Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.

Re: Swimming Lessons

Holy damn, you did absolutely nothing. We'll start from the very first technique then. Before we begin, I require a description of at least four sentences for each technique. So, like many others, simply write out the actions you are to perform. Simple enough? Questions/Comments/Concerns?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nope shoot

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Here we go then.

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

Stand on the lake, focus your chakra into the water and raise up a shield of water that will cover your upper body from my fireball.

-Releases a single fireball aimed at your head-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Here we go then.

Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

Stand on the lake, focus your chakra into the water and raise up a shield of water that will cover your upper body from my fireball.

-Releases a single fireball aimed at your head-
    I take my stance on the lake. I then feel the water splashing at my feet with my open toe ninja shoes. As I feel the water add chakra into it thru my feet and make a small stream the water about 3ft wide. As you shoot the fire ball the chakra infused water rises to cover my upper torso and face, giving the elemental advantage that water has over fire, it stops the fireball with little effort.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by black uchiha View Post
    I take my stance on the lake. I then feel the water splashing at my feet with my open toe ninja shoes. As I feel the water add chakra into it thru my feet and make a small stream the water about 3ft wide. As you shoot the fire ball the chakra infused water rises to cover my upper torso and face, giving the elemental advantage that water has over fire, it stops the fireball with little effort.
    Nice job.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dojutsu.

Focus suiton chakra into your mouth, change it into small droplets of water vapor, and release a fine mist around your current location. Make the mist thick enough to where my clone temporarily loses sight of you. If you have a water source, you can pull the liquid from there to make the mist.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice job.

Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dojutsu.

Focus suiton chakra into your mouth, change it into small droplets of water vapor, and release a fine mist around your current location. Make the mist thick enough to where my clone temporarily loses sight of you. If you have a water source, you can pull the liquid from there to make the mist.

-Creates clone-

I begin building up my water chakra. I then move it into my mouth and change it into small droplets of water vapor. Upon doing so I release a fine mist around the lake I'm standing on. I then release alot more of my water chakra to make the mist thick enough hide myself from your clone.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I begin building up my water chakra. I then move it into my mouth and change it into small droplets of water vapor. Upon doing so I release a fine mist around the lake I'm standing on. I then release alot more of my water chakra to make the mist thick enough hide myself from your clone.
    -My clone loses sight of you within the dense mist-

Great!

Next..

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source.

Focus suiton chakra into your hand, changing it into water through nature manipulation. Use shape manipulation on the water and shape it into a sword. Then harden the water to maintain its shape. Cut this fireball in half.

-Releases a C-rank fireball-

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    「分化」

lol

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

-My clone loses sight of you within the dense mist-

Great!

Next..

Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.

Focus suiton chakra into your hand, changing it into water through nature manipulation. Use shape manipulation on the water and shape it into a sword. Then harden the water to maintain its shape. Cut this fireball in half.

I begin to rebuild my water chakra like before. I then send it into my right hand and change the chakra into water, then shape it into a classic katana made of water. As the fire approches the blade of water hardens as I slash it in a downward swing, cutting it in half that flies to each side of me.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I begin to rebuild my water chakra like before. I then send it into my right hand and change the chakra into water, then shape it into a classic katana made of water. As the fire approches the blade of water hardens as I slash it in a downward swing, cutting it in half that flies to each side of me.
    More description. :crazy:

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

More description. :crazy:
    Ok sorry

I begin to rebuild my water chakra like before. I then send it into my right hand and change the chakra into water, then shape it into a classic katana made of water. This water blade is 3ft in length with a crossguard that has 7 points. As the fire approches the blade of water hardens as I raise it above my right shoulder with my right hand above the left. I then slash the water sword in a downward swing angling it to the left slightly, cutting it in half. The two halfs flies to each side of me blasting into the lake steaming the water before it dies out.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok sorry

I begin to rebuild my water chakra like before. I then send it into my right hand and change the chakra into water, then shape it into a classic katana made of water. This water blade is 3ft in length with a crossguard that has 7 points. As the fire approches the blade of water hardens as I raise it above my right shoulder with my right hand above the left. I then slash the water sword in a downward swing angling it to the left slightly, cutting it in half. The two halfs flies to each side of me blasting into the lake steaming the water before it dies out.
    Lmao, much better.

( Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards infront of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.

This is basically the same as the Water Technique, but still. Focus chakra into your arm, held in front of you. Release the chakra from your arm, shaping it in the form of a shield, blocking my fireball once again.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lmao, much better.

( Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards infront of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.

This is basically the same as the Water Technique, but still. Focus chakra into your arm, held in front of you. Release the chakra from your arm, shaping it in the form of a shield, blocking my fireball once again.

I build up yet more water chakra. I then send the newly built chakra to my left hand. I then change the chakra into water that makes a glob of water. I now shape the blob of water into a shield. The shield is a 3ft round viking like shield, with raised water on the front of it to form a "x" along the length of the shield. I then take up my stance behind the water shield lifting it to block the incoming fireball. As it hits the shield it pushes me back slightly but simply dies out.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I build up yet more water chakra. I then send the newly built chakra to my left hand. I then change the chakra into water that makes a glob of water. I now shape the blob of water into a shield. The shield is a 3ft round viking like shield, with raised water on the front of it to form a "x" along the length of the shield. I then take up my stance behind the water shield lifting it to block the incoming fireball. As it hits the shield it pushes me back slightly but simply dies out.
    Nice. Now, we've already finished D-rank water techniques. What I want you to do next, is actually use them in a battle. So, act like we are having a fight. Post a 2 technique attack, using one water technique we have learned, and a second technique of your choice (Can be fire/wind/earth/lightning). Launch this attack at me. We stand short range from each other.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice. Now, we've already finished D-rank water techniques. What I want you to do next, is actually use them in a battle. So, act like we are having a fight. Post a 2 technique attack, using one water technique we have learned, and a second technique of your choice (Can be fire/wind/earth/lightning). Launch this attack at me. We stand short range from each other.
    Umm I think you need to go to sleep lol but I see you changed it lol.

As we stand across facing each other on the lake I stomp my right foot into the top of the water kicking up water with chakra imbeded inside it. I then form the water into a sword. I then catch the sword and run towards you right before I get to you I slide kicking a wave of water at you. As you deal with that I raise a thick mist from the lake as I run to the right covered from your sight and sneek up behind you with the sword to you back.

Next?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Umm I think you need to go to sleep lol but I see you changed it lol.

As we stand across facing each other on the lake I stomp my right foot into the top of the water kicking up water with chakra imbeded inside it. I then form the water into a sword. I then catch the sword and run towards you right before I get to you I slide kicking a wave of water at you. As you deal with that I raise a thick mist from the lake as I run to the right covered from your sight and sneek up behind you with the sword to you back.

Next?
    Bleh, I needed sleep. Ready to move on? Good use of the techniques.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I went to sleep too sorry

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I went to sleep too sorry
    Sleep is for the weak. :crazy:

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
    Type: Attack
    Range: short
    Chakra cost 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
    Note: Requires a water source.

Use the nearby lake to draw water from, using shape manipulation on the water to create a single shark. Then, direct the shark at my clone, who is standing on the shoreline.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sleep is for the weak. :crazy:

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
    Type: Attack
    Range: short
    Chakra cost 15
    Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
    Note: Requires a water source.

Use the nearby lake to draw water from, using shape manipulation on the water to create a single shark. Then, direct the shark at my clone, who is standing on the shoreline.

-Creates clone-
    I take up my stance on the water again. I begin to build up my water chakra to higher limit than before. Once this is reached I send the chakra down my legs and into the lake below. I now condense the chakra and water mixture into a loose body of a fish. I then continue the shaping of it into a shark. The shark then jumps out of the lake and attacks the clone biting it in half.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I take up my stance on the water again. I begin to build up my water chakra to higher limit than before. Once this is reached I send the chakra down my legs and into the lake below. I now condense the chakra and water mixture into a loose body of a fish. I then continue the shaping of it into a shark. The shark then jumps out of the lake and attacks the clone biting it in half.
    Good, no Hyuga bio for you so we'll skip the next one and move on..

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

Perform the three required hand seals, Rat → Dog → Ox, and then create a whip of water in your hand using shape manipulation on your focused chakra. Then sling the whip forward to wrap around my clone, binding him in place.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good, no Hyuga bio for you so we'll skip the next one and move on..

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

Perform the three required hand seals, Rat → Dog → Ox, and then create a whip of water in your hand using shape manipulation on your focused chakra. Then sling the whip forward to wrap around my clone, binding him in place.

-Creates clone-
    I build up my chakra of water. Once I got enough I make 3 handseals: Rat, Dog, Ox. In doing this I mold and shape my water chakra. With that I make a whip of water in my right hand. This whip can easily extend to mid range. I then sling the whip at your clone binding and restrict him.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I build up my chakra of water. Once I got enough I make 3 handseals: Rat, Dog, Ox. In doing this I mold and shape my water chakra. With that I make a whip of water in my right hand. This whip can easily extend to mid range. I then sling the whip at your clone binding and restrict him.
    Next one better be longer or ill make you redo it. >_O

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Focus your chakra into your mouth, and then perform the two required hand seals, Ram → Tiger. Then emit a viscous (thick), sticky liquid similar to water from your mouth. The sticky water should be thick enough to where if my clone steps in it, he'll have a hard time moving around. Aim it around his feet to restrict his movement.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Next one better be longer or ill make you redo it. >_O

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Focus your chakra into your mouth, and then perform the two required hand seals, Ram → Tiger. Then emit a viscous (thick), sticky liquid similar to water from your mouth. The sticky water should be thick enough to where if my clone steps in it, he'll have a hard time moving around. Aim it around his feet to restrict his movement.

-Creates clone-
    Sorry I didnt have much more to say about that tech

I begin to build up my water chakra. I move this chakra into my my mouth. Once there I begin to string my hands together to make a set of handseals. *Ram, Tiger* As I complete this I begin to spew out a large volume of water at your clone's feet. The texter of this water is very sticky so much so that the water has a very light green tint to it. Once the sticky water hits his feet the clone is glued to the ground.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I didnt have much more to say about that tech

I begin to build up my water chakra. I move this chakra into my my mouth. Once there I begin to string my hands together to make a set of handseals. *Ram, Tiger* As I complete this I begin to spew out a large volume of water at your clone's feet. The texter of this water is very sticky so much so that the water has a very light green tint to it. Once the sticky water hits his feet the clone is glued to the ground.
    A better description.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

Focus your chakra evenly throughout your entire body, and then perform the Tiger hand seal. After you do this, create a clone of yourself. using the water from the stream next to you. This clone should contain all of your current characteristics, and should maintain your personality as well. However, this variation of clone can only perform up to a C-rank water technique.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last»