Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Another plothole...

My question is why didn't Nagato just revive Yahiko since it is possible to revive someone who died long ago like Madara. What makes Madara so special?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Shit! It

Nagato used much chakra before doing that reviving jutsu so has obito been using his chakra for quiet some time now it is possible that obito might die too it was not stated any were that senju have super chakra like the uzumak.i i no whats confusing you just cause hashi heeals him self or regenerate his cells does not mean he replinish chakra as well uzumaki are the only ones mentioned to have much chakra not senju they is not PNJ

Last edited by BEASTLY NARUTO; 12-19-2012 at 10:40 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by Talal View Post
    My question is why didn't Nagato just revive Yahiko since it is possible to revive someone who died long ago like Madara. What makes Madara so special?
    your question is good too cause afterall it only yahiko nagato could have still survive it

Status
    Aug 2011
    I said what what in the butt.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    There may be 1000 explanations, but if you scream plot hole, it means you are too stupid to see just 1 of them. That is your problem bro...

A hint: Nagato died cause he used up too much chakra.
    What if reviving someone who died 20 years ago, takes up even more chakra, thus it kills you?

Just a possibility among hundreds..
    I love when noobie users call me stupid. Way to go on disproving my thread.
    Here is a hint for you. Madara survived for so long because the Gedo Mazo was giving him chakra. What makes you think the Juubi can't do the same? Also, Madara as and Edo has infinite chakra, if it was that easy he could have given some to Obito so he wouldn't die.

Quote Originally Posted by Talal View Post
    Because all this Rinne Tensei thing doesn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    Nagato used much chakra before doing that reviving jutsu so has obito been using his chakra for quiet some time now it is possible that obito might die too it was not stated any were that senju have super chakra like the uzumak.i i no whats confusing you just cause hashi heeals him self or regenerate his cells does not mean he replinish chakra as well uzumaki are the only ones mentioned to have much chakra not senju they is not PNJ
    Yeah, because you don't need huge reserves of chakra for fighting Madara and the 9-tails at the same time. Because spamming with wood techniques is a piece of cake. Also, read what I wrote to that genius thegame about his chakra levels.

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

The point is the jutsu killed and will kill it's users. stop making things more complicated then it actually is. I'm tired of hearing "plot hole this and plot hole that" or "kishi trolled this character" It's not a computer writing this manga, he's not going to remember everything. And i classify a plothole as a huge mistake that alters the intended outcome of the story because a bonehead mistake. Geez!!

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Isn't it life 'transfer' jutsu

Pure world reincarnation

Status
    Aug 2011
    I said what what in the butt.

Looks like we share the same point of view. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe22 View Post
    The point is the jutsu killed and will kill it's users. stop making things more complicated then it actually is. I'm tired of hearing "plot hole this and plot hole that" or "kishi trolled this character" It's not a computer writing this manga, he's not going to remember everything. And i classify a plothole as a huge mistake that alters the intended outcome of the story because a bonehead mistake. Geez!!
    Bonehead mistake? This changes everything. If your only obstacle to reviving someone is your chakra level, then Madara and Obito could revive pretty much everyone they want. Madara can because he is an Edo with unlimited chakra, Obito because the Juubi or Madara are giving him chakra Which means winning the war in 5 minutes and proceed with the Infinite Tsukoyomi or whatever Madara really wants to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post
    Isn't it life 'transfer' jutsu

Pure world reincarnation
    If Nagato had enough life force to revive the whole Konoha village, then he would be immortal.
    Also, Lady Chiyo did the life transfer jutsu, you don't need the rinnegan for that.

Status
    __

Because there is nobody who can kill these 2 Uchiha gods so he is going to kill Obito via sacrifice and then Madara would be less overpowered in a human body, Total BS by the way

This is completely irrelevant but it would be funny Rinne Tensei brings Madara back as an old man lol

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Makz View Post
    Although this is the most plausible theory, I'm not sure that reviving the whole Konoha would be any easier or survivable task than reviving just one person that is dead 15 years.
    I don't think it's a plot hole...it's in the wording they each used I believe.

I think the point you are missing is that Nagato clearly said 'there's still time to save those I killed when I came to Konoha' as stated on the chapter link below:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/449/9

When he said 'there is still time' it meant he could revive those without any effect, if he had enough chakra of course.

Obito clearly stated 'In order for you to fully revive and become a jinchuuriki, you need me to give away my life and use Rinne Tensei' meaning that in Madara's case a sacrifice is needed due to the fact that his been dead for so many years.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/93233307/10

In terms of chakra usage, I think its clearly implied that reviving someone from death who died many years will use up much more chakra, to the point that you need to sacrifice yourself because you will use up so much chakra plus chakra capacity could have an implication on it as well.

Last edited by superfuzzyllama; 12-19-2012 at 11:34 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

The only thing I can think of is that Obito might die because he is Uchiha

He doesn't have a strong body... Only the eyes

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

As I said, Kishi probably didn't mean that Nagato would survive, it might of been a mistranslated but let's say don't die from the jutsu, don't you think Obito would have revived Rin as soon as he got the rinnegan? He knows he's gonna die and he's entrusting madara to do the next best thing to make him able to see rin again (Moon's eye plan)

Status
    Apr 2011
    So we can take the world back
    from the heart-attacked. One
    maniac at a time we will take
    it back.

It's not a plothole. It's because Nagato has way more chakra than Tobi.

Status
    Nov 2012
    i prefer lesser than or equal
    to, but for better or for
    worse, you know where to find
    me. -doki doki-

Quote Originally Posted by epictobi View Post
    Because Konan is sexy
    Yes, this is the clear answer. Everything she says is true because she is a purple haired bombshell. All hail lady konan, the sexiest kunoichi to date.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

you cant just rule out nagatos uzumaki lineage like that being uzumaki may be the reason as they have long lives also it could have something to do with how long madara has been dead for

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Because all this Rinne Tensei thing doesn't make any sense.
    Naruto as a whole stopped making sense somewhere around the pain arc.

Status
    Jul 2012
    :)

Saying plot holes before a story is over is like saying a a joke is not funny half way through.

Status
    This user has no status.

I love when noobie users call me stupid. Way to go on disproving my thread.
    Here is a hint for you. Madara survived for so long because the Gedo Mazo was giving him chakra. What makes you think the Juubi can't do the same? Also, Madara as and Edo has infinite chakra, if it was that easy he could have given some to Obito so he wouldn't die.
    I will call any idiot that pulls the plug and cries plot no jutsu stupid if I please. The "noob" as you said, is the one calling plot hole on something, which hasn't been completely explained. Thus you have no right to deem it a mistake yet...

Also your reply to my "hint" make no sense whatsoever. Who says an edo tensei can give chakra to a normal living person? Has that happened yet? No.

The Juubi is not the gedo mazo alone, so there is no proof, whether or not, it could give anybody chakra. Personally if it's like a tailed beast, it can, but only with its own will. Like Kurama said. Only he can do it. Naruto with his chakra cannot. Anyhow my initial line is still valid, since you just make assumptions and call plot hole, as if you are some pro who read Naruto for 3-5 years huh? :-)
    If you've been reading long enough, you should know that there are no actual plot holes in the manga, which hasn't been dealt with...

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    I will call any idiot that pulls the plug and cries plot no jutsu stupid if I please. The "noob" as you said, is the one calling plot hole on something, which hasn't been completely explained. Thus you have no right to deem it a mistake yet...

Also your reply to my "hint" make no sense whatsoever. Who says an edo tensei can give chakra to a normal living person? Has that happened yet? No.

The Juubi is not the gedo mazo alone, so there is no proof, whether or not, it could give anybody chakra. Personally if it's like a tailed beast, it can, but only with its own will. Like Kurama said. Only he can do it. Naruto with his chakra cannot. Anyhow my initial line is still valid, since you just make assumptions and call plot hole, as if you are some pro who read Naruto for 3-5 years huh? :-)
    If you've been reading long enough, you should know that there are no actual plot holes in the manga, which hasn't been dealt with...
    lol what about Kakashi's chunin exam in Obito's flashback?

Status
    Oct 2012
    Vagabond

Nagato has more chakra and is a uzumaki.This isn't a "plot hole" The rinnegan takes up a lot of chakra,so he doesent want to use it
    yet.Kakashi noticed this.Go to sleep.