Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Salad Family-Lover of
    Saladina.

Theory and Possible,Spoilers: Tobi's Intentions with Sasuke and plan

Ok, so I was gonna post this in another thread, but decided to make it into its own thread.

Ok, so I have this theory. I think Tobi meant for Sasuke to become the Juubi's Jinchuriki. For some reason, he wouldn't be able to become its host himself, maybe out of fear his already semi-fragile body wouldn't be able to handle it. Sasuke was basically his fail safe. This might be what he meant when he said "I want to sync him to the Gedo Mazou." I think he would have used seeing Itachi and the Uchiha clan again in the Tsuki realm would to motivate and ensure Sasuke would go along with it, at least in Tobi's eyes. He would have also told Sasuke that the Juubi's power could easily ensure Sasuke's eradication of Konoha.

Now, this brings me to a second point: Why Tobi hated the fact that Kabuto had Madara. I'm well aware it could simply be because Madara was like Kabuto's personal nuke and Tobi saw Madara as a major threat in Kabuto's hands as a weapon. However, I think it goes a bit deeper. As we saw in this latest chapter, Tobi doesn't even consider Madara an ally, much less a friend. This shows a level of distrust between the two, or at least on Tobi's side of the partnership. I think this is because Tobi knows well Madara's lust for power and chaos. He might suspect Madara might be planning on using the Juubi's power to rampage instead of excecuting the plan fully. Tobi figures Madara might even murder him and that would ruin Tobi's plan to be a part of the dream world. This would explain two things:

1. Another possible reason why Tobi was pissed Kabuto Edo'd Madara, as now Tobi would have to sacrifice his life to bring him back. This would explain why he wanted to make Sasuke the Juubi's Jink, he was already a living Uchiha who was in his side more or less and capable of performing Tsukiyomi. It also explains why Tobi was so pissed when Nagato sacrificed himself to save Konoha, besides the treason. Nagato was the expendable key, his life could be given to revive Madara, ensuring Tobi's survival in the Tsuki realm. With Nagato gone, Tobi lost his failsafe. That is, until Sasuke let himself be taken in by the darkness, which is why Tobi was pleased when he did.

2. It also explains why Tobi is rushing the Tsuki no Me, he wants to leave as small a window as possible for Madara to betray him.

So, what do you guys think? A good theory if I do say so myself, especially since I made it up as I went along.

Last edited by RikerSalad; 12-19-2012 at 12:10 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Weakling." Now do I
    look menacing? *Arrogant;
    showing a devilish grin*

Re: Theory and Possible,Spoilers: Tobi's Intentions with Sasuke and plan

Madara doesn't know about Sasuke.... To your theory; you could be right.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shhh....

Huh, you're possibly right. I first thought that Obito needed Sasuke to revive Madara since Nagato was no longer around. But you have much more explanation on why Obito really needed him. Very Nice Thread

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shhh....

Please put in right section, btw.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Salad Family-Lover of
    Saladina.

How the hell did it get here. I majorly f*cked up.