Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obito testing Naruto's faith and way of life...(not interested in war anymore)

So after reading this chapter and going over the last few ones.

We've seen how Obito says Naruto reminds him of his old self.

He could simply just put an end to all of this war but now, to be honest.... I think obito is testing narutos faith and way of life. The way he said "Naruto, I thought you wouldn't let your friends die". A very powerful remark as if mocking him. I hope he's not going to pull another Nagato and if so it would be very upsetting.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Obito testing Naruto's faith and way of life...(not interested in war anymore)

Kishi's predictable. It'll happen.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Obito testing Naruto's faith and way of life...(not interested in war anymore)

Something I'm actually nervous of... I don't want a situation where he repents and resurrects people... Would really put me off!

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What your saying is excatly right and excatly what is going to happen.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything freezes before me!

I hope not. Not that I hate Neji or Naruto, but the way he is, I don't think it'll happen.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    TURNT THE **** UP

He is indeed testing him but...... I really hope that he doesn't become Nagato part 2! I mean when Nagato revived everyone, I was really happy! But having it happen again would be annoying, plus Neji, Inoichi, and Shikaku died heroic deaths so it'd be messed up to have them come back after going down as heros man. Plus this is WAR, you can't just revive everyone, which is about 40,00+ people. I doubt it'd happen again.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.

I wonder if something's going to happen. Obito said that Naruto reminds him of himself when he was young. He told Naruto that he'll be like him one day. It seems like Obito's playing with him like he's giving him the same experiences he had that made him change. If Naruto can hold out or react unexpectedly I have a feeling Obito's going to crack. Either for good or for bad, but I think if he keeps it up Obito will crack.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the battle is going on it seems you are right, Obito is definitely testing Naruto faith and ninja way. I wonder if there is a purpose or simply by mocking him when something happens, he expects Naruto to realise their goal and simply hand over Kurama.