Well Kishi hasn't told us the plan yet. You should learn to be more patient.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leonard Washington

Plot no Jutsu>Madara intelligence>Shikaku's plan

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So you started a thread because you are lonely? How sad.

BTW, since you are not the author, your arguments about future events in a fictional story are meaningless.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    0834-1917-9840

Madara manipulated Obito because he was a lovestruck friend-zoned moron to begin with, not hard to manipulate someone that dumb.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    サスケ様

Latest chapter implies Obito never believed Madara. He went along with it because he wants revenge on the world. Obito will die as a villain.