Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Another plothole...

The point is the jutsu killed and will kill it's users. stop making things more complicated then it actually is. I'm tired of hearing "plot hole this and plot hole that" or "kishi trolled this character" It's not a computer writing this manga, he's not going to remember everything. And i classify a plothole as a huge mistake that alters the intended outcome of the story because a bonehead mistake. Geez!!

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Isn't it life 'transfer' jutsu

Pure world reincarnation

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I said what what in the butt.

Looks like we share the same point of view. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe22 View Post
    The point is the jutsu killed and will kill it's users. stop making things more complicated then it actually is. I'm tired of hearing "plot hole this and plot hole that" or "kishi trolled this character" It's not a computer writing this manga, he's not going to remember everything. And i classify a plothole as a huge mistake that alters the intended outcome of the story because a bonehead mistake. Geez!!
    Bonehead mistake? This changes everything. If your only obstacle to reviving someone is your chakra level, then Madara and Obito could revive pretty much everyone they want. Madara can because he is an Edo with unlimited chakra, Obito because the Juubi or Madara are giving him chakra Which means winning the war in 5 minutes and proceed with the Infinite Tsukoyomi or whatever Madara really wants to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post
    Isn't it life 'transfer' jutsu

Pure world reincarnation
    If Nagato had enough life force to revive the whole Konoha village, then he would be immortal.
    Also, Lady Chiyo did the life transfer jutsu, you don't need the rinnegan for that.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande / Cat <3

Because there is nobody who can kill these 2 Uchiha gods so he is going to kill Obito via sacrifice and then Madara would be less overpowered in a human body, Total BS by the way

This is completely irrelevant but it would be funny Rinne Tensei brings Madara back as an old man lol

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Makz View Post
    Although this is the most plausible theory, I'm not sure that reviving the whole Konoha would be any easier or survivable task than reviving just one person that is dead 15 years.
    I don't think it's a plot hole...it's in the wording they each used I believe.

I think the point you are missing is that Nagato clearly said 'there's still time to save those I killed when I came to Konoha' as stated on the chapter link below:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/449/9

When he said 'there is still time' it meant he could revive those without any effect, if he had enough chakra of course.

Obito clearly stated 'In order for you to fully revive and become a jinchuuriki, you need me to give away my life and use Rinne Tensei' meaning that in Madara's case a sacrifice is needed due to the fact that his been dead for so many years.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/93233307/10

In terms of chakra usage, I think its clearly implied that reviving someone from death who died many years will use up much more chakra, to the point that you need to sacrifice yourself because you will use up so much chakra plus chakra capacity could have an implication on it as well.

Last edited by superfuzzyllama; 12-19-2012 at 10:34 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The only thing I can think of is that Obito might die because he is Uchiha

He doesn't have a strong body... Only the eyes

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As I said, Kishi probably didn't mean that Nagato would survive, it might of been a mistranslated but let's say don't die from the jutsu, don't you think Obito would have revived Rin as soon as he got the rinnegan? He knows he's gonna die and he's entrusting madara to do the next best thing to make him able to see rin again (Moon's eye plan)

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    All my west side b*tches throw
    it up

It's not a plothole. It's because Nagato has way more chakra than Tobi.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then a chill swept through the
    mammoth crowd and the demons
    squealed with glee, as a
    sordid, vulgar, repulsive
    essence was felt. Arrogantly
    prancing, hands held high,
    draped in a sparkling shroud
    Trolled by demons, Syren
    ascended from Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by epictobi View Post
    Because Konan is sexy
    Yes, this is the clear answer. Everything she says is true because she is a purple haired bombshell. All hail lady konan, the sexiest kunoichi to date.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you cant just rule out nagatos uzumaki lineage like that being uzumaki may be the reason as they have long lives also it could have something to do with how long madara has been dead for

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Because all this Rinne Tensei thing doesn't make any sense.
    Naruto as a whole stopped making sense somewhere around the pain arc.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    :)

Saying plot holes before a story is over is like saying a a joke is not funny half way through.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I love when noobie users call me stupid. Way to go on disproving my thread.
    Here is a hint for you. Madara survived for so long because the Gedo Mazo was giving him chakra. What makes you think the Juubi can't do the same? Also, Madara as and Edo has infinite chakra, if it was that easy he could have given some to Obito so he wouldn't die.
    I will call any idiot that pulls the plug and cries plot no jutsu stupid if I please. The "noob" as you said, is the one calling plot hole on something, which hasn't been completely explained. Thus you have no right to deem it a mistake yet...

Also your reply to my "hint" make no sense whatsoever. Who says an edo tensei can give chakra to a normal living person? Has that happened yet? No.

The Juubi is not the gedo mazo alone, so there is no proof, whether or not, it could give anybody chakra. Personally if it's like a tailed beast, it can, but only with its own will. Like Kurama said. Only he can do it. Naruto with his chakra cannot. Anyhow my initial line is still valid, since you just make assumptions and call plot hole, as if you are some pro who read Naruto for 3-5 years huh? :-)
    If you've been reading long enough, you should know that there are no actual plot holes in the manga, which hasn't been dealt with...

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    I will call any idiot that pulls the plug and cries plot no jutsu stupid if I please. The "noob" as you said, is the one calling plot hole on something, which hasn't been completely explained. Thus you have no right to deem it a mistake yet...

Also your reply to my "hint" make no sense whatsoever. Who says an edo tensei can give chakra to a normal living person? Has that happened yet? No.

The Juubi is not the gedo mazo alone, so there is no proof, whether or not, it could give anybody chakra. Personally if it's like a tailed beast, it can, but only with its own will. Like Kurama said. Only he can do it. Naruto with his chakra cannot. Anyhow my initial line is still valid, since you just make assumptions and call plot hole, as if you are some pro who read Naruto for 3-5 years huh? :-)
    If you've been reading long enough, you should know that there are no actual plot holes in the manga, which hasn't been dealt with...
    lol what about Kakashi's chunin exam in Obito's flashback?

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vagabond

Nagato has more chakra and is a uzumaki.This isn't a "plot hole" The rinnegan takes up a lot of chakra,so he doesent want to use it
    yet.Kakashi noticed this.Go to sleep.

I Torture Death with Love UnrealSoul's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Son of Father Time and
    Mother Nature

...plot hole?

/thread

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I though it was because the amount of time since Madara dies. As the longer time that has passed since a person dies the more chakra is needed to revive that person. Nagato wasn't able to revive Jiraya since the amount of time that had passed. The fact that Nagato is a Uzumaki doesn't matter, as Obito is a Uchiha with Senju DNA so he Basically has the body of the sage, which is alot more powerful than Nagato's Uzumaki body.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well Kishi is boss at PNJ

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Talal View Post
    lol what about Kakashi's chunin exam in Obito's flashback?
    That is only contradicted by the databook regarding their age, but it's not really important, so can't cry about it. It will probably be changed in the next databook..

If you are talking about Minatos head at the hokage mountain, Kishi already said sorry, and that it was a mistake. Note what I said, "hasn't been dealt with".

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Whats with all the fckng noobs? So many people are saying uzumaki cuz kushina might have survived the extraction...wrong. Tobi just said being uzumaki means she managed not to die straight away she would 100% die later, noobs. It was stated in the manga that a jinchuriki has the bijuu extracted they die....full stop. Read the manga peeps.

OT: i think its a fair question to ask, the answer about the large time lapse of madaras death is logical but a bit of a stretch so no real answer to this. But, it is possible since all tensei need a sacrifice that konans knowledge was limited and that the user of this jutsu dies but the uzumaki answer given by others is bs.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In the Pain arc Nagato uses Rinne Tensei to revive all the Konoha victims. We see Konan thinking how doing the jutsu at his remaining chakra levels will kill him, implying that had he had more chakra he could have survived. Here's the page:

And this is what we find out in chapter 614. Obito says he will die if he tries to revive Madara.

Clear plothole. Konan implies Nagato would have survived and Obito says he would die. And don't start with the Nagato was an Uzumaki mumbo jumbo so he could have survived because Obito has Hashirama's cells.

Anyway, I made my point. Thanks for reading.
    Yes. It is because he is an Uzumaki. Uzumaki have strong life force's, and Senju have strong chakra's. There is a difference. Even though Obito has obtained stronger chakras, it doesn't mean he obtained the life force.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not a plothole. Just turned out Konan didn't know how Rinne Tensei worked.

When will people learn a characters opinion about anothers jutsu is not the same as manga fact

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well lets just put it this way, we don't know exactly how this Rinne Tensei operates. We can assume that the amount of chakra it takes is proportional to the number of years the individual is dead. If that is true, then even with Hashirama's Cells, Obito would die. Anyways, Nagato only revived a lot of people who were died very recently, of course Jiraiya cannot be revived because of several reasons:

-He was dead a little too long and he probably intended to revive whoever was recently deceased as it would take up less chakra
    -He was under the ocean at a depth that he could not be found or taken.

So we don't know anyways, and until it is confirmed we will never know for sure. So it's not necessarily a plot-hole because Kishi should have an explanation for it.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.

I think Madara is planning on getting revived in Obito's body. That means Obito will use the Rinne Tensei jutsu on Edo Madara and himself and put Madara's soul in his own body. We got to see that Rinne Tensei Jutsu can bring back the soul from afterlife and resides in its particular body. But if the residing body does not exist anymore then the user must sacrifice himself to bring the required person back to life. Then in that sense, the Rinne Tensei Jutsu is the pure jutsu unlike Impure Resurrection Jutsu where a sacrifice of other living person is given to bring the dead back to life but not in a proper way.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.

It's a fact that nobody who used Rinne Tensei in the series has ever survived, so we should be questioning Konan and her knowledge of the tech.